Lucky Man Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned as she sucked the slobber from the head of his cock a final time before sliding out of bed and heading over to get dressed. She paused and sent him the picture she'd taken.

"I'll let you decide if this is okay to send to Kelly," she said as he felt his phone buzz. He chuckled and glanced over towards his phone.

"We'll have to finish this later," she said, looking at his cock. She stood and headed to get dressed.

He sighed deeply and stood, smirking down at his painful looking erection. A mischievous plan forming in his mind, he walked over to where she was sliding on a very sensual looking little black dress and kissed her shoulder, pushing his erection into the small of her back.

She closed her eyes and sighed. "That's not very nice," she whispered as he leaned down and kissed her neck, one hand reaching around to fondle her breast.

"You don't like what I'm doing?" he asked kissing her shoulders and slowly falling to his knees.

She leaned forwards as he lifted her dress and moaned as he gently kissed her cheeks, one and then the other.

"Oh, no... I love what you're doing... I just... oh fuck," she groaned, apparently unable to speak after he gently probed her ass with his tongue. She leaned against the wall as he slid his warm tongue downwards to her pussy, eliciting a gasp and a moan of pleasure. Poking her rear out, she arched her back as hard as she could as he expertly began to slurp at her pussy from the rear.

"Goddamn, you are so good at that," she whispered, desperately clutching at the wall. She moaned softly, her breathe punctuated with small squeaks and yelps.

Reaching forwards, he slid his thumb up to where he could pull gently against her clitoris and shoved his tongue into her, before resuming his rhythmic sucking and licking. She didn't last long, and looked back gasping as she came, his warm tongue sucking and slurping at her oozing pussy.

Standing, he smiled at her as she spun to kiss him. "You are playing with fire..." she warned.

He smiled. "I know you'd never do anything to jeopardize our company, now would you?" he asked.

She shook her head vigorously. "No... Mr. Thomas..."

"Good. I'm glad you remember that I'm your boss," Duncan said.

"Oh, yes sir, I haven't forgotten," she answered, smoothing her dress out and reaching for a towel to dry her soaked nether regions.

"And as my secretary, you're bound to do what I tell you, right?" he asked.

She smirked and turned. "Absolutely sir, whatever you tell me."

Surprising her, her turned and pushed her up against the wall, eliciting yelp of surprise and small moan.

"You may think you have control here," he said, leaning in close and inhaling her scent. "Don't forget that you're my secretary and you will do what your boss needs."

"Yes... Mr. Thomas," she said smolderingly, her eyes on fire with lust.

"You were wanting to suck my cock and make me cum earlier. As my secretary, it's your duty to make sure that all my needs are taken care of."

She nodded, her hips gently gyrating as he was undoubtedly turning her on.

"Get on your knees. You don't have much time."

"Fuck... yes... sir," she moaned, desperately reaching for his cock and sucking him in quickly.

She seemed almost frantic to bring him off, her lips squeezing tightly and sucking forcefully as she slid them down his monstrous shaft, his tip pushing into her throat easily. She ripped the cock out of her throat, her hand stroking along her pursed lips as she did so and quickly shoved him back in, not stopping until she had her nose crunched against his stomach.

She moaned loudly, her hand straying to her pussy to furiously scrub there as she pulled him back out quickly and then back in, not stopping until he was completely down her throat. She had to pull his dick downwards in an awkward position in this angle, but her lips, mouth, tongue, and throat all felt incredible, compounded by her enthusiasm.

He felt his orgasm building and grunted in approval. She looked up and saw his face, her blue eyes meeting his and pulled his cock out of her mouth. Wrapping her lips on the tip, she bobbed short on his shaft, both of her hands rising to wrap around him and stroke in time.

"Gah!" he cried as the head of his cock erupted, filling the gorgeous redhead's mouth with his cum.

She cried out in pleasure as she swallowed him, slurping on his shaft as another spurt filled her mouth, and then another. Groaning in pleasure, she swallowed both and continued stroking. Again and again, he filled his secretary's mouth and she greedily swallowed him down.

Finally he stopped erupting between her lips, although she still slurped hungrily at the tip of his cock for a few long moments before she finally slowed, continuing her search for any errant sprays of cum.

"Was that satisfactory, sir?" she said, deepthroating him a final time with a gulp and a groan of pleasure as he was pulled from her talented throat.

He smiled and nodded. "Very. Now get your sexy ass up and get dressed. You better look amazing."

She grinned and stood, disappearing into the bathroom.

He caught his breath, feeling incredible, and stood. Entering the bathroom, he saw her smile and wink at him as she put on her makeup.

He spun her around as she yelped in surprise and pushed her back against the wall, deeply kissing her. She moaned softly and melted into his arms.

"I just wanted to let you know that you are an amazing woman. I hope the stern attitude was okay. I figured you were into that type of thing."

She giggled. "It's a huge turn on for me to be manhandled, for a lot of women, actually."

"Okay," he said. "I just wanted to make sure I didn't overstep my boundaries."

She giggled again. "I don't have any boundaries, not with you... Duncan," she said, smiling. She winked and turned back to the mirror then, continuing to put on her make-up. She leaned forward and made a strange face as she put on mascara. "You can do whatever... your little heart desires to me."

He chuckled and turned.

"I better go get dressed before I make us both late." He turned and went to get his evening wear on. He went over and picked up his phone, unlocking it and opening the photo. Kara looked pretty amazing. Her hair was sexily laid over one shoulder, her eyes looking demurely into the camera, her lips securely around the base of his cock and curved in an adorable smirk.

He figured he should send one of the two of them dressed, or even with Mark, before bombarding her with the dick sucking photo. After getting dressed and waiting another twenty minutes on Kara, Duncan went and retrieved Mark from his room. Kara came out of their room and smiled as Mark whistled at her.

"Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself," she said spinning around.

They met the limo the company had sent for them out front, and met with their hosts, and three older men named Don, Rich, and Clive. They asked if they had any preferences, but Duncan shook his head.

"This is y'all's territory," he said. "We defer to your expertise."

He found himself glancing over at Kara more than he normally did, seeing her playfully engage their hosts and playing with her hair. It was definitely a seduction technique, but he knew she wasn't trying to organize some weird gang-bang for herself. This was purely a business tactic.

She laughed lightly at their jokes and their obvious flirtation, tossed her gorgeous red hair, and made sure to touch her hands to theirs whenever they said something funny or said something interesting about the town.

Duncan found himself admiring how she operated. As if sensing him looking at her, she turned and smiled at him, winking just before she turned back to laugh at something Rich said.

During a lull in the conversation, Kara turned and looked at Mark. "So Mr. Bakersfield," she started, assuming a professional tone with him. "How are your girlfriends?"

Mark smiled slyly at her and cocked his head. "Oh, they're fine," he answered.

"Girlfriends?" Rich asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Oh yes sir!" Kara replied, tittering seductively. "Mr. Bakersfield has found himself in a relationship with two women at once," she said, smiling proudly. Turning and holding a hand in front of her mouth so Mark couldn't see, she made a show of "whispering" "...and they're sisters!"

Guffaws echoed loudly in the car then as the three men clapped and congratulated Mark on his seemingly legendary accomplishment.

The men immediately set about asking what brought all that about and Mark graciously answered what he could. He turned and gave Kara a playfully strict look. She grinned naughtily at him.

Dinner was at a relatively nice steak house, not as good as some that they had back home, though, the men seemed to know that.

"I know it seems an odd choice, taking a bunch of Texans to a steak house that's not in Texas, but we figured you might like a taste of home," Don explained.

Kara seemed to calm her flirtation during dinner and had apparently decided to behave herself and not try to provoke Mark anymore. Duncan felt her warm hand on his thigh at one point, though, and tried not to chuckle as it slowly slid upwards towards his groin. Gently, she began to massage his dick, running her hand along it and slowly moving it so that it was pointing down his pants leg.

She coughed and cleared her throat then, saying, "Excuse me," before being asked to be let out to head to the bathroom.

Sliding over Duncan's crotch when she came back a few minutes later, she smiled and made a pretense of falling in his lap. He instinctively reached up to catch her, and felt how smooth her skirt was. Suddenly it hit him, the little minx had removed her panties.

He briefly wondered where she'd left them, and then she coughed and looked into his lap. Sitting there was the lacy black thong that she'd been wearing. He smirked and shoved it quickly into his pants pocket.

Mark coughed, having obviously seen and fought to maintain an even expression on his face. Kara reached down a few seconds later with her other hand, and Duncan could see that she was slowly moving it back and forth, gently massaging Mark's cock.

To his credit, he was able to continue to converse, talking to their hosts and explaining parts of his job.

Duncan smirked when he saw Mark drop his hand into his own lap and then slowly slide it over to Kara's. She made a show of coughing again as Mark's fingers slid against her pussy.

She quickly pulled her own hand back and pushed his back into his own lap.

Duncan quickly moved his own hand over since she was too busy keeping Mark at bay to resist and was trying too hard to keep conversation going with their oblivious hosts. He slid his fingers deeply in, and rubbed towards his palm, eliciting a smile from her. She leaned forwards briefly and made a show of swallowing a tricky piece of food before she reached down and roughly shoved Duncan's hand aside.

Mark's hand quickly slid back and replaced his, drawing a pitiful look from her for a moment, directed at Duncan. He smirked and turned to finish his meal.

After dinner, their hosts offered them the limo's services for the evening, telling them that it was paid for and would take them wherever they wanted to go. Duncan asked if they minded taking a photo for them, and handed them his phone, ready to click.

As the three posed, they both squeezed Kara's ass, one on each cheek, drawing her smile into a curious tilted smirk.

"Thanks!" Duncan said.

"We'll see y'all in the morning then," Don said, shaking hands with Mark, Duncan, and Kara.

As soon as the door slammed, Kara turned and slugged Mark on the arm and then Duncan.

"Were you trying to blow the deal?" she asked, slapping them both again.

"Hell no, just paying you back. You were doing it first, remember?" Mark asked.

She couldn't argue the point but glared anyways. "I didn't stick my finger in your ass though."

"You did remove your panties though, so I think you wanted us to do that," Duncan pointed out

She smirked and then snickered, unable to hide it. "Okay, maybe I did."

The driver clicked on the intercom then and asked where they wanted to go.

"Hotel!" Kara said, "We've got business to take care of."

Mark grinned widely at Duncan, who smirked in response.

She wasted no time and immediately began to rub on both of them, even going so far as to pull their cocks out and gently stroke them, apparently not caring if the driver saw or not. Duncan and Mark were pawing at her flesh, leaning over and kissed her shoulder, neck, and ears and drawing small gasps of pleasure. Mark pulled her face to his in a deep kiss before she turned and kissed Duncan.

She lowered her face into Mark's crotch to take his cock into her mouth then, and turned to follow suit with Duncan's. They arrived back to hotel, thanked the driver and walked inside. Heading directly to the elevator, they clicked the button and waited. Looking around, Kara saw that the lobby looked empty and the clerk was distracted with something behind the desk. Grinning, she turned and dropped to her knees, expertly whipping Duncan's cock out and sucking the tip in. The door dinged and she stood quickly, moving in front of him to block any potential elevator riders from seeing his erection. An older man and woman walked out as Mark held the door for them.

Shaking his head as she groped him, blocking the couple's view, Duncan slid in behind her as they entered and she immediately dropped to the ground. She deepthroated Duncan as he gasped in excitement. Mark entered quickly behind her and hit the floor button.

The older couple turned at the noise and glanced in. The woman gasped and covered her eyes but the old man just stared in wonder.

Kara grinned and winked as the door started to close, popping Duncan out and calling out, "You can be next if you like!"

Laughter filled the elevator then as she stood, slowly stroking Duncan as Mark leaned in to kiss her shoulder. As they reached their floor, they stumbled out laughing and headed towards Duncan's room, Kara dragging Mark by the hand.

"Give me a minute to talk to Kelly," Duncan said as they entered.

"Yeah, I should call Becky," Mark agreed. "I told her I'd let her know how the evening was going."

"I'd like to talk to Becky when you get through," Kara said, smiling playfully.

Mark smirked and gave her a suspicious look. She grinned. "If you want to be included in tonight's fun," she warned, winking at him. He groaned and began to call.

"Hey, Baby," Duncan said, bringing his phone up to his ear as he sat down on the bed. "What kind of mischief have you been getting up to?"

*****

Kelly

Kelly looked at herself in the mirror. She looked incredibly sexy, choosing to wear the same skimpy green skirt and top that had earned her so much attention the last time she had worn it. She obviously couldn't wear a bra with it, but did pull on some panties.

