Lucky Man Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,311 Followers

"Fuck!" she growled. Turning, she looked at her brother-in-law and snarled at him. "Fuck me!" she snapped.

Duncan smiled. "Where?" he asked.

"Fuck my ass!" she yelled immediately. "Now please, Master," she moaned. "Please give me your cock again."

Duncan smiled and nodded, relaxing his grip on her throat and caressing her cheek. "Good girl," he said, pulling gently against her womanly hips. She smiled, kissing him roughly and slid onto his cock.

"Fuck," she moaned, arching her back as her eyes rolled back in her head. "Fuck you've got such a big dick, Master," she moaned. "My pussy is yours whenever you want it," she groaned, sliding completely down on him.

He loved how absolutely drenched and incredible she felt on him as she began to slide up and down, her eyes locked on his, her face looking almost nervous as pleasure filled her again.

Crouching down and leaning forwards, Drake gripped both of her hips, stopping their movement briefly. He pushed forwards and rubbed the tip against her puckered ass.

She didn't take her eyes off Duncan as he slowed their pace, letting Drake take a hold of her hips so that he could grab her throat again. Her eyes went wide for a second and Drake groaned in pleasure, signifying his entrance into his sister-in-law's ass.

"Fuck," she moaned. "Fuck my ass," she begged.

Duncan lay still, propped up on one pillow as Drake began to slide into her slowly. He slapped her once and then twice on the ass, causing her to squeal in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Duncan felt her pussy clamp down with each slap, groaning quietly as he did so.

She was gently kissing Duncan's face, adoringly placing small smooches on his neck and cheeks. She slowly began to slide up on his cock in time with Drake's thrusts, and they began to form a rhythm.

She quickly began to moan again, a pattern forming. Every thrust forwards of Drake's cock was followed by her sliding back down Duncan's and a low moan of approval would escape her lips.

"Is my slave going to cum again for me?" Duncan asked.

She nodded. "Yes, Sir. I'm going to cum so fucking hard for you."

"Good girl," he said, squeezing gently at her throat.

Drake groaned then, feeling her clenched down on him as her orgasm peaked. She went rigid, her body beginning to shake as she came. Duncan felt her pussy ripple down in waves on his cock.

"God!" she yelled, finally able to speak again as Drake began to thrust harder into her ass. He groaned and shook his head, pulling out. Zeke took his place, moving in behind her and sliding his cock where Drake's had been.

"My dirty fucking slut is going to fuck whoever I tell her to," Duncan said.

"Yes, Sir," Dana moaned, her orgasm winding down as her pussy relented its assault on his cock.

"I'll come back here whenever I want, do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir," Dana said. "Please come back."

"You no longer belong to your husband or boyfriend," he said, playing to the camera. "Your pussy is mine now."

Dana nodded as Zeke began to thrust harder into her ass, causing it to shake delectably with each impact.

"My husband doesn't get to fuck this pussy anymore," Dana said. "It's your pussy, Master. Only yours," she moaned. He felt her squeeze her pussy and groaned in pleasure.

Zeke slowed then, pulling out and following Drake to the bathroom to clean off their equipment. Camille called a small break in the filming and came over followed by Kelly.

"You doing okay sweetie?" Camille asked, brushing a hair from Dana's eyes.

"Fuck, I couldn't be better! How's it look?" she asked, still slowly bouncing up and down on Duncan's cock.

"Incredible," Kelly answered. "You look so hot!"

Dana smiled. "Thank you guys so much for doing this for me." She turned and kissed Duncan.

"You're very welcome," Duncan said. "You're an incredibly sexy woman."

She smiled and kissed him again, then took a drink of the water bottle that Frank brought over. She offered some to Duncan, who gratefully took a swallow.

"Everyone ready?" Camille asked a few minutes later.

"Very ready," Dana said.

Drake and Zeke came back from the bathroom, having washed their dicks clean.

"Let's get Duncan and one other getting blown, and say... Zeke on bottom, Derrek in her ass," Camille said. "Action," she called, after everyone was ready.

Duncan put a hand to Dana's throat and pushed her back. He snapped his fingers and Zeke came over, laying down on the bed.

Drake joined Duncan at the head, near Dana as Zeke pulled her hips down onto his cock again. Behind her, Derrek came up and was slowly working his cock into her ass. She moaned in pleasure, enjoyment clear on her face.

Drake grabbed a handful of her shoulder-length brown locks and thrust his cock forwards into her mouth. She moaned and wrapped her lips around him, forcing herself onto his shaft and into her throat. He groaned and said that he was getting close.

"Let's see if my new slave knows what to do with the gifts she's offered," Duncan said. He grabbed her by the hair and shoved his cock down her throat, mercilessly holding her there for a few seconds before handing her back to Drake. As she popped off of his cock, she gasped in pleasure, swearing loudly and reaching for Duncan. Her other hand wrapped around Drake's and she began to stroke as another orgasm began to find her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she moaned.

Drake grabbed her by the head again and forced her down his shaft until her nose was in his pubic hair. "Fuck," he growled, shaking his head.

"Mmph," Dana moaned. Drake gasped, obviously cumming in her mouth, thrusting forwards even as she moved her own mouth to meet him. He groaned again and again as she began to take over, her lips sliding down his pulsing cock until she was at the base.

"Oh... my... fucking... God...," he groaned, his orgasm apparently enhanced by her actions. She whimpered then, and began to squeak repeatedly in a high pitched tone as she had her own orgasm.

"Fuck," Derrek said, thrusting deeply into her. He gasped again, sounding a little like Drake as he came in her ass, thrusting again and again until he finally slowed.

"Goddamn," groaned Zeke, as his own orgasm peaked and he filled her abused pussy.

Dana was squirming all over the place, desperately trying writhe on and please all three cocks as they pumped their warm contents into her.

Finally she turned to Duncan and forced her mouth onto his cock, gagging hard for a second before she was able to get him in.

He groaned, no longer trying to hold out as she extricated him and began to jerk.

"Cum on your fuck-slut's face," she moaned, still bouncing from the other two's impacts into her hips.

He groaned, feeling his orgasm build as she quickly took him in for a few quick sucks before jerking him off with her hands again. He cried out in pleasure as she stroked, his orgasm peaking. He felt the head of his cock expand and a large stream of cum burst forth from the tip, landing across her face in a stream.

"Fuck!" he yelled, closing his eyes as she stroked and added another stream to her face. She closed her lips around the tip then, drawing him completely into her mouth as he continued to cum, his cock spraying again and again into her mouth and throat.

She whimpered in pleasure, slurping noisily as she sucked on him. Finally, he stood, and along with the other guys, pulled up his pants.

She turned, looking at them and shook her head. "Please don't leave," she begged.

Duncan came over and took her by the throat again, "Don't forget to leave your window open," he said, "Or we won't come back."

She nodded, whimpering in his grasp.

He tossed her back onto the bed and turned, heading out the door while Camille and Frank filmed. They spun back around to Dana, who stood and ran to the door.

"Please come back!" she yelled. "Please!"

Camille filmed quietly for a few more seconds before yelling, "Cut!"

Kelly, Frank and Camille all began clapping as the four guys came back in the room. Dana collapsed into the bed, giggling in a swirl of pleasure, ecstasy, and nervousness.

"First," Zeke said, coming over. "Are you okay?"

She giggled and nodded. "More than okay. Oh my God!"

He chuckled, everyone else joining in.

"That was so incredible!" she gushed. "I don't think I can stand again. My legs are shaking so damn bad!"

Duncan smiled and looked over at Kelly. "Babe, could you turn on the shower for us?"

Kelly nodded, smiling as she disappeared to the bathroom. Duncan stood and helped Dana to her feet as she slid off the bed, wavering a little.

He helped her into the shower and let her wash herself clean of cum before joining the others back in the bedroom.

"Now, I think we need to do an after sex scene where we show that we're all still friends and that this was all staged," Camille said.

"This is just for us though," Zeke said.

"True, and I don't think anyone else will ever see it, but you really don't want something like this out there where someone might be able to tie it to you, or to her. That's what the disclaimer at the end is for," she said.

Zeke nodded, seeing the logic.

Dana came back in, still nude, and slid down to the bed. The four guys slid down next to her, surrounding her.

"This will be just a simple interview, very quick," Camille said. The guys began to caress and dote on Dana, lovingly rubbing and touching her.

She smiled sweetly at their affection.

"So, Dana," Camille said. "Did you enjoy that?"

Dana nodded. "Very much so!"

"And it was all at your request?"

"It was indeed," she answered.

"Good. Can you tell us what tonight was about?" Camille asked.

Dana smiled and nodded. "Well, I've always had a rather dark fantasy about being taken against my will, but then I start slowly getting into the act. I recently joined a group of friends and we act out our fantasies at special parties that we have, and I volunteered recently to do my own."

