Lucky Man Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She still didn't, so she waited for him to explain.

"Honey, we love and trust each other. We don't want to, but if we did accept an open marriage, it would be perfectly fine and compatible for both all of us, right?"

Kara shrugged, as did Kelly, both non-committal in their response.

He brushed a hair from her face and kissed her. "The two of us just had sex with two 18 or 19 year old hornballs, and we shoot porn movies on the side. We're swingers, we constantly have sex with other people, and we have a girlfriend that we both love and who lives with us!"

Kelly smiled, smiling at the two of them.

"Then I come home, and my wife confesses her big, scary secret, that she's, just today... mind you, started talking to her ex-boyfriend from college."

Kelly smiled. When it was put together like all of that, it did seem pretty silly.

"I'm not worried about you running off with Cooper, honey, and I can pretty much guarantee that Kara isn't either."

Kara scowled playfully but then shook her head. "It's okay to reconnect. As I said before, you guys are free to fool around with who you want. I'm only asking for understanding that I'm not giving myself to anyone. I only want you guys."

"Good," she said. "Because I'm head over heels for the both of you."

She kissed him, and then Kara, a smile on her face and feeling much better.

After talking a little more, Kelly went and started to get ready for the evening, picking a nice set of sinfully red lingerie that her mother would not have approved of, and a little black dress to go over it. As she checked herself out in the mirror, she decided that she liked the way the red bra strap, or lacy fabric peeked out from behind the black dress.

Duncan came in and took another shower, and she went and checked on Danielle and Kara. Both were getting dressed, laughing and talking the bathroom they shared. Kelly joined the conversation for a few minutes, but then returned to her own bathroom and finished getting ready.

Duncan drove, Kara riding in the front with him, Kelly and Danielle in the back. When they arrived, they saw that Amy and Zeke were there, waiting outside for them.

Duncan hopped out and was immediately embraced by the gorgeous blonde.

"Master," she said, smiling.

Kelly hopped out, smiling as Duncan kissed her. "How's my slutty police girl doing?" he asked.

"God... so horny," she said. "Is Master going to take care of his slave's needs?"

He smiled. "Most definitely," he replied. "Zeke," he said, shaking the young man's hand.

"Sir," Zeke replied, smiling.

Kelly saw that the two had their collars on and wondered if Danielle brought hers. Turning to ask, she saw that the youngster was putting it on right then, unsurprisingly.

"Mistress," Amy said, coming over and kissing Kelly unabashedly there in the parking lot. "Is Mistress going to make me do all sorts of nasty things?"

Kelly smiled, nodding.

Amy grinned. "It's good to see you guys," she said. "Danielle, my sister slut," she said, moving over and kissing the young blonde.

"Hey guys," she replied, smiling. "I hope they really take advantage of us tonight," she said.

Zeke came over, smiling at Kelly, but then lowering his gaze.

"Mistress," he said.

"Worm," she replied, smiling widely. "You may show your affection," she told him, offering her a hand.

He took it and kissed it a few times but didn't look her in the eyes again.

"It's so good to see you guys," Duncan said. "It's been so long," he added, deadpan.

Kelly watched as Danielle and Amy continued kissing, half looking at the other three and half involved with themselves. Zeke moved behind Danielle and began kissing her neck, eliciting moans from the young woman.

"We better get those three inside before they start fucking random people on the street," Kara said, grinning and moving up to hold Kelly's hand.

Duncan leading the way, Kelly and the rest went inside, greeting the rest of the group. Conner had already arrived, and she was glad to see that he'd been warmly welcomed, and was talking to Mark and Becky when Kelly and the others came in.

As they waved and greeted everyone, Kimber came over, a handsome, bald-headed man holding her hand.

"Duncan, Kelly, Kara," she said, "This is my boyfriend, Mike."

Duncan reached out and shook the newcomer's hand, smiling genuinely. "Mike? Duncan, good too meet you."

"You too," the newcomer replied.

"Kelly, Kara," he said. "Kim told me that you aren't sisters, but if she hadn't, I definitely wouldn't have known."

"We get it all the time," Kara said, shaking his hand.

Kelly smiled, shaking his hand as well. "Pleased to meet you, Mike."

The group spoke a little more, then dispersed and went to mingle. After a little more time, everyone that was coming had arrived. Heidi and her boyfriend arrived last, and the only people that she didn't see were Rachel and Erin.

As the group started eating and talking, Kelly took over control of the newbies and told them to go and get food if they wanted it and then to find someone that would tolerate their presence.

All three did as she asked and sat down on the ground in front of different people, eating and talking when they were spoken to. She smiled, watching as people took liberties with them, groping or squeezing body parts. Fingers were inserted in places and even a few quick blowjobs took place, Danielle and Amy happy to suck whatever was given to them to do so.

As for Zeke, the verbal abuse wasn't as mean spirited as it normally was, but Marie and Dana had taken a liking to tormenting him.

After about an hour of relaxed conversation, snacking, and mingling, Molly stood and beckoned Duncan up with her.

"Hey everyone," she said. "As King and Queen, Duncan and I welcome everyone to the party. It looks like everyone that is going to make it tonight is here, so we can get down to business, before we get to the pleasure. First, I think Ed had some announcements."

Ed stood up from where he was at and cleared his throat.

"Just a couple of quick announcements. First, thank you to Derrek for helping me out. He's installed a light just above the door to the glory hole room. The switch is inside. The idea is that if you want to play like its anonymous and kinkier, you go in when no one is looking and then turn on the light. Light on, means someone in there is ready to play."

"Secondly, if you see cars here during the week it's because we started renting it out to other groups, but only on weekdays," he said. "I get the place professionally cleaned after, and that's included in what I charge other groups."

"And lastly, I've spoken to most folks and the general consensus is that we're all still okay with meeting every weekend. If we start getting bored or something, we can push it to every other week, or once a month."

He sat back down, nodding at Molly that he'd finished. She smiled and looked at everyone else. "Any other quick announcements?" she asked. No one spoke up, so she glanced at Duncan and nodded.

"We've got a returning... guest, I guess, and a newcomer" he said, looking over at where Conner was sitting between Becky and Marie.

"Conner, Mike, come on up here," Molly said.

"Ooo, initiation," Marie said, grinning.

"Break out the strap-on!" Ed joked, drawing laughter from the group and a nervous smile from Conner.

"Oh, come on now," Molly said causing the laughter to die down quickly. Kelly grinned, watching as she reached over and patted Duncan's crotch, looking at Conner.

"We don't need a strap on," she added. More laughs followed and Conner joined in, good-naturedly.

"Nope. No thank you," he said. "I've seen that fucker and it ain't no joke. It's been real."

He made as if to leave, drawing more laughter, but then finally standing in front of Molly and Duncan.

Mike stood, talking quietly with Kimber for a second, laughing and nodding. That was good to see, at least.

"We were elected as the leaders of the group," Duncan said.

"King and Queen!" Becky yelled.

Duncan sighed, shaking his head amid the cheers from the group. Laughter followed and he rolled his eyes.

"King and Queen," he said, sighing deeply. "That sounds so dumb."

The group snickered again, then Molly spoke. "Conner, Mike; behind me is a sign with our rules on it. You are expected to follow those at all times. Understood?"

Both men nodded, taking a moment to read over them.

"You're both probationary members as of now, should you actually wish to join. I understand that Ed already has your blood tests done, so if you fulfill your initiation obligations, and follow the rules, you'll be free to participate. If you have questions, everyone here will be happy to answer."

Both of them nodded, smiling briefly at one another.

"Go ahead and strip down," Duncan said. "Initiation requires you to answer our questions, but while at least partially naked. You can keep your underwear on."

Mike smirked, turning and laughing in Kimber's direction.

Duncan elected to go and sit, Stacy moving over to offer him a place next to her.

"Alright boys," Molly said. "Let's get busy."

Conner groaned but started to pull off his shirt, nonetheless. Beside him, Mike was following suit. Soon, both men were standing awkwardly naked except for their underwear in front of everyone, Molly standing near.

"Danielle, Heidi, front and center," Molly barked. The two women immediately hopped up and came over.

"On your knees," she said.

Both dropped in front of her.

"Gentlemen, this little whore, that little whore, and that worthless slime ball over there," she said, indicating Danielle, Amy, and Zeke, "are Duncan and Kelly's submissives. This one," she said, pointing at Heidi, "Is Marie and Ed's submissive."

That was a new one for Kelly. She hadn't known that Heidi had agreed to be Ed and Marie's sub, and neither of her friends had told her.

"While they have their collars on, any of these subs will do whatever you tell them when you become full members, as long as it falls within the rules of our group," Molly said. "As a demonstration, you'll be given head as a way of welcoming you to the group."

Conner and Mike both chuckled glancing at each other and grinning.

"Danielle," Molly said.

"Yes, Mistress," the blonde said, looking up and scooting forward on her knees a bit, coming right up to Molly.

"Are you ready to be a good little tramp?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," she said.

Molly smiled, caressing Danielle's cheek. She stepped over to Heidi, drawing her face up with a finger.

"Heidi," Molly said.

"Yes, Mistress," the brunette said, looking up obediently.

"Whose whore are you?" she asked.

"Whoever wants me," came the reply.

"Good girl," Molly said.

"Heidi, in front of Conner. Danielle, in front of Mike," she ordered.

Both women moved up and waited patiently in front of their respective man.

"So, questions?" Molly asked, looking around the room. "Danielle, Heidi, get started. Blowjobs, now."

"Yes, Mistress," they both said.

Heidi immediately reached up and yanked Conner's shorts down. Leaning forward, she kissed the head of his cock, causing it to bob upward, her hand moving it up to allow her to take it in her mouth completely.

Kelly looked at her sub, seeing Danielle in the same position, Mike's cock in her mouth, her hand holding it up. Both men looked extremely happy to be there.

"So, why do you want to join?" asked Mark. "Conner first."

Kelly looked at Mike, admiring his well-toned physique. He was definitely well-endowed and seemed comparable to Conner, and the other looked mighty proud about that fact. Both men were quickly very erect, and Kelly smiled, her mouth salivating as she looked from one to the other.

"I... uh... mmm..." Conner groaned. "I guess... shit like this?" he asked. "All the ladies are gorgeous, what straight guy in his right mind wouldn't want to be part of this?"

The group laughed, then looked at Mike for an answer.

"Dude's right," Mike said. "Fuck... damn girl..." he murmured, closing his eyes for a second as Danielle slurped and slobbered all over his shaft. He took a deep breath and focused on a couch of people in the back. "I've told Kim from the start that I didn't want to make her change her life around me. I've never been with a girl like her before, so I didn't really know what to expect. She told me that she was into some kinky shit, but when she really explained, I was curious. I figured, why not?"

Kimber laughed. "Oh, please," she said. "He wouldn't stop talking about it when I told him. He had tons of questions and couldn't wait to come. He's just trying to play it cool."

Mike grinned.

"Next question," called Molly.

"Who's bigger?" Becky asked.

Both men chuckled, shrugging and looking over at the other as the two girls fervently sucked and slobbered at them.

"They look about the same," Molly said, moving close again and bending close to each one.

The submissives sucking the dicks didn't show any signs that they were going to stop.

"Do you both think that you can handle seeing your partner with another person?" Dana asked.

Kelly smiled, glancing over. She saw that the young teacher and Derrek were sitting together again. She knew the two had tried to date, but it had felt a little odd and had called it off. She quietly hoped that they were trying again. As she studied them, Dana changed leg positions and she saw the two holding hands. Focusing back on the two at the front, she heard Conner finish explaining that he and Danielle were technically a couple, but also not, and that it was complicated.

Mike started to talk a few seconds after Conner finished, but Molly quickly interrupted.

"Sorry, Mike, I just needed to say, if you want them to stop, just tell them. We don't want anyone to have a spoiled evening by cumming too early."

"Yes, Ma'am," Mike said, Conner only managing to nod.

"As for the sharing question, I really don't think I'll have much of a problem with it. If I do, I told her that I'd let her know immediately."

"Ever been in a threesome, foursome type thing?" Marie asked.

Mike shook his head no, as did Conner, who then realized he had and changed his answer. Both men were asked about sexual orientation, and unsurprisingly were both straight.

Kara stood, clearing her throat. "I would like to say that, I've already got Conner's fantasy down here, to be seduced by a teacher, but Mike, I'll need you to start thinking of something that we can act out. I'm assuming that Kimber explained the fantasy thing to you?"

He nodded, grunting in pleasure as Danielle growled low in her throat, her face forcing itself lower on his cock than before.

"That's good," he said. "Jesus..."

Danielle immediately stopped, panting and looking wantonly at his cock.

"Good girl," Duncan said, and she smiled, looking up at him, standing a few feet away.

