Lucky Girl Pt. 01

Story Info
A work trip turns to pleasure.
19.5k words
4.71
24.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was my sister's account. She passed away in December 2020 from complications of Covid. This was the last draft she had saved here. The story's unfinished like so many things she left behind. Maybe someone out here will pick it up and find an ending for it.

-----

This is a work of fiction intended for adult consumption only. All characters and locations are fictional or used fictitiously and are over 18 years of age. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Copyright Kelly Lovall, December 2020.

I hope you enjoy this story. Please feel free to comment. Thanks.

XX, Kelly

***

For John S.

***

Lucky Girl

by

Kelly Lovall

I sat at a table away from the pool and opened my phone, greedy for messages from my husband. Almost immediately a beautiful young man with thick black hair and a million dollar smile was asking what I'd like. I looked at him for two beats too long. He shuffled his feet and chuckled, dipping his head and looking at me from under dark, perfectly shaped brows.

"Anything?" He said.

"You've got about three years, don't you?" I said, smiling at him like some sort of supernatural wonder.

"Excuse me" He said.

"How old are you? Twenty-one, twenty-two?" I said, looking for his name tag. "Angel." Too perfect; had be a stage name.

"Nineteen." He said, conspiratorially, looking around, grinning cute.

"Three years until everyone knows your face." I said, marveling at his beauty. "Pinot Grigio."

"Pinot Grigio." He repeated. "Would you like a menu?"

"No, just bring me a fun little appetizer. Decide for me." I said, tossing my hair, batting my eyes pathetically.

"Of course. Thank you, miss." He said, winked at me and turned away.

I was in Los Angeles on a shoot. I was the creative director on an ad campaign for a breakfast cereal. We were in LA to shoot what we called "bite and smile" which was professional actors on sets, waking up, eating various cereals for breakfast, then smiling as they started their day - off to school or work with a tummy full of ten essential vitamins and iron. We had four days in LA and then part of the crew was off to do a couple more days of location shooting in Palm Springs.

It was a late Friday afternoon in early March. We'd finished the shoot for the week and everyone in the crew was beginning to gather for happy hour at the pool-side lounge of our hotel. After a drink or two, most of the crew would peel off and go for sushi and who knows what after. I was beat and was scheduled to fly home the next day. I would have a glass or two of wine, some calamari, or whatever the beautiful Angel brought me, and make it an early night.

"Wrap happy hour." I texted my husband. "Then early night. Beauty sleep."

Two minutes later: "Party pooper." He replied.

"Kiss emoji." I texted and closed my phone.

As I looked up, Angel was placing my wine on the table.

"Calamari in about five, miss." He said.

"Thanks, Angel." I said. He nodded and hustled away.

Surprisingly, the two clients, Manny and Mike walked up and pulled out chairs.

"Saving these?" Mike said.

"Not at all." I said motioning them to join. "You guys hanging back too?"

"Yeah." Manny said. "We're going to bounce early for Palm Springs and try to get some golfing in over the weekend before we start again on Monday."

Within a minute Angel was back looking for drink orders, menu requests.

"Just bring us the rest of that bottle." Manny said, motioning to my glass.

I arched an eyebrow at Mike. We all chuckled and touched glasses.

Despite the fact they were the client, I actually liked both of them. They were older than I was and pretty laid back. Unlike most clients they were pretty cool; funny, easy to work with, willing to spend a little budget to have some fun. Most clients on shoots were newly minted MBAs who were usually very uptight and unsure of themselves.

Manny and Mike had been doing this long enough to feel comfortable in their own skins and, as a result, everyone around them felt relaxed. People had fun and the work went smoothly. It didn't hurt that both were handsome and engaging. Mike was funny and built like a rugby player, thick. Manny was charming, tall and loose-limbed with a long, wide nose and piercing, dark eyes. Everyone liked them. Like I said, I liked them.

I had never worked with either of them in the past but after a week on set, several dinners and happy hours, we'd developed a rapport. As the three of us sat there nursing our drinks, the conversation turned to personal details. Nothing too revealing just the normal; how long have you been married, how did you meet, any kids, any desire for kids, where'd you go to school, what's your dream job, how much longer can you stand the winters in the midwest?

I had only been married for a couple of years. No kids, no desire. Manny, a tall, athletic Latino in his forties, had been married twenty years, loved his life, loved his wife and couldn't wait to spend his days golfing. Mike was more restless. Mid-thirties, two little kids with a wife who, you guessed it, had no interest in sex since becoming a mother.

