Lucky

Story Info
A young couple gets help from an older guy. Lucky, huh?
11.6k words
4.73
9.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers

I had chosen this part of the beach because it was pretty isolated from the crowded hotel beach with the crying kids and everything else that accompanied it. It had originally been marked as a clothing-optional area, but that was decades ago. But even here now, folks were yelling and cursing so loudly that my earplugs couldn't even cancel them out. Fernando had warned me about all the goings on out here on this semi-isolated section of the beach -lost tourists, gigolos, horny couples. Sounded like my kind of spot, I had joked to him.

The loud cursing folks were a cute couple in their early twenties or so. I had not seen them around this particular area before. But I did remember them from where Fernando and I were having drinks one evening. Very hot couple. She was a curving buxom light strawberry-blond in a very small bikini, and he was dark and jacked wearing a speedo that hid nothing. I watched them for a second. I didn't know how that bikini was managing to hold together as the girl twisted and turned back yelling at the hot guy as she trudged through the sand. The dude had a tattoo on his flexing pec and another on his side that twisted around his torso, dipping under his speedo. That looks sexy, I thought, but it must have fucking hurt like hell. He had his hand in the air, his finger pointing alternately at her and the heavens, punctuating every expletive he yelled at her in Portuguese and in English. She returned with curse words that even I hadn't heard, then she slapped him hard across the face.

I just turned up my music and pulled my ball cap down lower over my face, deciding to try to ignore it for the moment.

Wham! Something knocked against my lounger causing it to rock, shifting it slightly in the soft sand.

I jerked up from my slightly tilting lounger, pushing my cap back and pulling off my sunglasses. I grabbed at my earplugs.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I just didn't see you...my head was turned and I didn't see you," the young woman from the couple apologized profusely, lying in the sand beside me.

"It's okay. Must be my lucky day," I told her, looking over her beautiful body and giving her a bit of a smile. "You didn't break anything." I looked around. "Everything seems to be intact, myself included," I laughed. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, my leg hit that cushioned part. It didn't hurt me," the girl said, pointing at the thick cushion hanging off the edge of the sun lounger.

Her breasts swung like heavy round pendulums straining the skimpy material as she bent over in an effort to pull herself onto her feet. Just absolutely perfect, I thought to myself as she adjusted her tiny outfit.

"Now look what you fuckin' did! Porra! Shit! Puta que pariu! For fuck's sake!," the dude yelled angrily at her as he walked up.

She started crying uncontrollably, half-heartedly brushing sand off her arms.

"Hey, man, watch the way you talk to her," I shouted back at him, my eyes staring at the impression his thick cock was making in his tight swimsuit.

"You mind your own damn fuckin' business, granddad," he growled my way.

My eyes moved up and down his body. The body of a man, the mouth of a jackass, I chuckled to myself.

"I understand that I'm almost fifty years old, but I'm not a grandpa by any stretch of the imagination, boy," I told him sternly as he walked up and grabbed the girl roughly by her arm.

"Stop it," she hissed softly, sharply pulling away from his grasp. Her arm was red where he had grabbed it. "Leave me alone," she cried out.

"Just walk away, dude," I told the young guy as he moved to grab her arm again.

"I told you to fuckin' mind your own damn fuckin' business, pops," he laughed. "I'd hate to knock the fuck out of an old senior citizen. Tha fuck callin' me 'boy'...this MAN will fuck you up..." He puffed up and wiped at his nose, flexing his muscles.

I stood up, showing him my full six-foot four-inch stature and the broad-shouldered v-shape frame that was the product of good genes and many hours in the gym. My hairy chest was graying and I had a few lines around my eyes, but I still loomed over his slightly smaller muscled frame.

"What was all that, boy?"

"Uhm, uhm, nothing, sir," he said meekly, trying to avoid getting the shit beat out of him.

"Get out of the sun and sit the fuck down," I gestured to both of them, talking in a way they seemed to understand.

I motioned for them to sit down under the large umbrella. The guy sat on the edge of the blanket and the girl perched on part of the lounger.

"Now what the fuckin' hell is going on with you two? I'm not nosy until I'm forced into it. I'm trying to enjoy myself out here, but you two are making that mighty gawdamn hard."

I had gone into full daddy-mode.

I sat on the other end of the sunlounger, leaning toward them with my arms on my thighs.

"I'm sorry we disturbed you. We came down here to get away from everyone and just didn't see you over here," the girl stuttered, wiping her eyes. "I'm Lily," she said, looking at me and giving me a brave little smile.

"I'm Bill," I told her, smiling back.

"And I'm João," the guy said, holding out his hand. "Sorry about my mouth."

I shook his hand. "So, is there anything I can do?"

João looked at Lily. She started to cry again.

"Whoa, whoa, hold on," I said, calmly. "What's going on?"

"Everything we had -our cash, traveler's cheques, cards, phones, everything was in her bag," João explained. "And it was stolen earlier today."

Lily let lose a good bawl into her hands

"I see," I answered, nodding my head. "That's horrible bad luck, but I've known it to happen in these crowded tourist areas. You've got to be careful around here. It happens and it's just gone."

"We told the police, but they weren't much help. They talked about reporting it to our insurance and hotel. It was after we checked out and the hotel wasn't very helpful either, saying it was a police matter. They're holding our luggage for us. We now have nothing. Not a cent." He gave an angry side glance at Lily..

"It wasn't my fault! I just turned away for a second," she cried. "You just disappeared. I was looking for you!"

"Puta merda! Fucking shit!" João groaned, getting up and walking off a few feet. He ran his hands through his hair as he walked back, looking frustrated. "I told you not to turn your back at the beach, even for a second when it is..."

"Okay, okay," I interrupted him. "Are you hungry? I am," I asked, trying to ease the tension. "Let's go to the cafe and get something to eat. You'll feel better."

João looked at Lily and she shook her head sadly.

"We don't have any money."

"Nonsense, my treat, okay?" I said, grabbing my things.

João looked back at Lily, who nodded at him as she calmed down.

"Okay, thank you, sir," João told me, as he patted Lily's leg.

"Stop with the 'sir' thing, call me 'Bill'," I corrected him.

"Thanks, Bill," João said with Lily agreeing with him.

There was an outside cafe near the beach. I got us a table away from most of the other patrons and immediately told them to order some drinks.

"So what do you two do when you're not on vacation?" I asked after a sip of cold beer.

"I work in a shop and João works at a strip club," Lily told me, stirring her drink with her straw before taking a sip.

"I'm security at a strip club," her boyfriend told me. "I tell Lily she could do a helluva job better than most of the girls there."

Lily raised her arms and gave a little shimmy.

"Well, she's got my vote guaranteed," I said, looking at her and giving a wink. "My friend Fernando did a few tours as a stripper. He made a small fortune and got into real estate, that is until I roped him into helping me with my business. Now I can't imagine being without him," I told them, giving a little laugh.

They asked what I did.

"Well," I started and then took a sip. "I work in the film industry, among other things."

"So you make movies? Have you met any big movie stars?" Lily asked.

"Well, that depends on what you mean by big. I'm in the adult movie business," I explained, with a chuckle.

"You make pornos?" João whispered, leaning over the table.

"Yeah, but very intellectual serious ones," I joked.

"Wow," they both responded seriously.

"There's a lot of fame for the actors..." I started.

"I bet they make a shitload more than folks on those cam sites," João interrupted, glancing at Lily.

"Let him finish," Lily chastised him, slapping his hand and almost making him spill his beer. "I want to hear about this. I love porn."

"There's always money needed for shoots, actors to hire...not to mention scripts and wardrobe and locations that people forget we need. I'm always looking for investors...backers. And I'm always looking for serious adult actors, not just the fly-by-night folks looking for sex or a quick buck. It's not all just a quick bang in a bedroom. There's a whole lot of planning, and that's what I do," I said as Lily listened intently. "Not to mention testing for STDs and accounting and taxes."

"We got all the tests done ourselves and everything was negative, so maybe I'll get preggers from him rawdogging me now...is that the word you said to me?" she asked her embarrassed man. "And hopefully we will be tying the knot soon," Lily said blushing at her outburst. Her hand disappeared under the table and João gave an almost imperceptible flinch.

From his reactions, I figured she was appreciating his big cock with her hand under the table.

"I just said it was a future possibility," João said, clearing his throat and shifting in his chair. "We also said we might look into finding another safe couple to swing with..."

"João!" Lily interrupted, playfully slapping his upper arm this time. Her hand reappeared and she took another sip of her drink, her eyes flitted from her drink to João and back.

Everything was quiet for a moment.

"Playing safe eases your mind," I volunteered.

"Now we're here with absolutely nothing," Lily said, fiddling with a napkin and looking like she was about to cry again.

"Hey, hey, I've got an idea!" I blurted out to stop Lily's waterworks.

"What?" Lily asked, her demeanor changing. She leaned toward me.

"Okay, you two come to my place. It's a huge two-bedroom suite. You can rest and get a shower. I can't get your bag back, but I can go get your luggage back. The food, a shower, fresh clothes --you'll feel better and think a bit more clear about what to do next. How about that?"

"I dunno, man." João responded.

"What else are we going to do?" Lily told him. "You haven't had any bright ideas."

I was renting a very nice condo instead of staying at my regular hotel, and Lily was very impressed when we got there. João wasn't as excited.

"We probably shouldn't impose on you," he said cautiously as Lily dropped onto the sofa in her bikini, her arms spread out rubbing against the soft leather. "I mean, we don't want to disturb you and Fernando."

"No, I insist! We've got to get you situated and you need a clear head to deal with what happened," I explained.

"Yeah, I am so very grateful!" Lily exclaimed as she jumped off the sofa and gave me a big hug, clasping her hand in mine. "This is so nice!" she said to me. Her clasped hand moved mine down to her crotch as João turned away. Without thinking, I let my fingers wander a bit. "So very nice. Thank you," she purred softly, pulling away from me as he turned back.

I went to retrieve the couple's luggage after changing my clothes. Of course, I had stuffed all my valuables in my pockets and backpack to carry them with me. Just in case. You simply can't trust people, you know.

It wasn't long before I returned. There was music loudly playing as the porter pushed in the cart with the retrieved luggage into the room. He set it on the floor and I tipped him. He walked out and the door closed quietly behind him. There was no sign of João and Lily in the sitting room, so I walked down the short hallway to the extra bedroom. The door was very slightly ajar. I glanced inside.

I smiled to myself as I saw João completely naked. His smooth bronze skin was tight over his long thick muscles. His torso was tight and defined -his chest rounded and abs dimpled with muscled ridges. He was biting his lip and his eyes were closed as he fucked into Lily. She was lying on her back, her creamy skin almost the same color as the ivory-colored bedspread. Her full breasts jiggled back and forth as João thrust into her. Two towels were crumpled on the bed, one of Lily's hands grabbing at them with every thrust of João's big uncut cock into her. Her little whimpers seemed to get him more aroused, causing his thrusts to go in harder and deeper.

My shorts were tented as I watched them fucking. I eased down my zipper and fondled the head of my cock, sorta hoping they'd see me and invite me to join them. My mouth watered thinking about tongue-fucking his round muscular ass as her slammed into her sweet pink pussy. My fingertips slid through the stream of precum leaking from my piss slit, coating my big flared cockhead.

Some food and a hot shower was just what they needed. As well as a bit of tension relief.

João started breathing faster, his face tightened and he gritted his teeth. His body shook and he fell forward onto Lily.

I zipped back up, sneaking back to the sitting room and giving the front door a good slam.

"Anyone around?" I yelled, as I walked over to turn the music down, giving them time to finish up. I smoothed my shorts, wondering if they'd spot the wet stain on the front.

In a few minutes, João walked in wearing a towel. His deeply tanned skin glowed from his little workout in the bedroom.

"You're back. That was quick."

"Yeah, I used to stay at The Palms all the time. I know the guy that owns it, Fernando. I can get him to do anything for me, ya know," I said with a wink. "Fernando sees everything and can get things done. He has helped me find some really hot actors for my films through the hotel."

"Well, that's handy," João laughed.

"You have no idea," I agreed.

"Lily is finishing up in the shower," he informed me, as he grabbed one of the bags. He pulled out a shirt and a pair of shorts. "Thanks for doing this, man."

"No problem."

A few minutes later, Lily walked into the room, wearing a robe from the bathroom and drying her hair with a towel.

"Oh good, clean clothes!" she smiled, padding over to a large pink suitcase and popping it open. She pulled out a make-up bag and a few other odds and ends. "So when's Fernando coming? I guess we ought to go by then," she asked, turning to me.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Fernando. Your boyfriend. We don't want to be a bother or in the way," João replied. "I mean we're cool with gay guys and all."

I laughed out loud.

"Fernando has a penthouse at The Palms...and we're not a couple," I corrected them.

They both looked at each other, looking a bit surprised.

"What makes you think I'm gay?" I asked them.

"You talked about him a whole lot and we just assumed. And you really didn't try anything with us. We just figured you didn't...you weren't...we didn't mean to insult you...uhm, we're sorry about...," João started apologizing.

I held my hand up to stop him. "Maybe I'm bisexual. Maybe I'm straight, but open to playing with guys. What does it really matter?"

They both looked at each other again.

"And maybe...maybe...if I had a choice, I'd choose you both," I told them. "Maybe I actually want to fuck around...maybe I've been planning something, but wanted to give you time to freshen up. Maybe my big cock really wants to play right now," I laughed, grabbing my crotch.

João grabbed his shirt and put it on.

"Yeah...but no," he laughed, looking toward the door. "I ain't lettin' no dude...no...no play with my dick or my ass," he stuttered.

Lily just sat there.

I reached over to my bag and pulled out a wad of cash, throwing it on the low table.

"It will just be transactional. I get what I want, you get what you want. My big dick gets to fuck around with you both."

"Wow! How much is that?" Lily said, her eyes widening.

"Enough that you could enjoy some of the luxuries around town for a while and still go home with a fat wallet," I informed her.

"Well, João, you used to like when I fingered your ass while you jerked off on my tits," Lily volunteered out of the blue.

"Shut the fuck up," João growled. "But you ain't some guy that another dude wants to put his big cock into."

"No, but you'll let him put his big...," Lily turned to me, "Is it really big?"

"Enormous," I told her, smiling.

"No, but you'll let him put his enormous cock inside me. Now what's fair about that," Lily said to João. "We're in this together."

I thought João was going to pass out as he gently swayed from side to side, muttering something in Portuguese.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," he groaned as he stood up and walked over to the bar. He laid his face in his hands, letting them fall onto the surface of the bar. He suddenly raised up and took a deep breath. His mouth twisted like he was almost going to cry. "Okay," he spit out. "I'll fuckin' do it. Who's going first?"

"Calm down," I laughed. "I thought we might just let that happen organically. We can all go lie down and just see what happens," I explained.

I ushered them both to my bedroom. João was skittish, turning back every few steps until we were finally standing near the bed. He stood by the bed, his arms crossed and looking at Lily.

"Let's all get comfortable," I told them as I pulled off my shirt.

They stood there watching as I stripped everything off. Lily's eyes focused on my big cock.

"Wow, it really is huge," she gasped when it flopped out of my shorts.

I shook it a few times, laughing, I fell back on the bed and scooted to the middle. I patted the bed and motioned for them both to join me. Lily let the robe fall to the floor and curled up beside me on the bed. João pulled off his shirt and let his towel fall exposing a pretty big uncut cock, although mine was by far the longest and thickest. He sat on the edge of the bed, watching Lily snuggling up to my big hairy muscular body.

I ran my hands over Lily's breasts, feeling the soft creamy flesh. I leaned over and placed my mouth over each of her pink areola, strumming her nipples with my tongue. She flung her head back as I moved down her body to her perfect pink pussy.

Lily cried out in ecstasy as my tongue slipped into her, centering on her clit. Her hands grabbed at my hair as she panted and squirmed.

"Fuck, dude," João asked, leaning in to get some pointers. He was interested now.

I grabbed him by the neck, forcing him closer.

"Repeat what I do, boy," I ordered him.

My tongue licked around her honey clit, then ran up and down her inner pussy. My wet sloppy lips mouthed around her labia before going back to her clit. I pulled back and let João have a go. As he started my hand ran down his muscled back to his ass. I dipped between his ass cheeks to his hole; and as I did his legs automatically parted, sliding across the cool sheets as if I had found a trigger. My finger tapped at his pucker and he started getting more into eating Lily's pussy, like scratching a dog behind the ears and making his back leg shake.

"Ahhhhhh!" João groaned, pulling his lips and tongue abruptly away from Lily. "Fuck," he hissed before going back to licking her pussy.

His hips pushed his ass against my fingertip, as if he was begging me to stimulate his prostate. He wanted me inside him, sending those volts of pleasure through his body. I let a gob of spit drip into his crack. My finger spread the saliva over his hole before I eased it into his tightness. He let out a groan that vibrated through Lily's pussy.

His ass was tight against my finger and I began to push another in.

TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers