Lucky Jack Ch. 03

Story Info
A short story about a "lucky" guy.
2.5k words
4.7
2.3k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, the characters are creations of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to any actual person. living or dead, is purely accidental and unintentional. Nothing here is intended to dismiss the sacrifices of, or in any way disrespect the brave men and women of the United States Armed Forces.

Any mistakes in descriptions of military terms and/or tactics are the sole responsibility of the author.

©2023, ALL Rights Reserved

[Chapter 3]

I was booked for the Mountain Warfare course, which was to be the last of my 'Q' schools before I became a fully qualified P.J. & received my badge & Red Beret.

That was the 'plan' anyway... In the Spec War community, there is a saying that "No plan ever survives after the shooting starts." The way these things go, I reported to Ft. Carson, Colorado after my leave, and was told "Don't even bother unpacking Airman. Here are your orders, report to Eglin Air Force Base in Florida, get there by Monday. Keep your receipts, I can't promise you will get paid back, but without receipts I promise you won't. Dismissed."

"Uhhh, Yes Sir, Thank You Sir."

"Are you still here?"

So there I was, at the Airport waiting for a commercial flight, courtesy of Visa & Government Travel Rates. I could have tried to get a Space-Available flight courtesy of the Air Force, but I was still only an E-3. Airman First Class to civilians, and basically just another peon in the military hierarchy. Besides, I could sit around a hanger for a few days hoping to get a flight, or I could get to Florida 3 days early, and catch a few waves.

I opened my sealed orders to find out what new plans my Uncle in Washington had in store for me. Besides Mountain training, P.J.s typically get sent through the Artic or Jungle Warfare course. I was obviously not going to Arctic Training in Pensacola. So naturally, I was expecting to see 'Jungle Warfare School' typed neatly on the line... Instead it read: "US Army Ranger Assessment Course."

Because I was in my Class-A 'Blues', I assume, I was told by the Gate Attendant that they were oversold in Coach, but I was being upgraded to Business Class rather than get bumped to the next flight. "Thank you Ma'am, this must be my lucky night." Little did I know.

On the flight down to Florida, the first leg flew into Tampa. After my upgrade, I was sitting next to one of the most beautiful girls I'd ever seen. No Exaggeration. I (humbly) think I am a pretty good-looking guy, in good (now great?) shape due to the physical nature of the training regimen of a wanna-be P.J. But this girl was an 11 & probably out of my league.

I didn't want her to think I was a creep, so after I stowed my gear, and hers (chivalry might be out of style, but it's not dead) I took my seat by the window & started to browse thru the Sky-Mall catalog. Rebecca ("but everyone calls me Bex") introduced herself right away & started talking like we had been friends forever. I might have wondered who she was actually talking to (again -- out of my league), but in Business Class there are only 2 seats per row.

Bex told me she had a brother who was serving in an Army Striker Battalion, in Ramadi (Iraq), and showed me a picture of him with his squad. I told her I was still in training, but would likely be over there myself by the end of the year. She asked me about my training, and seemed interested when I told her about the P.J.s & their mission... my mission too, or it would be after I completed training anyway.

I found out that she was a Grad Student who supported herself by being a Cheerleader for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who coincidently had just won their first Super Bowl a few months earlier. I told her I was a long-suffering Chargers Fan.

Growing-up in Southern California definitely has its advantages, & I sure can't complain... But our Football Teams are generally atrocious. The Rams had a good run for a couple of years, but San Diego seemed solidly committed to underachievement year after year. Even though she cheered for the Bucs, she lowered her voice to below a whisper and said "But I grew up in Pennsylvania, and I'll aways be Steelers Girl at heart."

The 4 hour flight to Tampa was over before it even started, or the conversation was just so good amazing that it just seemed that way. After takeoff, I went to the latrine and changed out of my uniform, not wanting to wrinkle it during the flight. After that we talked some more & I learned all about her family. When they opened the cabin door, Bex leaned over and kissed me without asking (who was I to complain?) and she slid her number into my pocket saying "If you are ever in Tampa, call me." In a way that sounded more like an order than a request.

