Lucky in Lust (audio)

Info
An evening of spanking and rope bondage at her apartment.
471 words
3.4
2.4k
1
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content warning: light bondage and a brief mention of breath play.

There's a feeling that certain rich people must have; that of not wanting anything else in the world. Returning to her apartment with the certainty that, at some point that evening, I'm going to see her naked, must surely come close to that feeling.

It's in her living room that I begin to undress her. I like the juxtaposition of books and plants and sofa with the smooth curves of her nudity. My hands re-familiarize themselves with her hips, thighs and breasts, I sit up to take a nipple between my lips. All the while she stands obediently, giving herself to my caresses.

'Bed,' I order.

She moves through her apartment as she moves through the world; confident yet willing, coy yet powerful with the knowledge that her beauty holds dominion over her admirers. I am indeed entranced by the sight of her bare behind ahead of me, her silk-soft buttocks writhing against one another as she sashays up to the bed. I'm almost overwhelmed by my desire to spank her, a desire that I now fulfil.

'Ten,' she counts down the smacks for me. 'Nine.'

I vary the timing of my swipes, teasing her with occasional pauses while watching her creamy skin transform into a blushing handprint. Sated, I turn her around and tie her, a quick web of hemp rope restricts her movement, knots placed just so to facilitate my control.

Trustingly she reclines on the bed, her legs tied in a way that gives me full and easy access to her cunt. I feast. I kiss and lick and slurp. I grow thick and hard and she notices my tumescence through my clothes.

'Please,' she moans, wanting both orgasm and cock.

I deny her the latter while introducing fingers between her spit-slick lips and, gently, into her twitching asshole. We've known each other long enough for me to not worry or wonder if orgasm has been reached. Her moans laced with pleasure are sufficient feedback, as are her squirms against her bonds, and I'm so lucky. I'm so lucky to have this delectable creature submissively serve herself to me.

Knowing that she will cum many more times than I, my cock is denied to her until I feel the energy beginning to sap from me. Holding her butt up to better allow me to lick her, softly grasping her neck while I curl a finger into her, turning her over to dole out post-orgasm spanks...these are all highly arousing yet physical actions.

'Mmmm,' she sighs around my erection, tongue flicking happily around the shaft.

Within minutes she's sucking out her reward and I, at last, relent from my lustful attentions on her. Slowly, worshipfully, I untie her and together we lie and marvel at our carnal union.

--:--
--:--
1.0
LoveLustLondon
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Millville Ch. 01: REVELATION Suzie and I are blown away by our best friends' revelation.in BDSM
Santa Brought a Ball Gag Holly's getting a spanking and bondage from Santa.in Audio
Blindfolded A woman is blindfolded, restrained, and fulfilled.in BDSM
Bound to Love It Playtime takes an unexpected but pleasant turn.in BDSM
The Goblin and the Hunter A goblin witch gets more than she bargained for.in NonHuman
More Stories