Lucinda Pt. 05 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We returned the canoes and walked up near the swimming pool. I recalled the two women and their activities when we had first arrived, and I encouraged Lucinda to sit on the apron of the pool. I jumped in and moved to a position between her knees. I kissed her legs inside her knees, then slowly worked my way up along her thighs.

"Hurry up," Lucinda said, but I didn't want to hurry. I kissed higher and higher on each inner thigh. The closer I got to my objective, the more slowly I proceeded. She was moaning and leaning back as I kissed her thighs at their joining point. But when I ran my tongue through the length of her slit, she grabbed my head and pulled my face tight against her dripping pussy.

I licked her pussy just as she loved it, then I began to finger fuck her while I licked around her clitoral hood. Finally I began to suck her little clit between my lips and I turned my hand over to stroke her G-spot. Lucinda screamed and actually squirted a stream that sprayed into the pool.

I prolonged her orgasms with continued attention to her clitoris and G-spot before finally allowing her to relax. Then I pulled myself out of the pool and held her until she had recovered. I held her arm to steady her as we walked slowly to the dining room.

They had set a special table for us. Normally we faced each other as we ate, but we were seated side by side with the rest of the dining room in the background. The photographer took pictures of the waiter spreading the towel on our seats, our drinks being served, and the meticulously prepared lunch after it was served. The food was quite good.

After lunch we stopped by a lounger near the hot tubs. We sat and talked, much like we had done on the patio at Carlos and Maria's house. Just as often happened then, we began to kiss. Before long Lucinda was tucking my hard cock into her warm pussy.

Riding cowgirl was her favorite position and she was enjoying it immensely at that moment. On the lounger she could put her feet on the ground and ride me much more vigorously when she wanted.

And she certainly did ride me vigorously. She was pumping and bouncing on me, her breasts were moving wildly with her urgent movements. I love to watch those beauties bounce like that.

Lucinda's efforts were quickly bringing her to another climax and I grabbed her hips and slammed my cock into her tight tunnel as she crested her wave and began her climax. Soon I had joined her as I began to pump semen into her depths. Then she collapsed onto my chest and we rested.

When we had recovered Cecilia suggested that we take some shots inside our room. Maid service had been advised and it was picture perfect. We sat on the sofa and had some water. Then we moved to our bed where we brought each other to a peak of arousal before engaging in sweet love making. We had become so accustomed to having Cecilia and her assistant with us that we thought nothing about it.

At dinner they had again set a special table for us. They took photos of us touching our wine glasses together and us looking into each other's eyes. Of course they took pictures of the delicious meal.

We took a long, leisurely walk around the grounds, sometimes hand-in-hand, other times arm in arm. When it was time to retire, Cecilia was very happy with the pictures she had taken. "I understand that you want a digital copy of all of the pictures, both the raw shots and the edited ones. Why?"

"We were just married on Saturday and this is our honeymoon. This will be a memento of our trip," Lucinda said.

I added, "We will be furnishing our home and some of the pictures may be appropriate to frame and use in our living room or bedroom," I added. Lucinda was surprised by this, but agreed.

"You have been wonderful subjects and I am confident that I have an abundance of great pictures for the advertising campaign. Do you have an address?." We didn't know what it was going to be, so she gave us her business card. "Let me know your address when you are settled; I would like to stay in touch."

We promised that we would.

The next morning we saw Cecilia again as we walked along a path. I asked, "Would it be easier to simply email me the files of digital images?"

Cecilia laughed, "I took something over two thousand pictures and each one is around 20 Mb. Even the fastest connection would choke on that. I'll send you a thumb drive with the pictures."

"Let us know how much it costs and we will repay you," I said.

"I buy them in bulk, so it's no big deal. But if I have another shoot that would be right for you, may I contact you?"

I looked at Lucinda and she shrugged. "No promise that we'll say yes, but you can always call."

We said our goodbyes and she and her assistant boarded the ferry back to the airport. Lucinda and I enjoyed our remaining time on the island, never putting on a bit of clothing. We played and froliced and made love. We met another couple about our age; they suggested that we "swing' together, but we declined.

We did try just about every position for making love that either of us could imagine or that we had seen on video. I even fucked Lucinda's boobs; while I am a devoted boob man, that didn't do much for either of us. Lucinda insisted on deep throat oral a couple times and we repeated anal again.

When the week ended we were happy and contented. It was time to get back to reality, to Carlos and Maria's house, get packed up, and get to school.

We drove straight to Carlos and Maria's house. We loaded his van and my car and drove to school. We got the exact address from the rental agent and drove to our new apartment. We moved in and set up. We were married. We had our own place. It was wonderful.

I checked with Carlos and he said that Manuel had done fine while they were gone. He planned to give him more and more responsibility as he proved that he could handle it responsibly. He could finally be proud of his son.

Dave and Shawna arrived a couple days later and soon everyone was settled in. They had been separated from each other for over a week and they were very excited to be back together. The entire apartment reverberated with the sounds of their excited reuniting.

A few weeks later we received a very large package from Cecilia. It contained the drive with all of the pictures from our honeymoon photo shoot, but that was tiny. It also contained two framed and matted pictures for our walls, and a note: the resort was so thrilled with the shots that they anticipate using them for two or three consecutive ad campaigns. I got a nice bonus, and I thought that you might enjoy these.

The first picture was the two of us with our bodies intertwined and showing Lucinda's nude buttocks and the profile of one breast. I was mostly hidden on the opposite side with my arm and shoulder visible. We were kissing and our faces were obscured by Lucinda's hair, but her engagement and wedding rings were clearly visible on the hand resting on my shoulder.

Shawna exclaimed, "That's so beautiful and sexy! I've never seen anything like it! You have to put it up!" Dave agreed. Lucinda was slightly embarrassed, but was convinced since her face was not visible.

The second picture was far more erotic and explicit. I had my face between Lucinda's thighs, obviously licking her pussy. Her back was arched and her mouth was open in a scream of ecstasy. Her breasts were fully exposed and due to her back being arched, they looked huge and her nipples were prominently visible. It was beautiful, it was erotic beyond words, and I was hard just looking at it.

Everyone stared. No one said anything. Finally, Shawna said, "I have never seen anyone or anything that is sexier than that. You have to put that in your bedroom. If that doesn't inspire you to torrid sex, you're dead."

Everyone laughed at that. The pictures were huge, just under 50 x 30". But they were beautiful. Dave asked, "I know that the resort was advertised as clothing optional, so did you go naked?"

"Absolutely all the time," said Lucinda.

Shawna raised an eyebrow, "ALL the time?"

"I will show you the swim suits we wore to the beach the first afternoon. After that we didn't put on a single stitch of clothing until we were checking out," Lucinda added.

"And you ended up being nude models for this photographer?" asked Dave.

"Their original models canceled at the last minute due to a family emergency. They asked us if we would do it. We got our stay for free including a couple extra days, and a small modeling fee. And we asked for copies of all of the pictures." I said. "That turned out to be something over 2,000 pictures, I'm told." I said as I held up the drive. "Cecilia said that she would send us copies of all of the ads when they are released. They should be erotic, but not explicit."

The next day we went to a hardware store to get the necessary items, and we hung up the two pictures.

Soon school resumed and normal routines began. That included studying before sex, although we still occasionally took a study break. Whenever we entered our bedroom, the erotic picture of us would set the tone for another sexual adventure. Our life revolved around our studies and our love for one another.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

EPILOGUE:

Six years later...

Lucinda and I graduated with Honors and then we each completed our Master's Degree. Dave and Shawna married soon after graduation and got jobs and moved to the southern part of the state. Lucinda found a job teaching elementary school and English as a second language to the Spanish speaking population in the town where Carlos and Maria had their restaurant. I got an engineering position in a larger city a reasonable drive away.

