Lucinda Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Lucinda did that thing where she removed her bra without taking off her t-shirt, and she threw her bra into the back seat. Then she unbuckled her seat belt, slid her jeans down around her ankles, and buckled herself back in. She began tracing her fingers over her pussy mound and toying with her nipples. "I wish that we were there in our bed right now, and that I had my handsome, husband-to-be filling my pussy with his cock. I'm so horny."

Of course this display had my cock as hard as stone. I drove to campus as quickly as it was safe, keeping one eye on the road and one eye on her.

When we arrived at my parking spot I could see that her panties were soaking wet. She pulled up her jeans saying, "Let's lock the car; we can come back later to get our stuff."

And just like that we were nearly sprinting towards my room. Lucinda was pulling her t-shirt up and over her head as I unlocked and opened the door. In seconds she was totally nude and on the bed while I was still working on removing my clothes.

She was kneeling on all fours when she looked over her shoulder and said, "Woof! Woof!"

I dropped the last of my clothing on the floor and moved behind her. I knelt down and reached between her legs to caress her clit with my thumb while I put my face between her perfect ass cheeks and licked at her pussy. She was certainly wet, and I obtained a lovely taste of her juices. But she looked over her shoulder and again said, "Woof!"

I took my position behind her, looking down on the beautiful curves of her butt. That had been the first thing I had ever seen of her so many months ago, and they were still spectacular. I slid my cock into her warm, welcoming pussy. I slipped all the way into her wetness in one smooth motion. She pushed back at me.

This was not going to be a slow and sensual coupling; it was going to be hard and fast and passionate. I grabbed her hips and slammed into her. She cried out, "Yes!"

I noticed that we were reflected in the full length mirror on the door. I held her hips and pumped into her again and I watched her breasts hanging below her swaying with the motion. That inflamed my passion even more and I was pounding my cock into her tight tunnel again and again, harder and faster.

Lucinda was moaning and pumping back against me. We were animals in rut. My thighs were slapping loudly against her buttocks, the 'smack, smack, smack' resounded through the room and most likely into the hallway. But the only thing that either of us cared about was our joining.

I pumped into her faster and harder and deeper. Then still faster and harder and deeper until she squealed and shook as her orgasm engulfed her. I held her hips firmly and continued to drive my cock into her depths until I was spraying my essence against her cervix and the entrance to her womb. Blast after blast of semen shot deep into my Lucinda until I was totally drained. Then I allowed her to relax onto the bed and I joined her.

We lay together like that, basking in the aftermath of our passionate sex, until we heard sounds in Dave's room. We pulled on a minimum of clothes and opened the adjoining doors. Our room reeked of sex, and our appearance did nothing to dispel that assumption. He smiled and we greeted him.

He dropped his stuff and we all sat down to talk. In the middle of that, Shawna arrived. There was passionate kissing and groping until Lucinda and I made a graceful exit.

We could hear the sounds of sexual activity in Dave's room almost immediately. I commented, "When we invited Shawna over to meet my suite-mate, I had hoped that they might hit it off, but I could never have imagined this."

Lucinda replied, "When you asked to text me so we could get to know each other, who could have predicted this?" She said as she held up her hand with the diamond ring.

"To say that I had hopes would be a stretch, but it was a future that I could wish for, and am happy about."

"And before too long we will actually be married. I think that we need to practice." She pulled down my shorts and began to suck on my cock until I was absolutely rigid. We stripped off, and then she mounted me and began to ride me in her favorite position. I caressed her breasts and nipples as she pumped herself on my cock until we were both enjoying another climax.

Then we lay together with her head resting on my shoulder. "I was thinking about asking Dave to be my best man for our wedding. What do you think?"

"You don't have anyone who is closer, do you? I think that he would be a fine choice. I expect that I will ask one of my sisters, probably Celina."

"What do you think about next year? Do we want an apartment of our own?"

"I thought that we had decided to get an apartment? We will be just married; we're not going to live in the dorm, are we?" Lucinda asked in amazement.

"Even as well as this works, no we're not going to live in a dorm. But what about a two bedroom apartment to share the cost four ways?"

"You're thinking Dave and Shawna?" she asked.

"That depends on what you think and how our money looks for next year." I answered.

"I have never had a lot of money or a lot of space. You've seen my parents' house; when we were growing up we were all in that little space. So far we have gotten along with them just fine in our tiny space here. Especially if we could have a second bathroom, I don't think that there would be a problem."

"Not even as my new bride?"

"I will have a door that I can close when I want to ravage your body, won't I?"

"Of course, but I was just checking. Do you want to discuss it with them?"

"Let's see how things go," Lucinda suggested. "Should we go get our stuff out of the car?"

I took her hand and started towards the door. "Should we put on some clothes?" she asked.

"But I like to look at you naked."

"I know, but maybe too many other guys would too. And what about all of the girls looking at you?"

"OK, clothes. But the least possible and for the shortest time possible."

Lucinda put on loose shorts without panties and a thin t-shirt without a bra; I followed suit.

"That's a deal," she said with a smile.

It was cold out there, but you should have seen her nipples poking through that t-shirt. When we returned with our stuff, Dave and Shawna had surfaced. They came over to our room, barely dressed; Dave was wearing his boxers and Shawna was only wearing panties, and they were catching lots of fluids from their recent sex.

I said, "We have some news, and I have a question for you." I looked at Lucinda.

"We have decided to move up the timetable for getting married," she said.

Shawna squealed, "You're pregnant!" and rushed over to hug Lucinda.

Lucinda awkwardly hugged her back. "No, nothing like that. It's just that I have always dreamed of getting married in the little church in my hometown in South Texas. But we don't want a Catholic wedding. The priest who is there now is very progressive and he would allow Michael's pastor to conduct the marriage with him assisting. But he's going to be leaving by the end of next year. So we're going to get married in August."

There were cheers, and a few tears and lots of hugs including Shawna's big jugs all around. Then Dave said, "There was something about a question?"

"Yes. Would you serve as my best man? It would mean a long trip to South Texas."

"Of course! I assume that we both will be invited?" We nodded. "It will be the first time that we have traveled together. That will be a great new experience for us." Then he added, "So you're getting married, just like that? Wow."

We talked a little more and then decided that we should go out to eat since the little fridge was empty in each of our rooms. Dave and Shawna went to their room and pulled on some clothes, while Lucinda and I found some jackets to wear in the January cold.

After dinner we came back to our room to play some cards. Shawna came in wearing a fresh pair of panties and nothing else. Dave had on his boxers again. Shawna's exuberant play and huge boobs were a great inspiration for us all, especially Dave. His cock was standing at full attention and poking through the opening of his boxers.

Shawna suggested a different game: erotic poker. She would create a stack of cards with an erotic act that the looser would have to do for his/her partner. It could be just about anything, but it had a five minute time limit. We all agreed and began.

Shawna lost the first hand and drew a penalty card: perform oral sex on your partner. Dave smiled broadly as Shawna took his cock into her mouth. Lucinda was the timekeeper. Dave was moaning and pumping fiercely into Shawna's mouth when Lucinda called, "Time! Stop!"

Shawna abandoned Dave's twitching manhood as precum flowed from its opening and over the crown and Dave groaned.

I lost the next hand: suck on your partner's nipples. It was clear that we would all be naked in no time. Lucinda pulled off her shirt and I happily began to suckle at her breasts. I too was disappointed when Shawna called time.

When Lucinda lost the penalty was: allow your partner to finger fuck your ass. She looked appalled at first, but nodded and went to get some lotion for lubrication. I asked, "Are you sure?" and she nodded.

She was apprehensive at first and I rimmed her anus and toyed with barely inserting the tip of my finger. But as I continued, she seemed to relax and begin to enjoy the sensations. I finally pressed my well lubricated finger through her sphinx and into her anus. Then I worked it gently back and forth. She was beginning to pump back against me when Shawna called time.

Dave lost the next hand. The card he drew read: fuck your partner. He was thrilled with his penalty. His cock was still dripping from earlier and he told Shawna to kneel and give him her nice round butt. He drove his cock into her pussy and his thighs slapped against her buttocks. Then he swatted her ass with a loud spank and she cried, "Yes!" so it was clearly a part of their routine. He pounded his cock into her and spanked her. Her huge boobs were swinging and dragging along the mattress with every stroke. He was in a frenzy as she began to squeal with her orgasm. Seconds later, Lucinda called, "Time."

