House of Slaves Ch. 01

Story Info
Becoming one of mistress Lauren's slaves.
2.5k words
4.39
33.9k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
G576922
G576922
37 Followers

This is a story of how I became one of mistress Lauren's slaves and my journey through the ranks.

Chapter 1

As I lay wide-awake in bed I knew what was to come. I had been called into my bosses office the next morning - and rumour had it they were letting many go. I was going to be next. As I tossed and turned I couldn't help but worry, what I was going to do next. As the hours ticked by my worry started to shift to realising how little time I had left to get to sleep. How would I get through tomorrow with barely any sleep. I decided to masturbate to try and get to sleep. I opened up incognito and searched for my favourite type of porn - femdom. Watching that lucky slave please that beautiful woman in anyway she pleased made me wonder, what would that be like? No stress, just one job - to please a woman like her. Maybe that's what I'll do if I get fired tomorrow I jokingly thought. After watching the woman grinding on the worthless slaves face I came all over myself. After cleaning up I slowly drifted off.

Sure enough the next day I lost my job. After saying goodbye to everyone and dipping my head in misery I headed home wondering what I had actually achieved in the last five years. Upon arriving home I made myself some beans and sat by the telly.

After a few days feeling sorry for myself I found myself back on those websites enjoying watching woman dominate these submissive men. I thought to myself when the last time I managed to kiss a woman let alone have sex. I started to do some research, was there really woman out there who wanted this or was it just made to satisfy the demand for pathetic men? After a few hours of searching forms I came across an advert. As I read I had to stop myself from even touching my penis or I'd explode. The ad was titled 'House of slaves' and it was a house that belonged to a woman named Mistress Lauren. In the pictures this woman was beautiful, she was tall, blonde and had a huge ass with firm thighs. Not the largest but perky breasts that complemented her figure. The ad stated that she had a house with a permanent team of slaves around her 24/7. Some of these slaves lived in the house and serviced her all day long whereas others were part time.

The ad was for a new live in slave. Starting at the bottom of the peaking order. It said that food and

Accommodation would all be included all you would have to provide would be your services. It said to email your application to the slave who has in charge of recruitment.

I emailed stating my desire to serve a mistress like Lauren and how I'd try my hardest to work up the ranks in order to service her in any way I could. I described my situation and how I'd love to forget about the worries of work and money and just spend my time as a a slave. Writing the email got me so worked up and without even realising I was stroking my dick as I was doing so. Just imagining being under the control of a woman like mistress Lauren really turned me on. By the time I hit send I had exploded all over my chest.

As I went to bed that night post nut clarity hit. What had I done? Did I really want to become a slave! I tried to delete the email but it was too late. I spent the next few days trying to touch up my cv thinking of creative ways to mask the fact I've been fired. But one day after my four hour of daytime tv an email popped up.

Dear John,

Thank you for your application to work for mistress Lauren. She appreciates your desire to serve her and requests that you come in for a trial of what life would be like.

If she likes what she experiences this will be your one chance to decide if this is what you want to do with your life. After that you will be recruited as a full time servant to the mistress.

If you are still interested please come to 17 oak tree dive at 11am on the 16th.

Looking forward to seeing you!

Hamish

Head of recruitment for mistress Lauren.

A shiver of both excitement and nervousness went down my spine. Was this really what I wanted? What should I do? Deepdown I really wanted to give it a go but did I have a little bit more in me to keep going with other jobs. I decided to forget about it. It was on Friday and it was only Monday. I spent the evenings throughout the week masturbating to the thought of it and then regretting it after. But by the time Friday came I thought what the heck what's the worse that can happen at least I can pull out.

I arrived at the house at 10:45. Do I knock? Or would that be too keen. The house was semidetached it was quite tall and quite ordinarily looking considering what went on inside. I decided to knock, early was better than late.

The door opened and I was met by a medium sized man wearing a maid outfit. His hair was long and tied back. He had makeup on his face and was clean shaved everywhere. Around his neck was a tight collar with the word 'maid' sewn into it. Beneath his short skirt was a pair of stockings and I could see his cock hanging just in sight below the skirt. He was also wearing a large pair of heels.

"Ah you must be John, Hamish told told me about you".

"Err yes" I just about stuttered. The gravity of what I was doing just hit me.

"Come on in and take all your clothes off please. Mistress does not allow new recruits to wear clothes."

I closed the door behind me and began to take off my clothes. I handed the man in the maid outfit my clothes and followed him down the hallway. As I passed the Living Room I saw another two men inside cleaning. One wearing a pink version of the same maid outfit as the man infront and the other was naked and on his knees.

We then entered a door to the right. The maid let me in and shut the door behind. Inside there was a desk and sat behind was a man wearing nothing but a shirt collar with the word 'sir' written on it and a tie with shirt cuffs on his wrists with fancy cuff links. Below the desk he wore a smart pair of shoes with socks pulled as high as they could go. As he stood up his cock dangled out in front of him. He was very well built and probably 6'3". As he extended his hand to shake mine he said,

"Hi my name is Hamish, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you two" I replied as a shook his hand. I couldn't believe how normal this was to him considering we were both practically naked.

"So you're the new recruit, I'm sure you're rearing to go, how about we just get straight down to it then. Unless you have any questions?"

"Um.. well yeah... what will I actually be doing?"

"Well as you're new you'll have to start right at the bottom of the food chain. The only way to prove to mistress Lauren that you're loyal is to start right at the bottom. Although don't forget. Any service to her is important."

