All Comments on 'Lucky Girl Pt. 01'

by KellyLovall

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

Totally beautiful. Such incredible love making all the way around. Your sister was an amazing writer and will be missed by us all. Thank you for sharing, and our sincere condolences.

I would be tempted by the suggestion to do a follow on, but I just cannot imagine where it would go, No plot twist needed, just a continuation of her carnal love and his enjoyment of watching it. And I couldn't improve on your sisters. Damn Covid!!!

darkside7darkside7almost 3 years ago

Sorry for your loss. I will be reading all of Kellys stories.

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 3 years ago
Stunning and deeply emotional

First, let me express my condolences to you and your family for the sad loss you must be feeling. I was just telling my wife that I am jealous of Kelly to have a sister with a deep connection and emotional bond for her.

There are some who question the motivations of a woman's sexual thoughts, let alone actions. Many may even look down at Kelly (and other erotica writers) for daring to put such thoughts on the proverbial paper. But I don't think of Kelly as just any woman. It takes a special person to write what she has.

I often write a female point of view erotic stories. To do a follow-up chapter of Kelly's Lucky Girl, I would have to up my game.

I am glad you are embracing your sister's writing and not leaving it unpublished or forgotten. In my view, she is smiling at you from above. With Love.

Best regards

Kal

jsch1947jsch1947almost 3 years ago

She had an idea, and it became her first story "The Lineman" the characters, clicked, she liked the result so much, she wrote a prequel. She gave the couple a history. That became Red Rocks. This pair worked very well. Her intention was to go back and expand that to a novel. But her mind sprouted ideas like weeds. I'm one of her early fans. There's a hold in this world, shaped like Kelly. It will always be with us. It's unfillable

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 3 years ago

What an opening chapter! So full of atmospherics and sensuality. I wouldn't dare attempt to finish this story. I can't write like Kelly and I don't know anyone who could. Kelly is gone? It seems so unbelievable and so unfair. I am so sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and Kelly's friends and family. Thank you for publishing her last story and for telling us about her.

amanapamanapalmost 3 years ago

This is such a good 1st chapter....I think no one would be brave enough to finish it

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

Really sorry for your loss. RIP

SilverFox805SilverFox805almost 3 years ago

What an amazing writer - count me in as someone who will miss her

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 3 years ago

oh my word!! an adult story with depth !! IM LOVING IT! most stories here are so sophomoric and poorly written,,,,,,i can't figure the"lucky girl" or the tryst in the apartment,,was it consentual rape or just rape? is mike psychologically damaged? is manny a threat to her or society in general? and what about Brian the husband? is he a cuck or a wimp? Is the lucky girl a slut or a whore or both? wish i had the intelligence to figure this all out..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So well written. Thank you!

jsch1947jsch1947over 2 years ago

This is Kelly's last story. It's unfinished.

I was her penpal, friend, content editor, and Muse.

I was sooo impressed with her first two works, I contacted her and our correspondence started.

Lineman was first, and she fell in love with Daphne, so she had to expand to a prequel. Red Rock.

This story expansion was a rare thing for her (I found out later).

She had characters cooped up inside and had to let them out.

I was blown away with her polish, her gift of "story".

I still am.

I have an incredible desire to pick up her storylines and continue.

I need a great deal of practice to be able to do her justice.

I think Daphne is worthy of a novel.

I see a lot of flashbacks to that unspoken week in Vegas.

The nights she didn't set her phone on the table set to video.

Her greatest gift (to my mind) is respecting her husband and granting his wish, while not thinking any less of him.

When you truly love someone, you adopt their kinks as your own.

With kindness, love and 'generousity of spirit', everybody has fun.

Narrow-minded people with delicate Ego's, miss that.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago

On this, the anniversary of Kelly's passing, I am reading Red Rock and realizing what a diamond in the rough she was. truly a loss to us all. John is correct in his description of her writing style. I write female POV often with strong leads, but Kelly would have been great to have known and collaborated with.

I caught covid around the time she passed. Last January was touch and go. I am so lucky to have survived it, to be around to still write and remember those who we have lost. Death is such a waste of human talent and intellect. So much creativity is lost to us forever.

What a waste...

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 1 year ago

This is the first of her work that I have read. Truly compelling erotica so well written. Her passing is such a loss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKellyLovall@KellyLovall
I write erotic romance that examines the secret desires we all carry within us. I explore the physical and emotional needs and desires that connect us to each other, often testing the limits of our relationships. My stories use explicit adult themes focused mostly on hot wive...