All Comments on 'Lucky Number Seven Pt. 02'

by SirAuthor

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
elling50elling50about 2 years ago

I loved it, a fantasy that will never happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed it. No cucking, just sweet, tentative exploring of another partner but "shared" by all being together rather than in separate villas. Wonderful. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

willing cuckoldry garbage=one star

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

People who need younger people to get going? And you call that love? My goodness, you still have a lot to learn! Or are you telling us that there's a time in a couple's life when they don't give a shit who they fuck, as long as they fuck? Sad sad sad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You must of had fire coming out of those fingertips when you typed this story ! Excellent and steaming hot ! Worth a 5 easily

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

You can't go down that road with no impact - Do the right thing and finish what happens to both couples. If Eric and Emily are looking for "others' this early in their marriage, their's will die a slow death. The older couple will experince a change as well, but may survive - tough call. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved it! It was similar in many respects to what my husband and I experienced with another, somewhat younger, couple. I might get up enough courage to write about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Fun, hot story!

Five stars.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Not my cup o tea, but at least everyone had fun.

I doubt the wife and I will ever swing but its a far better thing than the gay dudes living in denial with their straight up barely disguised gay fantasies wrapped in a cuck cloak stories.

For the record claiming they "made love" is you trying to convince us all it was a sweet, gentle caring night....sorry, it was fucking, making love the way you put it actually requires a bit of love involved in it. Bit of a stretch there.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

Very hot. Well told. Loved it. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

absolutely brilliant, need to write lots more !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

it was a great read i just wish i had tried it once 5stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAuthor@SirAuthor
I've had three different careers and many different jobs. I've been to over 30 countries and 49 of the 50 states, plus 3 U.S. territories. I know several languages and speak two. I've been married twice, once unsuccessfully, and once successfully - and currently. I love an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES