Lucky in Cards, Unlucky in Love?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella has taken the driving seat and I don't mind one bit. Her light hearted but intimate instruction is breaking the ice perfectly. I'm still a bit shy about this threesome set up, but I'm excited too. I look up at Ben's handsome face and get the expected nod of approval. Conscious of Stella watching my every move I make a big show of stroking his tight muscled bum with my left hand, pulling him closer, while I reach out with my right hand and exaggerate brushing the backs of my fingers over his lightly haired balls and up the underside of his big cock, enjoying every ridged vein I bump over until I reach the silky bulbous helmet. His cock twitches against my hand, so I cup the tip with the palm of my hand, make a tight circle with fingers and thumb, and slowly slide down his impressive length. His soft whimper encourages me to continue stroking, firmer, getting into a rhythm.

Stella sits forward, pushing me with her, and I second guess what she intends to do, and whisper excitedly "Yes, let's lick this big beast together, there's enough for both of us, and some".

"You'll have to tackle The Beast all on your lonesome Sweet Nella". She drops a hand from one breast down to my crotch, tugs the sticky clit vibe off me and tosses it on top of the other toys, before returning her hand to my pussy, dragging her fingers over my labia in the most delicious massage.

"Hi, I'm Stella. I'm a Libra, a part time cartoon nerd and full time lesbian, pleased to meet your acquaintance. And pussy."

I don't know why I'm surprised, I don't recall her talking about past boyfriends, I'd just simply and narrow mindedly assumed she was straight, or possibly bi. I look up and wait for Ben's reaction. He nods. He knew already, That was some chat they had obviously had in the bar.

"Do you mind, Sweet Nella?" And before she can say anything else I twist around as far as I can to face her, "No! Of course I don't, you quirky mad thing you! You doing bedroom lesbian stuff has featured very heavily in my

night time routine this last few weeks remember." I blow a kiss in her direction and nestle back against her chest. With my free hand I massage her trousered calf affectionately, and continue stroking Ben.

"Did someone mention sucking my cock, hmm?" Ben is too cute. And too bloody sexy. I halt my administrations on his stiff hard on and order him to hunker down a bit, he's so tall. Sitting back on his heels I lean forward and take the tip of his cock between my lips and just hold him there, in my mouth. I'm about to take him deep into my throat when my mouth gapes open and his tip escapes and scrapes on my bottom teeth and bashes off my chin.

"Fuck!" We both say it in unison, me because I've just felt Stella's fingers enter my hot core, her thumb rubbing just a millimetre below my clit. "Sorry Ben! That was an accident." But before I can even blush with embarrassment he tenderly brushes the curls off my face that have started to spring out with the damp heat emanating from the three of us.

"Noooo, no, I quite liked it. It was rough, but kinda soft, do it again." I've never met a guy who wasn't petrified of teeth coming anywhere near his precious cargo before, this is a night of firsts. As Stella continues to strum my pussy like a well tuned guitar I resist throwing my head back and begging her to go harder, and instead swirl my tongue around Ben's helmet, then ever so carefully take him slowly, deeper into my mouth, my teeth grazing his length until I feel his tip press against my tonsils. My eyes water but I don't care. Up and down, I use my teeth carefully, every other thrust with my head, alternating with just my lips and hot wet tongue, sucking on his helmet noisily like it's an ice cream cone every time I get to the top, and tightening my lips around him when I get as far down him as my throat will allow, sucking hard.

I grind into Stella's hand, enjoying her expert fingers stroking me closer to orgasm while her other hand pinches and rolls my nipples. I taste the salty tang of a bead of precum on Ben's cock and begin cupping and stroking his balls as I slow things down and just lick up and down his length instead of sucking him off. My mind starts to catch up with my body and what we are doing here, right now, really begins to catch up with me. It's like the plot of a porn film I really want to watch. The thought of us being filmed sets me over the edge into blissful oblivion.

I'm cumming. Hard. Ben leans down and kisses me, tongue entering my open mouth as Stella continues to plunge her fingers in and out of me, vocally encouraging me to enjoy every wave of shivery pleasure "That's it sweety, cum for me, I can feel your pussy begging me for more, let yourself go, cum..." My body is shaking uncontrollably, my hips bucking and writhing, I feel close to blacking out.

Now she's slowing down, softer strokes, her voice soothing in my ear "That's it babe, you are one sexy little bitch, that was so hot. Didn't she do good Ben? Did you like that?"

"Fuck, yes". Stella takes her fingers from my pussy and I'm not in the least surprised to see my juices run down her hand and trickle onto her arm. I AM surprised however to see her raise her glistening fingers and hold them to Ben's lips, who eagerly sucks on them. Without a second thought I flick my tongue out and lick the tender inside of her wrist, where a shiny drop of my cum left a trail.

"Dead leg!" Poor Stella is reluctantly wriggling out from under me, and I realise she's been sat, legs spread eagled for a long time, my body weighing her down. I get up too, and while she stands and stretches her shapely legs I notice she is far too over dressed. Without asking, I unzip her beautifully tailored trousers and start to tug them down, taking her red lace thong along with them.

"Oooh, someone had hanky panky planned tonight. Are these your lucky Valentine's knickers?" I can't resist teasing her. It is a very cute thong, but also so sexy I almost want to pull it up, back in place between her volleyball shaped ass, and just admire it there, but my desire to see her stark naked wins. I lean down to help her step out of her shoes and clothes, her hand crushing my curls as she steadies herself, half leaning on my head to avoid falling. I feel a sudden slap on my arse.

