Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think you'll be able to fuck like this on film?" Fernando laughed before kissing her breasts, nibbling at nipples.

"I'm fuckin' ready for my close-up, baby," Lily answered him, reaching up and twirling his silky black hair in her fingers. "Will you be there?"

"Maybe, but trust me, Bill has a stable of horse-hung studs who'd die to get at that precious pussy!"

"Oh, boy!" she laughed out loud, running a foot over his dark hairy leg.

"Only the best for my newest big star!" I told her, waving my arm.

Lily cocked her leg up and rested her other foot on my big thigh, exposing her red wet pussy between her now spread legs. Fernando and I both ran our hands over the worn cum-drenched dripping cunt, fingering her leaking slit with our fingertips.

"Fuck, now that's some prime real estate," I said, patting her strawberry bush.

Lily giggled and slid off the bed, before slinking off to the bathroom.

"I'm going to take a hot, very long shower," she announced, turning back to us. We both started to move. "Alone," she said firmly, but with a smile.

We both fell back onto the mattress.

"I knew she was going to be a star when I saw her with that guy on the beach the other day," Fernando told me, rubbing his wet deflating cock.

"Yeah," I agreed. "Weren't we lucky," I said, giving him a wink, knowing that nothing comes to you by chance instead of one's own actions. "Yeah, luck is a lady tonight," I laughed, rubbing a hand over his beautiful hairy hard chest.

I heard the shower start so I rolled over on top of Fernando, pushing his legs back. His arms went around my neck, pulling me close. I looked into his sexy dark eyes. My cock was hard again and the leaking head was resting in the crack of his round hairy ass. It didn't take much effort to sink into his hole. I could feel his hot insides massaging my cock. I wouldn't last long in my boy Fernando's ass; he had a lot of experience with my big cock and knew exactly what I wanted.

"I've got you another surprise," I growled as I fucked him deeply. "How's your Portuguese?" I grunted.

"É muito bom, it is very good," he muttered as his eyes closed and I lost my load in his ass.

"Well, I've got quite a present to unwrap with you real soon, lucky boy," I whispered into his ear as my big sweaty muscled body bucked and drained into his fit hotness. "Lucky, lucky boy, yeah."