Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
301 Followers

"What do you need?" I asked him.

"Your cock inside," he said in a deep defeated whisper.

"What was that, boy?"

"I want you to fuck me, sir," he told me, his big muscled thighs further parting in submission.

I put the hard red head against his gaping used hole and he closed his eyes in anticipation. His eyes went wide from the sensation of this new angle as I quickly sank into his red hole. The head of my slightly up-curved cock was rubbing hard against prostate with every fucking stroke. His own hard cock lolling to the side was streaming shiny rivulets of precum across the tattoo on his hip.

"Stroke your cock!" I growled, pumping into him harder and deeper.

He started fisting his cock and I groaned from the way his ass tightened around me with every stroke his fist made over his big meaty prick.

"Gawdamn, fucker!" I grunted. "That's going to fucking make me cum."

I knew my middle-aged cock wouldn't be able to take much more of his tight muscled virgin ass. I had gotten where I could last a good amount of time while fucking, but his tight hole was too much. I could feel the rising in my nuts.

"You want this daddy-load? Fuck, I want...no, I need to breed that hot ass, boy."

He just nodded as a compliant fucktoy. His eyes had gone white as a string of spit dropped out of his o-shaped mouth as he grunted in wonder from the pleasure of getting his tight hole fucked.

I got faster as I felt the edge coming quickly. He just started to pant quickly as his hand matched my hip motion. I thought he'd hyperventilate as the muscles in his neck tightened and stretched as his body reacted to every move of my cock.

"Fuck!" I groaned as I released into him with hard full slams into his gut.

His body arched up as he came with me. He cried in loud high whines and grunts as his load hit my torso in long spurts. My body shook as his ass gripped my cock tightly, massaging it in ripples as he blasted his cum. His eyes got wide as he felt my hot loads discharging into his soft insides. I fell forward onto him, his cum dripping off me back onto his own body. My cock pulled part of the way out of his ass, followed by shiny liquifying cream. I patted his face softly.

"You did good, boy," I whispered to him as he lay there still as if he had passed out.

I snuggled close to him, resting my hand and arm on his wet body. He grabbed my hand and licked at the wet cum that clung onto my fingers.

"I need to rest a bit," he said with his eyes closed.

We laid there for awhile, drifting off for a quick nap.

I rose and got off the bed, grinning as I looked across his beautiful body coated with dried or drying with cum. I walked to the bathroom and cleaned up.

I walked out into the sitting room as I heard the door open. Lily was there in a blue dress, with random rhinestones shining like little stars all over it, and strappy blue high heels. I noticed her hair was styled and shining bright.

"Do you like it?' she laughed, giving a twirl.

"It's gorgeous!" I told her. "You look fantastic."

She whirled over to me and was about to grab my chest with her newly-manicured nails.

"I'm wet and I don't want to get you into a mess," I said, with a smile as I grabbed her wrist. I bent down and kissed her hand. "There's a change of plans. João's not going to dinner. It's just going to be you and me at dinner. I made reservations at the Coconut Room at The Palms for us."

"Fancy!" She said excitedly. "But I better check on João."

"No, no," I stopped her. "I gave him something and he's asleep. I think he's down for the evening." I ran my hand over my now deflated, but still impressive cock. "I'm going to finish getting dressed and, I tell you what, you go down and wait for me at the bar across the street." I gave her a wink.

"Uhm," she hesitated. "Well, I think I will," she said, clapping her hands together in quick and quiet little excited claps. She gathered up some items - a compact, lipstick, and such from a couple bags and put them into a new shiny blue purse from another. She walked to the door, but turned back to me. "João will be okay?"

"I'm sure he'll be up watching tv when we get back and feeling perfect," I reassured her.

She left and I put the chain on the door. I called the bar and told them to give her a bottle of prosecco while she waited on me. Then I walked back to the bedroom.

João was sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. I walked up to him and he looked up at me. In that instance I knew my cock was all he wanted. I had made him submit to my big daddy dick and he was mine now. He reached for my cock, leaned forward and took it into his mouth. He gave a moan as he suckled it. I rested my hands on the top of his head for a second or two before grabbing a handful of his hair. I pumped my cock deeply in and out of his mouth, tugging at his hair. He made little gurgling sounds as he accepted my hard cock without any qualms. He just took what he was given. I pulled my cock away and released him. He looked up at me with teary eyes and spit shining on his lips and chin. I pulled him up to his feet.

"I'm going out to dinner with Lily...alone. I want to ask her about working for me. After dinner, I'm going to fuck her and leave her pussy full of my seed. When we get back, I want you to fuck her too. She'll be excited and horny. When you fuck her, think of my cum in there lubing your cock for you. I'm going to fuck you too, if you're a good boy," I whispered to him, as my hands patted his cheeks. "You'll like that won't you, boy?"

He just nodded compliantly without saying a word. I ran my hand over his muscled chest before pulling hard on his nips.

"Come shower with me and let's get cleaned up. I've got a date to get ready for," I laughed, grabbing him by the balls and pulling him toward the bathroom.

Lars, the handsome Nordic bartender, was flirting with a vivacious Lily as I approached them in the bar. I'd have to remember the chemistry between the two of them, I thought. Lars needed to be in another one of my films with his long blond hair and big pale uncut cock. His hairy blond muscular body against Lily's pale strawberry voluptuousness would be hot. I could imagine his thick Scandinavian cock pounding Lily's pale strawberry pussy -people would love it. Maybe a hot Viking movie.

"She's mine tonight, Lars," I laughed as I walked up, putting my hand on Lily's milky thigh. "I've got a car waiting for us. Ready to go? You go ahead, I need to settle up here."

I gave a big tip to Lars, leaning in toward him as I did. "If I get her to be in my movies, I want you to be there too. Deal?" I gave him a wink.

"Just name the date and time," Lars laughed as I walked away. I gave him a wave as I walked to the entrance to meet Lily.

"Oooh, nice car," she told me as I ushered her out and gestured toward the car. The driver opened the door and helped her inside.

"Thanks, Sandro," I told him.

"Yeah, thanks," Lily said as she slipped into the seat.

"I always have Sandro as my driver when I'm in town," I informed her as I slid in next to her. "He's quiet and loyal. Whatever I do, his lips are sealed," I said, patting her knee. Her hand rested on top of mine and slowly pulled it up her thigh.

"You're driving me crazy," she told me with a big smile on her face. She tilted her head in Sandro's direction. "Let's fuck in here. I don't care if he watches. You said he can keep a secret," she whispered to me.

"I've got something to ask you. Very important," I said, leaning over to her.

Her eyes went wide with the news. "What is it?" she said, impatiently grabbing and shaking my arm. "Tell me now!"

"I was hoping to tell you after dessert."

"What?" She made a big frown and crossed her arms. "I'm not really hungry. I don't want anything to eat...tell me now," she persisted.

Lily gave me a big grin as she leaned over and started to unbuckle my belt and undo my trousers. She looked up into my eyes, laughing as she pulled out my half-hard cock. It flopped onto my trousered thigh as she moved back and slipped off her heels and panties. She moved to straddle me, her soft thighs and pussy resting on top of my cock. She unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it open, her hands running over my graying chest hair.

"Please tell me," she cooed, impatiently bouncing lightly on my lap.

I cleared my throat as my cock thickened from the warm rhythmic bounces of thighs around it.

"Uhm, okay...if you insist...how about working for me...in some movies?"

Her eyes got really wide and she stopped bouncing.

"Are you serious? You better not be fucking kidding me," she told me, her head tilting to the side.

"I'm very serious. I want to make you a star and make us both a lot of money."

She reached under her legs and grabbed my cock. She lifted herself up a bit and speared her now wet pussy onto my hard cock.

"Yesssss!" she cried out as my cock sank deep into her, causing me to join her with a roar of pleasure. "Fucking yes! Oh, yes please! I want to be a fucking pornstar!" she cried out as she fucked herself on my thick rod, bouncing vigorously up and down in excitement.

My hands slipped under her dress and ran over her soft warm flesh. I grabbed her waist and lifted her off my cock, lying her back on the carseat. She looked confused and a bit rejected.

"Wha-what's going on?" she stuttered.

"I've got another surprise planned....you'll be able to show me as much gratitude as you want then," I winked at her in the twilight of the car.

"What are we doing?" she questioned, smoothing her dress as she snuggled close to me.

"Well, if you said 'yes', I was going to take you to see someone...someone you'd be working rather closely with...my friend Fernando," I explained.

"Is he an actor too?" Lily asked, brushing at her hair with her fingers.

"Sometimes. Sometimes he directs...he does many things for me as I've told you."

I leaned forward and told Sandro to go around to the private entrance. The private garage door lifted as we came around The Palms Hotel and our car entered inside. Minutes later, Lily and I were in the private lift headed to Fernando's penthouse.