Dave yelled, "No!" and thrust into Shawna's shaved pussy again, then he cried, "Yes!" As he jerked uncontrollably against her rump. His hips continued to twitch as he held Shawn ass tight against him.

Shawna looked at us dreamily, "That was one of my fantasies: to have sex with you two watching us."

I looked at Lucinda and she looked at me. What were we to say? Dave and Shawna were cuddled together and taking up about half of our bed. We snuggled together on the unoccupied section. We were pretty fired up and were kissing passionately and caressing each other. Eventually Dave and Shawna roused a little; just enough for Dave to roll onto his back and Shawna to mount him. She immediately began bouncing on his cock, which caused her mountainous boobs to flop wildly on her chest. Dave reached up and grabbed her tits and held on to her nipples, tugging on them as they were bouncing with her movements.

I slid down, pulling Lucinda's panties off as I moved, and I began to dig my tongue deep through her delicious pussy slit. I flicked and sucked in her clitoris and stroked the bundle of nerves inside her until she was flailing and jerking with a powerful climax. She clenched with a huge contraction as she sprayed her juices onto my face. Then I mounted her and began to fill her with my cock.

Lucinda was riding wave after wave of orgasmic delight as I filled her with my manhood. I was her husband-to-be and she was soon going to be my wife. I wanted to give her everything that I could. I wanted to take her to sexual heights that she had never dreamed of. I wanted us to be joined and made permanently one. I wanted to show her just how much I loved her. Our joining went on and on, until the heavens opened up and I was pouring myself into Lucinda's depths. I gave her everything I had and she took me into herself. There was no longer any her or me, just us.

Then I relaxed onto her and we drifted through the cosmos together.

When we resumed consciousness, we were alone.

Dave and Shawna watched as Lucinda and Michael had sex. Somehow it was different. Yes, his technique was different, and Shawna decided that she needed to encourage Dave to use more oral in their foreplay. But that wasn't really it. They seemed to almost glow when they were making love.

That was it. They weren't really having sex, they were making love. The bond between them was not primarily one of sexual attraction, their bond was one of love and everything else flowed from that.

She and Dave returned to his room. They took a shower together which was delightful, and they dried each other off. Then they settled on his bed, naked of course.

Shawna asked, "What do you see in the future for us?"

"You mean like marriage and all of that?"

"Not necessarily marriage, but something like that. What do you see long term; years into the future?"

"I haven't given it much thought. I'm very happy with what we have now, and I certainly don't want to screw that up, but I haven't thought much about years into the future."

"What are your plans for after college? Where do you want to live? What are your thoughts?" Shawna persisted.

"Well, I'm a business major, so I suppose that I'll go to work for some company somewhere. I suppose somewhere here in the state, or maybe Pittsburgh. Not Detroit, businesses are dying there."

"Do you see us being together?"

"Yeah, I guess. I like you. We're good together. We seem to fit in so many ways." Then with a chuckle, he added, "Especially some ways."

"Yes, we fit together extremely well sexually. Our passion is hot, almost all consuming. Do we fit in other ways? I don't need a lot of money, but I do want to feel secure. How responsible are you with money?"

"At this point I don't have any debt. I have one credit card with a zero balance. I have enough money in the bank to pay tuition and housing for the rest of the year, and I'll be able to eat as long as I don't get wildly extravagant, which I don't plan to do. Is that what you're looking for?"

"Yes, kind of. I don't know exactly what I'm looking for. The sex between us is so good that we really haven't talked much about anything else. Now, don't get me wrong, I love our sex. We wouldn't be together if our sex life wasn't as good as it is. But in the long run, we will need more than just sex to sustain our relationship. I think that we have something good going, and I hope that we can make it last."

Before long the conversation became distracted and then they were again deeply engrossed in their sexual activities.

Dave and Shawna were engrossed in sex again when Lucinda and I took our shower together. Then we lay on our bed and talked.

"How do you feel about the things we did this evening?"

"I had always considered ass play to be off limits, but it was surprisingly erotic. We may need to cautiously explore that some more. Shawna seemed to enjoy the spanking and I can see where it might be stimulating in a role play or something, but I certainly would not want a steady diet of that."

"What about us having sex in front of them?"

"I was so horny. We had just watched them fucking doggie style. I had watched his cock going in and out of her shaved pussy like a piston of an engine. You were kissing me and caressing my breasts. Then Shawna began riding him with her monsters bouncing like that. If you hadn't done something, I would have. And you know what? I could see Shawna watching us and it turned me on even more. It was a crashing, powerful climax."

"You squirted." I said.

"Sometimes, when I have dressed super sexy when we have gone out, I have been so totally turned on that I didn't think I could wait for us to get home to have sex. I was going crazy and would have to take you right then and there!"

"So you enjoy a little exhibitionism. I knew that the sexy dressing really turned you on. I'm glad that this didn't freak you out."

"I don't think that I want to explore this very much. Maybe in front of Dave and Shawna, especially if they're doing it."

We talked some more about us and our future. Then we made love again before sleeping. School soon resumed and the weeks passed.

The fraternities and sororities on campus joined together every year to hold a massive Mardi Gras party. The whole campus was invited and the main event was held in the field house. You had to wear a costume of some kind to get in, and the more outrageous it was, the better.

Shawna convinced everyone to go as Hawaiian natives. The girls would go as hula girls with a coconut bra, grass skirt, and a lei around her neck. She envisioned the guys to have a sharks-teeth necklace, a grass skirt, and carrying a fake spear. We thought it sounded like fun. Shawna ran with the idea.

She found some plastic, fake coconut bras that were about 3" in diameter, some plastic leis and plastic sharks-teeth necklaces. When the stuff arrived, she thought that the coconuts were too big, so she found someone who could cut part of the coconut off to leave about a two inch disk. Then holes were drilled for the strings.

For the girls skirts she cut off about half of the fake grass so that it only extended down their thighs a few inches below their butt. Especially for Shawna and her bubble butt it was quite the show.

The night of the party was unusually warm, which was a good thing since we were walking around essentially naked. Lucinda had a tiny g-string pantie under her short grass skirt. The disk of coconut left a great expanse of her breasts exposed.

But Lucinda was dressed conservatively compared to Shawna. As she walked her butt swayed enticing, causing the short grass skirt to bounce and sway. This exposed her legs almost all the way to her naked pussy, because she had decided to go without panties!

The little 2" disk barely covered her areolae and left the huge mass of her breasts completely bare. She looked more naked than if she was naked.

Dave and I wore jock straps under our knee length grass skirts and accompanied our ladies. We were all carrying masks to put on when we arrived.

As we walked into the field house Lucinda whispered, "I feel like I'm walking around naked."

"You look beautiful."

"I know. You like me naked. But we're in public."

"Everything essential is covered. You won't get arrested. This isn't any more revealing than that tiny bikini Aunt Maria had you buy."

"I know. But I still haven't had the nerve to wear it in public."

"Maybe on our honeymoon?" I suggested.

"Honeymoon?"

"Don't you want to take a honeymoon?"

"Where?"

"We'll already be close to the Caribbean, what about an island getaway?"

"Won't that cost bundle?"

"We'll see, but it is the off season so there may be some good deals."

"Won't it be too hot?"

"Most of the time they have a sea breeze that keeps the temperature down. We'd have to watch out for too much direct sun exposure in the middle of the day, but it should be pleasant most of the time. We will need to check it out more thoroughly, but it's a thought that had crossed my mind."

We were inside and the band started a new song. The floor of the field house was covered with dancers and Shawna and Dave plunged into the crowd of dancers. As they started to move I could see her huge boobs flopping up and down with her movements.

We also began to dance. I kept Lucinda very close to me. She looked so darn sexy, actually like sex personified. I didn't want any guys getting ideas. We had been dancing for a while when she said into my ear, "I'm so horny that I can't stand it! Everyone is looking at me like they want to fuck me."

"That's probably because that's exactly what they want to do. Let's see if we can find a quiet spot."