Lucinda Pt. 05 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then we walked down the aisle arm in arm as husband and wife. It was a glorious day! Our friends and family cheered.

The reception was an informal affair held in her parents' back yard. Tables and chairs had been set up and friends and family members had brought food and drinks. The two teenagers who had served as ushers were standing around looking at Lucinda with teenage lust in their eyes. We went over to them to give them a special thank you, and she gave each of them a big kiss on the cheek.

After eating there were toasts and roasts. I spoke in my broken Spanish and everyone laughed at my flubs but appreciated the effort.

The band began to play. We danced together as husband and wife for the first time. Then her father danced with Lucinda and after a few minutes I joined on the dance floor with her mother. Then she danced with Uncle Carlos and I danced with Aunt Maria. After that the floor was opened for everyone. I danced with each of her sisters while Lucinda danced with their husband's. She danced with her brothers and I danced with their wives. And Lucinda and I danced and danced.

There was the traditional removal of her garter. I knew that she was not wearing any panties, she had handed them to me standing in front of the altar, so I crawled under her skirt much farther than necessary to reach her garter. When I saw her shaved pussy lips I couldn't resist. I climbed deep between her legs and licked her pussy several times. On my way out I pulled her garter off and held it high for all to see.

When I tossed the garter, Dave caught it, just as I had intended. When Lucinda tossed her bouquet over her shoulder, it happened that Shawna caught it. Tradition said that they would be the next couple married.

It was nearly midnight and the party was still going strong. Between songs I grabbed the microphone and thanked everyone for joining us on this momentous day. Her father had told me to say that the party was going to continue, so I encouraged everyone to continue to enjoy the party. "But Lucinda and I are going to be leaving now; we have some important things to do!"

Everyone laughed knowing exactly what kind of important things we were planning.

As we drove to the motel Lucinda said, "You were so bad! You nearly made me have a screaming orgasm right there in front of all of our guests."

"And that would be bad how?"

"Well...." She temporized. "I did want to be your naughty, slut bride."

"What are you wearing under your pure white wedding dress?" I asked.

She looked at me through her eyelashes and said in a sultry voice, "Nothing at all."

While that was what I thought, it was exciting to have it confirmed. "I am your naughty bride," she whispered.

We entered our room. She looked at me over her shoulder and said, "Will you do me?"

"Of course, again and again for the rest of our lives," I said as I reached around her from behind and cupped her breasts in my hands.

"My zipper, please?" She leaned against me and sighed softly as I continued to caress her breasts that I had lifted out of the minimal enclosure of her dress. "Did you see Father Morales' eyes when I turned to face him? They were as big as saucers."

"You were very naughty teasing a man of the cloth like that," I said as I ran the zipper down her back. She stepped out of her dress and was naked except for her white thigh high stockings. "What would he have done if he saw your bare, shaved pussy?"

"I'm sure that he was remembering that he is a man." Lucinda bent forward and wiggled her naked butt and pussy in my face. "What are you going to do with your naughty, naughty girl? Should she be punished?"

We had never played any spanking games, but it was clear that she wanted to now. "Stay bent over just like that, you little slut." Then I proceeded to get undressed. Each time I passed her, I would run my hand over her bare butt or along her shaved cunt. By the time I was completely undressed, her pussy was dripping wet.

Then I gave her ass a few smacks. "So, I wasn't a very naughty girl after all?" she asked.

"Oh, you were a very naughty girl. Come here." I sat down, intending to drape her over my lap. But she knelt in front of me and sucked my cock into her mouth. I was already hard and she was bobbing her head and pumping the shaft until I was thrusting myself into her mouth. I held her head with my cock deep in her mouth as I sprayed semen into her mouth and she swallowed it all.

Then she bent over my lap, presenting her luscious backside for her punishment. She was really into this tonight and I brought my hand down on her exposed butt with a resounding 'crack'. She jerked, but did not try to pull away. After the second smack she cried, "Yes!" I smacked her ass cheeks until they were both a rosy red.

When I let her up she had a sexual fire in her eyes. "I'm your slut bride. I'll do anything for you."

I placed her on the bed and lifted her legs up until her knees were touching her shoulders. "Hold them there," I instructed. Then, with her pussy and ass totally exposed, I began licking her shaved pussy. I licked and licked and licked until she was vibrating with the need to cum. I noticed her anal rosebud shining at me, and I swirled my tongue around that. Lucinda squealed at the unexpected stimulation.

I dug my tongue deep into her pussy and was rewarded with a delicious mouthful of her juices. Then I said, "Slut, you want to cum, don't you?" Lucinda nodded vigorously. "Well, you are not allowed to cum until I say so! Do you understand?" I swatted her ass for emphasis. She nodded.

I swirled my tongue around her anus again and again. I could feel her body continuing to vibrate with barely contained sexual need. I licked her pussy again and again. I swirled my tongue around her clitoris until she was shaking the entire bed.

I entered her in one powerful stroke and said, "CUM!" Lucinda screamed and squirted with the most powerful climax of her life. I filled her with my cock. I pumped deeper into her than ever before. I knew that my cock was rubbing her G-spot but it was also touching her cervix. Her body humped against my invading cock causing it to reach even deeper into her spasming core.

Lucinda's orgasms crashed through her again and again. She had just sucked me off, so I had some stamina. I filled her pussy with my hard cock over and over and her orgasms continued to roll through her.

She was moaning and squealing. Her pussy was gripping my cock forcefully as her contractions controlled her body. Her body was literally milking me for my cum. And then I was spraying my seed onto her cervix and into her core. With every blast of cum inside her another wave of orgasmic contractions gripped her.

I had poured everything I had into my beautiful new wife. I relaxed onto her and helped her relax her legs. We had never really investigated role play, and we had crossed a new frontier. We lay together and rested and enjoyed the emotional closeness and murmuring endearments.

Later we made sweet, gentle love. Then we settled down to sleep wrapped in each other's arms.

I had found a small private island that was not too far from Padre Island. It was an all-inclusive, adults only, clothing optional enclave. Since it was August it was off-season so the prices were fairly reasonable. We had booked four nights there for our honeymoon. We drove to Corpus Christi and took the shuttle to South Padre Island. From there we took a boat to the resort.

It was everything we had expected and more. As we were checking in, the manager approached us. "We have a photographer coming the day after tomorrow to take advertising shots for our island. The couple who were to be featured just called and canceled due to a family emergency. Would you consider being our models for a day? I would make it worthwhile for you."

I looked at Lucinda and she shrugged. "It doesn't hurt to hear what he has to say," she murmured. And we followed him into his office.

"Now this advertisement is intended to emphasize the clothing optional and erotic aspects of the resort. You are a good looking couple and I think that you look perfect for us. You will need to be comfortable having your pictures taken in nude and semi-nude settings. These ads will be in a variety of national magazines, so they will be tastefully suggestive but not explicit. The photographer will follow you around and take pictures of your spontaneous activities. She may also suggest some settings or activities that will be useful for the advertising."

"You alluded to some form of compensation?" I asked.

"Your entire stay will be free; we will refund everything that you have paid." He saw that was not having the effect he wanted. "Actually, we will extend your stay to a full week, on the house."

All of that would cost the resort exactly nothing since it was off-season and they had lots of empty rooms. I commented about that. He cleared his throat and said, "And we will pay you the $10,000 modeling fee that we were going to pay the other couple." I nodded.

"One additional thing that we would like; provide us with digital copies of all of the pictures taken of us, both original and edited versions, and the right to use them for personal use either privately or publicly." Lucinda looked at me. The manager paused, and then nodded.

We got our room cards and a map of the resort along with a few instructions at the front desk: this is a clothing optional, adult resort that is accepting of any erotic or sexual activity between consenting parties, we ask that there be no sexual activity in the pools or hot tubs for sanitary reasons, towels are provided to sit on in all restaurants.

We passed one couple having sex on a lounger and an athletic woman with her face between the legs of a buxom black woman along the apron of a swimming pool. "They weren't kidding, were they?" Lucinda commented.

We reached our room which was very comfortable and dropped off our luggage. "It looks like we may have over packed. We aren't going to need many clothes, are we?" I asked. "This may be the perfect place for you to try that sexy swimsuit."