"So what exactly are we going to do?" Lily asked, applying some lipstick in the reflection of the mirrored elevator.

"You'll see," I laughed as the elevator stopped.

Lily dropped her lipstick into her purse as the doors opened. Fernando gave a big smile as we walked out.

Fernando Alcazar was dressed in a cream-colored linen suit, his white shirt half-unbuttoned showing off his trimmed muscular chest. His long hair was pulled back in a ponytail. His long-muscled frame and handsome good looks pointed to his history as a male model. In his demeanor, he was both lively and spirited which, with his model features, made him incredibly alluring.

"Hola! Glad you came, Bill," Fernando shouted with a wide grin, grabbing my hand and shaking it vigorously. He patted my shoulder enthusiastically with his other hand, moving it slowly to the back of my neck before turning toward Lily. "Who is this enchanting ginger goddess?" he said before reaching for her hand and slowly kissing it.

"I'm Lily," she told him. "And you must be the infamous Fernando."

"Infamous?" he laughed. "I'm amazing!" he came back, giving her a sultry glance and a wink.

"Oh, I like your long hair! Do you always have a ponytail or do you ever wear it down?" Lily asked Fernando, reaching a hand toward his raven locks. She pulled her hand back, giving him a mischievous look. "I bet you look like a big sexy lion with a big black mane when it's down."

"Well, you tell me," Fernando told her, pulling the elastic band from his hair. His head fell forward and he ran his fingers through it. He flipped his hair back, mussing it up with his fingertips and pushing back his long bangs. "You like?" he asked Lily with a low sustained growl.

"Damn," Lily responded. "You sexy beast!"

"Just wait until I get naked," he laughed, rubbing a hand over his scruffy chin and giving her a facetious smirk. He pulled off the linen jacket and threw it on a chair. "I'll get us some champagne...,"he paused, "...hopefully to celebrate our new star?"

"Yes! To our new star!" I said, gesturing to Lily.

Fernando snapped his fingers and gave a celebratory hoot before he disappeared into the kitchen as Lily and I moved to the big oversized sofa.

"This place...Fernando's is incredible," Lily told me.

"Oh, you'll have all this one day, I promise," I told her as Fernado returned with a bottle of bubbly and three glasses.

He opened the bottle and we toasted Lily and our future endeavors.

Fernando perched on the arm of the sofa, his formidable crotch on full obscene display. His long meaty cock curled over his fleshy balls and snaked down his thigh under the thin material. Lily was sitting right next to it at eye-level. She turned to me with mouth open amazement, tilting her head in its direction, slightly motioning to it. I nodded to her and smiled. I had seen it before I thought, smugly taking a sip of champagne. I was ready for him to unashamedly pull it out and get the party started.

Fernando groped casually at his package as if he were adjusting it. "So, I hear we will probably be working together on some projects." He held his glass toward Lily, clinking glasses as she lifted hers up to him. "Well, cheers to that. You wanna fuck now?" he asked her bluntly.

Fernando was never one to mince words.

"I thought you'd never ask," Lily squealed, as she sat down her glass and clapped her hands excitedly.

"Can I join you?" I asked rhetorically, pulling off my tie.

Lily stood up and pushed her shoulder straps down and the slinky little dress fell to the floor. She wasn't wearing her bra and panties very long before they joined her dress. Fernado quickly shucked off his shirt, causing Lily to run her hands over his hairy round pecs and flexed bulging biceps in admiration. Her hands dropped to his waistband and the tight skin that disappeared into it. LIly tickled her fingers over the dark trail of hair there before undoing his trousers and fishing out his thick cock. She dropped to her knees in front of her dark lion god.

"You like my cock?" he whispered seductively to her as her hand caressed along his long girthy shaft.

"I think it's perfect," she said breathlessly as she encircled it with her hand. She jerked slowly up and down the shaft of the fleshy cock, making Fernando throw back his head and roar.

"Fuck that feels so damn good," Fernando groaned, stretching his lean body and running his hands through his long hair. "Fuck!"

Lily pulled on his big cock, causing him to stumble a few steps closer to her so she could get her lips around the moist red cockhead.

"Oh, fuck yes, baby! Suck on that big lion cock!" Fernando roared. "Suck on that cock like I'm going to suck on that clit, baby! Nando's going to eat the fuck out that hot pussy!" He sucked in some hard deep breaths as Lily swallowed his big prick down her throat. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he repeated as she cried in guttural gulps as she took all of his cock down her throat.

I knelt behind her, rubbing my hands rough over her perky breasts before dropping them to her fiery mound. My fingertips ran lightly over her pussy causing her legs to spread wider apart. She pulled off Fernando's meat, gasping as I pushed through to the inner parts of her wet cunt. I pulled my wet fingers away from her pussy and tweaked her hard nipples as I nibbled at her soft neck. I pulled back and looked up at Fernando. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet. He swept her up in his arms and carried her off into the bedroom.

Fernando laid her in the middle of the bed and pulled her legs apart. He climbed onto the bed on his hands and knees, bending his head down to feast on her pale pink and red pussy, His tongue lapping and his lips pulling at the exposed inner wetness. He mumbled about the sweet wet pussy as Lily ran her finger through his long silky mess of hair.

With his ass in the air and his hard rod swaying, I walked up behind him and spit into the crack of his firm round ass before leaning in to lick his hairy crevice. I ran my tongue over his balls, taint, and winking hole. I pushed into his pink hole with the tip of my tongue as he tongued Lily's clit.

Fernando spread his legs wider and his ass got lower. He pulled away from Lily's pussy for only a second.

"Do it, Billy!" he growled in a panting, hungry breath.

I let another gob of spit drop onto the head of my cock before I wedged it against his fluttering asshole. I pushed forward and caused my big flared cockhead to slip into him. I heard a throaty gruff sound as I sank easy into his guts. Fernando kept making a low growling sound as he tongue-fucked Lily's pussy as I began fucking his hole. I reached around and tugged on his cock until a thread of precum fell from his piss slit. Watching Lily in ecstasy as Fernando orally-pleased her, her body shaking and shuddering as his long almost-prehensile tongue grabbed at her tender pussy made me almost climax. A few more strokes and I pulled my cock out of his now red, gaping hole. I gave Fernando's round ass a sharp spank, rubbing the red handprint softly afterwards. He pulled off her pussy and rolled onto his side, laughing. Fuck he looked sexy I thought as his muscles flexed and stretched as he wiped at his wet nose and lips.

Without a warning, I grabbed at his thighs and gave his prick a few licks. I gave him a few quick sucks before climbing on the bed myself. I cuddled up to Lily, patting her cheek tenderly before giving her a deep kiss.

"You want us to fuck you?" I asked as she ran her hands over my chest.

"Yes, I want both of your cocks in my pussy," she said in a soft raspy voice.

"Who do you want first?" I asked, grabbing my cock and slapping it against her thigh as Fernando laughed.

"I want them both together. You think they'd both fit inside me?" she whispered, as a finger twirling over my hard nip.

"Oh, fuck," Fernando replied, startled for a second. "Fucking superstar," he poked at me and pointed at Lily.

I laid on my back and Lily laid on her back on top of me, exposing her pussy wantonly to Fernando. He gave my cock a few strokes to coat it in lube and guided my cock into her pussy. I held one of her big round breasts in each hand, massaging them as she groaned as Fernando pushed the head of his slick cock into her pussy too. I could feel the pleasurable friction of his cock slipping over the underside of my cock as he filled her with his meat.

"Oh fuck yes...fuck my pussy with those two big daddy dicks...ah, ah, ah, ah..." she cried as Fernando began a slow fuck in and out of her. My cock was still, stretching her pussy like a rubberband around Fenando's uncut cock as he pumped into her.

Lily was making no sense with the panting gibberish coming out of her mouth. She acted like she was possessed with a wild sex demon. Her fingertips pinched and pulled at her nipples stretching them while I cupped under her tits with my palms as she got double-cock pussy penetrated. Fernando flipped his long black hair back and settled into a faster fuck thrust. He held her legs, pushing them back far enough that only my cockhead and a couple of inches remained inside her pussy, feeling every hard stroke Fernando made into her used cunt. I was feeling my balls tighten and the cum heading up as the underside of my shaft was pressed against the rough-ramming cock. My orgasm wasn't a sensation of volleys of cum leaving me, but like an intense drawn-out orgasm as if someone was holding back my cum.

Fernando could feel the hot lube of my cum and started to fuck faster until Lily cried out as she came, her cunt grabbing at the two cocks filling her. I hugged her tightly to me as I felt her body start to shake. Her body convulsed on top of me as Fernando shuddered and groaned, releasing his scalding load.

TAHammer
TAHammer
301 Followers