Lucky Over 40 Ch. 01: Taking a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept me in her mouth, and her finger in my ass, until all had subsided and I began to soften again. She closed her lips tightly on my shaft and sucked while sliding her mouth slowly off me, with a little popping sound as she pulled my head from between her lips. Her finger stopped wiggling and slowly slid out of my bottom. Again, she hummed a long "Mmmm," and said, "Did you like that as much as I did? I hope so because I want to be sure we do that again. Now, was there something you wanted to do while I was busy? Do you want your turn now? Shall I just push back and bring this up to your face, or do you want me to lie back and let you get on top?" She leaned back and put her juicy pussy right at my mouth and nose, slowly moving it up and down in front of my face. I just put out my tongue, lifted my head slightly and slurped at whatever was going past, while my fingers tried again to explore her ass, and any of her pussy they could reach. It was my turn to slide a finger into her little, backdoor, after I smeared some of her own lubricant on it. She squirmed a bit as I pushed inside, which caused her pussy to move around my mouth and face more. She was delicious, and it was very nearly intoxicating. I wiggled my finger deeper inside her, which made her squirm and rub herself on me even more, moaning all the while. It was now my turn to, more or less involuntarily, hum, "Mmmm..."

She was absent mindedly caressing and playing with my half spent cock and balls, slowly building another erection. Her butt was occasionally clamping on my finger as it probed inside her, and she moved between having my tongue pushing into her or grinding her clit against it. When her clit came by I tried to latch on and suck it, when her opening pushed on my tongue was frustrated that I wasn't able to push it into her more deeply. Finally she settled with my mouth on her clit and I was able to move my free hand up to probe her pussy to her g-spot, rubbing it with two fingers. She was now stroking my cock and saying, "Don't stop doing any of that, but I want to fuck you as soon as this gets good and hard again. You feel so good inside me, but I want this lovely cock in there and want to ride you until you come in me again."

I'd had some sessions where I came a few times in one night, but I always had more recuperation time in between, just cuddling or laying there catching our breath. We had barely had any of that today, but it was all so arousing I really didn't feel the need to stop. I was so into eating her pussy and wanted to make her come again while doing it. At the same time, the idea of her riding my cock until I came sounded great right now. My mouth was too busy to properly answer her, so all I could do was mumble and moan, "Um, huh, ounds ood ooo eee, aaahhh."

She quivered again with what might have been a little orgasm, and my cock had now gotten pretty stiff, so she pulled up off my face and away from my fingers. She turned around and straddled me again, holding onto my cock as she guided it into her warm, wet, inviting vagina. She said, "I really like your wonderful mouth and talented fingers working all over me down there, but I want this nice cock buried deeper into me right now, and I want to feel you come inside me again, even if I don't. I lost track of how many orgasms you gave me today and I really need you to have one more. You got me so fucking horny earlier today, and I had no idea how good this would be. If I'd even imagined we might have this much fun in bed I would have jumped you on our first date. Please tell me you want to have another fuck fest with me soon," she pleaded as she bounced up and down on my cock.

"I sure hope we will. I can't believe how horny I was, too. Maybe it was too much time without anything but self-service, and then this sexy lady wanted to fuck my brains out. I really 'got lucky,' literally. It was great luck to be in the right place at the right time with the right really hot babe." (I'm such a smooth talker...)

"No, I think this lady was lucky on-line by finding this hot, though kind-a shy guy, who isn't shy in bed. For a while he may have been frustrating me, hoping he was going to kiss me sooner than he finally did, he sure proved worth the wait when I got his pants off, or mine," she teased. Then her attention shifted, "Oh yeah, rub my clit and you'll send me into my fifth orgasm any minute." She leaned forward and put a nipple to my lips, and I wasted no time sucking on it. I also slipped my other hand to her ass and found her anus wet and inviting to my searching finger. As I slipped it in, she her pushed back onto it, ground down on my cock, and moaned loudly. It may not have taken even a minute before her pussy spasmed on my cock, driving me closer to my own climax. She pulled her breast out of my mouth and pushed my hand off her clit, but seemed to shove back harder on both my cock and the finger in her ass. I the finger in her ass could feel my dick in her cunt, and that extra sensation sent me over the edge, groaning and shooting what juice I had left into her.

We were both finally spent and very satisfied. I withdrew my finger and she sighed. One hand caressed her butt while the other rubbed up and down her back. She slid slightly to the side, with one leg over mine, her hand lightly rubbing my chest and her head against my neck and shoulder. "Wow. That may have been the best one of the day."

We just laid there snuggling for a while, until she rubbed her nose on my ear and said, "So, you need to tell me some about your kinky side. You seem to really enjoy eating pussy, and don't even mind eating your own cum. You really seem to like ass play, both giving and getting, and you're pretty good at it from my point of view. Is there more kinky stuff yet to come, no pun intended?"

"Well, guess there is." I said a little hesitantly. "I need to clarify that I certainly don't consider oral sex to be kinky, at least not in and of itself. Eating my own cum from you is probably considered kinky by many, mostly insecure guys, but if you'll swallow my cum why should I be afraid to? I have no interest at all in any other guy's jizz, but when it's my own, what's the big deal? Anyway, it is only polite to help clean you up after you gave me a nice orgasm. Maybe you'll return the favor and clean off my cock the same way after I've come in you sometime. Is that kinky, too? Ass fingering is probably kinky to some, but as nurses, it isn't something we have no experience with -- just not for the same purpose, any usually gloved. I assume you know a guy's prostate is quite sensitive and most guys really like the feeling if they're willing to try it. You, too, seemed to enjoy being on both sides of that activity, didn't you?"

"Oh yes I did," she readily agreed. "It wasn't something I had much experience with sexually, but when you said my touching your ass got you aroused I thought you might like a little probing. Your finger felt really good in me, and knowing that you were getting off on my finger was pretty hot, too. I've read some about prostate massages, but never tried it. I think all that ass play would be something I'm open to exploring more, if you'd like that."

"Sure, I think we could have some fun with that," I agreed. "Right now let me just say what I consider to be off limits, more or less. I'm not bi and don't want any male-male action, nor group sex with other males involved. I'm not even looking to play with more than one woman at a time. Scat and piss play have zero interest, but accidents happen, especially when ass play is involved. Again, as nurses, I don't think we would have big issues it if they did."

"No, I can deal with those kinds of things, and I also prefer one-on-one sex, I think, as I'm not into bi sex, either. I think that nurses, and some other medical professionals, have an occupational familiarity with the "private parts" of the human body that makes sexual intimacy more, well "comfortable," or maybe just makes some things seem less weird or unusual. I guess that might be part of all the sexy nurse or doctor fantasies. So, anyway, are those the extent of your boundaries?"

"No, I'm afraid not quite, if that disappoints you. Pain, real pain, not just playful spanking or gentle biting kind of thing, but activities that draw blood or leave bruises and such, are really over the line. Role play can be fun, but I'm not into a relationship that is actually based mainly on dominance or submission, or on any other major kink for that matter. I'm open to exploring different things that are mutually arousing. I want to please and be pleased; the mutual give and take is a real turn on. Getting a woman off helps get me off, and I think that exploring new things and taking, even pushing maybe, each other into new territory can be very erotic."

"I think we are very much on the same track and I find that very appealing," she said while snuggling up closer. "I'm really looking forward to exploring some of these new territories and hope we can do some of it pretty soon. Unfortunately, it's getting close to when my daughter should be home, so I'm afraid I ought to get you, and me, dressed again. I really, really liked our playtime today," she said with a kiss.

"Yes," I replied, giving her a small kiss in return. "I really enjoyed it too, and I'm also looking forward to more of it, as soon as we can."

As we began to dress she said, "My daughter's out `till about 10 tomorrow night. If you're free for the evening, I'd like to go exploring with you and see where we might end up."

"I suspect we'd end up in your bed! But seriously, tomorrow sounds great," I said enthusiastically. And, I have a suggestion for some exploring; sort of a role play or game thing. Let me take the lead the evening and just do whatever I ask you to, with the understanding that if you are truly uncomfortable with a request you only have to let me know and we will adjust. I might push your expectations a bit, but I won't ask anything too outrageous, I don't think. Are you willing to try to do that with me?"

"Hmm, that sounds interesting, and arousing," she said. "Yes, I'll play with you, and I'll certainly let you know if I think you're going too far, at the time anyway. I could be open to it at a later time, though, so don't get disappointed if I back out."

"That's the idea," I encouraged her. And on the next date, or whenever you like, you'll be the one to lead and I'll do what you ask -- or command, if you prefer. So, I'll pick you up here tomorrow and take you out to dinner. I can come right after work, if about 5pm works for you." She nodded her agreement. "Good. Please wear a nice little dress or skirt, that comes somewhere above your knees, and stockings if you wish, but no pantyhose -- I really don't like how they tend to get in the way, if you know what I mean. Beyond that, you may get as sexy, or casual, as you like, but you don't need to get too dressed up, since we won't be going someplace fancy, this time. Are you Ok with that?"

"That sounds fine, and fun, since I think I have a general idea what you probably have in store for the end of the evening, at least," she teased. "I have a couple ideas of what you might like to see me in, or see me get out of. By the way, I tend to I agree about pantyhose, for this kind of date, at least."

"It does seem like we think along the same lines, but I'd bet you'll be rather surprised by what I have in mind. Pleasantly surprised I think, and hope."

"Did I hear you say you want to make a bet? What're the stakes? Are you willing to bet that cute ass of yours? I'd much rather have that than any cash," she said with a sly smile.

"Save that thought," I said. "I really do like the way you think, and I might be willing to make such a bet with you, but not tomorrow. We can put that on the list of things for a later time." I gave her a nice warm, wet kiss, and headed home. As I drove I was thinking about the details of what I intended to be a simple, but very enjoyable next date for both of us. My jeans were feeling restrictive again.

I hope to tell the story of that next date before too long...

12