Lucky Man Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,323 Followers

Kelly and the others laughed genuinely.

"What about y'all? What do you y'all have planned tonight?" he asked.

"Dinner', Drinkin', Dancin'..., and..." Drake said, pausing to think of something that started with "D."

"Fuckin'," Kelly finished, drawing guffaws of laughter from everyone, including Duncan.

"Well shit, that sounds like a hell of a time!" Duncan said. "I hope y'all have fun. Please return my wife in the condition you found her in, more or less. Plus, I expect some pictures of the fun, so if she's too occupied, I expect you to fill in, Molly."

"Only if you promise to "fill me in" again, big guy," Molly joked.

He laughed in response. "You've got a deal."

"Bye Duncan," Molly called.

"See ya, bro," Drake said.

Kelly clicked him off speaker and brought the phone up to her face. Derrek had removed his hand again, but she shot him a look and he put his hand back on her leg.

"Hi baby," she said again, her voice low. "I really miss you."

He chuckled. "You saw me this morning, you goon," he said, causing her to giggle.

"I know, right? How pathetic am I?" she asked.

"No worse than me baby, because I miss you too."

She smiled into the phone and giggled as a delightfully naughty idea crept into her mind.

"You'll never guess who has his hand on my leg right now," she said. "I'll give you a hint. It's not Drake, and it's not you."

Duncan laughed on the other end of the phone. "I guess it must be Derrek then."

"It is. He just decided to place his hand on my left knee, just above my kneecap. He didn't ask or anything, and he knows I'm yours. Can you believe how brazen that is?"

"Mmm," he answered. "He sounds like he's a bad boy. I heard you red-headed sluts enjoy bad boys."

Kelly snickered. "We've been known to indulge one from time to time. I think he's going to start sliding his hand up my leg in a minute, Honey," she said. "Should I let him, or should I slap him."

Duncan sounded like he was laying down on the bed. "I think you should spread your legs, just a little bit. Just give him the hint of an invitation and see if he takes the bait."

Kelly put her knee down then, and did as her husband bade, spreading her legs slightly as Derrek looked at her in amusement. Slowly, he ran his hand up her leg until he had his fingers gently brushing her panties. Leaning in, he inhaled her perfume and came to look up in her eyes.

"He's got his fingers right up against my pussy, honey," she said. "He's also looking me in the eyes, I think he might try and..."

Derrek leaned in and kissed her, pushing the phone away slightly and eliciting a contented sigh. He pulled back and then kissed her again.

"He kissed me, Duncan, and he's slowly stroking my pussy through my panties," she whispered. "He's taking advantage of my husband being away, isn't he baby?"

Duncan groaned into the phone, obviously enjoying himself. "He certainly is, my love. He's definitely not a nice fellow."

"Ungh," Kelly moaned, arching her back slightly as Derrek slid a finger into her pussy. "Baby," she moaned. "He's just shoved a finger in my pussy."

Duncan moaned in pleasure then, and Kelly heard the telltale sounds of a blowjob in the background. She smiled.

"He's pulled the finger out and he's got it near my lips baby, I think he wants me to taste my own pussy," she moaned, sucking his finger into her mouth and slurping at the juices.

Derrek pulled the finger from her lips again and slid it back down into her pussy, massaging her gently.

"What's he doing now?" Duncan asked.

"Ugh, baby," she moaned. "He's got his finger back in my pussy and he's going to make me cum. Do you want him to make me cum, baby?" she asked.

Duncan groaned again. "Please tell him to make you cum," Duncan groaned, more slurping and sucking sounds coming from his end of the phone.

"My husband wants you to make me cum," she said, spreading her legs for the young man.

He smiled and kissed her again, then looked down.

"He just kissed me again," she moaned. "Your wife just kissed another man, and he's fingering her... oh god..." she whimpered.

Duncan was breathing heavily, but was silent.

"Oh God," she moaned again, an orgasm washing over her as they pulled in to the parking lot.

Derrek pulled his finger out and pushed it into her mouth again, where she hungrily sucked at it. In the front seat, Molly and Drake were watching closely.

Kelly came down off of her small orgasm and sighed happily into the phone. "That was wonderful baby," she said, squeezing close to Derrek. "I hope Kara sucks your cock until you cum in her mouth, my love."

Duncan groaned, but managed to start talking again. "You be a good wife for me, and make sure to repay his generosity."

She smiled in post-orgasmic bliss, drawing Derrek's face down for another kiss.

"How do you want me to replay his generous fingering of your wife, baby?" she asked.

Duncan moaned again, but regained his composure. "I want you to suck his cock baby, and let him fuck you if he wants, too."

She smiled. "Baby, I'm your wife though, and you're away on business," she said, playfully. "Are you ordering me to be unfaithful?"

"Kelly Thomas, you will take that other man's cock in your mouth and in your pussy. You will satisfy him sexually and you will send me pictures," he said, grinning into the phone.

Kelly giggled then, unable to maintain the banter. Both erupted into laughter then.

"I love you so much, goofball," she said.

"I love you, baby," he answered. "Have a good night and I'll talk to you in the morning."

"You as well," she said.

"Bye," he whispered.

She hung up the phone, whispering "Bye..." as she did so. Smoothing herself out, she hopped out along with the other three.

"Thanks for waiting," she said, smiling.

"Shit. We were enjoying the show," Drake replied.

They drank lightly during dinner, and kept conversation normal, though Kelly did notice others in the restaurant taking notice of how she and Molly were provocatively dressed. Molly had on a stunning white dress that had a strangely alluring top. It was clearly made for a woman with large breasts, which her friend definitely had. The material was thin cotton, and you could clearly see the swell of each of her nipples. It was backless, so she wasn't wearing a bra. The top of the dress had a single gold chain in it that looped around her neck and drew to a deep "U" shape at the top of her cleavage, accentuating her breasts and even serving to keep Kelly looking back at them.

Kelly sat next to Drake during dinner, and though there was a definite air of sex hanging over them, they kept conversation light throughout dinner.

"So I hear we're going dancing now?" Kelly asked, sliding in next to Derrek.

"That okay?" Drake asked. Smiling, she nodded. "We might not be there long, though," he said. "I don't know how long I'm going to be able to stand just looking at you two."

Kelly and Molly rolled their eyes and they made their way to the nightclub.

Paying their way, Drake led the group in and up to the bar.

"Four RedHeaded Sluts!" he called to the bartender as she came over.

Kelly slapped him on the arm and shook her head at the obvious joke. They downed their shots and Kelly immediately led Molly out on the dance floor with the two men following them. The music seemed to sense the four of them on the floor and turned to something with a slow beat that oozed sensuality. It was relatively crowded and Kelly slid up next to Molly and drew her in as close as she could.

"Your husband is right," she said. "You look incredible."

Molly smiled and leaned in to kiss her. Kelly felt a surge of warm energy surge through her as Drake came close up behind her. She could feel his warmth seep into her as she leaned in to the kiss. She felt Molly slide a hand up to her breast as her tongue pushed softly into her mouth. Her fingers slid Kelly's dress aside and took her nipple in between her fingers and pinched, pulling at it and sliding until she was pulling on her ring.

Kelly opened her eyes and moaned as her nipple was pulled. Molly was giving no quarter and leaned in, pulling the nipple, ring and all, into her mouth and sucking.

Derrek, behind Molly, reached over and slid his hand in Molly's dress, pulling it down and exposing her breast. Seeing her chance, Kelly leaned over and sucked Molly's nipple in, biting it as roughly as she'd been with hers. Molly moaned and brought her lips back up to Kelly's. There was a flash, and both turned to look. Drake had Kelly's phone and was taking a picture.

"Just doing what Duncan asked," he said with a grin. Kelly returned his smile as Molly leaned back down to take her nipple in her mouth again, and then looked up with a sultry look on her face at Drake. Kelly sighed and closed her eyes, feeling a hand on her other nipple. Drake took a few more pictures but then slid back in behind Kelly.

The music was seeping into them, driving them to its beat. After a few hours of sweaty groping and dancing with each other, the four decided to retreat back to the Taylor's house.

"We need to get a few more pictures for Duncan," Molly reminded her as they reached the truck.

Kelly smiled and handed her phone to Molly and wiggled a finger at both of the men as she slid down to her knees.

"Do one with them on either side of me, cocks near my face.

"I'm not quite hard yet," Derrek warned.

"Me either," Drake said.

"I'm sure we can rectify that," Molly snickered.

Kelly grinned and let the top slide open, her breasts pale in the light of the moonlight and the light from the sign of the club. Molly positioned Derrek on the left side and Drake on the right as they pulled out their dicks. Grinning, Kelly wrapped her arms around their legs and pulled them closer, drawing their bobbing cocks up to the sides of her head. Grinning widely, she looked up at Molly.

Giggling, Molly snapped a few pictures and the four of them quickly stood and got in the truck.

Derrek drove since he'd been designated driver and hadn't had anything to drink after the initial shot a few hours before. Drake sat in the back with Kelly, and Molly stayed in the front with him.

Kelly smiled as Molly leaned over and she heard the telltale zip of a zipper being opened.

"God," Derrek moaned as his sister-in-law sucked his cock into her mouth.

Kelly pushed Drake backwards towards the door. "I told you I'd do this whenever you wanted," she said, looking up. "You didn't ask though, so I guess I'll just have to do this of my own accord."

Quickly, she took his cock out and began to rub it across her lips. She pushed it into her mouth and moaned softly, glad to finally have it back between her lips. She realized then that she'd actually missed having a cock in her mouth, and began to wonder just what kind of changes were happening to her. Was she addicted to giving blowjobs? The thought excited her. Having a man at her whim as she sucked his cock into her mouth was terribly exciting. She knew that her husband loved to see her do it. She began to think of all the men that might let her give a blowjob to them.

Drake groaned in pleasure as her warm lips enveloped him and she ran her tongue around the head of his cock, spreading his pre-cum across her tongue and lips. Moaning, she lifted her face and looked at him wickedly. Licking her lips clean of his fluids, she leaned forwards and kissed him. He chuckled and pushed her head down towards his cock, causing her to giggle and squeal in alarm, but she quickly acquiesced and sucked his cock back into her hungry mouth. Soon, though, they were in their neighborhood and they stopped being so brazen.

They pulled into the drive and piled out. They forced themselves to behave, lest they give the neighbors more to gossip about. Heading directly for the bedroom, Kelly led the way for the four very horny adults.

*****

Duncan

Duncan looked down at Kara as she sucked the tip of his cock, pushing him back towards the bed.

"I think you should spread your legs, just a little bit. Just give him the hint of an invitation and see if he takes the bait."

Kara knelt down on the floor in front of him, her blue eyes shining as they peered into his. Mark was on the phone with Becky, glancing over, he began to strip.

"He's got his fingers right up against my pussy, honey," Kelly said into the phone. "He's also looking me in the eyes, I think he might try and..."

Duncan could her Kelly whimper softly and knew that Derrek had kissed her. The sound and the imagery in his head was incredibly exciting, not to mention the wonderful blowjob he was receiving.

"He kissed me, Duncan, and he's slowly stroking my pussy through my panties," she whispered. "He's taking advantage of my husband being away, isn't he baby?"

Duncan groaned into the phone, obviously enjoying himself. "He certainly is, my love. He's definitely not a nice fellow."

"Ungh," Kelly moaned. "Baby," she moaned. "He's got a finger in my pussy."

Duncan moaned in pleasure then, both from Kelly's words, and for Kara's efforts to deepthroat him again. She pulled him out quickly and rubbed the saliva and pre-cum mixture from the head of his cock across her lips.

"He's pulled the finger out and he's got it near my lips baby. I think he wants me to taste my own pussy," she moaned, sucking his finger into her mouth and slurping at the juices.

Duncan moaned, loving the imagery and what his wife's story was doing to him. He could see himself watching from the front seat of his truck.

"What's he doing now?" he asked.

"Ugh, baby," Kelly moaned. "He's got his finger back in my pussy and he's going to make me cum. Do you want him to make me cum, baby?" she asked.

Duncan groaned again. "Please, tell him to make you cum." Kara grinned up at him, having long ago figured out what was going on between him and his wife.

"My husband wants you to make me cum," she said.

Duncan melted into the mattress as Kara continued to suck his cock, her warm mouth and tongue rolling the head around as she suckled at it.

"He just kissed me again," she moaned. "Your wife just kissed another man, and he's fingering her... oh God..." she whimpered.

Duncan, lost in thought, was thoroughly enjoying his wife's dirty talk and play by play.

"Oh God," she moaned again, and he heard an orgasm wash over her.

Duncan groaned as Kara deepthroated him again, but then she turned hearing Mark start to wind up the call. She held up a hand and indicated that she wanted to talk to Becky.

"That was wonderful baby," she said, her pleasure oozing from her voice with every word. "I hope Kara sucks your cock until you cum in her mouth, my love."

Duncan moaned in pleasure, but managed to start talking again. "You be a good wife for me, okay? Make sure to repay his generosity."

"How do you want me to replay his generous fingering of your wife, baby?" she asked after a moment of muffled kissing sounds.

Duncan felt Kara's hand on his cock as she waited for her turn to talk to Becky and moaned again briefly, but regained his composure. "I want you to suck his cock baby, and let him fuck you if he wants too."

Kelly still wanted to play though and whispered in a playfully shocked voice, "Baby, I'm your wife though, and you are away on business," she said, playfully. "Are you ordering me to be unfaithful?"

"Kelly Thomas, you will take that other man's cock in your mouth and in your pussy. You will satisfy him sexually and you will send me pictures," he said, grinning into the phone.

Kelly giggled then, which caused him to start laughing, and then she joined in.

"I love you so much, goofball," she said.

"I love you, baby," he replied. "Have a good night and I'll talk to you in the morning."

"You as well," she said.

"Bye," he answered.

He heard her whisper, "Bye," and then a click. Turning, he set the phone down on the table next to the bed.

Kara stood then, coming over to kiss him and then turned towards Mark. She held her hand out and tapped her foot impatiently.

He chuckled and came over then. "Baby," he said. "Kara keeps wanting to talk to you. Okay, here you go," he said, handing over the phone.

"Hey Beck," Kara said, clicking it over to speaker. "I just wanted to let you know that Kelly put me in charge of Duncan's sexual satisfaction on the trip. I wanted to check and see if the same was true for Mark's, because I've been an awfully naughty girl so far and I've really been teasing him."

"Has he been behaving himself?" Becky asked, giggling into the phone.

"For the most part. I made him shower with Duncan and I, and he let me shave his crotch for him."

Becky laughed loudly. "I can't wait to see that!"

"So what do you say," Kara asked. "I think I owe it to him to pay him back for all the mean and naughty things I've been doing to him."

"I don't really think that's fair," Becky said, drawing a look of concern from all three. "I mean, he doesn't let me play around yet, and he wants to have sex with you when he's supposed to be off working?"

Mark smirked, sensing what was coming.

"If he consents to let me fuck Duncan at some point, then I'll absolutely give you the go ahead to fuck his brains out," Becky said, giggling

"Well, Mark?" Kara asked, cocking her hips and looking at him expectantly.

"I never said she couldn't fuck the monster dong here," Mark protested.

Kara and Becky both erupted into giggles. "We're playing with you," Becky said. "I spoke to Kara at lunch, the day before your flight," she said. "I know all about what she's planning. I'm just jealous I didn't get to come."

"I'll take care of that when we get back," Duncan joked, drawing a laugh from her.

"That's a promise then," Becky said.

Mark shook his head. "You guys just keep on kicking a man when he's down," he said, smiling.

"You're about get your dick fucked off your body. You're not "down," at all," she said, mirth in her voice.

Loud laughter filled the room.

"You be nice to Kara and have fun, baby," Becky said.

"Okay," Mark replied. "I love you."

"Aww," Becky said. "I love you."

Duncan looked at him like he'd farted in church. "I love you? Dude, what's happened to the eternal bachelor?"

Mark chuckled. "I knew she was special when you guys were screwing with me about her. That's why I started coming to the barbecues. I finally got a girl that can handle my bullshit."

Duncan smiled, genuinely happy for him.

"Besides, what other woman is going to let me fuck someone that's this hot," he said, reaching over and spanking Kara as she bent over to pull something from her bag.

Laughing, she covered her stinging butt and hopped on one foot for a few seconds while they all laughed. After her butt recovered from his sudden spanking, Kara turned and showed them what she'd pulled from her bag. It was a professional looking video camera.

Duncan smiled.

"So here's what I want to do," Kara said, sitting on the bed. "Tonight, I want you two to fuck me until I can't walk straight. I'm a sexually adventurous girl, but I actually haven't been with all that many men. Not many can handle my aggressive stamina. Those that can are too wrapped up in themselves to stick around very long. So what I'm wanting to do is something for our little group. I want to film my own fantasy."

Duncan looked over at Mark inquisitively.

"I'm game," he said, answering the unasked question.

"We're in," Duncan joked, drawing a giggle.

"You idiots haven't heard my fantasy yet..." she protested.

"Well hurry up," Mark said, snapping his fingers. "I wanna taste your pussy."

She giggled and slid upwards on the bed. "If you can listen while you eat, I can talk while you eat."

Mark grinned and leaned forwards to her spread legs and pushed his tongue gently into her folds. She moaned softly as he pulsed against her clit for a moment.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,323 Followers