Lucinda Pt. 03

Story Info
Erotic love story from first meeting to our future together.
10.4k words
4.78
1.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction; any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental. All characters involved in any sexual activity are over the age of 18. This is an ongoing story, please read the segments in sequence.

Constructive criticism is always welcome.

*******************************************************************************

As we drove back to the big house, we were still floating on the cloud of euphoria from our love making. I had brought a few additional items to wear while I continued to help with the kids.

After dinner I took the kids out to play while Lucinda was helping Aunt Maria clean up the dishes. Maria said to Lucinda, "You seem to be walking on a cloud. I trust that you had a good time?"

"That doesn't begin to describe it. Thank you so much for helping this to happen. Michael is the most considerate lover in the world. I have heard girls telling about their first time and how bad it was, well I had none of that. Yes, there was a little pain at first, but oh how good it was afterwards. I must have climaxed 25 or more times!"

"Really? Michael must be a magician."

"We made love seven or eight times." Lucinda said.

"He didn't give you any rest?" Maria asked with some concern.

"On the contrary, I didn't give him any rest. I couldn't get enough. If we didn't need to be here now, I would be dragging him to the bed again, and maybe again, and again!"

"Oh, my!" responded Maria with a conspiratorial smile. "I will have to think about that. But you know that I will never be able to look at you two lovebirds without recalling this conversation," Maria said.

"Oh, and Michael caught me completely off guard at church."

"He didn't try at church, did he?"

"No, but given a chance, I might have." Then Lucinda continued, "After the service, Michael asked the pastor to talk for a few minutes. He told him that we a planning to get married in the future. And he wanted to start thinking about and preparing for our wedding and any complexities that our different backgrounds might present."

"And what did the pastor say?" asked Maria.

"He suggested that we plan to make an appointment to discuss this in more detail. He also suggested a few topics that we should think about, like will either of us plan to convert? And which church will you have your children baptized in? So some really heavy stuff that we have not discussed."

"Maybe Michael should have mentioned this to you beforehand, but it probably came to mind in the spur of the moment. In general, it seems like something that you will need to have figured out."

"I know, but I haven't even told my parents yet!"

"When Carlos is out of the hospital, would you consider driving home before school gets started? You won't be working at the restaurant, and it would seem like a good idea for him to meet your parents, and vice-versa."

"That's a really long drive, and it's so expensive to fly. It would be nice to see them, and it would be wonderful for them to meet him. Of course, there's the language thing too...."

"Ask him. You can teach him a few rudimentary words and phrases. And a long road trip would mean several nights in hotel rooms," Maria said smiling.

"Yes, there is that....," said Lucinda.

When Maria was putting the younger children into bed, Lucinda pulled me to 'our' lounger and had me sit beside her. This usually indicated that a serious conversation was coming.

"I was talking with Maria while we were doing the dishes. Since I can't work at the restaurant because it is closed, she thought that it might be a good time for us to drive to south Texas and see my parents. You could meet them, they could meet you...."

"How long of a drive is it?" I asked.

"About four days," she said. Then with a mischievous smile she added, "But if we tried, we could probably make it happen in five or six days!"

Her math threw me for a loop for a second, and then I understood. Yes, more nights on the road could be a very pleasant thing.

Lucinda went on, "You had said that you would like to learn Spanish. We could make it a week of immersive learning while we were driving. Even though you wouldn't be fluent, they would appreciate your effort. Unfortunately, we would probably not be able to sleep together while we are at their house, you would probably be bunking with one of the boys."

"How long would we stay?"

"I'm thinking two or three days."

"Let's see, I would have to bunk with your brothers for a couple nights in exchange for having you in a hotel room for two weeks? It doesn't sound like a bad deal, even if they snore. When would we leave?"

"The dorms open in about four weeks and the trip will take 2 1/2 weeks or so; probably as soon as Uncle Carlos is home and settled from the hospital."

"OK, I will plan to have my car serviced in the next couple days. We'll want to pull up a recommended route. Maybe we can justify the extra nights on the road with some sightseeing. I think that would be fun with you."

