Lucky AF - Goth Slut Owned

Story Info
Hot goth girl gets face-fucked. Becomes your cum slut.
2.2k words
4.46
21.8k
32
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You hope for luck and roll the dice, as you cock a smile at the slim twenty-something goth chick riding the subway directly across from you. Somehow you time it perfectly, just as she happens to make eye contact.

Her dark eyes widen just a tiny bit, as she realizes that you are hitting on her. Your grin broadens as she meets and then steadily holds your gaze. Your cock twitches in your workout shorts.

You continue to watch with growing confidence as, very slowly and very deliberately, she raises her middle finger at you.

Her black nails are neat and glossy. Her matching inky bangs frame a slender face. She wears a black choker, with cute piercings in one eyebrow and one nostril. She never alters her bored, blank, deadpan expression, even for a second, as she flips you off.

Just as she finishes giving you the finger, the train jolts, and one of her wireless headphones falls out. She curses under her breath, as her eyes dart across the floor of your otherwise empty car.

She sees it sitting there, almost exactly halfway between you and her. You see it too, but make no move to help. She takes an extra second to shoot you an especially dirty look, before she leans forward and stoops down to grab the fucking thing.

As she does so, the subway train suddenly lurches sideways. The momentum causes her to fall forward, directly towards you. Her arms pinwheel wildly, but she finds nothing to grab onto. She crashes into you hard, landing first on her knees, and then face-planting directly into your lap.

You laugh at the cartoonish absurdity of it all. Her pretty face is pressed firmly up against the entire length of your hardening cock. Your gym shorts prevent her from getting a true (and well-deserved) face-full-of-big-warm-penis. But even still, you revel is the moment.

After a couple of seconds, she plants both of her hands firmly on your thighs, lifts her head out of your crotch, and glares angrily up at you. She is not so dead-eyed and laconic now. She is super-fucking pissed.

"Fuck you", she whispers through clenched teeth. You just laugh and shrug. "There are easier ways to make that happen you know", you reply. She huffs at that, and shoots you a look that is half-glare and half-pout, as she pushes herself to her feet.

She is not quite all the way upright, still bent forward at her slender waist, when the train car lurches again, violently. She falls forward once more, back onto her knees. Once again, she face-plants directly onto your stiff cock. This time her black pleated skirt flips up, exposing her ass.

She has a bit of a slim-thick thing going on you notice, as her pale ass is rounder than you expected. More importantly, she is not wearing any underwear. Not even a little black standard-issue goth-girl thong.

You plant one hand firmly on the back of her head, as you lean forward and give her butt a few appreciative smacks. You make one of her pale ass cheeks jiggle. Then you grope and fondle the other one.

During all of this, you can feel her making a little bit of token resistance. She squirms as if trying to free herself. But she only succeeds in wiggling and shaking her ass. She grunts and moans into your lap, and the vibrations thrum along your erection.

The train grinds to a halt at the next station. The doors open, and then shut, without anyone getting in your car. You still have one hand on the back of her head. You make a quick snap decision, and tug down the waistband of your gym shorts.

Your big cock flops free, onto the top of her head. You give her hair a bit of a tug, forcing her to look straight up at you, from her knees. Your fat cock now lays across her entire face.

Her facial expression goes cross-eyed for a moment, as she tries to get a good look at your warm, heavy penis. You laugh derisively at her. Finally, she looks up, past your big dick, directly into your eyes.

"I've always wanted to face-fuck a goth slut", you tell her cheerfully, as the train begins chugging along again. "That's the only reason that I was flirting with you before. Just so you know."

She looks like she wants to say something. But you simply steer your cock towards her slightly agape mouth, and then cram it assertively down her throat.

Her big dark eyes bulge. She gags and sputters. You feel her throat tighten around your hard-on, as she struggles to swallow every last inch that you are force-feeding her.

You keep pushing commandingly on the back of her head. Until her cute lips, which are painted the same glossy-black as her nails, reach the base of your cock. You smile big and wide, as she glances up, just before her pretty face smushes up against you.

"Mmmmmmphhhh!!!!!" She gasps and gargles and chokes, as you continue to push against the back of her head, despite the fact that there is nowhere left for her to go.

She is shocked and indignant. She had expected the smooth rhythm of a normal blowjob. Instead, she is pinned for five, ten, fifteen, twenty seconds, as she is forced to deepthroat your huge cock. Her nose is pressed against your abdomen. Your balls cling stickily to her pale chin. The seconds drag on, as she struggles and huffs and tries to breath.

Finally, she starts tapping her right hand frantically against your thigh, and shaking her head back and forth. Of course, you know what this means. But still you hold her down for several more seconds, before you release the pressure on the back of her head.

As soon as you do, she bobs her head back up. She lets you big fat cock fall heavily from her inky black lips. She pants and gasps for air. About a pint of drool comes spilling out of her mouth, down her chin, and onto her tight black T-shirt. She uses one hand to rub her throat gingerly, as she continues to spit a mixture of her own sloppy drool and your sticky pre-cum onto her ruined shirt.

She looks up at you accusingly. She is furious. She continues to glare at you, and rub her poor throat with one hand, even as her other hand drifts down between her thighs. She sighs once, and then whines softly, as she buries her fingers into her soaking wet pussy.

She opens her mouth a tiny bit, tentatively, and sticks out her tongue. You laugh and grab her firmly by the back of her head again. You press your dick against her soft dark lips. She opens her mouth wider, as you ram your cock back down her slutty throat.

You face-fuck her even more relentlessly this time, hammering the entire length of your cock down her throat, then pulling it nearly all the way back out, before throttling her again. And again. And again. And again.

"Glugh! Glugh! Glughhh!" You continue to pick up the pace, forcing her to choke and cough and gag lewdly, each time she is made to deepthroat you. Her eyes roll in her head. Her black eyeliner runs down her face. Her spit and slobber flies everywhere.

You rise from your seat, grabbing one of the overhead bars on the train, while still grasping the back of her head with your other hand. You buck your hips wildly, fucking her pretty face like it's a pussy. She stays down on her knees, on the hard ground, still relentlessly fingering her slick cunt.

You know that you're about to finish, so you find yet another gear, as you continue to furiously fuck her mouth and her throat. Suddenly, the floodgates open and she squirts all over herself. Seconds later you cum too.

You feel her throat convulse and constrict, as she swallows your first big load. You are jammed so far down her throat, that your warm cum fills her belly in an instant. You remain fully erect, as you continue fucking her slutty face.

Your second load is even bigger. She tries to swallow it all, but you are still aggressively pummeling her throat, and she badly mistimes it. She snorts and gags, and at least half of your load comes out her nose. The rest is of your cum is expelled from the corners of her mouth, even as she continues sucking you dick.

She finally has to spit out your cock, which is wet and shining and sticky, in order to catch her breath. She bows her head as she takes big greedy gulps of air, panting like she just finished a marathon. Your dick is big and fat and still engorged, as it flops wetly across her forehead, smearing your cum through her dark hair.

After a minute or so, you grasp your cock in one hand, and you use your other hand to tilt her face upwards. You see the utter confusion in her eyes, and half a question forming on her lips.

She sees you pumping your cock, and has just enough time to look shocked and deeply alarmed, as she realizes that (somehow) you're not finished with her quite yet.

Half a second later, you cum for the third and final time, blasting her pretty face with your huge load. She shudders and closes her eyes, but knows not to turn away. You shoot rope after rope over her. Until your cum lays heavily across her entire face.

You stand over her, with your cock still in your hand, admiring your handiwork. Her eyes look like they have been glued shut. She has huge globs of cum dripping from her dark bangs. Her cheeks and chin are well-glazed. Her glossy black lips are only sort of visible, coated with and distorted by a thick layer of your semi-translucent semen. There's no way around it. She is a sticky, destroyed, slutty fucking mess.

Her eyelids flutter, as she struggles to open them. She has to use two fingers to wipe a copious amount of cum aside, before she can sucessfully do so. Finally, she open her eyes.

She is greeted by the sight of the head of your cock, just inches from her face. She blinks dumbly at it. She licks some cum off her lips, as she tries to figure out what to do with herself.

She feels like her brain has been broken. She feels dazed and cum-drunk. She realizes that she still has three fingers jammed into her sopping wet cunt, and slowly withdraws them. Her pale thighs are still slick. For the first time, she notices that the heady smell of her pussy is everywhere.

Later, she will be aghast that she fingered herself to the point of a wild squirting orgasm, while sucking a stranger's cock, on a public train. Later, she will be deeply humiliated as she thinks back on it all. Right now though, she feels zero shame. She hears you call her a "good little goth slut," and is filled with pride.

You slap your heavy cock on the top of her head several times, to shake the last of your cum free. You then wipe your big dick through her jet black hair, before tucking it back inside your gym shorts.

With a finger under her sticky chin, you tilt her head back, forcing her to look up at you from her knees. You don't say a word. You just hold her still like that. Letting the power dynamic sink in. You standing, fully clothed. Her covered in cum and droll, still kneeling before you, with her skirt hiked up over her round ass, and her drooling pussy exposed.

Just then, the whole train shudders as it begins slowing to a stop. You nod your head towards the still closed doors, and she understands that this is your stop.

She rises to her feet, a little bit unsteadily, still dripping cum down her face. Her black T-shirt is stained with slobber and jizz. She looks uncertaintly at the puddle she has left on the floor, and then back at her old seat. Her fingers play with the hem of her black pleated skirt, as she sits down.

She pouts and crosses her arms. She looks like she desperately wants to say something. To ask you for something. But she knows not to do so. She knows that you are in control.

Silently, you walk over to her. You pick-up her phone off her black backpack. First, you hold it up in front of her cum-glazed face, to unlock it. Then you punch in your phone number. You hand her phone back to her without another word, and turn to go.

She beams with happiness over having your phone number, as she uses part of her little black T-shirt to ineffectively mop one side of her face. She smears your cum everywhere, but barely seems to notice or care. Instead, she watches attentively, ready to come if called for, as you step lightly off the train.

As the train doors slide shut, you steal a quick glance back at her through the window. Her head is tipped back now, and her eyes are closed, but she is grinning broadly. One hand is buried under her little black skirt again. Like a relentless, depraved slut,

She uses her other hand to flash you the middle finger, daring you to teach her another fucking lesson, just before the train carries her out of sight.