Lucinda Pt. 04

Story Info
Erotic love story from first meeting to our future together.
9.7k words
4.64
1.4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction; any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental. All characters involved in any sexual activity are over the age of 18. This is an ongoing story, please read the segments in sequence.

Constructive criticism is always welcome.

*******************************************************************************

While our relationship had been very deep, our official engagement seemed to move us to a new, deeper level. We had been promising ourselves to each other, now we were somehow more intimately bound together. One night after making love Lucinda said, "You know that I was totally naive and inexperienced when we first started dating." I nodded, not quite knowing where this was leading. "Are there any video sites that would expand my horizons on things sexual? I would like to try new things, and do things that would blow your mind sexually, but I don't even know what they might be."

"I'm sure that there are web sites geared for women's sexual activity. Many of the regular porn sites are designed for men with no regard for women and are often degrading to women. We can do a web search to see what we can find."

The next day we identified a couple of video sites that might fit the bill: Bellesa and Afterglow; and we found a site with a ton of sexy stories: Literotica. "Do you want to watch the videos alone or together?"

"Together. I'm afraid that I'd be incredibly horny watching that when you weren't here. Then what would I do? Maybe I'll read some of the stories on my own, just to see what they are like."

The next Saturday night we watched a variety of these videos. Many were geared around a slow sensual build up. One showed a woman who came just from her partner's playing with her breasts and nipples. Knowing how sensitive Lucinda's nipples are, I asked if she would like to try that.

"Yes. But only if I can have your cock inside me at the same time. I love to feel the fullness of your cock inside me when I cum."

We lit some candles around the room and took a long sensual shower together, and dried each other off. We were already very excited when we lay on the bed together. I lay on top of Lucinda and entered her pussy that was already wet. Then I kissed her. We kissed and kissed and kissed. Then I began to caress her breasts all around the sensitive sides and under her breasts, but avoiding her areolae and nipples. Eventually I began to move closer and closer to the center of her breasts and I traced circles around her areolae. Lucinda was moaning and humping against me, but I did not thrust into her.

I put a fingertip on each nipple and moved them in slow circles; Lucinda was moaning "Please? Make me cum?"

I continued to move her nipples in circles. Then I took her nipples between two fingers to gently squeeze and lightly tug on her nipples. I continued to slowly increase the stimulation of her nipples. I lightly twisted on them and tugged on them. Lucinda was nearly in a frenzy of sexual need when I suddenly and forcefully pinched, twisted, and tugged on both nipples at the same time.

Lucinda screamed and bucked under me. I could feel the contractions of her vaginal muscles gripping my cock as I remained unmoving within her pussy. After the first wave of orgasmic contractions had passed I began gently thrusting into her and her orgasms rolled through her again and again. With each thrust I increased the force and speed of my thrusts until my own climax was boiling within me.

I exploded within her, coating her inner cavity with my seed. I pumped and sprayed my semen into her depths again and again while our bodies were joined together in sexual bliss.

When she had recovered, Lucinda said, "I thought that I was going to go crazy with need. It just kept getting more and more intense. It was like there was a direct connection between my nipples and my pussy and I needed to cum, wanted to cum, but needed just a little bit more. You weren't moving inside me at all and my pussy was boiling with need.

"Then you pushed me over the edge and my body dissolved into a mass of orgasmic delight. I was cumming and cumming and cumming. Then you were moving inside me and I was cumming some more. You are such a good lover."

"I think that you suggested that we watch those videos for some new ideas. I just did what you said."

As I have said we made love every day, and usually more than once. One evening Lucinda suggested that we repeat the nipple play. I always love to play with her breasts and nipples so I was certainly agreeable. As we lay down she suggested that I lie on the bottom. She inserted me into her tight vagina and told me not to thrust into her. Then she began playing with my nipples! At the same time I could feel her squeezing my cock with her internal muscles.

The combined sensations were fantastic and maddening. Her nipple play was being telegraphed to my cock and balls. The internal massage of my cock was terrific; but was this going to get me off?

She tweaked on my nipples, and tugged on them and twisted them. She squeezed my cock more and more forcefully and my need was soaring. I knew that I had to be leaking massive amounts of precum into her. I was SO close.

Then she shouted, "Fuck me!"

I began to thrust into her; at the same time she pinched, twisted, and pulled hard on my nipples. I erupted! I was shooting geysers of cum into her core as she jerked on my nipples. I had never cum much or so hard. I jerked and spasmed as I blasted load after load of semen into Lucinda's depths. And still I kept jerking and thrusting and trying to pump still more of my essence into her. My climax wouldn't end.

When I finally became lucid, Lucinda was lying on my chest with her breasts pressed against my bare flesh. "I guess that I don't need to ask if that was good. I've never seen you cum that hard before."

"I kept becoming more and more aroused, needing to cum so desperately, and then being stimulated even more. You toying with my nipples and your pussy squeezing my cock. I was insane with lust. Then you told me to fuck you, and on my first thrust I began to explode while you increased the nipple play. I've never cum like that!"

"Good! You give me so much, and take me to sexual heights that are almost unimaginable. I wanted to do something like that for you."

"Did you ....?"

"I had a small but pleasant climax, but this was about you. I am so happy that it blew your mind."

"I've never heard you use the 'F' word."

"Most of the time I much prefer 'making love' to fucking. But during our passionate sex it may seem like the right word for the circumstance. I hope you don't mind."

"It was the right thing for the moment." I agreed.

We would have just over three weeks off for the holiday break. We discussed it and decided to make a whirlwind trip to see Carlos and Maria, and down to south Texas to see her parents. We were engaged. While we had sent pictures, a visit seemed to be appropriate.

When we arrived at Carlos and Maria's house we were both shocked at how the fire and injuries had affect Carlos; he looked at least 20 years older. He had purchased some food trucks and had kept all of the staff who wanted to stay fully employed; they had not missed a paycheck.

I spent some time looking at the plans for the new restaurant and Lucinda and I made a few suggestions. (Like separate doors for in and out of the kitchen, so servers could move more freely and quickly.) I also suggested that the seating area be divided between the bar seating and seats for patrons who were primarily there for food. That would make that area more family friendly. He appreciated our comments.

Lucinda confirmed that she was planning to work at the restaurant next summer. I suggested that I would be willing to help also, if they thought I could be useful. Lucinda was a little surprised because we had not discussed it, but she saw the sense of it and nodded. Carlos said that he was sure that they could find something useful for me to do, even if it was just taking out the garbage. And he laughed.

The next day we started the long drive to south Texas. We continued to work on my Spanish. We had done so intermittently during our time at school, but other things had taken most of our time.

As we were driving, Lucinda said in English, "I've been thinking a lot about the questions your Pastor had said that we should think about."

"And?" I prompted.

"I'm still a little mixed. I think that going to your church and raising our kids there would be a good thing. I don't want my daughters to feel guilty about using birth control and controlling their own body. The Catholic Church is not accepting of anyone who does not fit into their mold, and I don't want my children being taught that." She paused.

"But I've been a Catholic all of my life. I have always dreamed of being married in our little church. What can we do?"

"Let's see." I said.

I picked up my phone and hit a speed dial number. "Could I speak to Pastor Brenner?" I asked.

"What are you doing?" Lucinda asked with a little alarm in her voice.

"Just gathering facts." I said. "Hello Pastor, thanks for taking my call. As Lucinda and I were talking about the questions that you had suggested we think about, I had a question for you. Are you authorized to conduct marriage ceremonies anywhere in the country?"

"I would need to double check, but when I was ordained I was told that the only state that had any special requirements was Virginia, and that was just some forms. Why?"

"It's early in our conversations but, if I paid your expenses, would you consider marrying us in Texas?"

I paused to listen to his response.

"Oh, it's far too early to begin making travel plans. We just wanted to know if that was even feasible. Thank you."

