Lucky Over 40 Ch. 10: Date with JJ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucky
Lucky
58 Followers

When she had finished pulling the shirt over her head she watched me staring at her luscious tits nearly drooling at the thought of nibbling those big, hard nipples. "I thought you'd like to see that little titty drop trick again."

"Oh, not little. Don't sell yourself short." I said to her, trying to imitate her comments to me the other day, regarding my cock. "They are very beautifully big. Not too big or oversized, just perfectly big. And I can't wait to get my mouth on them, and those incredible, edible, nips." I stepped in, opening my mouth wide and taking as much as I could of one soft, firm globe. I closed my lips around the delectable nipple, sucking on it, tickling it with my tongue, and finally gently biting and pulling on it.

"Ohhhh, shit, that's good," she began to moan. "It's been awhile since anyone had their mouth on them. Ooo, yeeesss, the other one, too. Uuhhm. Shit, that's making my pussy buzz. I must be so wet." She put a hand under the front of her skirt, as I continued playing with her ass and sucking her tits. I slid a hand farther down in back and felt the wetness between her legs, then touched her fingers that were also probing there from the front.

She laughed, and said, "Want to hold hands, honey? Ooo, see how wet you made me. Oh fuck, this is good. You're what I need right now."

She unfastened her skirt so it dropped to the floor as soon as I removed my hands. Letting her breast slip out of my mouth I slid down her body, kissing her torso as I went. When my mouth was at her shaved mons, I slowly kissed and licked my way down her smooth labia, stopping when I reached her opening. She lifted one leg and my tongue pushed into her, making her moan and become unsteady on just one foot. I grabbed her ass with both hands to hold her to me, my fingers deep in her crack. She moaned again, wiggling herself against my face and hands, putting both feet back on the floor.

"Fuck you are good at that," she said as I sucked and licked her pussy lips, occasionally flicking over her clit. "Oh, too good not to give you better access. Let's get on the bed so I can let you really eat me, properly, completely... Oooo, fuck, I love that tongue."

I wrapped my arms around her legs and lifted her, but lost my balance while getting up off my knees, so I had to toss her to the bed, then fell between her legs. She yelped when I tossed her, and started laughing when we hit the bed, as did I. Still chuckling, I crawled up and reached under her thighs, pushing them up and apart. I looked her in the eyes, smiling, and then lowered my mouth to her pussy, lustily and loudly lapping at her wetness. Fuck, she tasted good.

I licked her from clit to asshole and back, taking my time. My tongue licked and tickled and probed both her holes. She giggled and moaned and squirmed against my face. I worked my way down and up again, in a similar manner. After several minutes of this I moved my mouth back to her clit.

"Oh, I like this a lot," she said, softly. "I could let you do this all night, but I'm so horny I really need you to make me come with that talented tongue. Then I need you to put that cute cock in me and make me come some more. And I want to make you come, and I want to see you come and taste your cum. And then do it all again. Can you do that with me, stud?" She said it in such a soft and sexy voice that I thought I could come just listening to her.

I sucked her clit between my lips, fluttering my tongue across it. I slid the middle two fingers of one hand into her soaked pussy, and the thumb of my other hand pushed against her butthole. She writhed against my face and fingers, moaning, "Yes, suck it. Oh fuck, your tongue, ooohhh. Uhhh, finger me, yesssss. Uuummm, push it in. Oh yeaaaahhh, finger my hooooles. Fuck, you're gonnnnnnaaahhhhh... Ooohh, fuuuuck. Cuuuummmmminnnnng....

Her back arched up, her legs shook and her pussy clamped on my fingers. She gripped the bedcover and then my head, pulling me into her, moaning loudly. Suddenly she pushed back on me as she grunted and shot a short stream of fluid over my hand, some splashing up on my nose and mouth. It was incredibly hot to see, feel, and taste her cum like that.

"Oh fuck, fuck, FUCK you can make me come," she said as she regained her senses. "Oh, shit, did I squirt on you again?" She giggled and said, "That's what you get for making me come so hard. Thanks! Did I come on your face?"

"Mostly on my hand, and there was some splash back, too." I slid my fingers out of her holes and she moaned. "It smells and tastes really good, though," I added, licking my lips, and then my hand.

"Pineapple juice," she said, with a smile. She pulled my head up to her face, looked at my wet nose and covered it with her mouth, licking it and laughing at the same time. "Doesn't that tickle?" she asked. I remembered my doing that to her when I shot some cum on her face a few days ago, and I guess she did, too.

"Kinda," I replied. "your turn to give me a facial, was it?"

"Oh no, if I give you a facial, you'll be soaked. And you barely gave me one, either, but we can fix that," she said with a grin. "But the next thing we need to do now is get that beautiful cock in my throbbing cunt and fuck me silly until we see if I squirt on it, too."

"I'd love to slide my throbbing cock in your tight pussy," I told her. "I'm aching to fuck you. Really, my cock is aching and I can't wait to feel it in you. You are so fucking hot."

"So fuck me. Now," she said, urgently. I held my cock, positioning it at her entrance. "Oh, I like seeing you holding your cock. I wanna see you stroking it again, but not right now." She pulled her legs up and said, "push it in me, stud."

"Gladly," I responded, as I slid right in her as far as I could. I moaned, "Uhhh." She wrapped her legs around mine and ground against me as I started to pump. "Ooohhh, you feel good, baby," I said, just before I leaned forward and kissed her, deeply. She tightened her legs around me and pulled into me more as I thrust in and out of her hot, wet sex. Her tongue thrust into my mouth as my cock did in her cunt.

After a while we released the kiss, both starting to pant, as I continued pumping in and out of her slowly and deeply. She relaxed her legs after a couple minutes and I leaned back, moving up onto my knees between her legs, which were bent up and spread wide for me. "Fuck, you look and feel so incredible," I told her as I leaned down for another short kiss. When I moved back up I put my hands on her breasts, kneading them both as I plowed my cock in and out of her tight pussy.

She rubbed her pussy and my cock with one hand as she caressed my chest with the other, and moaned with each stroke of my cock. I tugged and pinched her nipples and pumped her faster and harder, groaning softly with every thrust.

"Oh you feel so good in me," she purred as she leaned forward so she could hold onto my ass with both hands, pulling me against her. "Oh, yeah. I wanna come on your cock. All over your gorgeous cock. Oh fuck me, make me come."

After a couple more minutes we each approached climax. I reached it first, groaning loudly as I shot my hot cum deep into her pussy. Once done emptying my load, I thrust a few more times and reached a hand down to rub her clit with my thumb, watching her face. I saw her smiling, and fixing her gaze on me. Then she threw her head back, closing her eyes, and arching her back again. She grabbed my ass harder and pulled me into her, trapping my hand on her pussy as I held my cock as deep inside her as I could.

She was stiff for a second and then went nearly limp, letting her legs fall flat on the bed. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her for a kiss, a short, tender kiss that became a longer, deeper kiss. As my softening dick slipped from her creamy snatch I rolled off and snuggled beside her.

She took a deep breath, exhaled, and said, "Mmm, that was very, very nice. Can we lay her like this a while? I need this, too."

"Sure, Jill, baby," I said before realizing what I said. Had I actually forgotten I wasn't with my real lover? My eyes had been closed for much of the last couple minutes and Jill, my Jill, had been in the back of my mind. I needed to focus on this Jill, but it might not be as easy as I thought.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and she turned her head to me, pressing her lips to mine. She rolled on her side, across my chest, her leg over mine, her breasts against me, and her head on my shoulder. I stroked her hair with one hand and held a breast with the other. "This is nice, too, Jill," I said, again without thinking, this time because I was so distracted. Shit...

"You really need to call me JJ. The two Jill's thing can fuck with my head," she said.

"You're telling me," I replied, now knowing it was only too true. "But at least I won't yell out the wrong name tonight," I said, hoping to lighten the mood with the same line I'd used the other day.

"Yeah, you've tried that one before, and it wasn't really funny then either," she responded. "It's just...I need your attention on me tonight. I don't want to consider that you might really be picturing her, even though... Shit this is kinda weird. I've never slept with someone else's guy before. Not just two of us."

"Yeah, it's weird for me, too. I'm sorry, JJ. I think...fuck... I'm in love with Jill...um...shit. Look, you really are very special, too. I'm definitely attracted to you, and I mean that." She turned her head to me and kissed me again, deeply. Thank heavens she did that and kept me from saying something else screw things up more.

"Ok, big guy," she said, cupping my balls. "How about we don't bring that up again, and I see if I can bring THIS up and get you ready for round two?" Her hand went to my cock and she moved her head down to kiss it, then give it a big wet lick, and finally take it in her mouth.

It wasn't long before I was hard again. She slid her mouth off and held herself up over me. Looking me in the eyes as she gently stroked my cock, she said, "Yeah, Jill's right, it's fun to feel you grow in my mouth. Maybe as much fun as feeling you come in my mouth. But I think I need prove that thesis. Can you come in my mouth, stud. I think I'm gonna make you come a lot tonight. Is that Ok?"

"You can have all the cum you can get, JJ, baby," I said, gently squeezing her breast, just because it was right there and really inviting.

She was already sucking me, but she let go and said, "Good. Ya know, I didn't really like it when my asshole ex called me baby. It seemed demeaning somehow, the way he did it. But I like hearing you say it. I think I like everything you do to me. So far, anyway. And I really like this cock. Have I told you that? Fuck, if Jill ever goes insane and dumps you, will you give me a call?" she asked, while licking my cock from bottom to top and kissing its head. Fuck, it felt good.

"Oh, I think you might be the first I would call," I replied, though not wanting to lead her on that I wanted a relationship with her. JJ was really attractive, but what I was building with Jill was not something I had any desire to replace or jeopardize. Of course, if something did happen between us, JJ might be the best person for me to talk to about it. But what she was doing to my cock made it hard to think about anything else right then. Fuck, she was good at giving head.

She kept on licking and kissing, in between sucking my cock head while tongue teasing it. Before long she started to sloppily, noisily, wetly suck up and down my shaft. One hand stroked my balls and perineum, while the other was teasing around my asshole. Pretty soon she was fingering my prostate as she sucked hard on my cock. If she really wanted to feel me come in her mouth, she was going to get it very shortly.

Pretty soon I started to involuntarily buck my pelvis up at her, and she started to hum with satisfaction as she continued sucking. That set me off. "Oh fuck, JJ, I'm gonna come. I'm gonna COME, UURrrggghhhh," and I squeezed my ass tight on her finger as I pushed my pelvis up and shot a load in her mouth.

She sucked and giggled as cum leaked from her lips onto my balls. When I was done pumping sperm, she sucked a bit more, then pulled her mouth off with a pop. She hummed "MMMmmm" as she moved up to my face and looked at me with a devilish grin. She chuckled and let cum dripple out onto my nose, cheek and lips, then she kissed me hard, and shared what was left in her mouth as her tongue probed into mine.

She laughed when she was done with her kiss and said, "I know you don't mind cum kisses, but I couldn't resist the little second hand facial. Ooo, that was kinda sexy. Let me clean it up now, stud." She licked the spunk off my face as she giggled. It was sexy, and kind of cute, and just playful sexy fun. "My asshole ex hated cum play like that, let alone any taste of his own sauce. Come to think of it, he didn't really seem to like the taste of my cum, either."

"Ummm, well he was a fool. I sure like yours, JJ. And you cleaning me up reminds me that I think I owe you a cleanup, too. This is all about you, and I think I told you a few days ago that I'd do that for you. Lay back and let me see what needs to be done."

JJ rolled over on her back, and spread her legs apart, saying, "Oh, that sounds nice. It's very gentlemanly of you to tidy up after yourself. I think I felt your cream filling starting to leak out and run onto my thigh a few minutes ago." She put a hand between her legs and then brought it up to her mouth, "Yup, that's yours."

I positioned myself between her legs and cupped the sides of her butt in my hands as I licked the inside of her thigh where I could see the glistening wetness had run down. She moaned as I washed her skin with my tongue, gently sucked on it, then kissed it, removing any excess moisture with my mouth. I moved up her thigh to her moist pussy, doing the same to any evidence of our joint climaxes. When I got to her vaginal opening I sucked out and licked up all the fluids I could find as she moaned. Our combined cum was rich and sweet.

I finished by tenderly kissing her pussy and rubbing my lips against its outer folds before repositioning myself up by her face. She inhaled deeply through her nose, smelling her fragrance on my face, then lifted her head enough to kiss my lips gently, and run her tongue along them. "Mmmm, very nice. Thank you, lover."

"My pleasure, baby. You really are delicious."

JJ put her hands on my neck and pulled me down, kissing me deeply. After a long, sensuous kiss she said, "I haven't had a nice old fashioned make out session in a long, long time. You up for it? And if it gets you up, I want you to fuck me again, or I'll fuck you. Or maybe you can fuck my ass. How about that?" I grinned and she slapped a lip lock on my mouth as she rolled herself on top, straddling me.