Lucinda said, "I might be overdressed if I wear that."

She pulled out an even smaller swimsuit and put on the bottom. It covered her clitoral area and little more. A string disappeared between her pussy lips and continued between her ass cheeks. Her pubic bush was completely exposed. She didn't bother with the top; she left her beautiful breasts completely bare. "How's that?" she asked.

"I will have a hard-on all the time! What am I going to wear? I just brought my regular swimsuit. I'll look like a dork."

"Never to worry, I am prepared for that. She handed me a tiny see-through black nylon thing. It was just a string with two see-through pockets. "What do I do with this?" I asked, somewhat confused.

She pointed to the smaller pouch, "Your testicles go in here, and..."

"You're kidding!"

"If I can parade around like this, you can wear that. Or you could just go without," my sexy bride said with a sly smile.

I pulled the 'suit' up around my waist, slid my erection into the transparent tube and carefully tucked my balls into the other pouch. Then we headed towards the beach.

Along the way we received several admiring looks. I knew that my new wife was the most beautiful woman on the island and was proud to have her at my side. We played in the surf and swam in the ocean, then we returned to our room to shower together and wash off the salt and sand.

Washing led to fondling and soon we were in bed and making love. We almost missed the last sitting in the dining room. We each wore what we had worn to the beach, and most of the other diners were dressed similarly. The food was excellent, but sitting, looking directly at Lucinda's bare breasts bobbing and swaying with her every movement kept my attention riveted on her.

When we returned to our room Lucinda said that she had a present for me. "I have one more cherry that I want to give you." At first I was puzzled. "I have taken your cock down my throat, and I nearly had to rape you for me to give you my pussy, but there is one opening that has not received your cock. It's time to reconcile that situation."

Lucinda pulled out a large tube of lubricant and bent over at the side of the bed. I was pretty sure that she had enjoyed it when I had fingered her ass and later when I had licked her rosebud, but this was something else. But if she wanted it, I would gladly do it.

I squeezed out a large amount of lube and smeared it over my cock and around her exposed rosebud. Then I worked my lubricated finger through her sphincter and pumped it in and out several times. She was pumping back against me as I fingered her asshole. I took more lube and pressed two fingers into her ass and Lucinda said, "Oh!" but she was soon going with me as the two fingers slid in and out of her.

"I want your cock. Put it in me," she said, then continued, "but please be gentle, I'm a virgin, you know." Yes, she was an ass virgin. She had given me her cherry months before, now I was taking her anal cherry.

I pressed my well lubricated cock against her anus and pressed forward slowly. Lucinda had tensed, then I felt her intentionally relax her body. I pressed forward a little more and I could feel her tight sphincter allow a few millimeters of the head of my cock to begin to squeeze into the opening.

"Relax if you can," I said.

Lucinda said in a strained voice, "Push it in. I want it."

I pushed forward with more force and she pushed back. And the head of my cock was through her anal sphincter. I paused to allow her time to adjust to the feel of my cock in her ass. After a few moments she nodded. I pressed forward slowly to a sensation unlike anything I had ever felt. The tight ring of her sphincter and the softness of her interior was very different than the feel of her vagina or her mouth.

After a few strokes Lucinda was becoming more comfortable with the sensations and began pushing back against me on every stroke. I held her hips and looked at her beautiful buttocks as my cock slid in and out of her asshole.

She looked over her shoulder, "Give it to me! Fuck my ass!"

Lucinda rarely ever said fuck, and only when she was extremely randy and in her most wanton mood. So I did what she asked, I began to pound my cock into her ass with long, powerful strokes. My thighs were slapping loudly against her buttocks and the sound reverberated through the room.

Lucinda was moaning and yelling, "That's right, fuck your slutty wife in her virgin ass. Fuck me till I cum, then fill my ass with your sperm. Fuck my ass till I won't shit right for a week. I love your cock in my ass. I love your cock in all of my holes. Oh, God! I'm going to cum. Oh! Oh! Oh! Ooooooooh I'm CUUUUUUMMING!"

And that did it for me. I began to spray cum deep into my wife's ass. Every thrust poured another shot of semen deep into Lucinda's rectum. I pumped and squirted, I thrust and sprayed every drop of sperm into her ass that I had.