We ordered our second bottle of wine. Mike was getting loose and I could see the sparkle in his eye. This happened often on shoots. In fact, my husband, Brian and I had talked about playing with the phenomena - the idea that I would reliably get hit on by clean, professional men and women who were usually married and to whom I had no other connection - would likely never see again.

Back when we were engaged, we'd discovered, at an agency holiday party, that Brian liked to watch. Or, more accurately, we confirmed that he like to watch. He'd mentioned in the bedroom a couple of times and it intrigued me; what it did to him. At the party he watched me make out with a co-worker's husband who'd been hitting on me all night then cornered me in an office used for coats where heavy petting ensued. Brian had seen the whole thing. It had been his idea that I get 'cornered' by this guy so he could watch. When we got home, and for weeks afterward, it was like a drug - it drove him into a sexual frenzy. I had no complaints.

Anyway, Mike's questions started to inch toward the personal. Manny made a gracious departure, turning in for the night. Within minutes Mike leaned back in his chair and looked me up and down as I sat next to him. I was wearing a flowy little blouse, a light yellow mid-length skirt and sandals - professional but comfortable enough to work in. He grinned, shook his head took a deep drink from his wine.

"What?" I said, with a little chuckle.

"Nothing." He said, still smiling.

"What!?" I said leaning forward, willing to play.

"You." He said. "Just, I dunno. You make me wish I were single again."

"Oh? Why is that?" I said.

He hesitated. "Oh, it doesn't matter."

"No?" I said, re-crossing my legs, knowing exactly what was on his mind but dying for him to say it. I took a gulp of wine that filled my cheeks and looked at him as I swallowed.

"I just think we could have fun is all." He said, as his eyes shifted to my legs then back to my eyes.

"How would that work?" I said. "Aside from you being my client, I mean. I'm married." My grin was mischievous but challenging.

He took another drink, realizing this was going to be a little more work than he anticipated. After all, I wasn't going to give it away. Plus, Brian and I had only talked about playing around a little and bringing the stories back home. I wasn't actually sure just how far we wanted to go. At this point I stood and excused myself to the ladies.

On the way to the restroom I texted my husband: "Mike's hitting on me."

Within a minute he texted back: "Fun. Whatya gonna do?

"See what happens. Wink emoji" I texted back.

"Have fun. Tongue out emoji." He texted.

Back at the table my glass had been refilled. I sat and sipped, looking at Mike, waiting for him to suggest something.

"Your husband is a lucky man." He said. I could tell he was going to need some help with a line like that but it was cute.

"You think so?" I said, fingering the small gold chain around my neck.

"Oh yes." He said.

"You can tell just by looking at me that he's lucky?" I said, opening the door for him a bit.

"Well, I imagine that he is." A shadow of confusion crossed his brow, unsure how to overcome the barriers of our professional relationship let alone my status as married.

"Really? What do you imagine, exactly, Mike?" I said, kicking the door wide open for him.

He hesitated as his eyes roamed over me. He swallowed and shifted in his chair. I leaned back with a wicked smile and slowly recrossed my legs.

My phone buzzed in my clutch. I opened it. Text from Brian: "?"

I texted back: "He's trying to close the deal."

I looked up at Mike, arching an eyebrow. I sipped wine.

"What do I imagine?" He said with a chuckle. "Honestly?"

I nodded and sipped. "Best policy." I said.

He leaned in. "Honestly," he said in a low voice, "I imagine taking you upstairs and spending the rest of the night between your legs giving you orgasm after orgasm with my tongue." He said, his voice faltering slightly at the end. He reached for his wine with a hand that shook almost imperceptibly. He took a long draft.

"Really?" I said, intrigue in my voice. "That's sounds more like I'd be the lucky one." Thinking to myself, way to lay it out there Mike.

He chuckled nervously and grinned.

"You enjoy licking pussy?" I asked.

I texted Brian: "Wants to lick my pussy."

Reply: "Good taste. Literally. LOL"

His eyes widened, startled at the question. "I love it." He said, his throat going dry. "And I'm pretty good at it."

"Sounds like your wife's a lucky girl." I said. "Is she, Mike? A lucky girl?" My eyes shifted to the bulge in his trousers.

His face reddened as he shifted in his chair.

"You could be the lucky girl tonight." He said.

"What about tomorrow? And the next day and next week? You're my client..." I said.

"I can keep a secret." He said. "If you can."

"Let's take a walk." I said and stood. "Grab the bottle."

I walked toward the the beach.

I texted Brian: "Might get pussy licked tonight."

Reply: "Oy. Details baby. Every lick."

The boardwalk leading up the beach was dark save for the carnival lights of the pier a quarter of a mile away. After a walking for a few hundred feet I kicked off my sandals and sat. Mike sat next to me.

"I love LA." I said, as I fished a half a joint out of my clutch, lit it and took a long drag. "Especially when I can expense it." I exhaled.

Mike laughed as I passed the glowing bit of roach to him. I leaned back, my hands on the smooth wood of the boardwalk.

"So you think I could be a lucky girl tonight, huh?" I said, as he inhaled and passed in back to me.

"I do." He said, holding his breath as he leaned back, exhaling.

I turned my face to his, he moved closer.

"And you can keep a secret?" I said, as his lips touched mine.

"Mmm hmm." He moaned.

I dropped the roach in the sand as my mouth opened to him. Our tongues touched tentatively, slowly exploring each other. His hand found the inside of my calf and began to slide up to my knee. I kept my legs together and pulled back, looking into his face barely visible in the low light.

"You're sure about this?" I whispered. "This is a one way door. And once you go through, it could get dangerous. Unintended consequences." I breathed into him.

His lips came to mine again, his hand pressed between my knees. Our tongues met and I allowed my knees to yield. His hand slid slowly up the inside of my thigh until his fingers found my panties. My legs parted a bit more as his finger began to explore the heat and moisture he found there.

"Your panties are soaked." He said.

"Really? I hadn't noticed" I said, smiling against his lips.

He groaned as his fingered explored.

"We should go up." I breathed.

Slowly his hand came away, then his lips. Finally, he stood and offered his hand. We walked back.

In the light of the hotel I asked again. "You sure about this?"

"C'mon." He said, urging me through the lobby, looking for familiar faces.

We entered the elevators.

"Seventeen right?" He said.

"We can't go to my room. I'm rooming with Gina, the producer."

He hesitated then pressed twenty-two.

"Okay...We'll just go to my room." He said.

We walked the long hallway to his room trying to look as innocent as possible, praying we wouldn't run into anyone we knew. At his door he keyed the lock, opened the door and followed me in. The room was lit and the TV was on. I took three steps down the short hall and into the bedroom to find Manny lying shirtless on one of the beds.

I immediately started laughing and turned around, running into Mike.

"No, no, no." I said through the laughter. I punched him on the shoulder as I tried to get by him. "You didn't tell me you were rooming with Manny!"

"It's fine, it's fine." He said.

"No. No, it's not fucking fine." I said, as he turned me around and nudged me back toward the bedroom.

I walked sheepishly into the room as Manny sat up in bed. He was wearing only boxers and made no attempt to cover himself.

"Hi Kate." He said without a trace of guile but knowing exactly what was going on. "You guys come up for a night cap?"

I looked back at Mike. This was not going to do. There was no way I was going to do anything with Mike while Manny was in the room. In fact, doing anything with Mike was not really an option anymore now that Manny was essentially wise to what we were up to.

"Let me get you a drink." Mike said plaintively. "Just have a seat."

I turned and smiled at Manny as I walked toward the chair at the other end of the room. He was frantically pressing buttons on the TV remote. "Hi Manny. Yes, a nightcap. We thought that would be a wonderful, and completely platonic, way to close out a week of successful shooting." I said, chuckling ruefully.

I glanced at the TV as I passed it and saw, in freeze-frame, a pretty little redhead with a huge black cock pushed halfway into her face. Her eyes were wide open, her mascara running, she looked in that second as though she were about to gag.

"Oh my. Looks like I've interrupted something." I said as I twirled toward Manny, grinning.

He lifted his knees off the the bed, presumably to hide his erection as he dropped the remote. He grinned as a wave of embarrassment washed over him.

"Pour me a shot Mike." He said.

I sat in the chair and looked at him with a self-satisfied grin.

"You guys were supposed to..." Manny began. I arched my brows in a question. "I wasn't expecting you." He chuckled.

Two little bottles of vodka flew through the air and landed on the bed next to him.

"Well don't let us interrupt." I said, as Mike handed me a glass of wine. "Looks like you're just getting to the good part."

"Very funny." He said.

Feeling mischievous, I pressed. "So how does this usually work? You both jack off together or take turns in the room? Or am I the one interrupting something more...mutual?"

"Well, Kate, if you must know." Manny said, barely suppressing a laugh, "Mike was supposed to spend the rest of the night in your room. Or least trying to get into your room." He cracked open one of the bottles and drained it. "But as long as you're here...don't let me interrupt."

"Uh huh." I said, taking a sip of wine. "Well, Mike made some very specific promises downstairs earlier that made no mention of this." I motioned around the room.

"You won't even know I'm here." He said, and hit play on the movie he was watching. The cock began pistoning in and out of the young girl's face, muted. Manny's legs unfolded and the tent in his boxers became obvious.

I hesitated, distracted by whatever mystery cock was inside his boxers. I started to calculate what was in front of me, weighing the options, the likely outcome if I stayed. The repercussions. The unintended consequences. Could I trust both of them? I barely knew if I could trust Mike to keep from blabbing. On one hand they were both married and had a reason to say nothing. On the other hand, each seemed willing to betray his wife, so what kind of a marriage was it? I sipped and considered as Mike sat opposite me on the edge of the other bed.

I pulled out my phone and texted my husband: "I'm in their room."

"What would your wives say about this?" I asked them both as I waited for my husband to reply.

They both agreed their wives would never find out.

"How do you know? I mean I get that you would never tell them but there are other ways for them to find out." I said.

"Well, for that to happen, someone else would have to tell them." Mike said.

I looked at Manny. His erection was now straining the fabric of his boxers.

"I came up early to go to bed. Mike came up later. That's all I know." Said Manny.

"Their?" Came Brian's reply.

"Mike AND Manny" I texted.

"Whoa. Two?" He replied.

"Yup." I texted.

"Ready for that?" He replied.

"Are you?" I texted.

"If you are." He replied.

"We'll see." I texted.

"Can't wait to hear ALL about it." He replied. "Tongue emoji."

I closed my phone and drained my wine holding the glass out to Mike, wagging it in a 'fill her up' motion.

"What exactly did Mike promise you?" Manny said.

"Something very, very nice." I said as if he'd promised me a puppy. Mike filled my glass. "Mike?"

"Mike?" Manny said, looking at Mike.

"Well," he chuckled, "I might have said something about oral...satisfaction."

"That's not exactly what you said, is it?" I said. "Do you want me to replay it? It was quite a promise."

"Please." He said with a smirk. "I can't quite recall the exact words."

"I think you said you wanted to spend the rest of the night between my legs giving me orgasm after orgasm with your tongue." I said.

"Oh, that is quite a promise Mike." Manny said with a chuckle. "I had no idea you were into that sort of thing. I'd like to see that, especially with lovely young Kate here."

At that moment I began to suspect this was exactly the plan all along. I sat back in my chair and considered as I sipped.

"What do you mean Manny?" I said. "When you say 'that sort of thing?' You mean eating pussy? Eating my pussy? Or is it just oral sex in general?"

"Oh, nothing personal. Certain people enjoy it. I never really acquired the taste myself." He said.

"But you enjoy a blowjob, I'm sure." I said.

"Of course, but most women don't really enjoy that either. They just seem to tolerate it." He said.

"Really?" I said, playing along.

"Do you enjoy it?" He said.

"Sucking dick?" I said. "What do you think?"

"I suppose it depends on the dick." He mused. "What do you think Mike, does she enjoy it?"

Mike looked like a deer in headlights, hopeful but lost. He grinned, shrugged and sipped his drink. Manny looked at me and cocked an eyebrow. I laughed.

"Ha! The world may never know." I said.

"Well, if it's something you enjoy I am sure you're good at it. I'd love to see that." Manny said.

Here it was. The moment. My heart began hammering in my chest. I sipped and looked at Mike. We all felt it hanging in the room. I looked back at Manny. His cock was now exposed, sticking out of his boxers through the fly hole, longer than anticipated, brown and shiny, his fist wrapped around the base, pumping slowly. The truth was, I did love sucking dick. And I was good at it.

The heat between my legs was building, itching, pulsing. I looked back to Mike and slowly uncrossed my legs, his eyes fixed on the fleeting space between my knees as I pulled them slowly to together. In a move heavy with consequences, I set my drink on the side table and faced Mike squarely.

Soundlessly I said, "Come here."