We sold my parents' house to the Olsons and bought a house that was not too far from Carlos and Maria's house, since that was closer to my work. Their rebuilt restaurant was doing better than ever before; and the two food trucks were very popular around the city square at lunch time and at the local schools' athletic events and for private catering of informal parties. Manuel had continued to contribute to the success of the restaurant and he was taking over a good bit of the day-to-day operational management. Carlos had never fully recovered to his robust health after the fire, but he was doing OK with the help of Manuel and Maria. He was very proud that Manuel had become his trusted and capable assistant. Manuel had also been seeing a pretty local girl of Mexican heritage, and it looked like it might be getting serious.

Roberto had completed the two year Physical Therapy Assistant program with high praise from his instructors and had landed a position with an Orthopedic Surgery practice. He was working with a range of injuries and post-operative clients and was finding the work engaging and rewarding. He was still dating around, looking for his perfect woman.

Lucinda and I had put the two photographs on our walls, in the living room and in our bedroom. We now had a son who would be two years old in a few months. We had named him Edward. That had been my father's name, and Edwardo was the name of one of Lucinda's grandfathers, so it seemed extremely appropriate.

We were still every bit as much in love as we had ever been. We still made love nearly every night and often more than once. The athleticism of some of our amorous joinings was currently somewhat limited by the fact that Lucinda was currently five months pregnant with our daughter.

Life had been rolling along smoothly; we frequently saw Carlos and Maria. The boys were a junior and a senior in high school and were dating and driving. Celia and Sonya were now 10 and 11 and in the later elementary grades. Occasionally they saw Lucinda in the hallway at school.

We were at their house visiting when Celia had a friend over. When she introduced me she said, "This is Michael. He saved my life." It was a little over dramatic, but that's what 11 year old girls sometimes do.

When we were at their house, we would sometimes let the girls watch Edward. We were close by and it gave them a taste of what real babysitting would be like. It also allowed them to bond with their little cousin.

Lucinda had received outstanding reviews from the school for her teaching methods and the progress that her students were making. However, about a month later her principal told her that the president of the school board seemed to be pursuing some type of vendetta against Lucinda, but she didn't know what or why.

The president of the school board was a 'good old boy' whose family had been wealthy for several generations. He was completely accustomed to having his own way about anything he decided that he wanted. And it seemed that he wanted Lucinda to be fired.

As the weeks passed, there were rumors that she was 'a loose woman', which could not be further from the truth. Then came rumors that she had been a nude model for men's magazines.

I went to a local private investigator and asked him to check out the board members. He came back with a trove of information about each of them, including financial and sexual improprieties. Lucinda and I went through the information.

She decided that she wanted to address this head on. She was going to attend the next school board meeting to get it cleared it up once and for all.

At that meeting Lucinda asked to speak. "I understand that you, Mr. Carpenter, are somehow dissatisfied with me as a teacher. Please advise me what the issue is because no one has given me an explanation of the issue."

Mr. Carpenter humphed and straightened up then said, "You are a bad influence on the children and you should never be allowed to interact with these children."

"And why would you say that?"

"Because you are a loose woman with no morals."

"Let me clarify a few things. I am a married woman who has never had any sexual interaction with anyone except my husband. Ever. Can you say the same thing?"

There was no response. Lucinda continued, "I believe that there have been numerous occasions that you could not say the same thing. Would you like a list?"

"I have done nude modeling on one occasion along with my husband. The images were published in several national travel magazines, and I have copies of those images with me. They are erotic and suggestive but they are not explicit. Those images were not generated to excite the prurient interests of the viewers. I believe that several of the members of this board routinely purchase magazines with the express intent of exciting those prurient interests."

Then she continued, "Since the comments and rationale of your position are based on inaccurate information, it would seem that any further statements or actions based on this would be slanderous and actionable in court."

There was complete silence in the room. The board president seemed to be fuming but he kept his mouth shut.

In the following weeks the rumors ended and Lucinda's life became much better. Our life moved on in the day to day rhythm of daily life.

And Lucinda is my wife, the mother of my children, my wonderful lover, and she is still the most beautiful woman in the world to me.

THE END