Lucinda collapsed forward onto the bed and I followed her with my cock still stuck in her ass. We rested and then we took another shower. When we returned to the bed, we made love again in the traditional, missionary position. Then we slept.

The next morning we walked along the beach. We were naked and we were comfortable with our nudity. We made love on the hard packed sand as the waves rolled in beside us. We returned to our room, showered and made love again. After lunch we met with the photographer and her assistant. We didn't even thinking about putting on clothes and it was surprising that they were dressed.

We discussed the photo shoot. She said that she wanted the pictures to be as candid and natural as possible, but she might need to make some suggestions along the way to have the pictures she needed for the advertising campaign.

She commented that it appeared that we were comfortable with nudity and partial nudity, and that was good. I commented that it was a little strange for us to be naked and them fully clothed. That seemed to throw them off balance, but she said that they would consider that. She said that she understood that we were recently married and Lucinda held up her rings and said, "Yes, on Saturday."

The photographer said congratulations, then went back to business. She wanted some sunrise pictures, and apologized for how early we would need to start. She also wanted some pictures around the pool or hot tub, in the dining room, in our room, and wherever else seemed good. We agreed to all of that and set a time to meet in the morning. "Good. We will come by and knock you up in the morning," said the photographers in her British accent.

"What??" exclaimed Lucinda.

"We'll come by to knock on your door," she explained.

Lucinda and I had dinner, made love, and went to sleep early.

We had set an alarm, but we're barely out of the shower when they knocked on our door. Lucinda and I walked hand in hand to the beach, the photographer and her assistant hung back a little. We stood on the beach, hand-in-hand, looking at the beautiful sunrise. Then I wrapped my arms around Lucinda as I stood behind her. We could hear the photographer moving around behind us, but we didn't care.

I began to kiss Lucinda's neck while I caressed her breasts and nipples. Soon we were lost in our own world and she was panting and pressing against me. I helped her down onto the firm, damp sand. She wanted me to lie down first and she mounted me.

Her body was radiant as the rays of the rising sun illuminated her. Her breasts and body seemed to glow with the light of the rising sun. I had never seen her look more beautiful.

Lucinda was moving against my body, pumping her hips forward and back, up and down. I was mesmerized by her beauty. But when she leaned forward I was happy to take a nipple into my mouth. Her long hair enveloped me and we were in our own private cavern as our joining increased in intensity.

My need was reaching explosive proportions and I dampened my thumb on our combined fluids and began to caress her clitoris. A few moments later Lucinda threw her head back and screamed, "YES!!" as her orgasm engulfed her. With that, I exploded inside her, shooting my seed deep into her core. We each jerked and spasmed as our mutual climax washed through us.

We rested on the beach for quite a while before Cecilia, the photographer, approached. "Would you like to do some photos of the two of you frolicking in the waves?" she asked.

It sounded like a good idea so we splashed into the surf with our naked bodies on full display. We played, we splashed, eventually Lucinda wrapped her legs around my hips and her arms around my neck. She reached between us and guided my rejuvenated erection into her as she bounced with the waves. This was fun and erotic, but it would never bring either of us off. But we were young and we were in love, and that was all that mattered.

When we came out of the ocean, Lucinda said that she wanted to take a shower. "Do you want to join us?" she asked Cecilia.

We talked about the logistics of them getting some pictures of us together in the shower. The door was clear glass, so Cecilia thought that she could get some mood pictures, and then they would take some more through the open door.

I soaped up Lucinda's body, and caressed her breasts with my soapy hands. We faced each other and she lathered my chest and then my cock and balls. She turned around and I washed and massaged her hair and scalp, then she arched her back as she leaned back to allow the spray to rinse her hair.

We dried each other off with the fluffy towels and put on the luxurious robes that were provided. Cecilia said that she wanted some pictures showing some of the activities available at the resort. We got a canoe and paddled along, not too far from the shore. Cecilia and her assistant moved to the end of the inlet, which allowed them to have much of the resort in the background of her shot. Lucinda was sitting in the front of the canoe; her breasts had to be on full display.