All Comments on 'Lucky'

by fantasywriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 12 years ago
Nicely done, fw.

A very well-written, five-star story, for which many thanks. If I can find the time I'll drop you an email before Christmas.

Most entertaining and quirkily amusing!

roninbearroninbearalmost 12 years ago
Another good one

I really enjoyed this one too :) Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Complete garbage

You want us to believe she magically knows exactly the right drug and the amount to give him without killing him? She's a Doctor? She has someplace to get the drug in the first place? Then you want us to believe she can remove his unconscious body from the Bellagio? A hotel that has security cameras and guards EVERYWHERE? Highly unlikely. When she sits on his face why wouldn't he simply bite a big piece of her labia off? She'd be bleeding so badly she'd need immediate medical attention to stop the bleeding. Which means an ambulance and the Police. And at the end? Every single man, every single time, calls the cops, sends both women to prison and sues them for every nickel they have. Every. Single. Time. This was simply poorly thought out drivel.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Hey, good

At last he found some excitement in life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After being drugged and abused, he wants more?

Bullshit!

A normal person would have gotten some revenge

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous