Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Char: It must be Drago, probably went to take his suite off first before coming back. Sigh he's such a good boy always concerned about me.

Charlotte opens the door not bothering to check the peep hole. She opens the door slowly, but its not Drago, its him! It's Aaron! He's standing there with his head down. She grabs him and shoves him into the room before anyone sees him.

Char: Are fucking crazy! They'd kill you if they saw or even suspected they heard you come in here!

Aaron: Then be quiet you're yelling!

Char: Oops sorry..........what are you doing here?

Aaron walks closer to her, the lights are still off but it wasn't that dark that she couldn't see where he was at and what he was doing. She became very aware that her dress was only being held up by her own hands behind her head. He backed her into the nearest wall and she became very nervous.

Aaron: I'm here for you. I got your little note.

Char: Oh (she blushes) I didn't think you'd come that quickly

Aaron: I thought it would be best to be quick about it rather than waiting for them to settle into a routine.

Char: (she started fidgeting her hand is sweating from holding onto her dress so tightly) that's smart of you.

Aaron: What's wrong? (He touches her face she's hot and sweating) Are you ok you're sweating quite a bit are you that nervous about having me alone.

Char: Hahaha nope not at all its just that ummm I was in the middle of undressing when you knocked. So my dress is ummm un tied and it's slipping through my fingers.

Aaron: Oh really let me see.

Char: It doesn't work that way playboy

Aaron: Look I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want to I just want to help you out thats all. So turn around.

She hesitates and starts thinking that this is what she wanted why act shy about it now. He's been really smart about things thus far and he's made it into his room without getting caught. That's a spectacular feet. So it's time to put her money where her mouth is. She turns around and faces the wall, looking at him over her shoulder. She bites her lip as his hands replace hers on the strings. He takes his time considering his options here but he doesn't wish to offend her just make her comfortable. He starts to tie the strings back together, but she stops him by placing a hand on his. She pulls the strings down and she looks down so much to tell him to untie the other string. There was no going back once he released this string her dress would fall and she'd be naked.

KNOCK KNOCK

Char: Fuck

She goes to the peep hole its one of her newer guards. She lets him knock for awhile to keep the rouse that she's asleep. She pulls Aaron behind her and holds the front of her top across her breast so she doesn't flash her guard or Aaron too soon. She motions for him to be quiet and she unlocks and opens the door. Only peeking out enough that he gets the point that she's just about naked?

Char: Yes Eli

Eli: Miss everything alright in there just checking on you. I thought I heard something.

Aaron takes advantage of the situation. He runs his fingers up the inside of her thigh and slowly stands up behind her licking and biting her hidden shoulder. She's doing her best to keep her voice even and her face composed, but Aaron isn't making it easy for her. HIs hands disappear under her dress and he started playing with her ass! God was is it soft and way bigger than it seemed. He took a handful and squeezed. Charlotte squeaked!

Eli: Are you alright miss? Do I need to come in?

Char: No no no its ok I'm fine just drunk you know how I am.

Eli: Right miss! What would you like for breakfast in the morning.

Good boy Eli keep her talking a bit longer. Aaron's fingers start to wonder further and now he's exactly where he wants to be. So she doesn't have on underwear interesting! And she's so wet mmm such a bad girl. Aaron continues to kiss Charlotte's back while rubbing her outer lips of her pussy. Charlotte is still talking to Eli almost beyond her limits. Then Aaron up's the ante and slides a finger inside. Charlotte almost unravels infront of Eli and she can't take it anymore and rushes Eli away and slams and locks the door. Aaron puts his free arm around her neck and holds her in place as he continues to fuck her with his finger. Charlotte's eyes roll back into her head and she bites back a moan.

Aaron: let it out (he grunts into her)

Charlotte shakes her head and pushes her ass back into his now hard dick. Aaron groans into her ear, he's been horny for her all night and finally the game was going to conclude and he was going to win. He inserts another finger and Charlotte lets out a throaty moan.

Charlotte: Stop they're gonna hear me! Eli isn't gone in his room as yet!

Aaron: Fuck! Sorry

Eli: Miss are you ok?

Charlotte: Yes Eli I'm fine. I'm going to bed see you in the morning!

Eli: Alright miss goodnight!

Charlotte: (whisper) thanks a lot that was fucking close!

Aaron: sorry, don't be mad ( he spins her around and catches her chin in his hand before she can resist him. He instinctively brought her lips close to his and start kiss her again. She inhaled deeply relaxing into his hold. Aaron picks her up and wraps her legs around his back and starts walking her into the room. He stops to turn the lights on so he doesn't bump into anything and drop her. He stops kissing her when he notices she's still got herself covered up with her dress.)

Aaron: what are you doing? Why are you covered up?

Charlotte: (shyly) I don't know ( she looks away)

Aaron: (stroking her cheek) You're too beautiful for this. You have no reason to cover your body up from me. I promise to take my time and if there is something you don't like, I'll stop. You just let me know.

Charlotte had other reasons for not letting him see her body. The minute he saw he'd know exactly who she was and things would change drastically. But in this moment she didn't have many options. She'd just have to see what happens. Aaron ran his free hand up her back caressing her soft skin and then he brought his hand behind her head and brought her closer to his lips and resumed the heated kiss that they were sharing before. This time she was full focused on him. Her hands dropped from around her dress and she put them around his neck and relaxed into the kiss. They were all over each other the passion rising in the air and then came the part she feared the most. Aaron placed her on the bed and looked down at her. He slowly pulled her dress off her leaving her completely naked and their it was a scar on her stomach and a tattoo that ran down her side that couldn't be seen unless she was naked and her hands were above her head which they were. She immediately looked away bracing herself for the worst.

Aaron: That scar looks like it hurt and that tattoo of yours is well placed and beautifully done! (He runs his finger over it taking in her beautiful body and then he stops as he starts to read the tattoo) This......tattoo......where'd you get it done? (She couldn't answer him he'd freak. So she continued to look away from him.)

There is no way that this woman could be her! Impossible! She's dead! She's supposed to be dead. The car accident left nothing behind! The body was so badly burned they couldn't save her! Is this woman playing with my emotions! What the fuck is going on?!?

He's staring at me for too long. I can't do this, I just can't!

Charlotte gets up grabs the blanket off the bed and attempts to push her way to the bathroom, but he stops her. He grabs her wrist and pulls her back to him.

Aaron: Look at me

Charlotte: (whispers) no

Aaron: Look at me! (Being cautious not to alert her guards)

Charlotte shakes her head as the tears begin to flow

Aaron: Charlotte M....... Baudelaire you look at me right now.

Charlotte freezes at hearing her full name falling from those lips. She was caught! She knew that tone. He was hurt, confused and from his grip angry. How could she just leave them, abandon them and watch them mourn her death like that. She had no intentions of doing that to them but she had to disappear, she wanted a new life and that was the best way she knew how to do it. She fooled so many people including "him", but if it wasn't for "him" she wouldn't have had too.

Aaron jerks her around tears in his eyes and he finally realizes that the girl he's loved his entire life, and thought he'd lost was standing infront of him again. She wasn't dead, she was right there. The tears flowed hot burning his face. There were so many things on his mind, things he wanted to say, but more so things that he definitely wanted to do to her. She flinched in his embrace, he was hurting her.

Aaron: Oh my god! I'm sorry did I hurt you. (He lifts his wrist and exams it, she's fine. He looks into her honey brown eyes as her mascara runs down her face. He doesn't know what to say first)

Charlotte: Aaron Im so sor——— (He cuts her off with a deep loving kiss as he locks her in his arms.)

Aaron: You stupid stupid girl! I just knew you couldn't have died like that! That's just not you. Yes I always knew you'd go out in a blaze of glory, but not like that!

Charlotte: I'm sorry, I wish I could have told you but I couldn't I felt so lost and so trapped with "him". I had to do something I had to get away from him and I knew no matter how far I went he wouldn't never let me go so I had to do it.

Aaron: Didn't you trust me with your life we were family. I would have protected you with my own life girl! Oh my gosh! I cant believe its you! I never stopped thinking about you!

Charlotte: Never??

Aaron: NO never!

Charlotte smiles at Aaron holding his hand to her face. She loved him even though they were both involved with other people at the time before the accident.

Aaron: I have to tell the guys!

Charlotte: No! At least not yet. (She looks down unsure of what she wanted to do now)

Aaron: You're right..... I have work to finish (Charlotte looks up at him as he picks her back up and places her back on the bed)

He started off at her neck, finding her sensitive spot. He quickly went through every conversation she had with him and his friends when ever they all got together to hang out. She was very open about what she liked and one day she actually let him "experiment" on her. It was more of a dare than anything. They thought that she was lying just trying to fit in, but she wasn't. HE found the correct spot, she moaned. If he were wrong she would start to giggle and push him away. Instead pulled him in closer digging her nails into his muscular back. He moved lower lightly nipping at her collar bone. She had her eyes closed, her hands in his hair urging him to go lower. He looked up and kissed her hard on the lips grabbing her hands and putting them above her head. He stood up and took his belt off. He wrapped the belt around her hands and tied it.

Aaron: Don't even try it! (Kiss) you've been gone for way too long for me to rush this process. (HE started kissing her chest slowly removing the blanket she had wrapped around herself. She bit her lip) Do you know how bad I've wanted to finish what we started all those years ago. ( he takes a nipple in his mouth and pulls a little. Charlotte gasp and her back arches into his hands.) You were perfect then and you're perfect now. Look at how sensitive you are now? (He rubbed a finger over one of her nipples and continued to tease her on the other breast with his mouth)

Charlotte: Please Aaron don't do this to me! (She moaned louder as he released her breast from his mouth and switched sides) Aarroonnn!

Aaron: Baby your turning me on the way you're saying my name, but you're gonna get us caught!

Charlotte: I'm sorry (She bit her lip and looked down at him and he lost it. He couldn't resist that face, those eyes. He ran hands over body savoring the masterpiece infront of him. He was ready to have her, to be inside her.)

Aaron leaned over her watching her face. He slid his hand between her things and found her clit. Her eyes lit up and rolled. So far he was pleased with himself. He started to roll her clit between two of his fingers before he started to rub in wide circles in to her clit. Her head was swing from side to side and her breathing was labored. She bit her lip and made eye contact with him when he thrust two fingers inside her pussy. She let out a loud moan, but he covered her mouth with his and kissed her until the initial shocks wore down. He then started to thrust his fingers in and out of her at a moderate pace. She was moaning into his mouth when he stopped kissing her to pop one of her breast into his mouth. She was coming unhinged and he angled his fingers up and hit her spot. Her body arched up to the ceiling giving him some leverage to hit her spot even better.

Char: Aaron! I'm gonna cum ( her legs began to shake and her head went back)

Aaron: Cum for me then baby. ( Aaron slammed his fingers into her and she came undone. He loved seeing her like this and it made him even hornier to know that he was the reason why she was like this.)

Charlotte came down from her high and Aaron released her hands. He smiled down at her a cheesy grin so proud of himself, but she was just getting started. She flipped him over onto his back and proceeded to give him a hickie on his neck. His hands were roaming over her naked body as he tried to hold back any sounds that could come from him. This she didn't like, she wanted to hear him. She wanted to do to him what he did to her. She started to pull his shirt off of him being careful not to pop any buttons off his shirt. She wanted to him so badly, but she thought the best way to play this would be to take her time, nice and slow. For every inch of exposed skin she left a kiss. She loved this man and she wanted him to know that, but she also wanted him to know what he had been missing out on all those years. She went back up to his neck and licked in lazy circles while slowly grinding her pussy over his covered dick. He was already hard from the previous nights events and she loved it. She bit down into the curvature of his neck and finally got a low growl out of him. She smiled into his neck. He grabbed a handful of her ass and squeezed.

Charlotte: You bad bad boy. Now what am I going to do with you.

Aaron: I've got a few suggestions, but I'm under your complete control.

Char: Mmmm thats good to know!

