Lucinda Pt. 05 - Final

Story Info
Erotic love story from first meeting to our future together.
10.1k words
4.81
1.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction; any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental. All characters involved in any sexual activity are over the age of 18. This is an ongoing story, please read the segments in sequence.

Constructive criticism is always welcome.

*******************************************************************************

During Spring Break we went to see Carlos and Maria. We stayed in my room; while it was more of a drive, we could sleep together so it was worth it.

Manuel had actually been doing all of his physical therapy and was much better. His mobility was still somewhat limited but he was up and getting around. He had started working with Carlos to learn the operation and management of the restaurant. The new construction was underway and it was hoped that it would be ready to open in the spring, maybe in time for Cinque de Mayo.

Roberto had been so delighted to work with Manuel's physical therapy that he was planning to enroll in a Physical Therapy Assistant program. He would have to take some remedial classes over the summer and was planning to start the program in the fall.

We spent time with the younger children and had a delightful time. And we talked with Carlos and Maria about the summer and our upcoming wedding. We would work 10 hours a day, five days a week and would be off on Sunday and Monday. They were planning to drive to Texas with the younger kids for our wedding; Manuel and Roberto would stay in town to help with the restaurant and keep an eye on the house.

During Spring Quarter the relationship between Dave and Shawna continued to become deeper and stronger. We could hear them and their enthusiastic sexual activities nearly every night, as I'm sure that they could hear ours. We found a two-bedroom apartment near a bus line to campus and we put down a deposit for the next school year.

Soon the school year was coming to a close. Lucinda and I were both on the Dean's List, and Dave and Shawna both had better than a 3.0 grade point average. We were all doing very well.

Lucinda and I moved to my room with help from Uncle Carlos and his van; we would never have fit everything into my car. We settled in my room while the extra stuff was stored with Carlos and Maria. We settled into a routine of working at the newly reopened restaurant and seeing the kids. We alternated between my/our church and attending with Carlos and the family.

Throughout the summer Lucinda was embroiled in wedding planning with her mother. Isabella shipped the wedding dress to Maria to be altered to fit Lucinda. She was substantially taller than her mother and narrower in the waist. Maria could easily take in the waist, but the extra height could not be adjusted. The sweetheart bodice that would have been quite demure on Isabella barely extended high enough to cover Lucinda's areolae. Maria did what she could but Lucinda said that it was perfect, "Michael will love this dress!" and Aunt Maria smiled broadly with a knowing smile.

The beginning of August we drove to south Texas and got a room in the little motel. We worked with her parents to help get all of the arrangements made. Pastor Brenner arrived a couple days before the wedding to consult with Father Morales. They decided that the best way to conduct the marriage service was for Pastor Brenner to conduct the entire service in English, and Father Morales would echo it phrase by phrase in Spanish. It was a perfect solution.

The day before the wedding we walked through the mechanics of the service. Two of her teenage nephews would be ushers and a four year old niece and a five year old nephew would be the flower girl and ring bearer. This had become quite an event.

Dave and Shawna had arrived and she was nearly in tears as she watched us walk through the ceremony. Then everyone returned to her parents' house for dinner and conversation. Her mother insisted that she stay the night with them. "You two have bent many of the rules, but tonight she sleeps in her parents' house one last time." I didn't object; it seemed right.

Lucinda's parents went to bed fairly early leaving her and Celina to talk. Her sister was extremely excited about the wedding, and she was bubbling over with enthusiasm. "Is there anything that you want to do on your last night before getting married?"

Now many brides and grooms have a blow-out party and do things that they won't be doing after marriage. But that was not Lucinda's style. However, she did have one request for her sister. "Would you shave my pussy lips?" she asked.

Celina's eyes went wide. "You want to be shaved 'down there'?" she asked.

"Not bare, just the hair along the sides of my lips, my vulva."

"Really?"

"Yes. I was a virgin when I met Michael, although I no longer am. Aunt Maria gave me some great advice, 'Keep the passion burning, do things that will inflame his passion for you.' You have heard the advice, 'Be a lady in the parlor, and a whore in the bedroom,' haven't you? I intend to do exactly that, I will do anything that either he or I can think of to keep our passion burning hot."

"Wow, you must really love him!"

"Oh, I do. But I get every bit as much joy and satisfaction from our time together in the bedroom as he does, maybe even more."

"Really? I've been told to submit to my husband when I get married. But you're saying that you get as much enjoyment as he does?"

"Michael is a wonderful lover. So, yes I do. In fact I initiate the majority of our sexual activities, and he loves that. When you find a man that you are thinking about marrying, you need to be compatible in many ways: how you handle money, what kind of family you want to have, religious beliefs, what kinds of things you like to do and how much alone time you want. But how your sexual styles and levels of passion match is a really big one; if you would be happy doing it once a week and he wants it three times a day, or vice versa, it would be a problem."

"Three times a day???" Celina exclaimed.

"Yes, we often make love three times a day, occasionally more, and sometimes less. But every time we are making love, we are happily sharing our bodies with each other and giving our love to one another."

"You make it sound so beautiful."

"It is beautiful when you are with the man you love and who loves you. Don't settle for anything less. You deserve a good man who loves you completely and who will do anything in his power to please you; just as I will do anything to please Michael."

Lucinda continued, "I think that Michael will really like my pussy with the lips shaved. When he is licking my pussy, he will have all of that smooth skin to enjoy."

"When he's doing what???" Celina exclaimed.

"Licking my pussy, dipping his tongue between my pussy lips, swirling his tongue around my clitoris and sucking on my clit and making me cum with the most glorious orgasms."

"Really? It's like that?"

"Oh, yes, little sister. Before I met Michael I occasionally touched myself down there. I felt guilty about it, but still I did it occasionally; and I gave myself a little tingle that was pleasant." Celina nodded.

"But that didn't begin to compare to the mind-blowing, earth-shattering orgasms that I have had with Michael. If I weren't so selfish, I'd have him show you just once."

"I'd like to learn, but not with your husband. But does he expect you to ...?"

"No, he doesn't 'expect' that or anything." Celina looked relieved. "I do that happily because he receives pleasure from it. It is never a transaction where I do this for you and you do that for me. It's a giving thing, how can I please you and make you happy?"

"So you take his thing in your mouth?" Celina asked in amazement.

"Yes, happily. I suck on his penis, his dick, his cock, his schlong, his member, his erection, whatever you choose to call it, until he cums, and I swallow every drop of his essence. To look into his eyes just as he is shooting his seed into my mouth is amazing." Then Lucinda continued, "I didn't know about any of this before I met Michael. I was every bit as naive as you are, probably more so. The passionate side of our relationship grew slowly; we started kissing and then touching. I would be so aroused that I thought that I would melt, I was that hot. I talked with Aunt Maria and she gave me some guidance, and she encouraged me to go on the pill."

"But that's a sin!"

"Have you ever heard Father Morales say that? I'm sure not. What IS a sin is to bring a baby into the world when it is not wanted and not loved. You must control your own body to make certain that any baby you have is going to have a stable, loving home. I'm not suggesting that you give your body to anyone except the man that you are considering marrying, but you need to know that you are compatible in that way as well as all of the others. If he is abusive, get far away from him."

Then Lucinda continued, "But what about my request? "

"OK, but I don't know what to do. I've barely even touched myself down there except with a wash cloth."

"Let's get a bath drawn with warm water, a razor and a new blade. What do you use when you shave your legs? Shaving cream? Get that."

When the water was in the tub, she sat in the warm water for a little while as she talked with her sister. Then she sat on the toilet seat with her legs spread wide and instructed Celina to sit on the floor in front of her. Lucinda pointed out where she wanted to be shaved and where she wanted her natural hair to remain.

"Wow, do I look like that down there?"

"Except that I expect your hymen is still covering part, or maybe all of your vaginal opening. You see the fleshy outer lips? And here are the inner lips that become engorged when you are excited. There is the clitoral hood and just peeking out is the tip of the clitoris. It is really sensitive and can't take direct stimulation until you are very excited. Now I want to remove all of the hair from the level of my clitoris on down, all the way to my anus. Start on the outside where my legs meet my body and work in until you get to the very delicate areas."

Lucinda covered her entire pubic area with shaving cream. Then Celina began to take some tentative strokes. "You are going to have to touch me to hold the skin taut." Lucinda said.

Celina began to work more confidently. She pulled the skin taut and removed swath after swath of hair leaving smooth, bare skin. Finally she had removed all of the hair to within about a half-inch of Lucinda's lower lips. "Now, you will have to touch me and keep the skin tight as you shave. I would prefer no nicks down there for tomorrow night."

Celina looked at Lucinda and blushed as she thought about what Lucinda would be doing on her wedding night. Then she placed her hand on her sister's pussy, pulled the skin tight, and began to make the final passes with the razor. Soon she had finished and Lucinda's pussy lips were smooth and shiny. She ran her fingers over the smooth flesh to check for errant hairs.

"Oh my God!" Lucinda exclaimed. "I'm SO horny that I nearly climaxed when you ran your fingers over me."

"I'm sorry," said Celina.

"I'm not. Have you ever had a real orgasm? Not just a little tingle, but a shake you to your core orgasm?"

In a timid voice Celina said, "No, I don't think so."

"I would like to show you why I love to have sex with Michael." Lucinda said.

"Isn't that wrong?" asked Celina.

"If I'm not forcing you, and you're not forcing me, what is wrong with it? Tomorrow I will be married and I don't expect to ever have an opportunity to do this again, but tonight I'd like to do this with you. Let's clean up the bathroom. I'm sleeping in your room anyhow."

Lucinda set back down in the bathtub and rinsed off the last of the shaving cream. Then she dried off and stood naked with her freshly shaved pussy fully visible as she helped her sister finish cleaning the bathroom. She wrapped a towel around herself and walked to her sister's room. Celina followed.

Lucinda draped her towel over a chair crawled onto her sister's bed. Celina stood there for a minute. Lucinda said, "Get undressed and come join me, unless you've changed your mind."

Slowly, almost as if in a trance, Celina began to remove her clothing. When she was naked she crawled onto the bed with her sister. "I think that this is the first time that I have been naked in front of another person since I was 9 or 10. Your body is so beautiful, so lush and voluptuous. I don't look like you."

Lucinda responded, "No, you look like you. Your body will probably fill out more in the next couple years. You just turned 18, right? But don't ever think that you aren't woman enough; your body is exactly right for you, and that's all that matters. And I think that you are beautiful. Can I touch you?"

"Yes," she said shyly.

Lucinda reached out and brushed her hand over her sister's cheek and hair. She traced her fingers along Celina's neck and shoulders. Celina sighed.

Lucinda traced her fingers down her sister's arms, first one then the other. Celina was clearly enjoying the erotic touches of her older sister. Then Lucinda traced her fingers along Celina's ribs and across her stomach. She flinched at first with the unexpected touch along her sensitive ribs, but then relaxed. Lucinda caressed Celina's stomach and abdomen, and then her chest, but avoided her breasts.

Celina was beginning to pant a little with arousal. Lucinda lightly traced her fingers over the swell of Celina's breasts. She arched her back, clearly wanting more.

Lucinda allowed her fingers to trace light circles over Celina's areolae and she groaned. When Lucinda dragged her finger over Celina's nipples, she exclaimed, "Oh!" Then Lucinda did something she hadn't planned to do, she bent and sucked one of Celina's nipples into her mouth. She arched her back and pulled her older sister's face firmly into her tit. She had never felt anything so beautiful.

While sucking on Celina's nipple, Lucinda's hand tracked a path down over her abdomen and into her pubic hair. Then she traced her finger along the sensitive flesh of her sister's pussy lips. "Oh, yes!" Celina exclaimed.

Lucinda continued to suck on her sister's nipple as she moved her finger through Celina's pussy lips again and again, pressing deeper into her wet slit with every stroke. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" Celina exclaimed.

Lucinda brought her fingers up to her sister's clitoral hood and began stroking it firmly until the sensitive nub was fully exposed. Then she began to move her fingers in circles on Celina's clit. "Oh! Oh! Oh God! Oh my! Ooooooooh!" she wailed as her body went rigid then began to spasm as orgasmic contractions gripped her.