We kissed passionately, with her arms wrapped around my neck. I slid my hands down her back and up her sides, across the parts of her boobs that bulged out from between us as she lay on top of me. She moaned softly into my mouth as her tongue pushed hard against mine. My hands caressed her back again, and moved down to her ass, caressing, massaging, groping, grabbing onto her sweet cheeks.

When my fingers moved into her butt crack she squirmed against me and took her mouth off mine to say, "Such talented hands as well. Do you like my sexy ass?"

Her lips were on mine again before I could answer, so I just hummed "Umm, hmm," into her mouth and teased her little puckered hole with a finger.

"Uuumm," she moaned into my mouth and then pulled her lips away again to say, "Is that finger going to fish or cut bait?" I pushed it in, and she stuck her tongue back into my mouth. She began to grind on my stiffening cock.

When she broke the kiss again, she nibbled on my ear and whispered, "I think I feel something growing down here," as she moved her pelvis against me. "And if he's getting ready, I'd like something decidedly bigger in my ass than what you're teasing me with right now. How `bout it, stud, would you like to fuck my ass?"

"This night is yours JJ, baby," I said as I tried to nibble her ear. "If that's what you want I'd be very, very happy to oblige."

She let me get to her ear and I nipped her lobe, before I stuck my tongue in. She growled, "Oh fuck, that can get to me, but I want your cute cock in my beautiful butt, big boy. Then you can put that tongue back in my ear."

Rolling off me she grabbed some lube from the nightstand and handed it to me as she got up on her knees with her face almost on the bed. "Do my hot ass, stud," she said looking back at me. "Bare back if you please, we can him clean up before he goes anyplace else important."

I moved behind her and couldn't resist grabbing her ass cheeks and running my tongue up her crack twice, before tickling her anus with it. She giggled and said "That's fun, and you know I love it, but I need that stiff prick in me. Lube it up and get going." I sat up to open the lube when she suddenly exclaimed, "Oh, wait a minute. I've got an idea I want to try," and hopped off the bed.

She turned around and had the Feeldoe in her hands. "You want to fuck my ass instead?" I asked, assuming she had suddenly changed course completely.

"No," she said coming back to the bed. "As much as I want to do that again, I suddenly thought that I should get a firsthand idea what this feels like in the ass, and then compare it to your excellent example of the real thing. And, while I'm at it, I thought it would be great to have you fucking my pussy while this is in my ass. How's does THAT sound, stud?"

"It sounds very interesting," I said, trying to picture it in my mind. "I've never done anything quite like that, but I think it should be fun. And, since this is your night, anything you want is just fine."

"ANYTHING I want?" she said with a tone that was almost a little scary. "Oh, I'll have to take you up on that! But later. Right now, fuck me stud. Put that stiff cock of yours in my wet pussy while you lube up that toy and slide it in my hot ass. Fill me up, mister." She was up on all fours with her legs parted and the view had me eager to plow into her.

I poured some lube on two fingers and rubbed it over her beautiful brown hole. I slid in one finger, moved it around and pulled it out, then inserted two, rotating them as they moved in and out a few times. "Ung, uh, yeah," she moaned as she moved her ass against my fingers.

I lined my cock up against her pussy and it slid right in when she pushed herself back against me. "Mmm. Oh, that's nice," she purred. "Now get some lube on that other thing and do my ass, too."

I wiped some lube on the Feeldoe and pressed it against her slick butt hole. She was pushing back again before I even tried to put it in. She was so fucking ramped up that its slender head was over an inch inside her almost instantly. There was plenty of lube on it so I slowly pushed it deeper into her ass while my dick pumped her pussy.

"Uuuggnnn, yeah. That's nice stud," she moaned back at me. "Put on some more lube and ram it home. Then fuck my ass good." I dribbled some more lube on the silicone toy and shoved it in farther as I moved my cock slowly in and out of her wet snatch. The Feeldoe pressed on the top side of my dick through the wall of her pussy. "Oh yeah, get it all the way in and fuck me with both those stiff rods."

It took me a little while to get a kind of routine going pumping the Feeldoe in her ass and my cock in her cunt. This was a very new experience to me. I'd never used a dildo, of any kind, on someone before, in any way; trying to coordinate it while I fucked her was a bit of a challenge. It wasn't quite like trying to rub your stomach and pat your head at the same time, but I felt about that uncoordinated, especially with her trying to push back against me.

Lucky
Lucky
58 Followers