After disembarking, she headed off to baggage claim and I went to look for my connecting gate for the flight to Pensacola. As soon as I got to the gate the attendant (& the flight information board) informed the crowd that the plane we were on was grounded due to mechanical issues. Our flight would not be leaving until the following morning, but the airline would pay for our hotels and provide meal vouchers for anyone who was 'inconvenienced' by the delay.

I was one of the few who didn't complain (well not much), this flight was still leaps & bounds more comfortable than a Military Transport. So I took my voucher & headed towards the Ground Transport Shuttles. As I sat waiting for the shuttle-bus, I felt someone tap me on the shoulder, turned and looked to see Bex standing there wearing a 10-thousand-watt smile. "I thought you were not staying in Tampa, Liar!". Her smile told me she was not as angry as she acted. "I wasn't. Now I am."

"Too bad you are going to the Marriott... I could show you around town & {winking}bring you back in the morning."

I didn't want to seem too eager, even though I damn sure was. "That sounds great, but I need your word that I won't miss my flight tomorrow."

"Scout's Honor, General." I'm pretty sure I told her I was an Airman First-Class when we met, but I didn't bother correcting her this time. "Follow Me, Sir. Your chariot awaits."

I, being the good soldier I was, followed orders. I took my carry-on (the only luggage I had) and her 3 bags, and nearly tripped got run over crossing the road. I was not watching traffic, I was watching Bex's Ass, and what an exquisite ass it was. But, I was also in the crosswalk. So, when the dumb blonde in the Audi pulled out after dropping her meal ticket off, and blew her horn at me, the Cop who saw the whole thing waived her over & (I can only assume) wrote her a ticket.

I followed Bex out to a Black Mercedes Coupe... The Big One, the 500 with the V8. She popped the trunk & I loaded the luggage. "Wow. I didn't know Grad School paid so well, maybe I should have taken that scholarship."

"What this 'old' thing, it's not mine actually it's Sandy my roommate's... but she let's me drive it, because she likes driving her Corvette instead. One day, I'll buy this one from her though."

"Is Sandy an Associate of the Drug Cartel? Or an International Jewel Thief?"

Bex {Laughing}: "No, she has more money than that. Sandy is better known in some corners as Candi Cain."

If I had been drinking, I'd have spit it out through my nose... "Candi Cain the Porn Star"? (Of course I knew she was, I didn't have time to watch porn, but I was still a red-blooded American male under the age of 90, wasn't I?)

{Still Laughing} "Show some respect, she is an Award-Winning Actress."

From the Airport, we drove straight to the Sultan's Palace, Tampa's best uhhh, Adult Entertainment Establishment. 'The Palace' as it was known on the strip stood out from the 1/2 dozen other 'high class' clubs in the area. Tampa has more strip joints than just about anywhere but Las Vegas, a few of them cater to the suit & tie, 3-martini lunch crowd. But even among those, the Sultan's Palace was just 'better' in every way. From the décor to the dancers only the best would do. No fake 'leather' furniture here. Of course, the drinks and the girls were all 'Top-Shelf' only.

But even by those standards, tonight was 'different'. The sign was lit up brighter than the sun by military grade spotlights - and the parking lot was so full of luxury, that even the Mercedes was just another 'car' to the Valets. On the Marque it said "Friday & Saturday ONLY -- Miss Candi Cain -- Live, Luscious and Lovely!

The doorman greeted Bex by name, and waived us both in without paying the house. Even though the place was full, one of the waitresses led us to a private table right next to the stage. She took our drink orders and said "Candi goes on in 15 minutes."

Candi went on twice more that night, between her sets she took Bex & I up to the VIP Room, it cost me $100 to the club, but the 'dances' were on Candi. Well actually, Candi & Bex, were all over me. Bex joined her in taking off her clothes too, but they pointed to the camera & told me to keep mine on. We ordered a bottle of Champagne with 3 glasses, and when the waitress brought it up, she gave me a lap dance too, her name was 'Ezz... short for Esmirelda', and she was from Rio de Janeiro.

Candi only worked at the palace one weekend a month, whenever she was in town. Usually, she was either shooting films in Miami or California, or working 'the circuit' as a feature dancer. But whenever she was in town, there was a party at Candi's after her last show. That night however, the guest list was limited to Bex, Candi, Ezz & me.

When we got to the house, I started to reconsider my career choice, thinking I wonder if male strippers... err entertainers... had houses like this. It was more of a compound really. The main house, 3 car garage, and pool house were inside a walled villa and surrounded a patio, pool and hot-tub that were invisible to any neighbors. On the back side was a deep-water dock & boat-house with direct access to Tampa Bay. Of course, there was a well-stocked bar & pool-table where the dining-room would have been in any other house.

After I got the grand tour, Candi & Ezz (who I learned were a 'couple' in whatever sense of the word that meant to them) stripped naked and headed out to the hot-tub. "Are you 2 coming?" Candi asked over her shoulder.

"Not yet babe. I want him first, but don't worry I'll share." Then Bex dragged me into the pool house. On the way she stripped too, then stopped me at the door, telling me to "Get Naked, and show the girls what they are waiting for."

Naturally, I followed orders. When I was in all my glory, Bex made me 'twirl for the girls'. By their reaction I think they liked the view.

For the next 2 hours, I gave Bex all the benefits of 2 years of tough training. She showed me what a former gymnast and current cheerleader could do. I don't have the biggest cock on the planet, but my 8.5" in length was nearly equaled by 7.5" of the gift of girth. Bex's pussy was nearly bare, with a tiny 'soul patch', and even after 15 minutes of me going down on her, she was still tight, almost too tight when I finally pushed in. I asked her a couple of times if she wanted me to stop, but she begged me to keep going until I was all the way in & my cock was pressing into her cervix. Then she did the most amazing thing, she started squeezing my cock with her velvet pussy. Using her inner muscles to squeeze me out as I was withdrawing, then almost pull me back in as I plundered her willing cunt. On just my third stroke, still going slow to let her adjust to what the gods had given me, she squeezed again and exploded as I 'popped' out.

I had heard of girls who squirted before, but I had only ever made love to Martina at that point, and fucked 2 other girls who's names I was too drunk to remember on a weekend pass to visit NYC with a couple of guys from training.

I thought I had broken Bex, as she started crying... but when she caught her breath she told me she had never had an orgasm let alone squirted like that before, but she damn sure wanted another one. Over the next hour she had 3 more (but who's counting?) and sucked me dry twice. Neither one of us wanted to make a baby, and she didn't want me to wear a condom even though I offered.

When we went back outside, we were met by another bottle of chilled champagne & the applause of 2 beautiful naked girls. "Oh my god" Ezz said, "We both came twice just listening to you scream Bex." Candi added "I hope you didn't wear him out Bex, because we both want a turn now too."

"I'll share, but I'm going to supervise so I can make sure there is something left for me before I take him back to the Airport." Bex said.

Candi & Ezz spent the next few hours switching back and forth between riding my face & riding my cock. All the time they were kissing each other like lovers do. Since they both had multiple lovers of both sexes, they were both on the pill. Which let me keep going without the rubbers and I mush have seeded each of their wanton wombs 3 times.

I can go a while without sex, weeks on end living in a tent with 11 other guys and no women for 100 miles in any direction, will definitely give you patience, and you build up a mighty load too, but after several hours of intense calisthenics with 3 of the most beautiful girls on the planet, including one who was a porn star, will tend to wear out just about anyone -- including me.

Sometime around Zero-5 (5am to you) Bex took my hand & dragged me away from her friends. "Sorry Girls, I need to get him to bed now. He needs some sleep before we send him back to the Air Force.".

She got me to bed, but she definitely didn't let me sleep. I didn't complain very much.

[End Chapter 3]

Stay tuned for Chapter 4