All Comments on 'Lucky'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
IbeSteveIbeSteve11 months ago

Wonderful story.

JustAnotherFantasistJustAnotherFantasist11 months ago

That's a good story. Thank you.

I did wonder whether we were going to get a macho session when Rachel's ex turned up, so I was pleased that you didn't go in that direction.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

nice enough story. Only, I keep wondering, where are the puppies?

edthedjedthedj11 months ago

Fabulous story, loved it 5*'a all day long

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

Lovely story!

Where I stand currently, this state has no criminal penalty for incest except for marriage. 1 miles east however will net you 20 years if caught. Crazy huh?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

“dad's parents lived a few miles away”

“Since our fathers' parents lived on the other side of the country”

These are the kind of sloppy details that make you lose a reader.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fine premise.

But it's all back story. Good back stoty, but back story.

Sex was much too rushed. And too abbreviated.

Needed to be longer. And much more detailed.

Needed a much longer period of teasing/foreplay/preliminaries. With dialog about it as it was happening.

Four stars. Could have been five.

IlikecreteIlikecrete11 months ago

Great story R. Really enjoyed it.

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

Nice romance. I thought the brother was way to reluctant though, over the top even. Hope you are feeling better. Thanks for this story.

MaultascheMaultasche11 months ago

Dear R410a, don’t worry about a small negotiable mistake. It is a wonderful story again, thank you for another good story. Keep on, your true followers love your work. All the best!

swfb70swfb7011 months ago

one of the best love stories I have ever read on Literotica

oldsage_1oldsage_111 months ago

Nice lighthearted Happily Ever After romance story. I don't know about the squeaky wheels but I sure got my money's worth. Thanks again, Mister Refrigeration Guy, for sharing a fantasy and your talent as a master yarn spinner.

Cheers

SAGE

linnearlinnear11 months ago

Wonderful and as always a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Omg! I feel so happy and good inside after reading this story. Thank you! Soooooo beautiful.

RanDog025RanDog02511 months ago

BEAUTIFUL story! Loved it. The homeless mother and daughter was a big plus, thank you. I wish more stories were this well done. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Something new from you

(That is NOT a complaint)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have read all of your stories. I enjoyed this as much as the rest. Different story line but good keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You are a darn good writer...

Another great story!

Thanks

R-12

CandGoodsCandGoods11 months ago

I'm a midwest girl, so I enjoyed the story's setting, and I very much enjoy romance, this was kinda like a Hallmark channel romantic story, y'know, if Hallmark went for insectuous sibling romance stories.

bookmadcatbookmadcat11 months ago

Another fine story from an excellent teller of tales

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit11 months ago

Nice, feel-good story. Well done, thanks for sharing. And raspberries for your heckler.

ArediaAredia11 months ago

Another one of your fine romances - Thanks! I always enjoy reading your stories, and this one is no exception. Well done! :)

Comentarista82Comentarista8211 months ago

Liked the idea, where they start out normally, have a few bumps, have part of a career, then are able to invest the money they inherited. I buy Elka saving Lars from getting shafted on his program upgrades, but don't feel the story details enough how she went from nursing to businesswoman to justify all she negotiated; nursing well doesn't qualify one to negotiate well. The narrative also does not hint at how both became so able to not only size up a property, but also to know what repairs were needed.

I appreciated most you introduced the sex by bits, although by that time, there was little room to adequately dedicate story to it, especially their twin kids taking over. Between that and Rachel with Ruth and Syl, this highlighted a series of convenient and quick resolutions to wrap up the story. I'd say this tale needed 2 more lit pages to resolve this to not stretch believability so thin. 4

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnored11 months ago

Love your use of the 'no cheating or sharing' tag. If that was a category for the entire site instead of just a tag, I'd spend all my time there.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There he goes and does it again, setting the mark higher!

Thanks R410a, brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think I wish I could live the life these kids had

Wxyz618Wxyz61811 months ago

Thanks. Great heart warming story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Delightful. Thanks. 5*+

NuclearManNuclearMan11 months ago

Five stars all day long.

Always great to read straight-up love stories. Sometimes the attempt to insert drama or tension causes an otherwise great story to stumble at that point after which it never recovers. But that's just me.

Agree with AngstIgnored's sentiments.

mlf517mlf51710 months ago

Wonderful story! When I pick up a book from a new author, I always read the first chapter before I buy - the author either writes the way my mind works or doesn't. You DO, so you have been added to my "favorite authors" file and I will begin reading your stories I have somehow missed. Thank you so much for being able to write clearly and concisely without the poor spelling, grammar and structure so many have in otherwise good stories. I so look forward the reading more of your submissions!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, told well. Nice long, slow build up. Seemed familiar, yet fresh somehow.

1stltdan1stltdan8 months ago

I loved this fantastic story and the characters. The 56 Chevy was a classic addition. It was my first car and I’m still looking for it again after fifty years.

Cutty4637Cutty46378 months ago

Damn, another great story.

GreyBaerdGreyBaerd8 months ago

I love the verisimilitude! The progression of the story is very natural, far more natural than is usual in an erotic story! Saw a couple of typos, which I know are practically impossible to eliminate yourself, and one little suggestion about could and couldn't care less -- only "couldn't care less" makes sense to indicate someon's carelessness about something; saying that they *could* care less means that they still care to some degree. Its a common error, so most readers who aren't English majors probably won't notice. :-)

Again, well-written and well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous