All Comments on 'Lucky Guy'

by NewAnon

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
excellent

you write an excellent story

SuznbabySuznbabyover 18 years ago
HOT

WOW..hot story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Rememberance of the Ultimate Taboo

LUCKY GUY was one of the most intense stories I have ever read. It reminded me of one and only one thing. Several years ago, before my sister went off to college, she and her high school boyfriend of three years decided to call their relationship off so they could each attend different universities. They were to have one last fling before she left to go upstate. The entrance to our attic is in my closet, and through it from up inside the attic, I could see everything in her room by a little crack in the ceiling in the corner of her room. I watched my sister and Ryan begin kissing and rubbing each other's shoulders; rubbing crotches (manually); removing each other's clothes; Ryan sucking my sister's tits, then licking her hairy pussy; and my sister sucking his dick, ending in a mind-blowing oral cumshot. Even though he did not fuck her pussy (which is what I had been waiting for the enitre time), he did fuck her arse for a few minutes. It was so completely wonderful to remember it again through your story. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Exetremely Lucky boy

Wish I have parents like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow!

I'm fairly new to erotica stories and all the sort. I absolutely loved your story. It blew my mind and I was soaking wet by the time I was thru...which led to amazing sex with my boyfriend. Thanks a bunch and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Please continue with your great,great story,which surely must see him literally fuck the living daylights out of his mom,eagerly watched by his dad,exciteingly wanking himself to death,as his son fucks the arse off his mom for him beside him.

It brings back wonderfull memories for me,because my wife,desperately wanted a son,to really get inside her cunt,as soon as it was big enough,for either of us to ease it inside her.

Then with gently rocking at first,it would quickly lead to the lad fucking her every morning in our bed,as a routine thing,before nipping off to school.

The ultimate for both of us,would be seeing her splayed out barefoot & nude on the kitchen table,being fucked by our son,before leaving for school,his his cock comming out her cunt,as the last contact between them.

Then,with her again totally nude by our back door on the carpet,with her legs splayed really wide open,so his first view of her,was her wide open cunt,begging for him to get back inside her,as soon as he got back in the house from school in the afternoons.

His young cock,would then soon be up her cunt again,as the first contact between them when he got back home.

With the glazed back door fully wide open,he would see his mom's cunt from the ither end of the garden path,just begging for him to get back inside,and carry on fucking her,but now on the carpet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
the best mom and dad any boy can have

I keep coming back to this old story every once in a while, not so much for the story itself, which is fine, but for the great comment by the last father. Any boy would be a REAL lucky guy to have parents like them! A mother who eagerly opens up her cunt for her boy's stiff young dick, and a dad who plays with his weenie as he lovingly watches his son fuck the shit out of mom! The son's at an age that his hot young balls never quit and his parents set it up so that the lad always has free access to his mother's twat--mom and dad make sure her fat hairy puss is wide open to their boy's sturdy dick before he leaves for school in the morning, when he returns home, and any other damn time the kid feels like shoving his hard young prick up his mommy's twat. Like any young male, the boy knows that his mother's cunt is the best place in the world for him to unload his steamy balls, and he keeps giving mom multiple injections of his rich foaming sperm day in and day out! Mom loves to feel it, dad LOVES to see it, and the proud young motherfucker'll soon be fucking a baby--LOTS of babies--up his own mother's cunt. Dad'll really love that too.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Liked the story. Was a little confused about just when the son stripped.

When the son first approached the bed, he took off his briefs showing his dad his big cock ("I motioned for him to remove his briefs and saw a much larger organ than I expected."). When the dad started to lick her pussy, he told him to take his shorts off again ("I saw Bobby squirming and motioned for him to pull down his briefs to relieve the tension there, and he did, showing a now surprisingly large and good-looking penis.")

I know it's picky but when you're OCD like me, shit like this bugs me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love how hot everybody gets!

...including this reader! Uplifting fantasy, well written.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stayed hard most of the time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous