All Comments on 'Lucky Cable Guy'

by Megamuffin

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice First

Good flow and setting. Pleased that you avoided a marital cheating scenario to begin with as they are more difficult to maintain reality and balance or consequence.

All in all a good start - congrats

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very well written.................

congrats on your first story..very well written and its a story that keeps your attention...Jerry

hotjavaguyhotjavaguyabout 19 years ago
Good fuck fest

It had me believing you were a cable guy and that helped make the fantasy a bit more believable... seems like he'd have to work for just it a bit harder than he did. Good read, great first story. Keep it up - you said 2 other girls bedrooms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot stuff

Excellent story!!! I loved it! I enjoyed the girl on girl action. I wish it was longer and that you would give more detail about the actual fucking, but all in all great.

Please make it a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good first time story!

Glad to see there were no spelling/grammar issues but was upset at the women being portrayed as such bimbos. Just because some women like sex, doesn't make them air-heads. Or maybe they just have to be stupid enough to screw you?

ohiorobertohiorobertover 11 years ago
wow

damn,i was in the wrong profession,i want to be a cable guy

GlennOGlennO12 months ago

I think that your descriptions of the sexual interaction between the characters in your story were far more realistic and plausible than many of the other stories I have read in this forum.

I was impressed when I read that Jason needed to allow for some recovery time between his own orgasms. In far too many of the stories written by other authors, the male characters seem to be capable of retaining a stiff cock for a never-ending period of time.

I also appreciated that Jason fell asleep after his performance.

Your female characters were less realistic because of their highly aggressive behavior. Based upon my experience, I have only witnessed such pointedly blatant actions from two women. One of those two was the wife of a couple with whom my wife and I frequently socialized. As this lady could be considered as a friend of my wife, I wondered if her extremely direct attempts to seduce me were some sort of test that she and my wife had devised to measure my loyalty and adherence to my marriage vows.

Finally, despite your choice of pen names, I began to wonder if this story was being written by a male of our species. The high level of accuracy in describing male facilities, and the rather direct style of dialogue between the female characters, led me to suspect an excessive degree of male bias.

MegamuffinMegamuffin12 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment GlennO! So don't get used to realistic sex in my stories if you're sticking around. This one came along before I really found my comfort zone, which is fantasy, heightened-reality sort of stuff. I'm not really interested in realistic. Also I'm a dude, good eye.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMegamuffin@Megamuffin
1103 Followers
5/1/2023 I was about to post AWOL3 chapter 3 when I came across a passage that wasn't quite working, so I am rewriting one scene. I don't think I've ever had Will get into a foursome with Eva, Becky and Kaylee before so it needs to be worthy of such an event, and in the curren...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES