All Comments on 'Lucky Christmas Bitch'

by learsdaughter

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago
Warning missing!

Please give a warning that this is no Loving Wife story but a gay guy story (who happens to be married to a wife who doesn't care about him) and that he and his wife become sextoys for his younger boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What garbage has this author produced.

Go back to you cheap porno films.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Category police again

Fetish or Gay. Low score for incorrect category. The theme was all about hubby's closet gay fantasy becoming reality.

FloridaryanFloridaryanover 12 years ago
Wrong Category

Please put this trash where it belongs. Either Fetish or Gay. One of the worst ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pathetic crap

what a fucking moron, where did this fucker crawl out from??

learsdaughterlearsdaughterover 12 years agoAuthor
Sorry... My Bad

I wrote this story as a request, and for those who would enjoy its fetish. I am new to Literotica and don't know my way around, yet. Sorry to those who's eyeballs got burned. ( It does let you know pretty quick what the man might want. )

I'll repost it as soon as I can under Fetishes? Peace

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice story

It is ok, learsdaughter. Looking fwd to more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice!

I liked it a lot. I would love to be the guy in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GAY story.

I couldn't finish it. How sad that someone enjoyed this story they need help. And if this story is the type of story this writer will write in the future then they better look forward to plenty of 1 stars and no votes.

SamPloverSamPloverover 12 years ago

Don't let the jerks put you off, very well written story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
x_CuckLovinJohn_x hated this

he's just spanked all over his new keyboard.

Actually I don't blame him this time. Get your faggot ass out of here learsdaughter; ))

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong category

GAY written by a ten year old. Sam needs to get off the meth if he thought this pathetic garbage was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the jerks dont like this because its in the wrong category, belongs in fetish or gay

cucks and gays would get better ratings in categories that host that sort of fetish. Personally i think he and she both need mental medical treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good hot story, and well written.

I think it is well written; a great story. I am eager to share it with my husband as I know, he too, will really find it hot. People must be upset by the gay aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh...

Damn guys, if you can't stand get out of the kitchen. Who twisted your little baby dicks making you read this story? Once you see what it's about all you gotta do is click the back button and go read something that works for your tiny little dicks. Assuming you have one.

I for one thought this was a pretty terrific story and I look forward to reading more of her work. So maybe all you ball-less Anonymous twits ought to hang out at www.disney.com?

Ted

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Hot, yaaaaaaa, maybe

but WRONG FUCKING C>>>>>>>Y. Sorry, 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong category

This is GAY, post it in Loving Wives and you will be 1 bombed.

learsdaughterlearsdaughterover 12 years agoAuthor
One Bombed

That isn't why we write, doofus.

I am apologizing in advance to the open minded. I've already applied to put this in fetish. And that's not a dis to fetish!! I'm so fetish :-) But its for Loving Wives ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NOT ONLY BOMBED

BUT THE JISUM FALLOUT MUST HAVE WENT .00000001MM

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your photo is really scary.

I would hate to me you in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lighten Up, Cretins

I'm one of those open-minded folks, and I think your writing is great. I happen to enjoy the fetish, and I can understand why some think this kind of story belongs there. But that category, to me, seems related to feet, golden showers, panties, rubber, leather, and the like. So I like the wife-sharing entries in LW, where they are usually placed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I liked your story

I liked your story. It's a sexy story about a wife and husband. He has a common sexual fantasy/fetish of lots of men. The dildos who are complaining are only complaining probably after they jacked off.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A MALE BITCH IS NOT A BI-TCH CUCK

but he is now. TK U MLJ LV NV

learsdaughterlearsdaughterover 12 years agoAuthor
Rookie Regrets

I should have left well enough alone, laughing.

Loving Wives :-)

( pretty lame warning, too )

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well written story!

I really like your style of running commentary....lol. I've had my share of married g/f's over the years and on one occasion, Elaine was the one who wanted to watch her husband go down on my very stiff dick. She taunted him and finally ordered him to suck me off....go all the way...swallow. She wanted to see him submit to my masculinity and demanding lust. He did as ordered. It was one of the most erotic blow jobs I ever had watching him kneel and suck me off....put another man's penis in his mouth and suck it to orgasm...WHEW!! The look of pure humiliation on his face as he took hold of my erection. I gave him my most sadistic smirk as I put my hand on the back of his head and pushed his mouth down over my oozing dickhead...LOL!! Your story brings back great memories!! You should have seen the look in Elaine's eyes...OMG....was she enjoying the view!

learsdaughterlearsdaughterover 12 years agoAuthor
Merry Christmas!!

Thank you to all readers and commenters and HAPPY NEW YEAR !

1jbm1jbmover 12 years ago
Hot and very sexy story

I finished this story and wish I could live it.

Hot and very horny.

Thanks for a fantastic read

and hot fantasies.

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wrong category/right category - still crap.

This was just poorly written, poorly conceived junk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it was great

Just a random bi chick here, I think men blowing other men is sexy as hell and I'm glad you submitted this. The title is terrrrible though lol. But the story was fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous