Lucinda Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Lucinda and I made sweet, gentle love before we squeezed together into the tiny shower of the suite. We heard Shawna come into the bathroom to pee, and it was evident through the wavy glass that she was naked. We waited until the bathroom was empty before stepping out lock the door and to dry each other. I unlocked the door and called out that the bathroom was clear.

But it was clear from the lusty sounds coming from his room that Dave and Shawna would not be using the bathroom for a while.

Lucinda and I were dressed and talking when the door from the bathroom opened into my room. Shawna was dressed as she had been last evening, although her appearance seemed a bit more disheveled than before. Dave looked like the happiest guy around; actually they both looked very happy and contented. We agreed to all go to brunch together.

Shawna's tiny tube top exposed at least eight inches of cleavage, and her white booty shorts formed a pronounced camel-toe and exposed about three-fourths of her butt cheeks. She was firmly holding onto Dave's arm, making a clear statement to all onlookers. And she had plenty onlookers as her body and clothes drew lots of attention.

We had a few days before classes would start, so Lucinda and I went shopping for a few things, including a mattress. We stopped and picked up a duplicate set of toiletries that she could keep in my room. She was embarrassed, but I insisted that she also should have a supply of tampons and feminine hygiene supplies. (According to my reckoning she was due for her period soon.)

We bought the mattress and tied it to the roof of my car, then we drove slowly back to campus. I parked right in front of the building and went in to get Dave to help. When I knocked on his door, he called out, "Just a minute," and there was the sound of scrambling around before the door was finally opened.

I said, "I hope that I wasn't interrupting anything important."

"Nothing I can't get back to in a little bit."

He came outside with me to get the mattress. When he walked to the other side of the car, I told Lucinda that she might tell Shawna that we had bought a duplicate set of toiletries for her to keep in my room, and she was going to bring over a few changes of clothes, too.

"I am?" Lucinda asked in surprise.

"I'd like for you to, and I think that it will be more convenient, don't you?"

She nodded and Dave was asking what was taking me so long to untie my side. We had everything untied and ready when Shawna appeared. With four of us we were able to get the mattress off the car and into my room without too much trouble. We put it on the floor near to where I was going to put it. Then I moved the car to my assigned parking spot.

Lucinda and I disassembled the old bed, tucked the collapsed frame into the back of the closet, and leaned the old mattress up against the wall. Then we slid the new mattress into place. We looked at each other. We had not bought any sheets, blankets, or extra pillows. We would need to make another shopping trip.

We went to a department store and bought a blanket, comforter, several pillows, and two sets of sheets. I suggested that Lucinda pick up a few extra sets of underwear and casual clothes, and maybe a robe to keep in my room.

"Am I moving in to your room?" She asked.

"You are welcome to spend as much time in my room as you want. That reminds me, I should have a duplicate key made for you."

"You are going to have me moving in, aren't you?"

"If I could, I would spend every hour of every day with you. You are my sun, my moon, and my stars. But I recognize that isn't possible. I do want it to be as convenient as possible for you to come to my room whenever you want, even if I'm not there at the moment. And I want it to be as comfortable as possible for you. If I'm overstepping or pushing too hard, let me know."

"No, you're fine. It's fine. I'm just a little overwhelmed by all of this. Only a few weeks ago I was a shy little virgin, now we're practically living together."

"You know that I meant what I said to your father. I would marry you tomorrow if circumstances permitted it."

"I know, and I love you for that. It also frightens me just a little. But I do want to spend the rest of my life with you. And I want to make love with you again and again every day, forever. So it's all good, and I appreciate that you are trying to make it comfortable and welcoming for me at your room."

We returned to the room and made the bed. The extra pillows and the single mattress made the mattress on the floor fairly comfortable for reading and lounging. The one desk and chair would be fine for writing papers and such. The side chair allowed someone to sit without being on the bed.

We made love that evening and two or three times every day. We got to know Dave and Shawna better and better since she was in Dave's room almost as much as Lucinda was in mine. We could hear Shawna during their frequent and exuberant sexual sessions. We also were getting to know them as friends.

Lucinda was glad that we had bought a robe for her to wear sometimes in our room. She was a little more reserved than Shawna when it came to clothing and nudity in the rooms. Shawna seemed to think nothing of wandering around the two rooms in just her panties, and sometimes without even those.

One night as I was holding Lucinda after we had made love she asked me, "Do you ever wish that I had boobs as big as Shawna's?"

"No, not at all. I think that your breasts are as close to perfection as I can possibly imagine. I wouldn't want them to be much smaller, but they don't need to be much larger either. But I assume that they may become somewhat larger over the years, especially when you have our babies."

"You're thinking about that?"

"Of course I'm thinking about that. We have talked about our having kids, and I think that you will be a great mom. I loved watching you with Celia and Sonya, and Aaron and Leonardo. Of course the boys are at an age where they don't know how they want to interact with you. I can be a buddy, a playmate, and a role model or older brother. I could see that you were sometimes a desirable woman and sometimes an older sister."

"You think that they actually see me in a sexual way?"

"They're entering puberty. They don't know what they think, but every female older than they are is viewed in a sexual way part of the time. It just comes with being a boy who is becoming a man."

"You are so good with them," she said.

"I have an advantage. I'm not the parent or in a parental role. I can be the big brother and role model and not be the one setting the rules. But they are good kids and really don't need too much else."

"I have another question. Shawna has her pubic hair all shaved off. Do you like that?"

"I love you just the way you are. I wouldn't change anything. For some guys the shaved pubic area is a real turn-on, but not for me. I like that you look like a woman. If you wanted to do anything, shaving your pussy lips, your vulva, would be OK. But certainly nothing more, and I'm not asking you to do that. Like I said, I'm happy with you just the way you are."

"You're so sweet." We settled down and went to sleep.

We had been on campus nearly a month and Lucinda had yet to spend a night in her room. Shawna was nearly the same. Dave had taken a cue from what we did and bought a big mattress; we had helped them transport it. Shawna remained a vocal and enthusiastic sexual partner for Dave. Us hearing them and they hearing us often stimulated activities.

They had adopted our schoolwork before sex approach, although they seemed to bend that rule quite often. Sex as a prelude to studying, sex for a study break.... And of course, sex after finishing studying. Lucinda and I were a little more strict about that, although we did occasionally take sex for a study break.

One evening as we lay together in bed after a sweet session of love making, I said, "Lucinda, will you marry me?"

"Haven't you been listening? When the time is right, I would love to marry you."

"I want to get you a ring; I want to be able to say, 'Lucinda is my fiancée,' I want the whole world to know that I am committed to you and you're committed to me."

"Really? A ring and the whole thing? Can you afford it? Maybe something small that wouldn't cost too much? Yes, I will marry you. I want to be your wife, I want to bear your babies, I want us to be together forever, for better and for worse. I will wear your ring proudly. Yes, I will marry you."

"Good, I will get you a ring. And I will give it to you when the time is right."

"So, now I'm going to be thinking about that. It seems like there's always something to be looking forward to. And now I'm horny again," Lucinda said as she reached out to grasp my cock. In no time I was fully erect and Lucinda was riding me like a cowgirl.

A few weeks later I heard an ad from one of the large jewelry stores in town. Wednesday afternoon I didn't have any class so I told Lucinda that I needed to run some errands. I went to the store and asked to see some rings. The salesperson was very knowledgeable and gave me a quick course in diamonds: cut, color, clarity, and carats. She showed me a large diamond of lower quality and then a smaller one of very high quality. The larger one just sat there, while the high quality one sparkled and shone.

I asked about a very high quality stone in the range of one carat in a gold setting. She showed me a half dozen stones in that range and some settings. She suggested a setting with two small but good quality stones on the side and the stone I had picked out for the center. With the discount for the sale and a little extra because I am a student at the university, it was at the top of the price range I had planned for.

I ordered the ring which would be ready in a couple weeks. I would need to bring Lucinda to the store to get the size right, but they could do that without her seeing the ring. I paid the deposit and headed back to campus.

Lucinda had spent every night in my room except for three days when I had a bad cold. She wanted to come over those nights, but I didn't want to get her sick. She mostly used her room to store extra clothes, old papers and reports and stuff like that. She had most of her clothes and things in my room. It was a very cozy little one bed apartment with only a tiny fridge and microwave. But it was good and we made love pretty much every night, usually more than once.

The Saturday morning after I had ordered the ring we went downtown to the jewelry store on the premise that we would be getting some ideas about rings. I encouraged Lucinda to have her finger sized for a ring. Then we looked at the various display cases.

There were many "ho hum" rings on display and a few really nice ones. There was a ring similar to what I had purchased but with a slightly smaller main diamond. I asked her what she thought about three or four of the good rings, including the one like I had purchased. We weren't asking prices, just browsing. She commented that those must be really expensive, but she kept glancing back to the one similar to what I had brought. I was thrilled.

It was a couple weeks before Thanksgiving when I got the call from the jewelry store that the ring was ready. Their sale had far exceeded their expectations and they had been running behind. On Wednesday afternoon I went to pick it up and the ring was everything I had hoped for and more. It sparkled and shone like fire under the special lights in the store. And they offered me a small discount on the price because of the delay.

The school was having a big Thanksgiving dinner in the main cafeteria dining room, and I suggested that we all four could go to it. While most students would go home for Thanksgiving, many could not and we were all in that category. I suppose that Lucinda and I could have gone to Carlos and Maria's house, but we didn't choose to.

We were in the main dining room with probably a few hundred other students. Almost everyone was seated when I got out of my seat, walked over to beside Lucinda's chair and went down on one knee. I pulled out the ring box and said, "Lucinda, would you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?"

I opened the ring box and Lucinda gasped; but Shawna screamed. Lucinda was shaking her head up and down while most of the dining room was standing and cheering. Then she hugged me and gave me a huge kiss. She held out her hand and I slipped the ring onto her finger. There was more cheering and applause as she hugged and kissed me again.

"It's beautiful," she whispered as she stared at the brilliant diamond on her finger. Then she asked, "Is this what all of those afternoon 'errands' were all about?" I nodded.

"You spent too much for this," she said flatly.

"No, I chose a ring that would say how much I love you. I wanted it to be beautiful, just as you are beautiful. They say that 'diamonds are forever' just as our love will be forever. I did not break the bank or bankrupt us. And this is the last major purchase that I will make without consulting with you. We are 'us', and I intend to treat our relationship that way."

Who knows how the dinner tasted, Lucinda and I were in our own little world. We took pictures of her with her ring and sent them to her parents, Uncle Carlos and Aunt Maria, and other members of her family. I sent them to my aunt and to the Olson's. Everyone was thrilled.

When we returned to our room, Lucinda quickly stripped off her clothes and mine. Then she

enthusiastically began attempting to devour my cock. I tried to get her to lie on the bed, but she would not be deterred. She knew how much I enjoyed her mouth around my cock and she had become extremely proficient in her oral skills. Her head bobbed and her tongue swirled as she took me into her mouth and throat, and faster than I thought possible I was pumping my hips and spraying my semen into her mouth and down her throat. She wouldn't allow a single drop to escape.

Then she made sure that I was hard again and she mounted me in her favorite position. As my cock slid deep into her, I was overwhelmed with the warm, wet, velvety sensations as I moved deeper and deeper into her body. When she had enveloped every millimeter of my erection she leaned forward to offer her breasts to my mouth.

I latched onto a nipple as she began to move on me. I was certain that I was in heaven. Her hips moved over me to generate delicious sensations in my cock. I loved to suckle and caress her gorgeous breasts. I could do this forever.

Well, not really. The intensity of our coupling built and built. Lucinda was nearly vibrating with the need for her climax but she was determined to bring me off a second time before allowing her own climax. Her pussy was pumping up and down on me while her inner muscles were gripping my cock. I was nearly insane with need.

Then I exploded into Lucinda. Fireworks exploded in my mind while cannon shots of cum blasted into her core. Lucinda dissolved into orgasmic waves and convulsions. We jerked and spasmed as our climaxes fed on one another in what was possibly the most fantastic simultaneous climax in history. Our bodies dissolved into one another; there was no 'you' or 'me', only 'us'. We fully experienced the 'and they became one'.

We cuddled and murmured endearments until we drifted to sleep. Then we made love again when we awakened. Most of the long Thanksgiving weekend was spent in this way, with only occasional breaks for food or sensual showers which inevitably led to more sex. When I could no longer get it up, I licked her to even more orgasms until my cock was rejuvenated.

... To Be Continued ...