"And your actors?" Camille asked.

"My good friends were nice enough to loan me their husbands for the evening," Dana confirmed.

"Everyone enjoy themselves?" Camille asked.

They all smiled and nodded their confirmation that they had, and she finally turned off the camera.

"I think that's it," she said. "Frank, you good?" she asked.

"Well, I'm hornier than I've ever been, but yeah, I'm okay for now," he said.

She smirked and waved a hand.

Dana grinned and looked over. "I can always take care of one more!"

Camille smiled and thanked her, "That's sweet of you sugar, but I'll just throw him a quickie at home."

She pouted briefly but then slid back down between the guys that were still caressing her.

Kelly stood and thanked Camille. "So how long do you think it will take to edit?" she asked.

"A week or two," Frank said. "I'll start on it as soon as I can and Cammie can give you an update next week if that works."

Kelly nodded and escorted them out. A few minutes later, she rejoined Duncan and the others.

Conversation was light and humorous, but eventually everyone stood and readied themselves to go.

"Thank you so much," Dana said, kissing each of them. "You guys can definitely come back whenever you want."

Duncan smiled and hugged her. "We'll see you tomorrow," he said.

"Maybe," she said. "If I can recover."

He chuckled and hugged her a final time taking Kelly's hand and walking towards the door.

"Bye," she called as they left. "See you soon!"

He turned and looked at Kelly as they walked to his truck. "So... I saw you being a little fluffer," he said, grinning.

She turned and looked at him curiously. "What's a fluffer?"

He grinned. "In porn movies, before Viagra and Cialis and what not, it was rumored that there was a special job for new porn stars and set assistants called fluffing. Basically it was their job to get the male stars hard for the scene. It's called fluffing, according to Mark."

She smirked. "I was wondering how you knew that."

He laughed in response. "Just one of those random Mark conversations."

"Yep," she said. "I was fluffing Drake, but you told me to, Mr. Forgetful."

He smirked as they hopped in his truck. "My naughty little fluffer."

She giggled and shrugged. "I only fluffed Drake though. I didn't think Zeke deserved to get fluffed, and I saw Derrek was being taken care of by Camille and never came over to me."

"I'm sorry babe," Duncan said, looking over.

She giggled. "I'm okay with it. I know who really wants me," she said, playfully sniffing as if she were upset.

He chuckled and reached over with a single hand to grab hers, squeezing it gently. They drove home and spent what was left of the evening talking in bed.

*****

Kelly

She yawned and turned over, glancing at the clock. It was still early, but she was up before Duncan. She snickered quietly and snuck down under the sheets to get him started.

Her lips had barely touched the shaft of his cock when he began to stir. She quickly slid between his legs and took the entirety of his soft cock in her mouth, sucking hard and bobbing as much as she could.

He groaned and lifted the sheet, peering down at her. He chuckled, shaking his head.

"There's the naughty fluffer I saw last night," he said.

She grinned and winked, nodding in agreement with his statement as she lowered her lips down his shaft again. Duncan sighed in pleasure, putting his arms behind his head and watching as she worked.

Pursing her lips, she popped his cock out of her mouth and pushed it against her lips, thwapping it once or twice for good measure. Stroking with one hand, she latched her lips on to it before beginning to slide them down his growing shaft. He kept looking down at her, a wry smile on his face.

Concentrating on her task, she smiled as he grew to his full size. She wrapped both hands around his shaft and began to stroke as she'd seen Dana do a few before, alternating directions with both hands and sucking the tip of his cock while she gazed up into his eyes with an amused expression.

"God... baby..." he groaned, wincing in pleasure. "You're gonna make me cum very quickly if you keep that up."

She smiled and shrugged, not slowing a bit as he sighed in pleasure. Wet sucking sounds emanated from her lips as his cock danced back and forth in her hands. Soon, he was writhing under her touch, gasping in pleasure as he began to cum.

"Cumming," he warned, throwing his head back.

"Mmmhmm," came her response, causing him to laugh once in mid-orgasm. Warmth flooded her mouth causing her to smile as he came once and then again. She swallowed his sticky warm gift down, loving the way it slid down her throat.

She bobbed gently on the tip, sucking as he burst again and again, filling her mouth and moaning in pleasure. Finally, the spurts began to slow and stopped altogether, allowing her to slurp and suck up the remnants. Lowering her face to the side of his erection, she slurped some more that had escaped and then moved back to the tip.

He groaned in pleasure, relaxing back into the sheets as she slurped and sucked the remnants of his seed. Finally satisfied that she'd gotten it all, she slid up his body and into his arms again.

"Good morning, Baby," she said, kissing his cheek. He chuckled and sank deeper into the pillows.

"I think it's going to be a good day," he said.

She giggled but nodded in agreement. They lay quietly for several minutes before she spoke.

"I'm still thinking we need to abstain from fooling around at the party tonight," she said. "We've been kind of hogging the spotlight," she said.

He nodded. "You might be right," he said. "I think Molly or Drake had a fantasy that they wanted to fulfill. They were the other two that volunteered that first time."

Kelly smiled, remembering. "Also," she said, turning and looking at him. "I think we've been neglecting our slaves. I know they probably want some attention. Then there's Kara and Rachel that probably want to spend time with you."

Duncan chuckled. "There's so many people to take care of!"

She giggled. "Oh, poor baby. So many women to have sex with."

He laughed, drawing her closer. "What did you have in mind for Zeke and Amy?"

Kelly smiled. "Well, I think I need to make her wear her collar more, maybe out to dinner one night during the week. Also, I think you need to make her have sex with more people in front of Zeke. That's what they like after all!"

He nodded. "I think we can arrange that. I might see if Mark and the other guys want to come over sometime this week. We can give her the ole' Dana treatment."

Kelly smirked in response.

"Speaking of, were you okay with all of that?" he asked.

She nodded. "Yeah, of course. It was all for show, I know. You aren't like that in real life."

He sighed contentedly.

"Were you okay with all of it?" she asked, wondering if he was leading her to asking him.

He nodded. "It was a little weird at first, but then I saw how excited she was, and how much she was enjoying it. That's when I knew that the part I was playing was turning her on."

She smiled, quietly agreeing with him.

"So, back to Zeke and Amy. Are you ever going to be giving him pleasure?" Duncan asked. "I mean..."

"Am I going to fuck him, or suck his cock?" she asked, sitting up.

He chuckled and shrugged.

"Is that what you wanna see, that cop making me suck his cock?" she asked, grinning. "You want to watch him cum down my throat and hear me moan in pleasure as I swallow his sticky sweet cum like a wretched little cum slut."

Duncan laughed and nodded. "I do, yes."

"Well, too bad," Kelly said. "He doesn't get to feel the pleasure of these lips or this pussy just yet. He's our slave, remember."

Grinning, Duncan shrugged at her. "Well, it's your mouth and pussy baby, you get to decide who uses it."

She giggled but shook her head. "Nope, they're yours, remember?"

He grinned ever wider at that.

"You know," he said, sliding out of bed and leading her to the shower, "making Amy suck my cock dressed in her uniform would be pretty damn hot. Maybe we ought to make her come by the house when she's working, or by the office."

Kelly grinned. "You're definitely getting the hang of being the Dom."

He shrugged. "You're not a bad Domme yourself."

They stepped in the shower and began to wash each other, the water warm and soothing.

"Baby," she said. "Do you really like seeing me swallowing another man's cum?"

He turned her around, washing her hair for her. "Yeah, I do," he said. "Why?"

She shrugged. "I just want to make sure. I mean, it's kind of a serious thing to do, you know?"

He nodded. "It is. It's more like he's claiming you than anything else in that moment. For my money, there's not really anything more serious than a woman swallowing a man's spunk."

"That's what I mean," she said. "I don't want to hurt your feelings with it."

"Kel," he said, smiling at her. "Do you enjoy it?"

She nodded. "Oh yeah," she said, unable to contain a grin. "I really do, baby. I love how it tastes, though other women will call me a liar. I love the way it feels when it's in my mouth and when I swallow it and it slides down my throat." She closed her eyes and moaned, smiling at the thought of doing just that.

"There's your answer," he said, grinning. "I want you to enjoy yourself, and it's something that you enjoy. I certainly love it when you do it to me, and we agreed to share and be honest. Besides, it's just really kinky to think about you sucking a guy off and swallowing his cum, not to mention getting pictures of the act or actually witnessing it. It's taboo."

She smiled. "You'll tell me if anything I do starts to bother you?"

"Only if you do the same," he answered, kissing her.

After finishing the shower, they went about catching up on house work and spent most of the rest of the day working. During the evening, Kelly put on a more modest skirt and dress than she'd worn in a long time.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,311 Followers