All Comments on 'Lucky Over 40 Ch. 01: Taking a Chance'

by Lucky

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope, eating cream pies is a gay man’s game. No thank you.

ScottArroyScottArroyover 2 years ago

Having read your story and then the comments posted I felt inspired to add mine.

This is a nice story especially if it is followed up with a sequel. I think you set the pesonalities of the two characters clearly. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

cpl757cpl757over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your story. I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was hot, but I agree it was a bit wordy, especially in the dialogue. But great for a first submission. I'd also say that the speech patterns of the couple were identical, so they kind of blended together. Nitpicky, but if you're like me, you want this kind of feedback. Keep up the good work!

LuckyLuckyover 2 years agoAuthor

Although I'm not quite sure what commenters meant by "wordy," I've submitted a slightly revised version of this story that tries to improve the dialog a bit, fixes some background which wasn't right, and makes a few other corrections, here and there. I hope it's an improvement, though probably not a very big one. I have also submitted part 2, which should be posted soon. 3 and 4 are in the works, with more yet to be anywhere but in my imagination right now.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

I like where this is going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLucky@Lucky
We're working on more of our story together. We've stared a new series called Lucky Tales, and more of those are planned. We also have another story arc in the works regarding our first short vacation, of sorts, if we can find some time to finish it. Your positive ratings...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES