Lucinda Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found a little alcove off of the main area. It was mostly in shadows. We moved into the darkest corner and I slipped my hands under her coconut shells to caress her bare breasts. She reached through my grass skirt and pulled aside my jock strap to release my erection and allow it to reach its full size and substance.

I pulled her g-string panties aside and dipped my middle finger into the molten hot cauldron of her pussy. I separated the grass of her skirt and she lifted a leg around my waist. I took her naked ass cheeks in my hands and lifted her while she guided my prick to her wetness. I set her bottom on a desk or something and soon we were going at it like animals. We both were so totally aroused that little else mattered except our joining.

In only minutes Lucinda was squealing and jerking against me. I continued to plow my rigid cock in the furrow of her sex. Again and again I plunged forward into her spasming cunt while she convulsed around my impaling rod. Finally I was filling her with cum as I pumped what felt like gallons of semen into Lucinda's core.

We hung onto each other while we recovered our breath and gathered our wits. The party was fun, but we wanted to be alone. We went to find Dave and Shawna.

As we moved through the crowd we found a big circle of party goers with Dave and Shawna dancing in the middle. She had lost her coconuts and was dancing bare breasted with her ass flashing along the bottom of her grass skirt. The crowd was cheering her on as she shook her huge tits for the crowd. I managed to catch Dave's eye and indicated that we were leaving. He nodded and we left.

We returned to our room but we were far too aroused to go to sleep. We had watched Shawna dancing nearly naked in front of a huge crowd of students, and Lucinda had been walking around the field house and campus almost as exposed. We had sex and made love until our fires had been quenched. Then we slept.

Sometime, an hour or two later, my phone rang. I didn't recognize the number but answered it anyhow. It was Dave and they were at the police station. It seems that someone had pulled on Shawna's grass skirt and pulled it off. She had continued to dance, compared nude except for the lei and her sandals. And someone had called the cops. There had nearly been a riot when they started to arrest her, but it settled down.

Lucinda and I got dressed and drove to get our friends. We had grabbed some clothes for each of them from Dave's room. When we arrived Shawna was wearing an orange prisoner jumpsuit, and Dave was still wearing his grass skirt. They went into the restrooms to change. Lucinda asked what happened and Dave said, "Let's get out of here. We can tell you on the way." He obviously wanted to be out of the police station as soon as possible.

When we were in the car and on the road, Dave began. "I saw you when you left. I think that, at that point Shawna had lost her coconut shell bra. I think someone had grabbed at it and it came off, but I'm not sure. It didn't seem to bother anyone, especially not Shawna."

"It was fun flaunting my huge knockers in front of everybody. The crowd was hooting and hollering and everyone was having a great time. I was shaking and shimmying and guys were coming up and dancing with me and rubbing my tits with their chest anf sometimes their hands, but all respectful like." Shawna said.

"Then one guy came out to dance with me and he was all handsy and I told him to behave. As he headed back to the crowd, he grabbed the waistband of my grass skirt and pulled. You know how lightweight that elastic was, well it broke and my skirt went with him.

The party was rocking and I had been mostly naked anyhow, so I just kept dance. I was damp with perspiration and guys were coming up to dance with me and several rubbed their crotch against my bare pussy; it was wild but no one was hurting anything. Then the cops showed up. They shut down the music and put me in handcuffs with my hands behind my back; you know how that would make my boobs stick out."

She continued, "So we're locked in the back of the cop car, I'm naked and Dave has his grass skirt. There were a dozen or more cops, and every one came by to get a good look." She was really getting steamed up as she reviewed it now.

"They paraded me through the police station naked and with my hands cuffed behind me. They took my information and took pictures of me naked. Then they put me in a cell with some other women; they took off my cuffs but still left me naked. I'm sure that every person in the station saw me at least once. Finally another woman yelled at the guard to get me some cloths. All of the other women were wearing their street clothes, but they finally found a prisoner jumpsuit for me."

Shawna said thoughtfully, "It's one thing to be naked in front of people when you choose to be; but it's entirely different when you are forced to be naked in front of others. I was having fun out there, naked, on the dance floor. But it was demeaning with the cops," she ended quietly.

We all returned to our rooms, but Lucinda and I couldn't sleep. We talked quietly about the evening. "I was so turned on at the party, wearing that almost obscene outfit. We NEEDED to find that corner to fuck. When I saw Shawna dancing with her boobs on display, I thought that it was a little over the top, but Shawna is always a little more comfortable showing off than I am." Lucinda paused.

"But what the cops did sounds just plain wrong."

"I agree. I wonder if there is anything that can be done about it?" I mused.

The next morning Shawna was very subdued and clearly holding on to Dave for emotional support. The whole thing had affected her greatly.

When she hadn't returned to her normal style by late afternoon, I asked, "Would you be interested in filing a complaint against the cops? At least to see what can be done?"

"Then I'll have to go through it all again," she said glumly.

"Would it be worth it to keep some other girl from experiencing what you did?" I asked.

That seemed to put a spark in Shawna's eyes. "Hell yes, it would." We spent the next couple hours searching for the right office to make a complaint and writing down each of our recollections.