"Just like that?" Lucinda asked.

"What?"

"So we could get married in my home church and Pastor Brenner could marry us?"

"I'm sure that there are plenty of complexities involved, but 'that' one isn't so difficult. So, how would you feel IF we could have Pastor Brenner conduct the marriage with the pastor of your church assisting? I don't know if he would go for it, but you could be married in your home church with both your Pastor and mine participating. Since it would not be a Catholic wedding, there would not be some of the issues regarding me not being Catholic. Of course, all of this would be subject to the interpretation of the local priest."

"Well, Father Morales has been fairly progressive and has been supportive of the community churches working together for the food bank and things like that. So, maybe, he would be agreeable to something like that," she said.

"We have quite a while before we need to address these issues, but it's good that we have talked about it. We know that we're on the same page about how we would like things to go. Between now and then, maybe we can plant a few ideas in some of the players."

"Sounds good. But that may require a meeting with Father Morales."

"Could your mother invite him to a gathering where we could chat with him in a casual setting?"

"That's a great idea. I'm sure that we can arrange such a gathering."

We enjoyed the nights in hotel along the way. The new environments stimulated our erotic passions every night. During the day we drove and worked on my Spanish, occasionally discussing our future together and plans.

When we arrived in Lucinda's village we rented a room in the local motel. Then we went to see her parents. They were thrilled to see her/us. Her mother looked at her engagement ring again and again. Her father seemed to look at me in a new way; he understood my commitment to Lucinda, but also that I would be able to provide her a good life. I would be a man of substance and a good provider for his daughter.

We talked, I stumbled with my Spanish and everyone laughed in good natured fun. Lucinda suggested that she would like to see all of the family and friends and her mother, Isabella, loved the idea. "An engagement party!" she announced. And it was settled.

Someplace along the way, it was suggested that Father Morales should be invited and her mother immediately added him to the list. She spent the afternoon calling family and friends. Our engagement party was going to be a huge affair, it seemed. There was never any comment or objection to the fact that we were staying in the motel together.

The following evening people streamed into the grounds of the little house. Cousins, neighbors, and friends came in a continuous stream. We greeted everyone and everyone was amazed by Lucinda's engagement ring. There were congratulations and food and dancing. I finally spotted Father Morales and Lucinda and I were able to find a few minutes to chat with him.

Lucinda explained that I am Lutheran and we did not want to raise our family in the Catholic Church; but she did want to be married in her home church. I added that my pastor was willing to travel down to share the marriage ceremony with him. So we would be married in his church with him and Pastor Brenner conducting the service. I would not be converting to Catholicism.

The question was: would he be willing to allow us to be married in his church under those arrangements?

His answer blew us away. He would be happy to marry us in that manner. Technically, Pastor Brenner would be the officiant of record, so Father Morales was not violating any rules. However, he knew that he was going to be transferred to another parish within the next year. If we wanted to do it this way, we would need to get married in the next several months, certainly before Christmas next year.

Lucinda and I were both thrilled and distressed by our conversation. It sounded like we could have exactly the wedding that we wanted, but we would need to do it much sooner than we had planned.

The rest of the party was a blur. We danced with neighbors and family. We drank and toasted our engagement and our future. It was a delightful party.

After it was over Lucinda and I talked about our dilemma. She would like to be married in her home church and her Priest was willing to conduct our unusual ceremony. But he would probably be here less than a year. We weren't planning to get married for two or three years.

"Why shouldn't we get married? Maybe next summer? We are planning to be living together anyhow. We are committed to each other anyhow. I know that we have set this artificial barrier that we have to have graduated first, but why? I love you, you love me. How will it change anything? Except that you could have the wedding that you have always dreamed about?" I asked.

"You're suggesting that we get married next summer?"

"Why not? Will it change how you feel about me? I know that I would be thrilled to have you as my wife. Why not do it?"

We talked and talked about it. In the end, we found no real downside to it. We decided to talk to her parents about it tomorrow. Then we made love.

I licked her pussy until she was vibrating with need and then I pushed her over the edge into her first orgasm. I mounted her with her legs up on my shoulders and pounded my erection deep into her spasming pussy. Her orgasms continued to crash through her as I drove my cock into again and again. Lucinda was squealing and jerking as orgasmic contractions gripped her body. I drove myself deeper into her hungry twat as she gripped and milked my invading member.

She gripped my shaft fiercely as her contractions intensified and I passed my point of no return. I began to spray my cream deep into her welcoming core. I bathed the entrance of her womb with blast after blast of my semen until she was filled with my essence. I gave my future wife everything I had. I poured myself into her. We were one, and we would be one forever.

It was a long time before we returned to this dimension. We had been transported to another plane where only our love and our joining existed. We held each other and murmured endearments. We would soon be married.

The next day we talked with her parents. When Isabella heard what we were thinking about she engulfed us with unaffected enthusiasm. She immediately began to think about what would be involved in planning our wedding. She suggested that Lucinda should wear the dress that she wore when she was married. In fact, all of Lucinda's sisters had also worn that dress when they were married.

We talked about a date and agreed to a Saturday in August before school would begin. We called Father Morales and found a couple dates, and then we called Pastor Brenner and settled on the second Saturday in August.

We called Aunt Maria and Uncle Carlos and verified that the date would work for them. I called my Aunt and uncle and told them. We were getting married. It was happening so quickly. It was what we wanted and it all made sense, but it was still happening so fast.

Lucinda and I talked; are we sure that this is what we want now? Are we getting carried away in the moment? Why shouldn't we do this? We were committed to each other. We were going to get married sooner or later; why set an artificial time limit on when that would happen. This would work, we were happy with it, why not?

Lucinda's mother was already busy with her initial wedding planning. We decided that it should be as small as possible given the size of her family. She would ask one of her sisters to be her maid of honor; I would probably ask Dave to be my best man. And so wedding preparations began.

As we drove back north we worked on my Spanish and we talked about the wedding plans. We talked and talked, but never found a substantial reason for why we should not get married next summer.

Every night we celebrated our love for each other. I continued to be amazed that such a beautiful woman would want to marry me.

We stopped at Uncle Carlos and Aunt Maria's house for one night and she was nearly as thrilled as Lucinda's mother was. Carlos smiled and nodded with approval.

I spent some time talking with Manuel. He had been mostly holed up in his room since the attack at the restaurant. "What are you doing, man?" I asked him.

"Nothing. Everything hurts. I can't do anything," he said.

"So what are you going to do 20 years from now?" I asked. "Your parents won't be here to support you forever, you know."

He hung his head.

"Do you have physical therapy?"

"Yeah. But it hurts like hell, and I don't like it."

"So you're just sitting in that wheelchair? Get off your butt and get busy. You are going to do everything that the physical therapist says and more. Roberto has just been loafing around with you; he will be your trainer and he will make sure that you are doing everything that the therapist says you should. And no drugs! You know where that leads; Tylenol or Advil, nothing stronger."

I continued, "I'll come back at spring break, and of you haven't been doing it, I will beat the shit out of you both. You know that I can. I'll be here in three months and you had better be showing what you have accomplished."

I talked with Roberto and told him essentially the same thing. Soon it was time for Lucinda and I to head back to campus.

As we drove back to the State University I told Lucinda what I had told Manuel and Roberto. "So now you're being his big brother?" she asked.

"Somebody needed to do it." I changed the subject, "Uncle Carlos looked so old. Everything has been so hard on him."

"Yes, this has been such a strain on him. Did you know that he kept the entire staff on the payroll all this time? No one missed a paycheck. Now he has a couple food trucks, and they are working those."

"He is a very good man," I said in a subdued voice.

"And so are you." Then she changed the subject, "I can't wait to get back to our bed. All of these other places have been fun, but there's something special about being in our bed. Actually, I'm so horny just thinking about you and me getting back into our bed that I can hardly stand it."