Lucky Over 40 Ch. 10: Date with JJ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she broke our kiss she looked at my face, still smeared with cum from her hand, and laughed. "I'm glad it wasn't all wasted down the drain. Now let me clean that up for you," she said as she began to lick my face. She took my whole nose in her mouth and teased it with her tongue. As she did this she walked us backwards a couple steps and turned on the water. Then leaned back into my arms and laughed again.

We stood under the rain shower and kissed, until she shut it off. Then we both took a handful of liquid soap and lathered each other as we kissed and caressed some more. When we had thoroughly explored each other's body with soapy hands she turned on the water, rinsing us off thoroughly. We left the shower and dried each other off with large, soft towels.

"Why don't you go pour us a couple drinks while I use the hair dryer. You're lucky, you don't need it," she said with a big smile.

"Yeah, there are a couple advantages to being follicly challenged," I said with a little embarrassment.

"Hey, you know that Jill and I both think it's sexy, right? On you at least. Not everyone pulls it off so well, big boy."

"If you say so," I said feeling a little better. I thought to myself that baldness sure hadn't seemed to keep me from getting loads of sex the past few weeks, to say nothing of the great relationship I had with Jill. Man, I'd love to spend an hour in that shower with Jill. Hmm... My mind was really wandering.

"Go and get us some drinks, honey. How about vodka and pineapple juice?" she said with a grin. "We need our daily glass of cum sweetener, right?" With that she turned on the hair dryer and I headed to the kitchen.

As I drank a glass of water and then mixed up a couple of large cum improving Vodka-Pineapple cocktails I got to thinking more about Jill. I was having fun with JJ and this was all good, though I couldn't help but think it would be even better with Jill. Flirting and teasing over dinner, jumping her bones as soon as we got home, eating her perfect pussy, screwing her nice round ass, making out in the shower, even getting pegged by her, or possibly even pissed on by her would all be fantastic with Jill.

I miss her, and yeah, I really think I'm in love with her. Fuck, I wasn't going to fall in love again, not for a long time anyway. But, I think maybe I'm glad I did. I really hope it wouldn't bite me in the ass later. Hmm, Jill biting my ass...

I shook my head to clear my thoughts. Tonight needed to be about JJ and letting her feel cared for and...and what? Loved? We both knew that part wasn't real, didn't we? I do care for her, and want to make her feel good, and feel good about herself, but I hope she isn't thinking there's more, or wanting more, from me.

Now who do I know that might be a good match for JJ? Hell, there are probably a dozen single straight guys at work alone, plus guys I know in the hospital and First Responders I teach or see all the time. Some of them may be too young, but what if she likes younger guys, and they like more "mature" women. Shit, she's only in her 30s. Hmm...

"Ok bartender, whatcha got for me, other than that cute cock and gorgeous ass?" JJ snapped me out of my reverie as she walked into the kitchen, still completely naked. Damn, anyone I might set her up with could only be very grateful, right?

"Fuck, you look good."

"And I'm a good fuck, too. Aren't I? You're not at all bad yourself, by the way," she responded with a pat on my ass as she walked by.

"Yes you are, for sure. Hey, you might want a tall glass of water, too; to be sure you hydrate well."

"Yes nurse," she said with a sarcastic but light tone. "Oh, nurse fantasies in reverse, sort of... Hmm, that could be some fun role play," she teased as she got a glass of water. "Come on, lets' take these to the couch and relax," she said as she walked out to the other room, her ass moving invitingly. Yup, someone would be very grateful to be set up with her, I thought. If it worked out...

JJ sat on the couch and patted the cushion right next to her. "Don't you sit over there, unless you're planning on teasing me," she said. "I thought we might sip these and cuddle. Ok?"

"Yeah, sure. I like to cuddle, and wet my lips on something sweet," I tried to tease, not sure if it really came out right.

"Oh yeah? Well I've got a couple wet things for you to put your lips on, stud. And they'll get wetter the more you do," she said with a very sexy and provocative tone. Damn she was arousing, at least to me.

"I need to ask you something, seriously," I said. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows over the rim of her glass as she took a drink. Fuck, she is sexy and my cock was stirring again. "Um, are you open to dating again right now?"

"Uh, yeah, why do you ask," she said, looking a little puzzled. Even that look was sexy to me -- of course, being nude with a hot body probably helped.

"Well, it's just I know that coming out of a relationship, even a bad one, can make people leery about starting another. I sure was, and so was Jill for a long time." I paused to take a drink and figure out how best to continue.

"Yeah, I agree," she chimed in first. "And it did for a little while, but I'd really like to be involved with someone good. I just don't know that I have the free time to invest, with running the store and all. But why are YOU asking, right now?" She was looking at me like maybe she suspected something was up.

"I'm not asking for me," I sort of blurted out, quickly adding, "Um, you're great, really, but I'm very much into Jill and have my hands more than full with her."

"Yeah, I bet you do, both literally and figuratively, I'm sure," she laughed. "And it may go both ways."

"Um, yeah. Oh. Yeah, well...," I think I blushed a little. "No, um, let me try to explain what I'm getting at. Look, I work with a bunch of single guys and was wondering if maybe I could introduce you to one, or a couple, or... No, I mean, I'd like to see you find someone good and thought maybe I could help in some way for you to do that."

"Jill is rubbing off on you, isn't she?" she laughed. "That's sweet of you, really. I just don't know that I really have time for that kind of thing."

"Hey, you made time for tonight, right? And last Sunday morning. You can make time if you really want to, can't you."

"Well, yeah, here and there, but, maybe not long term, or even enough to start a real relationship. I'm short staffed at the store and, well, it'll likely get worse when Teddy graduates."

"OK, let's maybe worry about that a little later. If I found a way for you to meet someone and see if you were interested, would that be OK?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I don't know..." she was hesitating and pulled her feet up onto the couch, closing in on herself.

"I get it. One step at a time, though, Ok? I don't know if I can come up with anything for sure anyway, but let me see. No pressure."

"Yeah, Ok. You're a good friend, Rob," she said. I thought a saw a tear starting to run out of the corner of her eye as she leaned over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck in a hug. "I don't hardly know you, or Jill, and you guys are doing really nice stuff for me."

"You mean like having sex with you? That's a really big favor I'm doing for you. Really going out of my way..." I chuckled.

"Fuck you," she laughed as she pushed back off me.

"Will you? I like when you do that," I said with a big grin.

"And so do I. So finish your drink and let's get back in bed, stud!"

"I guess I can do that," I replied sarcastically as I downed what was left of my drink, and then quickly headed to the bedroom ahead of her.

I crawled onto the bed and rolled on my back just as JJ hopped on top of me. Her pussy was on my cock, which was just starting to get hard. She leaned forward putting both hands on the bed on either side of my head, her tits wobbling in a really sexy way. She stared at me for a moment, then said, "Really, thanks," just before she kissed me, softly at first, then deeply. She dropped onto me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

My cock grew hard and she rubbed herself on it, purring, "Mmm, I like the feel of that. Fuck me, please, nice and slow. Let's make love, even though I know it isn't me you're in love with."

"That sounds nice, baby. I'd be happy to."

She slid her wet pussy up along my cock until the head pocked into her entrance, then slid herself down onto it. I let out a soft groan of pleasure as she sank down onto me all the way. My hands moved down her back and held her round ass, pulling on her cheeks, spreading them apart. She moaned and wigged herself on me, grinding and moving my dick in and out ever so slightly.

"Fuck, this feels good," I said, leaning up to kiss her.

After a minute or so of kissing, and the slow, sensuous movement of her groin against mine, she leaned back and put her breasts at my mouth. I gladly brushed my face against them both, before kissing one, and then taking its nipple in my mouth to suck and tease with my tongue. She moaned and ground herself on my cock, then began to slowly move, stroking it in and out of her pussy a couple of inches at a time.

We were both moaning as my cock moved in her slick snatch and my mouth worked on one nipple, then the other. My tongue teased and my teeth gently bit and pulled. She moaned deeper and moved her pelvis in small circles, stirring my cock in her hot, wet cunt.

Her hands were on my shoulders, fingers digging into me as mine dug into her ass. My hands crawled down her butt until my fingers were in her crack and brushed against her little brown hole. She half growled and pushed back against the finger that teased her. I pressed it in and she slid down on my cock, grinding on my pelvis, pushing the finger deeper inside her while she pressed her tit harder against my mouth. "Aahh, yes. Ummmm, yes," she moaned. I hummed in agreement.

My finger was in her ass to the middle joint and I moved it around, feeling my cock in her pussy through the thin wall between them. She began to move faster and farther up and down on my cock. She was circling her pelvis so my cock hit her the way she liked it and her clit rubbed against my pubis. After a couple more minutes she pushed herself back so she was almost sitting upright on me. My free hand moved to gently grope her breast and play with the hard nipple sticking out so erotically and invitingly.

JJ was starting to tremble and throwing her head back, which I assumed was caused by little orgasms. She began to bounce on my cock, in fast, long, hard strokes, each one finishing by grinding against my pelvis. Her ass squeezed on my finger each time she ground her clit against me. She was moaning loudly and I was groaning deeply with each thrust, "Oh...I do...so like...it when...you fuck...me baby."

"Are you close? I'm so close to...oh fuck," she said to me in a soft but almost desperate voice.

"Not quite, baby...but getting close. Just fuck me...any way you like... and come for me baby. Come on my hard cock...deep in your pussy. Fuck me, baby," I said with each stroke. Trying to encourage her, and trying to be sexy and dirty enough to push her over.

She bounced and squirmed on my cock faster, her hands pressing on my chest to give her support and leverage. I let go of her breast and used that hand to rub her clit with my thumb, while and my other hand continued to finger fuck her ass.

It wasn't long before she grabbed her breast with one hand and pressed the other on mine as it caressed her clit. Soon, her head went back again, and she called out "Fuuuucckkkk" as she stated to shake and squirm. I noticed more warmth across my cock and looked down to see that she seemed to be squirting again, this time on my cock instead of my face. That was pretty fucking sexy, to me at least.

"Oh baby, I think you really just came all over me," I said, happily.

"Oh shit, did I squirt on you? Fuck, I'm sorry. I hate getting the bed all wet," she exclaimed as she rolled off me. She looked at my crotch, and the bed.

"No, baby, I liked it. I really like knowing that you just came so hard, or at least I assume so. I didn't think about the bed, though, so let me go grab a towel," I said as I hopped up, too.

"No, I got it. I think we can confine it to the bedspread. Shit, I'm sorry `cause it was so nice and this interrupted it all." She grabbed something from the corner of the room and mopped up the little puddle on the top of the bed -- we had never gotten under the covers. She pulled the bedspread off and threw it by the door. "I'll get that in the wash later. But what about you; did I get you all wet big boy? I think I need to clean you off, too."

She pushed me onto the bed and dropped down between my legs, taking hold of my cock and giving it a big, long lick from my balls to the head. "Mmm, I taste pretty good," she said with a smile, just before taking half my cock into her mouth.

"Fuck, yes, clean me up, baby," I said as I felt her tongue start to swirl around my cock. "And yes, you taste great. I loved it when you squirted near my mouth. I'd love to clean you up, but I don't want to interrupt what you're doing right now...fuck that's good." It really was, and I felt like I could come in a minute if she sucked any harder. I hadn't shot my load during that last fucking.

"Mmmm," she hummed around my dick, then started to slide her mouth up and down my shaft. I held her head gently, keeping her hair out of her face, but not forcing her to do anything. I don't like forcing a deep throat or even blow job, but am very happy, not to mention turned on, when a woman is enjoying herself with me in her mouth.

Her hand played with my balls a bit, while the other pushed my leg up and massaged my ass. Then both hands were on my ass, pulling my cheeks open and teasing my anus, sort of how I did to her earlier. I groaned and she smiled up at me, while sucking hard on the head of my dick, with her tongue dancing all over and around it. A finger entered my ass and wiggled its way up to my prostate. She pressed and rubbed my p-spot while continuing a fantastic blow job.

In no time I was moaning and my pelvis was pushing forward of its own accord, until I felt the surge of climax and I called out "I'm gonna come, baby. Oh fuck, JJ, I'm gonna come in a second."

She rubbed her finger against my prostate harder and faster as she hummed again, "Mmmm." She sucked even harder on my cock, like she was pulling the cum out of me. She was looking at me intently and smiling as I tensed up and exploded into her mouth. Her eyes closed and the smile vanished for a second as she seemed surprised by the load, then she looked at me and smiled again as she swallowed.

I shot twice more before exhaling deeply and relaxing fully. "Shit, you are very, very good at that."

"Um hum," she replied as she climbed up and kissed me again, sharing another taste of my cum. I hugged her tightly and kissed her deeply, as her tongue explored my mouth, then mine hers.

When we broke it I said, with a chuckle, "Mmm, you're a good kisser. But you always need to feed me some of my cum, don't you?"

Yeah, well, you don't seem to mind, and I guess I just kinda feel the need to share," she said in a light way with smile and another peck on my lips. "My ex hated it, so maybe that's why I can get carried away a little with you. Are you Ok with it, though?"

"Yeah, it's fine, baby. It isn't bad, and if I want you to eat it I ought to be able to. I have no desire at all to taste some other guy's stuff, but eating my own isn't really any worse than sniffling and swallowing the mucus from my runny nose. And when it's mixed with yours, it's much better. Seriously, any guy that wants his girl to do something he won't, like oral sex, or even tasting his or her cum, is a selfish ass in my book."

"I've sorta come to realize that selfish ass pretty much sums up my ex. Thanks for being the opposite." She kissed me gently again and snuggled in tight with her head on my shoulder. We stayed like that for a while until we decided it was officially bedtime. We climbed under the covers and JJ tuned off the light. We lay on our sides face to face and kissed again. JJ, rolled onto her back and pulled me on top of her, our lips locked tight and tongues dancing together. Her hands slid down my back until they caressed and cupped my ass. My hand cradled her neck while the other stroked her side and settled against her breast.

We kissed for a couple minutes before she wrapped a leg around me and rubbed her pussy against my stiff cock. "You ready again, stud? Will you fuck me long and slow? Make love to me, Rob, even if you don't really feel it. I want you to come with me, and fall asleep with you holding me tight. Is that Ok?"

"Yeah, baby, that's more than Ok, I responded, and proceeded to give her a nice long, slow, sensuous screwing as we kissed and caressed each other. In the process I eventually rolled us over, my cock still deep inside her, until she was on top. She brought us both to climax and continued to lay on me, until my dick softened and slipped from her. I fell asleep somewhere during that time, waking later with her draped across me at my side. I needed to change position and rolled on my side, holding her arms around me, spooning my back.

In the morning, I woke spooning her back. She was snoring softly and I found it endearing. I kissed her neck and cupped her breast, my cock growing and pressing against her butt crack. She stirred slightly and pushed herself against my erection. I pinched her nipple between two knuckles as I caressed her breast, and sucked her earlobe.

"Umm, good morning, stud. I think maybe I know why Jill calls you Tiger," JJ said softly, half awake. She lifted her top leg and moved it back, over mine, opening herself to me. I moved my hand from her breast, slowly down her chest and belly to her smooth mons. She sighed as my fingers slid between her labia and felt the moisture gathering there.

"You don't mind, do you baby?" I said and she moaned her assent in reply. I slipped my cock up between her legs and her hand pressed it into her pussy. We had a nice slow fuck for a while, until she woke enough to climb on top of me and make us both cum almost as hard as any time the previous night. I slid down and cleaned her up, then shared some of what I found in a kiss. We both laughed a little and cuddled.

"Thanks Rob, honey. This was just what I needed. You're a good lover, lover."

"I'm being completely honest when I say it was my pleasure. I would add, 'any time,' but..."

"Yeah, I understand. It would be nice, though."

"Yup. But let's see what we can do to find you someone who can fill that role better."

"You could be a tough act to follow," she teased, and gave me a little kiss.

"You know Jill is going to grill me, and I hate to kiss and tell, so to speak, but..."

"Yeah, I got it. No problem, you can tell her whatever. She'll grill me, too. I'll try not to tell her we were going to run away together." She laughed, and I slapped her ass. "Ooo, you starting again? Want to spank me?"

"No! Just..."

"You don't? Damn," she said in mock disappointment, and gave me a little kiss. "Jill told me both of you got spanked. She really liked it. And she thought you did, too. Have you tired any other bondage or discipline stuff? She wants to, you know."

"Does she? I didn't really know. Yeah, I enjoyed the little bit of spanking we did to each other. It was two separate occasions, and not very intense. I'd do that again, but I'm not into the whole BDSM thing. Is she? I didn't think so."

"No, I don't think she's looking to install a dungeon or anything, but both spankings did get her pretty hot she said. And she'd like to try being tied up and used. Sexually used, but not abused, mind you."

"That's good. I'm not into abuse in any way. Being used, however... Could be fun."