Lucinda continued to caress her sister's clit as convulsions rocked her body. Then she reduced the intensity until Celina was quivering on the bed. Lucinda wrapped herself around her sister until she finally settled down.

Celina looked at her older sister and said, "Is that what sex is like? Is that what you experience with Michael?"

"Yes, that and so much more. You love me and I love you, but in a family sort of way. Imagine how powerful that would be with the man you love, the man you plan to marry, the man who will be the father of your children. It is powerful, it is beautiful, it is emotional, and it bonds you together in ways that you can only imagine until you experience it."

Lucinda added, "When Michael and I make love it is the absolute best thing in the world. I give myself to him completely, and he gives himself to me. In the Bible they say, 'And they became one.' It's not only in a physical sense, although he enters your body and you are physically joined. It is also in an emotional or spiritual sense that you are joined to be one person. Until you have experienced it, no words are sufficient."

"I hope that I find a man like Michael." Celina said wistfully.

"Hold out for a good man like him. Don't settle for anything less."

Lucinda and Celina settled down together in the bed with their naked flesh pressed against each other and slept.

The next morning was a flurry of activity. Lucinda bathed carefully, her hair was done. Before she knew it, it was time to put on her dress for the wedding. Her mother and Aunt Maria, along with Celina, helped her getting dressed and attaching her veil to her hair. They were in the church and in the bride's dressing room when Lucinda had an idea. It was just Celina and her in the room, her mother and Maria had already gone to take their seats.

"Celina, will you do me one more favor?"

"Of course."

"Help me take my panties off."

"What?!?"

"I want to hand them to Michael. I want him to be thinking about me standing up there, promising to be his wife forever, and knowing that I don't have any panties on. I want him to be thinking about my pussy being exposed under my wedding dress."

"OK, if that's what you want, how can I help?"

"Just help me balance and lift up the skirt a bit. There, good. Now I'm going to hold them in my hand along with the bouquet. I'll hand them to Michael at the altar."

The music was playing and it was time for Celina to walk down the aisle. Unknown to either of them, the flower girl had gotten mildly confused about the reason for this event and she had sung 'Happy Birthday' as she spread flower petals down the aisle, the guests thought that it was adorable. Then it was time for Celina to precede the bride down the aisle.

Lucinda took her father's arm and they walked down the aisle and stopped in front of the altar where he placed her hand on Michael's. She slipped her panties into his hand and he nearly lost himself when he looked down to see what she had given him.

The service was a beautiful blend of traditions with Pastor Brenner conducting the service in English and Father Morales repeating it in Spanish. Finally, it came time for the vows.

Lucinda started, "Michael, from the moment we met you pursued me with a single-minded focus that was endearing and sometimes disconcerting; but you were always a gentleman. You won my heart with your gentle patience and your honorable spirit. You have become an integral part of me and my family. You are my knight in shining armor. Michael, I promise to love you and honor you, to be your partner in everything that comes our way, to share the good times and the challenges that may befall us, and in all things love you and cherish you all the days of my life. I will be your willing wife until we are separated by death."

Michael followed, "Lucinda, I have loved you since I first saw you. I didn't believe in love at first sight, but I can't explain it in any other way. You complete me in ways that I cannot begin to describe. I promise to love and cherish you, to strive to be the man that you deserve to have as a husband; I will be your partner in all that we do, through adversity and joy, and I will be your devoted husband until the end of time."

We exchanged rings and then Pastor Brenner said, "By the power vested in me by God's Church Universal and the State of Texas, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." And kiss her I did. It was a kiss that curled your toes and got the blood flowing. Lucinda reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed and kissed; it was deep and passionate and it continued on and on until a guest in the back called out, "Get a room!" To which everyone laughed.

Lucinda was presented with a problem. Stretching up like that had popped her breasts out and over the top of her dress. She decided that flashing the two ministers was better than flashing all of the guests including the children. We turned back towards the ministers and Lucinda tucked her breasts back into her dress. Pastor Brenner quickly looked at the floor, but Father Morales stood there wide eyed. "Thank you, Father," she whispered. "And thank you," he replied.