"Hey! Oh is that the way you want to play it Big Ben!?" I climb back into the bed, rest on all fours, and offer my backside to Ben, who obediently slaps it again, causing me to moan loudly,

"Mmm, c'mere Lady, now it's your turn to play catch up." I beckon Stella to me and she steps so close to the bed her knees bump into the mattress, where she anchors herself, steadying herself again using my head, but with her fingers knitted into my hair this time. I lick a trail from the outside of her right knee, up as far as I can on her outer thigh. Ben is bent over my back, reaching a hand down to stroke my stomach, up over my dangling tits and back again, his stiff cock nudging the entrance to my cunt, still hot and sticky, still pulsing from my orgasm,

Stella's legs open like an automatic door as I run my tongue across her leg and down the silken soft flesh of her inner thigh. She shifts a little and offers me her left leg to nuzzle on, and I do. From inner knee to thigh. I love the sensation of her warm skin on my lips and tongue.

"I want to taste you". No other words necessary. She happily obliges me by bending at the knees, her legs spread even wider now, and proffers her pussy, angled perfectly toward my impatiently waiting tongue. I lick a firm trail up that crease I'd been so tempted by on that very first morning in the bedroom, in her tight little cotton jersey shorts. This has been worth waiting for. The sensation of her short curly pubes against my nose and mouth is soft and exciting, as my tongue dips into her dewy depths. I lick back and forth as Ben continues to caress me and nudge me with his big cock.

I encourage Ben to enter me by backing onto his cock. I feel him slowly stuff his girthy knob into my pussy as I gather the strength of my core muscles, and half kneel up as high as I can, balancing on one hand, and plunge two fingers inside Stella, my tongue finding her stiff little clit successfully first time. I nibble and lick her with my probing tongue, excited to taste her rich musky scent, so different to Ben's flavour, but just as sexy and delicious. I quickly feel a strain develop on my bent knees, and over stretched torso, so whisper, to avoid breaking the electric atmosphere, and tell Stella to get back on the bed.

Suddenly I feel Ben's firm hands on my hips, pulling me across the bed, My warm wet fingers and tongue disengage and quicky miss Stella's hot pussy, but I realise Ben has taken me to the edge of the mattress and is now standing behind me. He tells Stella to hop on. She climbs back onto the bed and kisses me hard, then lies down in front of me, legs spread. I'm now able to stick my arse in the air, with Ben squeezing back inside me, and can easily lean down on my elbows and lick happily at Stella, without risking an embarrassing trip to a&e with a sex related injury,

She encourages me with soft sexy sounds, so I know I must be doing something even half right, but I want to make it really right, I want to make her cum as hard as she made me cum, I think of all the ways I like to be licked and touched, and how hard and fast, and give everything a try. Ben is doing a much better job than I expected, slowly building momentum, fucking me without splitting me open like I'd started to dread he might. I didn't think I had another orgasm in me so soon, but the combination of all the new sights sounds and scents is intoxicating, and I feel my pussy start to spasm sporadically and grip onto Ben's big determined piston, hammering away, picking up momentum.

I've been taking big long, considered strokes of Stella's labia with my tongue, catching her stiff clit with every lick, starting to match Ben's rhythm, a lick for every thrust.

"Give me:your hands sweetie". Stella pulls my hands that were grasping her hips and places them on her tits and holds them there "now fuck me". I'm confused. She has my fingers captive, currently pinching her big long nipples, so how can I fu... Ah!

I firm my tongue up, poker stiff, and slide it deep into her now dripping hole. I can hear my lips and chin slapping at the wet entrance as my tongue disappears and reappears repeatedly. She takes one of her hands away from guiding my fingers, pleasuring her nipples, and starts to strum her own clit, while I continue to fuck her with my tongue.

"Oh Jesus. Oh god. I'm close!" It's Ben, but it could have been me, because as soon as Stella started rubbing her clit he began a delicious assault on mine, and his thrusts are getting deeper, and faster...

"Oh fuck! Me to, I'm going to cum... I'm going to cum,.. Oh. Sweet. Baby. Nella..."

Her hips buck up and my tongue slips out of her slippery opening, but I find her hole quickly and poke right back in, sucking on her labia before every deep thrust. Ben is grunting expletives, prayers and compliments all at the same time, then pulls out and shoots big ropes of thick cum all over my ass cheeks and the small of my back. He slumps his torso onto my sticky back and enters me with his fingers, skilfully taking over where the head of his King Cobra had been battering against my g spot.

My body restarts the orgasm he interrupted when he so swiftly withdrew, and I fight to be last to finish cumming. Stella grabs my head and pulls my mouth onto her clit, allowing my mouth to continue where her fingers left off. I'm really loving feeling and hearing her cum so hard, with my help, but I'm loving my own intense, full body orgasm too much to want it to end. But of course it does, I'm about to get dehydrated and pass out otherwise.

Three exhausted bodies flop into the bed, me in the middle, sweaty and spent, we tangle our legs together, Stella's head on my breast. Not a word is spoken, no one has the energy for such strenuous exercise as that.

Ben, all six foot three of him, rouses first. He stretches his legs, knocking the forgotten toys off the bottom of the bed, and begins a great big contented sigh, when a crescendo of loud pants and groans interrupts him and fills the room, from the direction of my discarded laptop he'd put on hold such a long time ago now.

"Oh no ya horny wee devils, there'll be none of that aul debauchery in this good, clean living Christian household". He leans down and almost falls out of bed to turn the laptop off. Stella and I can't help but burst out laughing at his antics,

"Happy Valentine's Day girls! Now get some sleep, we all have work in the morning".