Lucky Over 40 Ch. 10: Date with JJ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, using and being used, in a trusting relationship, can be fun. I think that's what she wants. Being pleasured by you. You taking your pleasure from her. Knowing that you want her. Pleasuring you, and taking her pleasure from you. Doing all the things she'd like to do with your body. That sort of thing."

"Oh? What 'things' does she want to do with my body?"

"Ah, that would be telling," she teased. "No, really, I'm sure you know some of them already. What she likes to do to and for you, and vice versa. Giving and taking pleasure with each other. Add some restraints to have full control, or be without any control, and it can be even more fun." She was caressing my chest as she talked. My cock was stirring at the thoughts created by our discussion, and at her touch.

"So she wants to be tied up, huh?" My hand slid down her back and cupped her ass, squeezing and caressing from time to time.

"Not heavy duty. Gently, or moderately bound, let's say. What about you?"

"Yeah, I could let her do that. Not so sure if I'd trust you to be moderate," I teased

"Smart man," she teased back, tweaking my nipple, then kissing it. "She also has a little interest in Master and slave role play, or Mistress and slave, too. What do you think about those?"

"I think that's a possibility. I just don't know what I'd order her to do. Not really in my nature I guess. Hey, would she mind if she knew you told me all this? I mean, we talked a little about our kinks, but mostly just where the boundaries were -- what we didn't want to do."

"You two should talk more about it, maybe while cuddled up like this. But, no, I don't think she'd be upset. She might be glad I told you somethings she that she might not say herself, if only because it sort of spoils it, like you're just doing what she told you to do. You know?"

"I think so. Sort of takes away from it a little I guess if you think they're only following your directions. I'll need you to let me on some of those details sometime, especially if she wants me to play Master and order her around. I think she is definitely better at that than I am. But it was fun when she did, looking back anyway."

"So you think you're really a submissive," she teased. "No, I'm kidding. I understand. You do pretty well that way, but I think you'd be a good Top, if you understand that your partner really wants you be dominant. She liked when you ordered her around. And that's when you two met me.

"Anyway, I think maybe you're just too much of a gentleman with women. Jill would like it if you face fucked her and gave her a facial. Come all over her, without cleaning it off. Tell her to bend over and open her legs -- or her ass -- for you when she's busy in the kitchen. Make her suck your cock while you read the evening paper. That kind of thing."

"Ok, knowing she'd like it, and that it isn't a lifestyle, just a sort of game, I think I could do any of that."

"I think she might like to have some boundaries pushed, too. She's mentioned girl on girl a few times. With me specifically, though I'm seriously not trying to convince her. I'm not really Bi, but I've dabbled. I think she'd like to try dabbling. She already had her finger in my ass, remember?"

"Shit. Yeah, she did." I chuckled.

"I think she'd like to try a threesome. A real threesome, with some girl on girl stuff. Maybe get eaten, or even eat a pussy herself. I don't know how far she's thought about it going. Might be something she'd want to 'forced' to do, you know? Or she might want to have a foursome. Just food for thought."

"Huh... We'll, I'm not really ready for a foursome, not with another guy anyway. Three girls, maybe..." I chuckled, but it did seem kinda hot. Being with the two of them was. "Shit, the clock says I should be getting up. But I liked snuggling and chatting with you."

"Better than you liked waking me up and fucking me?" she teased.

"No. But this was great way to spend some time after fucking you." I kissed her, and climbed out of bed.

We showered together, cleaning each other as we kissed, but didn't actually have sex. As we dried off she said, "I've been thinking about my not shaving my pussy, what do you think? I know you like Jill's little bush. The near constant shaving can be a pain, and I think I did it mostly to keep the asshole ex happy, not so much for me. Do guys really prefer it bare?"

"I can only speak for me. I prefer the bush. Nicely trimmed, mostly, but naturally bushy isn't bad either. If porn is to be believed, bare pussy is very popular, but personally, it tends to makes me think of a prepubescent girl, and I'm not into that at all. You, however, never reminded me of that, and eating you is really nice. But I'd love to see your pubes, so if you let them grow, I hope I get the chance."

"Thanks. If I can get past the itchy stage, I'll let you know, and be happy to give you a show. And maybe a taste."

"I'd love a taste right now, but I really have to get going," I said as I headed out of the bathroom. I needed to be at work several hours before she did, so I dressed and then kissed her goodbye as she stood in her kitchen wearing only her sexy oriental robe.

I drove to work thinking about several parts of the last 12 plus hours, and also thinking about Jill and how much I wished I had woken up with her this morning. I really liked JJ, and she really turns me on, but it seems clear that I'm in love with Jill, even though I didn't think I was ready to be in a full "relationship" right now. I just I couldn't wait to be in her arms again.

I called Jill as soon as I could that morning. Of course, I should have known she had already talked to JJ and had a pretty good account of all our time together. "Thanks, Tiger," was her response. Followed by, "Can you come by after work? I can't wait to see you. Well, more than see you..." I told her that the feeling was very, very mutual.

Stay tuned for more of our story...