"Amy, clean her up," Molly said.

"Yes, mistress," the other sub called out, crawling over to begin licking Danielle's face.

"Who wants to be the volunteer for next week?" Kara asked.

"I'll go," Duncan said, drawing her gaze over toward him. That had been a surprise. She didn't even know what his fantasy was.

"Wait, didn't Derrek volunteer last week for this week?" Mark asked, looking over.

"We're working that one out too," Kara said. "It's all up here, Marky-Mark," she said, pointing to her head. "It's a video. We'll show it to you when Camille has it finished."

The group grinned, looking over at Derrek and the wide smile on his face.

"Excellent," Kara said. "Duncan it is."

Several other questions were answered, and the two men were finally allowed to sit down.

"Okay," Molly said. "Well done y'all. Subs, you can move back to where you were." After some shuffling, everyone got settled. "So, in order to move to the good stuff, Duncan and I have decided to quicken the confessions stage. You don't have to stand and speak about what you did this week. If something special did happen, you are certainly welcome to do so."

Everyone murmured their assent.

"I guess I'll go first," Duncan said. "I'll stick to what's new with me personally," he said, looking meaningfully at Kara and Kelly. "I participated in another photo-shoot this week and met some potential new partners."

After him, Marie stood and said, "It's kind of obvious now, but Heidi and I got to talking and she agreed to be our submissive," she said, holding Ed's hand. "The same rules apply to her that apply to the others," she added.

Dana stood, a few seconds after the clapping died down for Marie, and cleared her throat. "You may or may not have known that Derrek and I dated during the summer for a week or so, and it was too weird at the time. Well, we've spent some time together since then, and we're trying it out again."

The group applauded again, truly happy for the couple.

"Thank you," she said. "It feels a little weird having to say it, but we both agree that it needs to be said. We're dating, and we're happy to keep playing with everyone, but if one of us doesn't like what's going on with the other, please respect our requests."

Kelly didn't think it was silly to say that, but she couldn't speak for the rest of the group. Dana sat back down between Derrek and his brother Drake, the latter reaching over and drawing Dana's face toward him for a kiss.

Kimber went next, kissing Mike on the cheek as she stood.

"So, Erin wanted me to let everyone know that she's not going to be able to attend anymore. It's pretty clear that everyone knew she had a crush on Duncan, and while we are a swinging group, she kept getting jealous that she was having to share him with more than just his wife, even though she knew it was stupid and not fair to think that. Plus, she's started dating another guy, and wants to make sure to give the new guy a fair shot."

A collective sigh of disappointment came from the group as she explained.

"I tried to get her to explain in front of you guys, but she said she was just embarrassed."

Kelly looked over at her husband, who was frowning, obviously thinking that he'd done something wrong. She'd have to talk to him about it.

Conner stood then, and he smiled. "It may not be that believable, I know, but before yesterday, I was a virgin."

The group laughed and clapped, congratulating the young man.

"Details!" Mark called out.

Conner, who'd begun to sit down, smiled and remained standing.

"Well, Danielle and I split up not too long ago, before we could seal the deal with each other. She moved in with Duncan and Kelly, and as most of you probably know, one thing leads to another over at their house," he said, drawing more laughter and nods.

"She chose Duncan to be her first, and so, when I was finally able to make it back, Duncan and Kelly surprised me with a little... welcome home offer. We all went back to their house after dinner last night, and... one thing led to another," he said, drawing a round of loud laughs, "and I got to choose Kelly to be my first."

The group cheered, and Kelly cleared her throat. "Girls, I have to say, that that boy has some stamina. He came once after we watched Duncan and Danielle, once while having sex with me. The little hornball woke me up three times during the night, I think, and once in the morning, or maybe three total. Anyway, my poor kitty needs a break tonight. If you want to have a fun time, take that guy home with you."

Conner smiled widely, blushing but obviously enjoying the attention.

Kelly smiled, enjoying herself and glad that the young man had been welcomed back.

*****

Duncan

Duncan turned, frowning at his wife, who nodded and shrugged. She mouthed, "Not your fault," at him, and he nodded.

After Conner updated the group about losing his cherry, Duncan saw Kara lean over and whisper something to his wife, both of them turning and looking at him after conversing for few seconds. Kara raised an eyebrow and gestured to herself and then to the two of them. He nodded, suddenly excited that the group was going to hear the latest news.