"Everything I do with you is fun, but especially some things. Aunt Maria asked how our weekend was. I gave her an abbreviated version, but I think that she's trying to find a way for us to really be together tonight."

"You told her about....?"

"Not too many details, but enough that she has no doubt about the passion that we share."

"Oh. Will I ever be able to look her in the eye without blushing?" I asked.

"You don't blush that easily," Lucinda answered.

"Oh, my."

The doctors said that Carlos would be able to come home Wednesday. They gave him exercises to keep his skin stretched and pliable as well as some creams to help with that and the itching. Lucinda and I made arrangements to leave Friday morning and take seven nights to south Texas traveling through Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and across most of Texas. We had time for a couple hours of sightseeing every day. We planned to return through Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois, and Indiana. It would be a real trip as well as an opportunity to get to know her family. Of course, I would also be working on my Spanish.

From the moment we made the decision to make this trip, Lucinda began to work on my Spanish. I had told her that I could ask for the bathroom and little more, and I proved that accurate.

Carlos immediately saw that the logistics of the trip meant that we would be sharing a room throughout the trip. He was not very pleased with this, but after discussing it with Maria he didn't object any more.

Thursday afternoon we packed our suitcases and a cooler into my car. I stayed the night at Carlos and Maria's house. She fixed us a good breakfast and we were on our way fairly early.

Lucinda worked with me on my Spanish very diligently all the time we were driving. We covered a few basic things, and I was allowed to only speak Spanish. She would help me understand using English when necessary, but this was going to be Spanish language immersion.

When we were checking in to the hotel, Lucinda was nearly giddy with excitement. As soon as we were in the room, she began stripping off her clothes. I was transfixed by her beauty and her naked body. I will never be tired of looking at her naked form. She was naked and had just jumped into the middle of the king size bed when she saw me just standing there looking at her.

"Come on! You don't want me to start without you, do you?" I got myself moving and was quickly undressed. Then my hard cock led the way to the bed. "Oh, look! Is that for me?" she teased.

I climbed onto the bed and she motioned me to lie down and she moved into a 69 position. She lowered her pussy to my mouth and quickly engulfed my cock in her warm mouth. She licked and swirled around my cockhead for a while before she began bobbing on my cock and taking more and more of my length into her mouth. Then she adjusted her angle slightly and dove down on my cock. I slid into her throat and almost all the way to the base. The sudden onslaught caused me to suddenly suck her clit between my lips. She pressed my cock deeper into her throat and swallowed with her throat muscles. The sensations were unbelievable.

I began licking and sucking on her pussy and clit with a purpose. At the same time she was taking me all the way into her throat and fucking me with her throat. I was going to set a new record for the fastest cum shot in history as she worked on my throbbing erection. I spread her labia with my fingers and began suck fucking her clit between my lips. She was vibrating and on the verge of her massive climax. I pursed my lips together and sucked her clit between my lips forcefully and her body jerked. I felt her throat vibrating around my cock as she tried to scream, and my climax went off like a rocket.

I was jerking and thrusting into her throat as my semen launched from my cock and directly to her stomach. Lucinda's hips were still pumping and flexing as I reattached my lips to her clit. Her orgasms roared through her one after the other while she seemed intent on sucking my cock right off of my body.

She allowed my cock to slide out of her mouth and she took a huge shuddering breath. I had released my oral grip on her clit and she collapsed onto me with her cheek pressed against my groin and my softened cock drooping in front of her face.

When she had recovered slightly, she reversed her position and placed her head on my shoulder. "I think that was a delightful way to start, don't you?" She began to stroke my cock, rubbing her breasts against me at the same time, until I was fully erect once again. Then she shifted to straddle me and allowed my rigid erection to slide into her wet pussy.

I pulled her down onto my chest, pressing her full breasts against me. Then I began to massage her back, moving my hands down her body but using the pressure of my hands to shift her body over mine and allow my cock to move inside her just slightly. Soon I was clutching the perfect globes of her butt and I was moving her body on mine in a more pronounced manner, but still not thrusting. It was delicious, it was maddening.

Her body was moving on mine, my cock slipping in and out of her tight, wet pussy just an inch or so. Her hips were trying to pump against me, but I held her butt so that she was pressed firmly against me. We carried on like this for a long time, the pressure of our arousal building and building, until Lucinda began to jerk against me as a climax ripped through her. I began to thrust forcefully up into her spasming pussy and she was riding the crest of one orgasmic wave after the next. She was moaning and humping against me as I pumped my cock into her again and again. Her orgasms continued to crash through her until I reduced my thrusts, then stopped. She lay on my chest and allowed her spasms to subside until only an occasional aftershock shook her.

"It's clear that I will never get enough of you. We were hardly doing anything, and still I had a wonderful climax. Perhaps not the most spectacular I have had since we have been together, but far better than the little tingles that I thought were climaxes before I met you. I love you, you know. I loved you without sex, but this really locks it. I really love you, and I really love having sex with you."

"Perhaps that's why it is called Making Love?" Then I added, "Would you like to get some food?"

"Do I have to put on clothes? Will you have to put on clothes?"

"I'm afraid that I will put on clothes, but you look perfect just as you are. Of course, then I would have to fight off a crowd of men vying for your attention, and people would get hurt."

"OK, but you need to get naked again when we get back."

"That's a deal."

We found a local restaurant nearby that wasn't too expensive and had a not particularly memorable meal. We returned to our room and immediately stripped off our clothes as we had promised. Every time I see Lucinda naked it takes my breath away. I lay down on the bed and she straddled me in her favorite position. She rode me, I played with her breasts, and we both had a climactic time. Then we snuggled against each other to savor the joy of simply being together. We made love again before settling down to sleep.

So went our trip to South Texas. We stopped for sightseeing along the way in Louisville, Memphis, Houston and other stops along the route. And we made love several times each night. It was a beautiful honeymoon time (without a wedding.)

Throughout the drive, Lucinda had been teaching me Spanish. Now, six or seven days driving in a car would never make me a proficient Spanish speaker, but I could stumble along and I could understand a good bit if the speaker talked slowly. Lucinda was proud of the progress I had made.

We finally arrived at the little village about an hour from Corpus Christi and the small house of Lucinda's family. We were all standing around talking about our trip; her mother was so excited that her daughter had come all this way to see them. Her father was asking about the trip, and he asked about the hotels we had stayed at.

Lucinda knew that he was really asking if we had shared a bed on the road, and she said, "We enjoyed having a king size bed every night along the way."

He said something including 'la puta'; and Lucinda fired something back in heated, rapid-fire Spanish that I didn't understand, but her father raised his hand to strike her. I caught his hand in mid-stroke and said in my broken Spanish, "Lucinda is now a young woman who can make her own decisions, and no one is going to strike my future wife!"

Her mother heard 'future wife' and rushed to bundle her in her arms. She was saying 'my baby is going to get married?' and such. Her father and relaxed and allowed the women to have their moments of joy. He calmed down and we went into the small kitchen to have a drink and talk.

Her mother said, "This is a festive occasion, Lucinda is getting married! Diego pour wine for everyone."

Lucinda and I tried to explain that it might be years before we are got married, but her mother remained undeterred. She was already starting to plan our wedding. Her father slyly said to me, "When Isabella gets an idea in her head little can be done to dissuade her."

I said, "We are still in college. If circumstances were different, I would marry Lucinda tomorrow."

"Don't let Isabella hear you say that, or you will be standing in front of the priest before the end of the week," her father said smiling. Then he continued, "I like you, I think. You stood up to me and defended Lucinda. I can see in your eyes that you really love her. Take good care of her."

"I certainly will." Then I changed the topic. "My Spanish is not very good, but Lucinda is trying to teach me. I'm sure that I will make blunders as I talk, I hope that you will help me get better."

"The children will undoubtedly point out some of the errors, but of course they have grown up with the two languages. They don't have to work at it. Me, my English is not so good. I have a little bit, but my English is not much better than your Spanish and I have been working on it for a long time - so we will get along just fine. Now, I understand that you two have shared a bed on your trip down here, but you will not be able to do that here. That's partly because it's my house, and partly because of Lucinda's younger brothers and sisters. It is a bad example."

"I understand. I want to be with Lucinda every moment I can, but it is your home and I will not do anything to dishonor you." Then I asked, "I know that Carlos and Maria are Lucinda's aunt and uncle, but who is the brother or sister? I had never thought to ask."

"Isabella is Maria's older sister. When they were young, I thought that Carlos was strange; he would spend hours sitting on the porch talking with Maria while she was just a young girl. I never saw him try or do anything bad, but she was a pretty girl of 12 or 13, and he was so much older.... But they have been married nearly 20 years, so their love seems to be enduring."

"Every couple should have as much love as they have after this many years. Of course she is still a beautiful woman."

"As is her sister, my wife."

"And so is your daughter. I am often amazed at my good fortune that Lucinda is in love with me. Every day I try to show her how much I appreciate her and love her. And she is as beautiful on the inside as she is when I look at her."

Some of Lucinda's brothers and sisters were grown and working; a couple were married and had homes of their own. A huge family dinner was held in honor of her visit. There was a mountain of food and beer and wine. After dinner a couple musicians began to play and everyone danced. I danced with Lucinda, of course. But I also danced with several of her sisters and her mother, Isabella. Although she was about 30 years older than Lucinda, her mother remained an attractive woman and it was a pleasure to dance with her.

We were sitting, enjoying a drink and the music, when Lucinda asked if I was having a good time. I assured her that I was. "Things got off to a rocky start with your father, but that seems to have settled down once your mother began to plan our wedding."

"I should have known that she would react like that. I hope that you know that I'm not trying to pressure you into anything until we are ready."

"Yes, I commented to your father that, if the circumstances were right, I would marry you tomorrow. He said, "Don't let Isabella hear you say that or you could be in front of the priest before the end of the week.'"

"Did you really say that?" I nodded. "And did he really say that?" I nodded again. "I guess that you are getting along with my parents better than I could have ever hoped for."

"Your family is all so warm and welcoming." About then, one of Lucinda's sisters came to ask me to dance while her brother-in-law asked Lucinda. I had noticed that all of Lucinda's sisters were quite attractive, and they all seemed to be especially buxom. Celina was no exception. She appeared to be maybe four or five months pregnant, far enough along to be clearly showing but not yet huge. However her breasts were huge! I don't know how big they were before her pregnancy, but they stuck out five or six inches from her chest now. It was definitely fun to dance with her.

"Did you have fun dancing with Celina? Doesn't she have the biggest boobs you have ever seen?"

"I'm glad that large breasts run in your family, and all of the ladies are lovely, but none compare to you. I am still convinced that you are the most beautiful woman in the world. And I wouldn't give you up for any of them. Not even for two or three of them."

It was very late when the party ended. The little house was overwhelmed with guests, so Lucinda and I slept together on a couch, fully clothed, as we had done so many times before.

We spent three days with her parents and family. It was a pleasant time. My Spanish improved as I was immersed in the language morning until night. Her family was good natured about my need for them to slow down so that I could understand them, and my flubs in word choices and grammar.

We returned through San Antonio and Dallas, St. Louis, Indianapolis, and on home. In all we were gone nearly three weeks. The first day of our return trip, Lucinda had stripped down and was riding in her car seat totally nude, which was very distracting for me. We stopped in a rest area and she told me to slide into her seat where she mounted me immediately. She guided my hard cock into her molten depths. She rode me, taking my cock deep inside her again and again. Her breasts were bouncing and rubbing against my face. It had been three days since we had made love and we both needed this release.

I was thrusting myself up unto her as forcefully as I could when Lucinda squealed and began jerking and convulsing on my lap. That was the final straw and I began shooting my semen into her in jets of white cream. Our coupling continued as we triggered each other's responses again and again.