She got off of him and dragged him up off the bed by his pants. She pushed him against the nearest wall and kissed him hard. HIs hands found her face while she unbuckled his pants. She slowly slid to the floor taking his pants and boxers with her. His dick was impressive and she was thoroughly impressed. She'd waited a long time for this, she wrapped her tiny hands around his thick dick and started to give him long strokes. She was mesmerized by the dick, she licked her lips and bit on her bottom lip as precut started to ooze out. Aaron relaxed into her touch and closed his eyes, he couldn't believe that this was happening right now. So many nights he dreamt over this, suffered blue balls every other morning sating his love and lust for this woman in other females never truly satisfied. Her lips wrapped around the head of his dick and she took her time in taking his length and he groaned. She finally got to the base of his dick and held him in his throat and Aarons head drops back and his hands found her hair. She loved the feeling, she increased her pace, bobbing her head up and down and pausing from time to time to tease the underside of his dick. She looks up to enjoy the faces Aaron is making and to feel the force of his hands in her hair. He looked down at her and almost blew his load at how sexy she looked with his dick in her mouth. She advanced her place in the game and started playing with his balls while deep throating his dick. It was getting harder and for Aaron to concentrate and he wanted to hold out but she was definitely making this hard. She picked up her pace bobbing her head up and down while using her hands and playing with his balls.

Aaron: Goddamit woman FFUUCCKK is you trying to do to me! Shiiitttt

Char: you like that baby? Hmmm is it good baby?

Aaron: Fuck yes girl, but if you keep that up I'm gonna cum

Char: Hahaha I know

Aaron: Oh yea, thats what you want baby you want me to come on you, come here!

Charlotte squeals as Aaron picks her up and puts her back against the wall. He kisses her deeply and grips her thigh. He runs his tongue along her bottom lip and bites down on her lip and sucks on it hard and she moans. He forces his tongue into her mouth and she's in complete bliss, her pussy is dripping wet and she's dragging her hands up his back pulling him closer as he slides two fingers inside of her. He pulls away from the kiss and they lock eyes, she's biting her lip holding back a scream as his fingers move in and out of her and finally she cums her juices dripping off his hands. He lines up his dick with her entrance and enters her fast and hard and she screams.

Aaron: Are you ok?

Char: Yes, please don't stop.

Aaron starts off slow and deep, driving Charlotte insane. This didn't bother Char at first because there is nothing like a man whose got control of their waistline hitting every spot making groan and cry for more and the faces she was making were so enticing to Aaron. He wanted to keep her constantly satisfied, but not for just tonight but forever. Char leaned forward and started sucking and biting on Aarons neck urging him to go harder and deeper. Aaron moved them from the wall to the bed and really started to fuck Charlotte. There moans filled the room they completely forgot about Charlotte's security detail. Charlotte flips them over so now she's on top and she starts riding Aaron as she lets her ecstasy take over her body she doesn't have a care in the world she's whole again she's happy. His hands roam over her body and he pulls her down to his lips and their lips lock in a heated kiss. Aaron locks his arms around Charlotte she's unable to move and he starts pounding into her pussy

Char: Aaarroonnn uuggghhh fuuuuccckkkk I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum! I ccaannnnttt........

Aaron: Baby you feel so good! You're so fucking wet!

Char: Oh my god I'm gonna cum!

Aaron: Cum for me baby, give me all of you!

Char: GOOOOOODDDD!

All she saw was white as she started to cum the hardest she came in a very very long time. She let out a loud scream and Aaron tried to kiss her to muffle the scream, but it was too late. They had been careless throughout the entire encounter.

KNOCK KNOCK!

Guard: MA'AM IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT! ARE YOU OKAY IN THERE?

Aaron: Fuck! What are we gonna do.

Charlotte looks up at Aaron and touches his prompting him to look at her.

Charlotte: I don't care anymore Aaron, let them see.

Aaron: But I care about you, I care about what happens to you what they'll do to you. You're an asset to this company.........

Charlotte sits up and starts riding Aaron again she's not listening to him and Aaron is so close to cuming he doesn't want to stop her. As she comes back down on his dick Aaron rises up to meet her. He holds onto her hips eager to finish before her guards break in, but it's too late. The door flies open and the lights come on and the guards rush in and there Charlotte is riding Aaron with everything that she has and just as one of her guards is about to say something she slams down onto Aaron and he starts to cum.

Aaron: Fucking hell! Shiitt!

Charlotte: Ugghhh Aaron! (Her head flies back her hands are on his thighs. She slowly moves them forward to his stomach trying to hold herself up

Charlotte slowly looks at her guards over her shoulder with a sly smile. Her guards stand there mouths agape, dicks hard, guns pointed.)

Charlotte: touch him and I promise you'll wish you were dead.