She was meeting Drake, Molly, and Derrek at the Taylor's house. After spending some time on her make-up and styling her long, curly hair, she checked herself a final time and drove to her friend's house.

Pulling in, she saw another vehicle in the drive and figured it was Derrek's. She smiled and stepped out, heading up the walk and knocking on the door.

Molly answered and squealed in happiness. "You look so incredible!" she said, holding her at arm's length.

"Thanks," Kelly said, smiling. In truth, she felt a little nervous, and she could only assume it was because Duncan wasn't there.

She followed in behind Molly and went to the den where Drake and Derrek were both waiting. Both men stood and beamed at her, drinking in her alluring form and sexy dress. Kelly blushed a little, until they came over and both gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"Kel, you look absolutely incredible," Drake said, smiling and holding her at arm's length. "My favorite outfit!" he said with a grin.

"I figured that you had such a fun time with it last time, it might be even more fun this time," she said, smiling demurely.

They finished their drinks, talking about how intense and crazy their fun the other night had been, and then all climbed into Drake's truck.

"So how's Duncan's trip going?" Molly asked.

"Last I heard, they'd landed and had checked in. I think they were supposed to go to dinner with the people from the company up there," she said, smiling as she caught Derrek admiring her legs. The thought of another man looking at her while her husband was off somewhere else sent a decidedly naughty impulse of pleasure to her groin. She slid closer to Derrek and slipped easily into her playful naughty girl persona.

"I saw you looking at my leg, you naughty boy," she whispered, grinning at him.

He smirked and chuckled. "Busted."

"So do you like my outfit?" she asked.

His smile widened and he actually started to blush. "I... uh... yeah, it's pretty damn awesome."

She grinned and nodded. "You're absolutely right about that. I can't exactly wear a bra with it and you can see easily down my top."

He made an exaggerated showing of leaning over and trying to peer down at her breasts, drawing a giggle and an eye-roll from her. "That's the wrong way to subtly peek at someone's cleavage," she admonished.

Laughing, he nodded in agreement and looked back down at her legs.

"And there you go again!" she admonished, causing him to toss his hands up in mock frustration and laughter.

She giggled. "I'm being a bad girl, aren't I?" she asked.

He nodded, still not speaking.

"Well, at least I wore panties!" she said, spreading her legs. He blushed again and drew a brief cackle from her. "You're too easy to torment," she said, kissing his cheek.

In response, he shook his head and then easily laid his hand on her exposed thigh. She turned and raised an eyebrow at him with a provocative smile stitched to her face.

Her phone buzzed then and she pulled it from her small purse. Duncan's smiling face appeared on the contact photo.

Derrek quickly removed his hand, as if he'd been caught by a jealous husband, but Kelly reached over and pulled it back as she answered.

"Hey baby!" she said excitedly.

"Hello my love," he replied.

"How was the flight? Did you manage to get some rest or did Kara have your dick in her mouth the entire time?"

Drake and Molly shared a laugh, but Derrek merely smiled, being a little out of the loop.

"No, it was relatively peaceful. There were other people on the plane, flight attendant, open door to the cockpit. It wasn't exactly spacious enough for her to try and do anything," he answered.

"So she hasn't been holding up her end of our bargain?" Kelly asked. "She's supposed to keep my husband sexually satisfied while he's gone, that little hussy."

He laughed into the phone. "No, she's definitely been holding her end of the bargain up. I'm gonna send you two photos. Are you where you can look at them safely?"

She grinned, "I'm in Drake's truck sitting awfully close to his little brother while we all head to dinner."

"K, one sec," Duncan said. She heard the phone make some muffled noises and then her own buzzed.

She clicked on the speaker phone and began to open the attachments. "I put you on speaker phone baby," she warned.

"Hi Duncan!" Molly said loudly. "Tell Kara not to break your cock! I want to use it again!"

Laughing, he agreed.

"Get the photos?" he asked.

"Y'all look gorgeous!" Kelly said, smiling at the photo of the three of them all dressed up. She clicked to the next one and covered her mouth to suppress a laugh.

"Wow," Derrek said.

"Now that... is sexy!" Kelly said. "Can she still speak after you shoved that thing down her throat?" she asked playfully.

Duncan laughed. "Of course she can, she did it to herself. She's also been tormenting poor Mark. I started to call you and she made him call Becky.