Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron felt a sharp sting, a surge of poison in her words. What was happening? Him and his friends had never been rejected. They were always the ones dishing out the rejection, They were the ones who dealt death blows to women without batting an eye. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. Aaron drained his glass and got up to leave, he turned around to look at her and smiled. She didn't look at him, taking away his power. This was going to be difficult, but nothing he couldn't handle.

Charlotte knew he was looking at her, and she knew his game plan as well, but even though she was playing hard to get now she had a plan of her one. Charlotte was no different from the three gentlemen that she encountered. She knew their type well because she was the exact same. Always on her toes never conceding to a man. She said when, where, who and how long and when she was done with you it was done. If she wanted to see you again that was her call never yours. The difference here was that she was smarter than the boys. She had used her defense "ugly duckling" character frequently. Scoping out interesting targets for one reason or the other and assessing them from a distance. It was a look that brought no particular attention to herself, except, a woman in IT with her looks. But, that was apart of the plan, it was like dangling bait for a shark, and she enjoyed taking down an Alpha male more than anything. Aaron though he was gonna be for fun. He was attractive, Alpha male characteristics, dressed well, knew what to say, how to say it and when. In short he had potential, but he had to be broken and the first step was completed. She took another sip of her drink waiting for him to leave.

Aaron walked down the steps and headed back for his seat. His friends were staring at him the entire time he was up there and even saw how unhinged she made him. They had no idea what was going on, but it wasn't good. Aaron had this look in his eyes they weren't very familiar with and an expression on his face. Challenged accepted.

Bain: What's going you alright man you look...... I don't know like you got kicked in the face.

Barry: Yea man you look like you're going to fight somebody!

Aaron: Haha on the contrary my friends, I've just found my next target and before I leave this place tonight I'm going to have her.

Bain: You mean her! The fine ass girl with the bad ass security detail?? Unless you're really fucking blind and stupid have you seen those guys. You had your one chance when she invited you up there. There is no way you're getting close to her again.

Aaron: You maybe right, but their are many ways to go about this trust me and besides this wouldn't have been an issue if BARRY WASN'T SUCH A CUNT TO HER EARLIER!

Barry: WHAT ME HOW IS THIS MY FAULT?!?!? AND WE DIDN'T MEET HER EARLIER! I WOULD HAVE BEEN FUCKING HER RIGHT NOW IF WE DID! YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO BLAME OTHER PEOPLE FOR YOUR FAILURE!

Aaron: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!? LOOK AT HER THATS THE SAME GIRL FROM BEHIND THE COUNTER FROM EARLIER! LOOK AT THE GLASSES, THE HAIR...........those lips.

Both men looked at him in pure shock. They looked up into the section, Char was standing now. She was swaying slowly to one of her favorite songs. Her glasses twirling in her hands. As the song transitioned into another she put the glasses back on her face and continued working. She looked up from her computer and noticed that she had gotten the other two guys attention now. She gave them the same sweet smile she did before and they instantly knew.

B&B: WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?

Aaron: Exactly! Barry fucked any chance any of us had with her, but seeing as she chose to call me over and not any of you. Especially you! (Pointing to Barry) I think I have the best chance of cracking those legs wide open!

They dapped each other up and started to advise a plan, but unfortunately Char was ahead of them. The whole scene laid out was planned, she knew what she wanted and yes revenge was apart of the plan, but Aaron was the target. Infront of her was all the information she needed on all three gentlemen, but there was a problem that she didn't for see and it ran all the blood out of her face. This was unbelievable!

An hour had passed and everyone was on the dance floor including the boys. Some girls had pulled them off of the couches and onto the dance floor. It wasn't apart of their plan, but it worked all the same. Aaron was grinding against a local beauty. His hands slowly moved up her thick thighs, gliding over the hem of her dress as the other hand held onto her waist. Every so often he would tighten and release his grip on her waist and it drove the woman crazy causing her to moan in his ear and bite her lip. Aaron was licking his wounds this woman was easy, he didn't even after to speak to her she did all the work. He was intoxicated and if he couldn't have Char he'd definitely leave with someone even this unknowing bimbo. He spun her around pushing on her ass and bending her over. He looked back and saw Char standing at the top stairs of her section looking out at the crowd not really looking at anyone in particular. His eyes grazed over her perfect body. He wanted her badly, even going so far as to imagine that this girl bent over infront of his waiting, anticipating dick was her. He pulled the girl up and pressed his body against her ass and slid his hand up her thigh, over her stomach sliding over her left breast over her chest and slowly curled his fingers around her throat. He kissed her throat and growled, her body was off, her scent was off she wasn't the same. He pushed her off and looked back in the direction of Char, but she was gone. He was frantic! Did she leave? Where was she? DAMMIT! How could this happen?

Aaron: Fuck me! Guys she's gone!

Barry: what??

Aaron: She's gone look!

Bain looked up at the section and it was true she was gone, but where too?

Bain: She can't be gone, gone two of her guys are still guarding her section and her laptop and purse is still there. Maybe to took a potty break she was drinking pretty heavily.

Aaron: Gooooodddd looking out Bain!

Barry: But now that she's not up there she's fair game! This is perfect timing. I'll see you guys later.

Bain: and where are you going you have your fair share of women right next to you.

Barry: Haha I'm going to find our lovely lady in green

Bain: what the fuck dude really and there is no way you're going to beat me to her besides she hates you the most.

Barry: All the more reason for me to have an upper hand in this game.

Aaron: Charlotte

Bain: What?

Aaron: Her name is Charlotte Baudelaire.

Barry: Ahhh thanks for the insight. I'll make sure to thank you tomorrow morning! See ya!

Bain: Charlotte Baudelaire that sounds familiar. There are a lot of similarities about this girl. HEY GET BACK HERE!...........see you later buddy good luck! Best Man Wins The Game!

Aaron dapped up his friend and continued to scan the room. He couldn't let them get to her first. She was special, she deserved the best and in his mind he was the very best amongst them and he couldn't figure how to get to her at the moment but he knew what he'd had planned for her if they were ever alone. Then he felt a dainty finger curling up his back. The finger turned into a hand sliding up his back. He turned around or rather tried, but who ever this was, was shorter than him and fast. The only thing he saw was a gold scrappy heel around a tiny little ankle. Then he saw it! The club lights bounced off a glimmer of green, his sense kicked in and her perfume filled his nose. It was her! She was right behind him this whole time stalking him from the crowd. He looked around and saw her body guards spaced out in the crowd but not too far from her. She reached over his shoulder and drug her nails over his shoulder and down his back. It was driving him crazy and he felt like she knew exactly what he was doing. She turned around and pushed her ass into him, he turned around and for the first time in a long time he felt something about a girl. He wanted her bad! She pushed her ass into his dick and moved in the most hypnotizing way.He was trapped and he loved it! He got a close look at her now and he was very impressed with what he saw. Her back contorted as she moved her body against him. Her dress stopped just before her ass crack and from what he could tell either she had on the tiniest thong ever or she didn't have on panties at all! He had to know, he attempted the same moves that he put on the previous girl, but she stopped him. She turned around and laced her fingers in his. She was much shorter than him, but somehow the perfect height about 5'5 with her heels. She moved her hands slowly up his arms and finally her hands were caressing his neck, now his face and a single finger traced his lips. He was stunned his lips slightly apart trying to breath but he just couldn't here she was tempting the fuck out of him and from her signals he wasn't allowed to touch her. She got as close as possible dragging one of beautiful legs up his own and he gripped her thigh. Her security started moving in closer but she waved them off with a finger. She gave a wicked smile to Aaron as her lips got closer to his. He was hers and he didn't care no woman was ever capable of having him like this, but here she was inducing a heart attack with in him that he would gladly accept. His hand moved to the small of her back drawing her in closer. His nerves were getting the better of him and he was soooo close all he had to do was kiss her and she'd be done for. He could smell the alcohol on her breath. She was intoxicated as well...........PERFECT! Then, she threw a curve ball she by passed his lips and went to his ear and whispered in his ear.........

Char: CHECKMATE!

She tore. Her body away from him and disappeared into the crowd and so did her security. She left him standing in the middle of the dance floor with a raging hard on.

What the fuck just happened! I had her she was right here! In my arms, I was about to kiss her and, and, she played me!

Aaron growled low in his chest. The hunt was on he refused to be defeated by her. He raced after her, she was surrounded by her security and quickly leaving the club and this time she had all her stuff. They were now outside it was chilly but her staff was pushing her to get to hotel doors and if she got inside before he got to her she'd definitely be lost. He took off his jacket and ran past her security and placed the jacket on her shoulders and held onto her shoulders.

He was persistent the little prick! He was out on the dance floor with in an hour with another just like that. Tsss he was resilient the lil creep, but he was my creep. Him and his friends may not remember for what we really had for just yet, but I'll be sure to remind them all really soon. I stood at the top steps of the section I used quite frequently when I needed to have a little fun while working. My boys were enjoying themselves as well. I may be a strict boss, but I wasn't unkind. One of my favorite songs came on and I started to sway my hips to the music, the alcohol was definitely setting in and my body was temperature was rising. One of my body guards approached me with a smile.

Drago: Young Miss, are you enjoying yourself?

Char: Can't you tell (she flashed him a smile that even sent chills down his spine.)

Drago: That's good to hear! Unfortunately, thats going to be your last drink miss. Can't have you trying to fuck everything that looks at you a certain way.

Char: You're always so funny Drago, and speaking of looks. Look at our little friend.....

Drago looked over in the direction he eyes were looking and he saw him. The young man from earlier with affection for the young miss.

Drago: Want me to slap his eyes out of his head ma'am?

Char: No let him look. In fact I think we kick this up a notch.

Drago: Oh God! (radio turns on) Rogue wolf is in effect I repeat rogue wolf is in effect! (All the body guards gave Drago a nod) You're good to go ma'am!

Charlotte was very thankful for her staff. She was blessed to find each and everyone of them, but their story is for another time. I waited until Aaron was done fucking me with his eyes and the moment he looked away I descended the stairs. I was always pretty quick on me feet and I used that to my advantage. I got to a blind spot and watched his little face go long as he couldn't see me anymore. Puurrrffeecctt, there goes that hint of emotion every man I've crossed has the one that tells you exactly how he feels. Not so hard after all. I snuck up on him, but then his friends came into view they were blocking me and they almost saw me when Drago stood infront of me his back to them. I looked up at Drago and smiled.

Char: Mmmm such a good wing man you are to me. I don't deserve you!

Drago: You deserve the world you miss and all it has to offer.

I blushed a little not taking anything Drago says in that context serious because he was just like me in so many ways. He knew my play book and he even taught me a few things. He was slick with his tongue and fierce with his hands and he was my closest thing to a male friend if a girl ever had one. He looked over his shoulder and Aaron's friends had left one them even walking right past us. Drago spun us around and sent me off on my way to finish my plan. I had my eyes trained on my target I wasn't worried about any one getting in my way because my body guards would remove them before they got to close. I wasn't a nice lady when I was disturbed and it only took them one time to know that. I crept up behind Aaron and started to play with his mind. First a finger then a hand, change it up and test his senses by dragging my nails over his shoulder and down his back and I know he was trying to see who it was, but I figured out just how good he was. He noticed my shoes and then my dress and I felt him relax so I got to work. I was a great dancer, but I didn't have the time to thoroughly indulge in that form of pleasure. I pushed against him feeling him release a sigh and then he turned around. He got a full look of my back and my nice ass - I was very proud of my body! I was now dancing on him the alcohol was clouding my judgment and I had to act fast before I was too far gone to do what I wanted, but then he made the next move. Hmmm trying to perform the same trick he pulled on the other girl. NOT TONIGHT! I'll be the one leaving you breathless not you. I spun around took his hands in mine and proceeded with my plan. First let him hold your hands let him compare your sizes - your body first legs, ass, back turn around now he can see the front of you flat stomach boobs not big but not to small. Then draw his eyes higher by slowly moving your arms up his arms which also captures his direct attention because now he's trying to figure out what you're doing. Hands on his shoulders press down a little to add a bit of pressure to the game. Now he's looking you in your eyes, he's noticing how tall you are you're a good size for him, he's starting to imagine things. Now hands around his neck just like he did the other girl but not as aggressive, he's locked into you now the world is slowing down around him you're all he can see. Next and most important let his face feel how soft your hands are this brings up thoughts of feeling the rest of your skin against his. One finger caresses his lips and now he wants to kiss you. Get closer and start to move in for the kill, distract his brain a little with your leg slowly going up his BAM he's touching you1 Your body guards fake trying to protect you but you wave them off his feeling over power is coming back to him now. He thinks you're being daring, trying to show what you know he wants, but not enough for him to have the advantage. Bring your lips closer to his he's yours, he's stuck, he's just as intoxicated as you are, but you've got this. His hand finds the small of your back annnnnddddd then you go for the KILL! Brush your lips across his straight past to his ear.............