A few days later Shawna had to make an appearance in court. She was charged with public indecency and lewd public conduct. She had a public defender who said that she should simply plead guilty.

When the judge asked how she would plead, Shawna said, "I guess that I'm guilty, your honor. But can I tell you all of what happened?"

"This isn't accurate?" the judge asked.

"It's only a small part of what happened. I went to the party knowing that I would be pushing the limits; I wanted to be dressed outrageously. I wore a very short grass skirt with nothing underneath it, and I wore some fake coconuts for my bra. Those were really little disks about 2 or 3 inches in diameter. As you can easily see, that would have left a lot of my boobs exposed, but all of the essentials were covered.

The party was very high energy with lots of sexual innuendo. Somebody grabbed the string to my bra and suddenly I was topless. I was a center of attention as I danced and lots of guys came out to dance with me. While it was very sexy, everyone was also respectful and didn't 'cross the line' if you understand." The judge nodded.

"Then one guy came out and he was all handsy, groping my breasts and such. I told him to get lost. As he left, he grabbed my skirt and pulled it off taking it with him."

"But the party vibe continued and I continued to dance. I was now naked, but everyone behaved as before and the party continued on. Until the police arrived," she paused then continued.

"The cops put me in handcuffs with my arms behind my back. Now, I have bog boobs and that position makes them stand out very prominently. While they were going to charge me with public indecency and lewd behavior, they didn't bother to give me a shirt or wrap a blanket around me. In fact, I think that every officer there came to peer into the window to get a closeup view of my naked body."

"When they brought me to the police station, they paraded me through the place naked with my hands still cuffed behind me. I had to stand naked while they asked me a bunch of questions and while they took pictures and videos of me. Then they took off the cuffs and put me in a cell, still naked. I am convinced that every person in the station got to see me naked. Finally, another woman in my cell made enough of a fuss that they got a prisoner jumpsuit for me to put on."

"Now, if you ask me, the behavior of the officers and station personnel was lewd and indecent. This experience has hurt me personally. I have always been very comfortable with my body and my sexuality; but now I am less so. I am certain that there are dozens, perhaps hundreds, of nude pictures of me taken by officers without my permission. I was freely and happily expressing myself and my sexuality at the party; then I was bound and caged and exploited for the officers' prurient gratification." She paused again, then added, "I just thought that you should know the whole story."

The judge sat there for several moments, everyone was looking at him as he digested what had just been said. Finally he raised his eyes to the room. "Young lady: first, you have my sincerest apologies for how you were treated. That was wholly and totally inappropriate. However, you have violated the statute and have pleaded guilty to the offense. Therefore, I fine you in the amount of One Dollar. The fine and the record of this offense will be expunged by the court if you are not charged with any similar offense in the next 120 days. Furthermore, I order the Chief of Police and the Supervisor of the Jail to be in my office at 9:00 AM tomorrow morning to review the treatment of this woman while in custody. If you should decide that civil action should be taken against the city in this regard, a full transcript of these proceedings will be made available to you." With that, the judge brought down his gavel.

Shawna was totally shell-shocked by the turn of events. She was not really being punished and the city was in trouble. Should she go after the city? She decided to talk to a lawyer about it to see what they had to say.

In the weeks that followed every officer at the party received a reprimand or suspension; likewise for the police station staff. While the lawyers said that she would win a substantial amount from the city, there would be publicity about it and she didn't want that. Finally she said that they could approach the city to try to get a quiet settlement of enough money to pay all of her school expenses through graduation and a recovery of all unauthorized pictures and videos of her that night.

The city jumped at the deal; it was thousands, maybe millions, less than they might have to pay if the case went to trial. They agreed on a low-mid range six figure settlement plus $10,000 for any photos or videos that might appear in public or on the internet in the future. Shawna was thrilled and amazed, it was far more than she had expected or hoped for.

The arrest and its aftermath affected the relationship between Dave and Shawna. He became much more protective of her; up until that point, he had been fairly relaxed about his relationship with her, now he began to take it more seriously. She was now his girlfriend and he referred to her in that way. And she responded positively to that and was more committed to him as well. After a very short period of discomfort between them, the exuberance of their sexual activities seemed to resume and actually increase. It was impossible to not hear them when they were having sex.

Of course, Shawna screaming out her orgasms was a great stimulus for our own amorous activities. Each couple was routinely having sex at least two or three times nearly every day. But in addition we were becoming better friends. Shortly before spring break I asked Lucinda if we should ask them to share a two-bedroom apartment. She said that would be a good idea.

We spoke with Dave and Shawna about the apartment. "If we can find a two-bedroom apartment close to campus that has two bathrooms and isn't outrageously expensive, would you two like to share it with us?"

"But won't you be just married? Are you sure that you want to share your apartment with anyone?" asked Shawna.

"How will it be different from what we have here, except for having more space and you girls not having to keep part of your stuff over in Hanley Hall? We certainly hear each other having sex now, and I'm sure that we will in an apartment also. But, hopefully, splitting the rent four ways will be a savings for everyone." I said.

They looked at each other, Shawna nodded, and Dave said, "Sure. If you want us, we're in."

... To Be Continued ...