"Ok but what specifically?"

"You'll find out soon enough! Don't worry though come four o'clock you'll be able to decide if you want to leave, sure you're still ready?"

"Yeah I guess" I relied, why was he being so vague?

"Ok well first a couple of house rules,

Firstly your position here requires to wear uniform, Understand?"

He held up a leather collar with the letters W.C on the front and a one piece swimsuit that girls would wear.

"In case you get wet" he said with a smirk"

I almost laughed "Are you serious?"

"You saw the maid outside?" he said with a stern look as he tossed my the two items.

As I reluctantly pulled the swimsuit over my body I felt the tightness especially around my cock, I put the collar round my neck and I struggled to work out what the initials 'W.C. stood for.

"Good, now you're also not allowed to stand and must be on your knees or crawl." He said with a stern nod. I quickly got to my knees and now had his penis at eye level whilst wearing a girls swimsuit... what had I got myself into?

"And lastly you are not allowed to speak to anyone unless spoken to! And must refer to everyone by their proper title, either what it says on their collar or Mistress Lauren as Mistress."

I nodded

"Good. Maid!" He shouted. The door reopened and the maid from earlier came back in.

"Take W.C to his quarters please."

"Yes sir" the maid relied with a smirk.

As I followed the maid out of the room and up the stairs on my hands and knees all I could see was his clean shaven cock and balls swinging about under his skirt. I had the reddest face ever and was really starting to question myself. But oddly enough I was slightly turned on and I hadn't even seen Lauren!

As we reached the top of the stairs the maid started unlocking an oddly shaped door. the room was tiny and was slanted due to the roof of the house. It was all wooden and the only piece of furniture was a very low wooden bed with leather cushioning on top. The maid tapped the bed signalling me to jump up. As I lay on the bed I saw a hole in the wall to one side. I lay on the bed and the maid grabbed me and slid my body up the bed until my head was in the hole. My head now felt as if it was in a small box with a plastic lid resting just above my nose. I felt the maid grabbing my arms and strapping them in.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" I shouted as I resisted.

"Relax!" He replied now strapping in my legs.

"Enjoy!" He said after I hear him leave the room and turn off the lights leaving me in pitch black. I hear a lock click and wonder why bother locking me in here if I'm already cuffed to a bed.

"I struggle slightly but it's no use, what have I got myself into? I start to think regretting this decision.

I start to try and piece together where I am. It smells sort of damp and the box I was in before was white. What sort of service can I be to mistress Lauren if I'm tied up!

As the thought starts to beacon, I hear a door open and the flick of a light switch. But this time the sound comes from the room my head is in. A faint circle of light appears above my head and I now definitely know what W.C means.

"Why hello there" I hear the voice of a woman, this must be Lauren I think to myself.

"I love meeting new recruits. And I always find this is the best way to tell if they're going to be loyal" she says with a giggle.

The horror of what's about to happen starts to kick in but just as it does she opens the lid above my face.

The light starts to flood in and blinds me momentarily. But as I start to regain my sight the word around me starts to sink in. My head is in a toilet bowl with the rim of the seat surrounding my face, but despite this I've got a huge erection under my swimsuit as looking up at mistress Lauren is awe inspiring. She's standing right behind my head wearing a small black latex skirt giving me a perfect view up it of her glorious thighs. I can just glimpse her g string with her moist pussy lips surrounding it. Her beautiful face is looking straight down at me with her hands holding her long blond hair away from her face.

She spits right on my lips and laughs as I eagerly lick it up. My first taste of my new mistress. My dick is throbbing underneath my swimsuit - I now see why they tied away my hands!

"Alright then! Let's get started." She says with a giggle. Clearly enjoying the humiliation. She turns around and slowly pulls down her skirt teasing me as she does so. I see the first glimpse of her ass as it pops out the skirt. So large and peachy with no creeses.

Next come the pants revealing my first sight of her pussy.

She starts to bend down, her ass getting closer and closer to my face until the full weight is pressed against my nose. I feel an ounce of precum ooze out my cock. Her pussy is pressed against my mouth.

"Open wide!" She shouts as I feel a warm salty liquid pour into my mouth. I lap it up as quickly as I can whilst getting as many licks on her pussy as possible.

"I've been saving myself all morning m." She's says and I can tell! It goes on for what feels like hours. I'm enjoying it so much I forget how disappointed I am with myself. Once she's done she lets out a sigh and starts pushing her face closer to mine. I thrust my tongue as far up as I possibly can and do my best to bring her to orgasm. She moans and grinds on my face. My dick is now so hard the urge to touch it is almost painful. I begin to thrust my hips in the other room in rhythm with her body on my face trying to use the swimsuit to give me some sensation on my dick. As she grinds harder and harder on my face I eventually cum all over my swimsuit. I feel the wetness but mistress is still grinding on my face. I keep going not wanting to let her down on my first attempt. After a couple more minutes she comes to orgasm and puts the most pressure I've ever felt on my face.

I feel her lean back a exhale a few sighs, I do my best to clean up her pussy and get a few last licks in. After a couple of minutes of her resting she gets up and the lights fill my eyes again. I almost forget I was inside a toilet.

"You did well W.C for your first time" she says with a smile. "I hope you consider staying around" she says as she bends over and closes the lid. I hear her put back on her clothes wash her hands. She then turns off the lights and closes the door plunging me back into darkness.

G576922
G576922
37 Followers