Lucinda Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, back on the road, as soon as the door to our room was closed Lucinda stripped off her clothes and took a position on her hands and knees at the foot of the bed with her legs apart and her hairy peach fully visible. I dropped my clothes in an instant. I took my position behind her and thrust my cock into her in a single powerful stroke. She screamed, "Oh, yes!" as my loins slapped against her perfect buttocks. I reached around her and grabbed her tits as I pounded into her from behind.

We were both racing to our climax. My hands had shifted and were pulling her hips against me as my thighs slammed into her from behind. Lucinda was moaning and urged me on. I knew that my rod had to be rubbing her G-spot with every stroke and her whole body was shaking.

And then Lucinda screamed. I felt her internal muscles clamp down on my pistoning cock and I began to spray blast after blast of my semen deep into her spasming core. It felt like I was filling her with gallons of my essence. My arms were wrapped around her waist as my body continued to jerk and thrust as it tried to empty all of my life force into Lucinda.

We collapsed onto the bed with my arms holding her in place. She was continuing to shake and quiver in the aftermath of her orgasms. I never wanted to let her go. We lay together with me still enveloped within her sweet pussy and we reveled in the joy of our love making.

We lay together for a long time, then I rolled her onto her back and we made sweet gentle love. Later we took a shower together and got a bit to eat before returning to allow Lucinda another turn in her favorite position. Of course it was also one of mine as well because it gave me a chance to fondle and suck her beautiful breasts.

We saw a few sights along the way like the Arch Gateway to the West. But we took advantage of the extra time for making love all along the way.

When we returned there was only about a week until the dorms would be opening at college.

The next days were a flurry of activity as we prepared to leave for college and our sophomore year. Carlos, Maria and the four youngest kids rode in the big van with all of Lucinda's stuff. She rode with me and my stuff in my car. Because of my unusual circumstances, having no parents, I had been allowed to have a car on campus. This was usually a perk reserved for upperclassmen.

After the 2+ hour drive to the State University, we went first to Hanley Hall and we all carried her things into her new room. Even the little girls carried something, so Lucinda was moved into her room very quickly. She was unpacked and settled with everyone helping. I somehow ended up unpacking Lucinda's bras and panties, which the young ones thought was either hysterical or gross.

Then we all paraded over to Founder's Hall. It was one of the oldest buildings on campus and it was listed on the Register of Historic Buildings. However they had completely renovated the interior of the building. Before, it had been perhaps the least desirable dorm on campus. But what had been a collection of two man rooms had been transformed into spacious one man rooms sharing a bathroom and shower between them. The dorm housed only half as many men, but it was far more attractive accommodations.

When Lucinda saw the space, I could see a twinkle in her eyes as possibilities for that space crossed her mind. We didn't discuss that while her family was there, but we both were excited by the options.

We took the family on a drive around the campus. The young ones had never been there before, nor had Aunt Maria. They were impressed by the size of the campus and all of the buildings, from the original buildings like Founder's Hall and Recitation Hall to the modern science and performing arts buildings. We all ate dinner together and then it was time for the family to start the drive home.

We hugged and kissed and promised to study hard, and then the family was on its way. We returned to my room. We had not discussed it in front of Aunt Maria and Uncle Carlos, but Founder's Hall, like many of the dorms, was an open dorm. There were no restrictions on when you could have guests visiting in the dorm, so Lucinda could visit as often as she would like and stay as late as she might choose.

As we looked at the room I said, "If I could eliminate the single bed, do you think that a queen size mattress would fit in here?"

"What would you do with the bed that's already here? It's the school's property so you can't just throw it away... But a queen size bed and an open dorm does raise some interesting possibilities, doesn't it?"

"Let's look up the dimensions and plot it out on the floor."

I inspected the current bed. The frame was designed for easy assembly and disassembly. We could take it apart and stand it in the corner, maybe even in the closet. And we could stand the mattress against the wall. It could serve as a backrest for when we were sitting on the bed reading.

"We are here to study, not just have sex all the time," said Lucinda, although she was the one who usually initiated our sexual activities.

"OK, how about this? No sex until after schoolwork is done? That should give us both quite an incentive to study hard and not procrastinate," I suggested.

"How do we define when our schoolwork is done?" Lucinda asked.

"We will each have to decide that, but essentially when all of your reading is done plus any portion of a long term project or studying for an exam or whatever. We don't have to be too legalistic about it, but it would be a rule of thumb to keep us on track."

"I certainly would study hard knowing that I would receive a wonderful bonus at the end. And I'm sure that I could make you study hard!"

"You make me hard most of the time," I said. "Let's see what a queen mattress would cost." We checked prices and found that we should be able to get one for around $400. I could do that. "If the weather is dry tomorrow we could go get a mattress and tie it to the roof of the car. I'm sure that I could get some help bringing it up to the room. Those things are heavy."

About then a head popped into my room from the adjoining bathroom. "HI, I'm Dave, your suitemate. I thought that I should come introduce myself."

"HI, I'm Michael, and this is my girlfriend, soon to be fiancée, Lucinda. It's good to meet you."

"They did a fantastic job of renovation on this old building, didn't they? What are you doing here?" Dave asked as he surveyed the disarray around my bed.

"Looking to see if we could fit a queen size bed in here," I said.

Dave looked at Lucinda and me, "Yeah that would be cool. This is an open dorm and all." It was clear that he understood the implications of that.

"Would you be cool with that?" I asked, knowing that it might affect him somewhat.

"I'd definitely be cool with that. I'd hope to have a chance to have a need for a similar arrangement," he said a little wistfully.

I plowed right on, "Would you be willing to help manhandle the mattress up here tomorrow?"

"No problem. What are you going to do with the bed that's already here?"

"We're going to put the new mattress on the floor. So we can fold up the old frame and put it in the closet; we'll stand the old mattress up against the wall and use it as a backrest for when we're reading and stuff."

"That sounds so cool. I can't wait to see it all put together."

"So you don't have a girlfriend right now?"

"Nah. I broke up with the girl I had dated in high school a couple weeks ago. It was fun and the sex was good, but it wasn't going anywhere. She didn't have any ambitions except to get married, settle down and raise a family, not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just not what I view for my future."

"Well, there are 15 or 20,000 young women on campus for you to choose from," I said.

"How did you two meet?" Dave asked.

"I had gone out to dinner with some friends and Lucinda was serving the next table. I was struck by her beauty and her grace as she served her patrons. I wasn't very subtle about my admiration and one of my friends called her over, mostly to tease me. He asked her name and told her that I wanted to marry her. Lucinda took it in good natured fun and said that she would have to know someone much better before she would consider marrying them.

"I was so infatuated with her that I went back to the restaurant again and again, until she finally gave me her phone number. We texted and talked, getting to know each other. Now, here we are," I said.

Dave looked at Lucinda and she nodded. "That's pretty much how it went. I tried to discourage him at first, but he kept trying and trying. He said that he would keep on trying until I said yes, or until I told him to go away. But I didn't, I couldn't tell him to go away, and now we just told my parents that we plan to get married when the time is right. Mama is a traditional Mexican-American woman and so she's ready to start making wedding arrangement right now. But we still have school to finish."

"That's quite a story. You saw this beautiful young woman and you pursued her until she finally allowed you to date her, and now you are going to get married. It's almost a fairy tale."

We talked a while longer, then talked about the logistics for our shared bathroom. There was no doubt that Lucinda would be using the same bathroom much of the time. We exchanged phone numbers, just because. Then she and I walked the short distance to her dorm.

As we walked hand in hand, we stopped a couple times to kiss, just because we could. When we arrived at her room, her roommate had arrived. She was a 'well rounded' black woman who had huge tits, a skinny little waist, and a big bubble butt. She was wearing a tiny tube top and booty shorts that exposed more than half of her glorious round ass. Her name was Shawna.

Lucinda introduced herself and me as her boyfriend. We sat and talked, and Shawna never let her eyes stray face from my crotch. Lucinda commented that I would be living in Founder's Hall in a single room, so she would probably be visiting me there often. Shawna was not shy. Before long she was asking Lucinda if I was good in bed and if there was enough to share with a sister in need.

Lucinda blushed when she said that I was definitely good in bed. I interrupted to say that ours was an exclusive relationship, although under other circumstances it might be interesting to take her for a ride. As we talked a thought came to me, "I just met my suite mate this afternoon and don't know him very well at all, but he did mention that he had ended the relationship with the girl he had dated over the summer and would be looking around for opportunities for female companionship. If you would like, we could introduce you to him. I don't really know you or him, but you seem to be open to meeting someone, so I thought that I would mention it," I said.

"Why not? What's his name?"

"Dave. Are you all settled in?" I asked.

"As much as I need to be." She looked at Lucinda and asked, "What about you?"

Lucinda blushed again and said, "I just wanted to pick up a few things for tonight, then I'll be ready."

I called Dave, "We were just over meeting Lucinda's roommate. We thought that maybe we would bring her over and the four of us could spend some time and talk."

Dave was amazed. "Is she a dog?" he asked suspiciously.

"No, nothing like that. Everybody's just new and it would be nice to get to know some people."

"Get to know?" he asked.

"You never know," I said, trying to be circumspect because the women could hear my side of the conversation.

"Why not? Nothing ventured, and all that stuff."

"We'll be there in a few," I said.

Shawna asked, "Is he hot? Will he get my motor running?"

"I'm not a good one to ask. Lucinda, what do you think?"

"Well, I only have eyes for Michael. But I think that he might get your motor running," she said as she gave me a side eye. (From the looks of things, anything in pants is likely to get her motor running!)

We arrived in my room and I went through the adjoining bathroom to get Dave. His eyes nearly bugged out when he saw Shawna. He immediately went over and introduced himself. She seemed happy to meet him and wrapped her arm around his possessively while pressing his arm into her massive breast. They tried to make small talk for a few minutes, but it was clear that they were both in lust and were waiting for the opportunity to gracefully leave to go to his room.

Lucinda finally said, "I hope that you don't think us ungracious hosts, but we would like a little time alone together." Dave and Shawna both quickly responded, "No, not at all." One said, "We can talk in Dave's room," while the other said, "We can continue to get to know each other better in the other room." It was obvious to anyone looking what kind of talking and getting to know each other they had in mind. But that was OK with us.

We locked the door to the hall and the door to the bathroom, and then Lucinda stripped off her clothes while I watched. Then she and her gorgeous, naked body walked over to me and began to remove my clothes. I was suddenly as hard as a rod of iron. "I've been waiting for this for hours," she whispered in a sultry voice.

I encouraged her to lie back at the foot of the bed. Then I began licking the inside of her thighs starting with the back of her knees. I took my time and enjoyed the buildup. By the time I had reached the juncture of her thighs, Lucinda was panting and moaning, begging me to make her cum. I dipped my tongue into her dripping slit and retrieved a delicious mouthful of her juices. She squealed, and she was humping her hips against my face as she begged me to make her cum.

I traced her slit again and again. She was moaning and humping against me frantically. I flicked her clit with my tongue and she squealed, "YES!" Then I began to finger fuck her as I licked and swirled my tongue around her clitoris. She was exclaiming, "Yes, OH, YES! MAKE ME CUM! TAKE ME!" and other more earthy requests. I turned my hand over so that I could rub her G-spot while I wrapped my lips around her engorged clitoris. Lucinda screamed so loud that it seemed to reverberate throughout the entire building. Then I shifted position and pressed my erection all the way into her spasming pussy.

I lifted her legs onto my arms and pumped my rod into her depths. She was exhorting me to "Give it to me" and "Fill me with your cock" and "Come in me till I'm overflowing" and other such things. Her legs were held high and her pussy was totally exposed to my ravaging manhood. I was tugging and twisting gently on her nipples, and Lucinda's orgasms crashed through her again and again.

I was pounding my cock deeper into her spasming core and I could feel my own climax building to its peak. Then I exploded into her molten core. Jet after jet of semen shot directly into the very center of her womanhood. She responded with new waves of orgasmic delight as her contractions gripped her once again.

I poured myself into Lucinda again and again until I had given her everything that I had. When I collapsed I could feel her body continuing its powerful orgasms as she slowly recovered from her powerful climax. Then we snuggled together until her aftershocks had completely subsided. We could hear Dave and Shawna in the other room.

Shawna was totally fired up when they moved into his room. She pulled off the tiny elastic top and said, "Come suck on mama's titties! Love 'em up good." Dave didn't need a second invitation as he latched his mouth onto her closest nipple. Her breasts were huge and he was truly going to love them up good.

While Dave was devouring her breasts, Shawna was working to remove his jeans. She was pleased to see his large erection trying to escape his boxers when she had his jeans opened. She pulled it through the fly and began stroking on him. "Baby, let's get naked!"

About then Dave and Shawna heard a female cry, "Yes", which spurred them to greater urgency. Dave grabbed the waistband of Shawna's tiny shorts and tugged them down to reveal her perfectly shaved pussy. He pulled the tiny garment the rest of the way off, then he stood to pull off his shirt while Shawna pulled down his jeans and boxers. He stepped out of the pile of clothes gathered around his ankles and dove into Shawna's shaved pussy.

Her twat was dripping with her juices and he lapped at her voraciously. "GOD, YES! EAT MY PUSSY!" Shawna screamed. It was clear that she would be an uninhibited and vocal companion.

He quickly focused on her distended clit; he had never seen one so large. He sucked it in and out of his mouth, sliding her tiny cock back and forth between his pursed lips. "Iiiiiieeeeeeeee! SUCK MY CLIT! I'M CUMMING!"

With that Shawna began bouncing wildly on the bed. Dave took her heavy legs on his shoulders and impaled her with his rigid cock. Her legs were near her shoulders and his cock was flying in and out of her shaved twat. He was tugging on her nipples and mauling her boobs. Shawna's exuberant but unintelligible sounds were filling the room.

Then Dave was shooting cum into her like a firehose. He jerked and sprayed into her while Shawna spasmed around his pumping cock. Their orgasms were quick and intense. He pulled out and she pulled his head over to rest on one of her huge pillows.

It had quieted in Dave's room. I was savoring the warm affection that Lucinda and I were sharing. I was allowing my hands to wander over her body, and enjoying the intimate contact of my hands on her naked body. However, this had a more pronounced erotic effect on Lucinda.

She turned to take my cock into her mouth, and before long I was once again entirely ready. She mounted me in her favorite position and guided my hard cock deep into her warm, wet interior. Then she began to move on my cock.

Up and down, forward and back, the movement was delicious. I took her breasts into my hands and caressed her nipples. We had just climaxed and so the pressure was off. We were savoring our joining. The sensations were exquisite; our love was flowing between us.

Lucinda rode me until she began to tire, then she leaned against me and I rolled us over. I pumped into her again and again until my climax began to build within me. I reached between us and began to massage her clitoris. Lucinda lifted her legs and wrapped them around me. She began pumping against me more forcefully as I thrust into her. Soon our gentle coupling was furiously passionate until she screamed out her completion. That was the final impetus for my climax to explode. I poured my essence deep into Lucinda with every jerk of my body.

Then we relaxed and drifted off to sleep.

Next door, Lucinda's passionate scream encouraged Shawna to try to revive Dave for a round three. She sucked on his cock until he was again hard and ready, then she straddled his hips and placed his rejuvenated cock against her opening. She plunged down on him to completely impale herself with his rod. She leaned forward to engulf his face with her massive boobs. Dave took a nipple into his mouth and began to feast on it while she bounced on his cock.

Shawna rode his cock ferociously while he sucked on her nipple. Her passion was skyrocketing with the dual onslaught of the cock pounding into her pussy and Dave's sucking on her nipple. She began to flail uncontrollably as she was gripped with another orgasm.

Dave rolled them over and began pounding into her hungry twat. Her boobs were flopping everywhere in response to the assault of his cock on her spasming cunt. He was thrusting harder and deeper than he had ever done before with any other woman. And his need was boiling within him.

Harder and faster, faster and deeper he plunged into her gripping, spasming cunt. He was ready to erupt at any moment. Then he grabbed and tugged on Shawna's nipples and her body convulsed with her sexual response. Dave went off like a volcano as he spewed another load of semen into Shawna's cunt. Then he collapsed onto her soft breasts.