Char: CHECKMATE!

Now walk away as quickly as possible and leave him to crumble where he stands. Hahahaha! That was way more fun that I thought.

My security sees the conclusion of my first act and we move to leave. Making sure to grab all of my stuff. We're outside now and it's so cold, I wasn't expecting this, but we hurry to get inside the hotel before I freeze to death. Then I feel a jacket come over my shoulders and I look up in shock its him. It's Aaron!...........Good Boy!

Aaron: Now what kind of men do you have working for you that they can't offer their jacket in this fridged weather. (Smile down at her)

Char: You're very persistent and I'm too drunk for this.

Aaron: Don't worry I've got you.

She smiles up at him as they walk into the hotel.

Char: Thank you for your coat, but I think I've got it from her. Good Even—

Aaron: I refuse to let you dismiss me like that again. (He closes the distance between them and her guards go to yank him off her. She looks at them and drops her head.)

Char: Sir you're causing a problem.

Aaron: Really, does it have something to do with how close I am to you. ( They were playing a dangerous game with each other. The game was getting good, but now they weren't sure if it was a game anymore.)

Char: Yes and no. You're making my men very edgy they might just kill you.

Aaron looked up at her body guards faces twisted into a grimace confirming her words that they had no problem disposing of him. This just excited Aaron, it was a feeling he hadn't felt in so long and he welcomed it. This woman had played with him all night and he welcomed the challenge as well as everything else she was putting out. He wanted her, but at this point he definitely wasn't sure what his reasonings were anymore. She was more than a Grade A fuck she had something else to her something that made him feel so comfortable and safe with her. He had this feelings that he wanted to give her everything he had. And she didn't want to admit it, not yet, if he hadn't remembered her yet she would continue to play along, but this is what she wanted and always has.

Aaron: Oh I'm sorry guys, but.....she's mine now!

Her eyes went wide and her body went limp and her eyes closed. He was kissing her in the most sensual way his hands were on her back just above her but and moving down slowly.

Titus: Move those hands any lower and you'll lose um

Aaron stops and looks her deep into her eyes. They were fucked at this point, but the game had to be completed. Charlotte realized her body guards weren't going to allow Aaron to do any more than he had already done, but she had made up her mind from the moment she realized who he really was. He was hers. She slipped a small piece of paper in his pocket and handed him his jacket back. He watched her hips swish in a seductive way, away from him.

Aaron: (low whisper) mine!

I can't believe it! Her lips were so soft and the alcohol on her lips enhanced the sweet taste of their kiss. My lips are burning for more I feel like she etched her name on my heart. Sigh, I guess I'm not going to finish this game tonight, but she's here in the hotel and she works here too so ( he pushes his hands in his jacket pocket feeling the frosty air coming from the doors and he feels it. A small slip of paper with a room number on it.) The Game's Back on!

Charlotte stands in the elevator between Drago and Titus, but leaning on Drago for support. Her feet were killing her and she finally submitted to the alcohol. She was tired it was late and she was ready for bed. The elevator dings and she stumbles to stand up straight and walk out of the elevator. Drago takes notice and picks her up and allows her to lay her head on his shoulder. They take her to her room and lay her on the bed, she's asleep. Titus removes her shoes, as Drago and the other bodyguards secure the room and put her belongs down in a safe place. They turn the lights out and exit the room. It worked they've gone to their rooms, they must be really tired to not even stay to ensure she was asleep. She gets up to change her clothes and before she can get her dress untied properly there is a soft knock on her door. She slowly goes to answer the door.