Lucky Over 40 Ch. 11: Randy Ruthie

Story Info
Jill asks me for a sexy selfie and Ruth wants to help.
9.6k words
4.61
4.7k
2
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucky
Lucky
60 Followers

Author's note: This is the eleventh part of the story of two single 40somethings who met on-line and started an adventurous sexual relationship. Overall, it's about exploring some completely heterosexual kinks. You do not have to read previous parts to enjoy this, although somethings might be better understood. This installment is a sort of side story about an interaction with a co-worker one night at work.

Please check the story Tags to see what you may or may not like. If anything there bothers you, it might be best if you move on to another story, otherwise, I hope you enjoy reading. If you like it, please add some stars at the end, and even a comment. Your feedback does help inspire me to continue writing.

🏥 📱 📸 🍒 🍆 📸 📱 🏥

I've been dating Jill for a couple months, and we've been having a lot of great sex for about half that time. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world to be with her. We have a pretty unusual relationship in that Jill has "lent my services" to a couple friends in order to help them out with some sexual frustrations on a few occasions. A few days ago I took one of those friends to dinner and spent the night with her. It was a very sexual encounter, all at Jill's behest. But it also kept reminding me that I've fallen in love with Jill, and despite thinking I wanted to avoid another committed relationship right now, she's the only one I really want.

Jill and I had planned to see each other the following day, but our jobs got in the way. She was on-call as a visiting nurse, and had to make a couple unexpected visits. I got called in to help cover when a major highway accident required both the medical helicopters and several of the ambulances from the medical transport company where I am the operations manager. It was a wild day, and the next two were booked for each of us as well.

It's Saturday night, and I'm working a twelve hour shift in the Emergency Department where I occasionally moonlight, mostly to keep up my clinical nursing skills. This shift was actually booked a while ago to help a friend who needed the night off.

A couple hours into the shift one of the other nurses sneaks up behind me and whispers "Hey, lover boy. I was in the break room and heard your phone go off. You got a very interesting text..."

"What the hell? Why are you reading my texts, Ruth?"

"Just trying to be helpful. Thought it might be important, you know. Who texts you at work after 10pm?"

Ruth and I had worked together in this Emergency Department when I first came to Florida as a traveling nurse a few years ago. I liked it in this area, and before long I landed my current job, but I kept on the per diem list at the hospital just because. Ruth and I had flirted a lot when I worked with her, but one or the other of us was always involved with someone and so nothing ever came of it. She's quite attractive, but I always wondered if she was as interested in me as I was in her, or if she'd just been looking for another notch on her bedpost. Right now, however, Jill is the only one I really want.

"OK, fine. Let me see it before I go examine the new patient in seven."

"Oh you need to SEE it alright. And she wants a similar reply," Ruth says with a shit eating grin.

What the fuck does that mean, I wonder as I take the phone from her. I probably shouldn't have left it lying out. The people at my regular job wouldn't have been so nosey. Or would they? I glance at the phone and see a text from Jill, as I assumed, but it has an attachment. Shit, did she send me some porn pic? We occasionally exchanged pics from the internet when we wanted to tease each other.

I open the message and see it says,

Wish you were here. Send me 1 of you in your sexy scrubs. I want to know you r thinking of me. <3

I had been told that last thing is a heart symbol, but she often uses those little cartoon things, so does it really mean she wants up to three pictures? I open the attached photo and it looks like a selfie of her, from her chin down to her toned belly, prominently displaying her beautiful bare breasts with rock hard nipples sticking out invitingly. Damn, she looks good. And she wants one, or more, from me, showing I'm thinking of her? What? Does she want to see my cock at attention? Well it is, and shit, the scrubs don't hide it well, even with tight briefs on underneath. I've got to go see a patient now, too. Shit.

Just then, Ruth walks in, looks at me, then down at my crotch, and smiles, saying, "Guess you saw the text, or at least the attachment."

"Um, yeah." I guess my arousal is showing. Shit.

"Better hold the chart in front of your pants when you go to see that new female patient," she smirks. "If you want some help taking that picture your friend wants, let me know. I'd make sure to get a good shot."

"Thanks for the advice, but I don't think I'll need the help," I say as I walk out of the break room. I quickly grab a clipboard out of the box, holding it strategically as I walk toward the exam rooms. Shit!

- 🕧 -

It's more than an hour later when things settle down enough that Ruth can come tease me again. "So, you gonna take that picture for her? I really WOULD like to help...getting a photo of your WOOD," she says with a giggle. It's classic Ruth teasing, and maybe then some.

"Too bad you seem to have a girlfriend when I'm on the market. Always seems to be the way with us. But didn't I see you on one of the online 'Adults only' dating sites not long ago?" She's coming on just like she used to, at least like she did when she wasn't dating someone.

"Yeah, I was on-line for a bit before I met Jill. I'm definitely all set now."

"Looks like you should be. Those things in the text looked luscious, though not as fantastic as mine. Good catch, lover boy."

"Um, yeah." Since we had a pretty good relationship when we worked together, though it been almost a year, I figure I can be a little more open with Ruth. Maybe she'll let up some then.

"Ok, I can honestly say that they're very luscious. Hey, I can count on you not to talk about that text, and everything, with the rest of the staff, right?"

"Yeah, you can. You know me. Though I wish you'd really get to know me some time," she said with a wink. "I've often thought that we could've really had fun if the timing was better."

"Well, I have to admit that I'd thought about it too, Ruthie. But there weren't many windows of opportunity as I recall. You were pretty much always involved with someone. I assumed I'd just be the boy toy of the week, anyway."

"I don't know about that, lover boy. But you would've been a really fun toy I think." She says as she flits out to help another nurse check on a patient an ambulance just brought in. I hoped I really could trust her not to blab about Jill's text. I had repeatedly thought it was probably a good thing that I didn't get involved with her romantically, even just sexually. She seemed to rotate through guys pretty quickly, and there must be some reason for it. Although I used to think she would have been a lot of fun in the sack, I'm certain I've had a much better time with Jill. If she only knew...

- đź•ś -

It's over another hour later and several of the staff have gone home. It's now just the Doc on duty, an aide, Ruth and me. We have four patients and one just coming in. I already sent Jill a short text a while ago saying,

Thanks. Thinking of you but no time for pics. I'll try later. LYP

LYP meant "Love you, Princess," my usual sign off. She quickly replied:

OK, but I really want that pic, Tiger! 🍆

What IS that little cartoon thing? Looks like an eggplant, maybe? What the fuck is that for? This kind of casual, let alone sexual, texting wasn't my thing at all until Jill started doing it with me. I've never even taken a selfie, so it'll probably mean some trial and error and I don't know when, or if, I'll get time to try tonight.

- đź•’ -

It's now a little after 3am. Having just discharged two people, we only have a drunk sleeping in a room until his alcohol level drops enough that we can send him home, and a guy with a probable kidney stone on his way to the X-Ray department with our aide. The Doc went back to the on-call room to snooze, so it's just Ruth and me. Not being used to working nights anymore, I'm really struggling to stay awake.

"Hey, lover boy. You didn't send your sweetie a photo yet, did you?"

"No. No time."

"You need to go do that now, while you can."

"Honestly Ruth, I've never had the need to take a selfie, and I don't really know how, not with this phone that's still pretty new to me. I think I'll send my apologies and try to make it up to her later."

"Oh, it's easy. C'mon, I'll show you." She grabs my phone and my hand, pulling me through the curtain of the empty exam room next to us. I'm too tired to fight, or to even think about it.

Ruth stands with her back to the curtain and holds my phone in front of me, saying, "First, open the camera...and then press this to change it to look at you instead of away."

She holds the phone in front of herself, stepping back from me, and before I can react she pulls up her scrub top and bra, exposing her very nice, round breasts, and apparently snaps at least one picture.

"Shit, what are you doing?" I say as I lunge toward her, reaching for my phone. She moves it away and steps forward so my hand lands on her exposed tit, before I pull it back like I've been burned. Shit!

"Oh, that was nice. Did you like getting a little feel? Maybe more later, but right now I'm showing you how to take a sexy selfie, Robbie," she giggles as twirls herself out of reach and repositions her top. "Seriously, let me help you take a picture of yourself. Or do you want me to take it for you?"

I don't think the latter option is a good idea, and maybe if I say she can help I can get the phone away from her. I'm still too tired to really fight, though this has certainly woken me up. "Ok, you can help. C`mere," I tell her, holding out my hand.

"Just turn around, and I'll hold it, to show you how to line up the shot." Thinking this might be my chance, I do as she asked. She leans in tight against my back and I can feel her firm tits pressed against me. She holds the phone out in front of me with her left arm fully extended. I can see about the middle third of my torso moving up and down on the screen. I'm watching the image, but am distracted by her tits, wondering if I can feel her nipples, so I don't try to grab the phone, yet.

"Nah, you're not nearly ready to show her what she wants," Ruth says sweetly in my ear. "Here, I'll help with that, too." Her right hand slides inside the waist of my scrub pants and fondles my cock through my briefs. The phone emits a soft click and the screen blinks. Shit!

"Ruthie!" I snap at her, reaching for the phone, but she pulls her arm behind me. I spin around and her hand comes out of my pants, but catches the drawstring that holds them closed, undoing the bow that ties it. Her hand immediately grabs the waist of my scrubs and pulls. They open, and drop below my knees as I try to reach for the phone. Now I'm off balance and stumble, catching myself on the patient gurney in the middle of the exam room. As I am leaning too far forward against it, supported by both hands, she steps behind me and pulls my briefs down to my knees.

I'm still off balance, now with my legs and feet sort of tangled in the loose scrub pants and underwear, so I can't move quickly, or safely, at all. Ruth is giggling and says, "Oh that's a nice shot." Shit!

"Ok, let me help you up." She wraps her arms around my waist and leans back with me, but one hand quickly takes hold of my fully exposed dick. The other hand aims the phone and I hear that soft click again, but can't see what's on the screen. As I just try to get the phone, we both hear the outside door to the ambulance bay slide open. Someone's coming into the Emergency Department. Shit!

"Oops, duty calls," Ruth says and steps back away from me, still holding my phone. "Hey, pull up your pants, Rob. Oh, that's a nice shot, too," and she takes it. Shit!

Ruth leaves the room and I quickly yank up my pants and tie them before exiting. As I step out into the hallway I see it's just one of the local cops. Apparently he stopped to get a cup of coffee on his way to chat with the Hospital cop on duty.

"Oh, hey Rob. Haven't seen you in a while. You back here or just moonlighting, literally?" he asks cheerfully. I quickly explain that I'm just picking up a shift and still at my regular job, then excuse myself to go check on our patients. No one really needs checking on, but I'm not in a mood for small talk, and I need to fix my underwear that I hadn't really adjusted properly when I yanked up the scrubs.

Ruth doesn't seem to mind chatting away with him, though. I can't recall the cop's name. I've seen him around, and had him in some CPR classes I do for the Police. I don't know if he's single and if Ruth is on the prowl or just being friendly. She's a handful, I think to myself. Sorta like a certain tall blonde nurse I know... And Ruth's tits had looked to be just about as nice a handful, too. I'd like to see them again, and maybe see just how much of a handful they are. Oh, yeah, she took a picture of them with my phone... Ruth still has my phone! Shit!

I step into an empty exam room and fix my underwear as I think more about Ruth. Yeah, we've flirted quite a bit in the past. And then there were the times we went out for breakfast with some other nurses after work. Breakfast had just been an excuse for Mimosas and Bloody Marys. Those times out with "the girls" could get interesting since I was usually the only guy, or just one other. Nothing really happened, but once or twice Ruth would get carried away teasing and give me a grope or two. I guess I know a little about how women can feel when outnumbered by a bunch of rowdy male coworkers, especially with alcohol involved. And these nurses can get rowdy...

I had pretty much forgotten about her being "handsy" sometimes, and I guess today was taking the same a little farther. I don't know if that makes me feel better—or not—about what happened a few minutes ago. It was weird, but if I wasn't with Jill right now, I'd probably view it as an opportunity to have some fun with Ruth.

What would Jill think of all this? She "lent me out" to other women more than once, and said she trusted me to come back to her afterwards, so... But, I wouldn't be happy if she was having fun with some other guy. Was that just because I was insecure about her staying with me? I really don't know how I got so lucky to be in this relationship with her, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I'm still mulling all this over when I hear our aide coming back from X-Ray with the patient. I'll have to deal with Ruth and my phone later. Just then the drunk in room two starts puking, and an ambulance calls in on the radio that they were coming in with a possible heart attack. The guy with kidney stones needs a report called upstairs for admission. The "possible heart attack" is really in congestive heart failure, and she needs to be intubated and have me start an IV to push meds STAT. Meanwhile, a thirty-something comes in with a cough she's had for over a week `cause she thinks she might as well get it taken care of now. I miss working the E.D. Ok, maybe not.

- 🕡 -

The next few hours go by somewhat fast as we deal with those cases, and another ambulance patient who fell on the way to the bathroom and needs stiches, as well as a couple more early morning walk ins. The CHF patient finally gets sent to the ICU. The drunk has sobered up after puking all over the floor—and himself—so we can call someone to come get him, we hope...

Almost before I know it, there's daylight coming in through the ambulance bay doors, and the day shift crew are dragging themselves in like they just rolled out of bed. It's almost time to go home when I remember that Ruth still has my phone. Shit!

"Hey Ruthie," I say, trying to pull her aside before we start the handover to the next shift. "I really need my phone back."

"Oh yeah. Too bad, I never got to send one of those great pics to your girl, or myself, or anyone else. Hey, how about we go get breakfast and I'll give it to you then."

"Ruthie, I don't have time to go out with the girls today, as nice as that always is," I say a little sarcastically.

"Oh no, lover boy. Just you and me. I'll make you breakfast at my place. You remember where my place is, right?"

Oh shit. "Yeah, I think I do," I reply. I've taken her home more than once after some of those mostly liquid breakfast get-togethers. Not sure how she ever got her car later... "I really can't stay long, and I really don't want to get into anything but some breakfast and chatting. And getting my phone," I say quietly.

"What kind of girl do you think I am?" she says in full voice, as she goes with one of the women on the next shift do the med count. The other nurse gives me a curious look as they walk away.

I'm fucked. Wait, no! I hope that isn't her plan. Nah, it couldn't be. Could it? Shit!

I try to follow Ruth home, but she's too fast for me and I get there a few minutes after her. Behind a screen, her side door is wide open, so I go right in. I see two large glasses of orange juice on the kitchen table and she's scrambling some eggs. I sit down and quickly find out the orange juice has plenty of vodka in it. I miss my pineapple juice and vodka.

Ruth has her back turned while cooking and I can't help but admire her nice round ass in tight, thin scrub bottoms. That's when I realize she isn't wearing the jacket like top that covered her butt at work. And I don't think I saw that rather tight tee shirt on her at work, either. It hugs her slender waist, then curves out nicely at her hips.

"So, can I get my phone, Ruthie?" I ask, taking another sip of the drink, maybe just for courage. I really wanted to get right to the point. I'm afraid she's going to make some deal for it.

"Well, yeah, but, you don't wanna send any of the photos that are on it. You need something better for your Jill."

Here it comes. I'm waiting for it, but she doesn't continue, so I ask, "Like what? What'd you mean?"

"Well, she said she wants to see that you're thinking of her and her picture. I assume she wouldn't be happy if you weren't really standing up for her, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, Ok, I know what you mean," I said, halfheartedly.

"So, we'll take a couple nice pics of you being 'outstanding' in—or more out of—your scrubs, and see which is best to send her. I can take some for you. Or help and coach you in posing for some selfies you take. Now if you don't want to do that, I'll just send her what we already have." She's smiling at me as she turns around with two plates of eggs. It's now obvious she isn't wearing a bra, and her nipples are prominently poking at her low cut top. Holy shit!

How the hell did I get into this situation? Can I weasel out of it? Would Jill really be upset if Ruth sent her some of those pictures, or would she just laugh? I'm really tempted to chance Jill being less upset with what has already happened than what might happen. But if Ruth only wants a show, Jill would probably enjoy that somehow. Maybe I can keep it to just that.

"Ok, Ruth," I say, a little hoarsely, still recovering from the sight of her tantalizing tits in that tight top. "We can take a picture or two, right after breakfast. Then I'll send it off, and I gotta go. Thanks for the eggs, by the way."

"And the OJ, don't forget your OJ," she says, setting down the plates and bending over enough to give me a good look in her cleavage. Whoa, shit...

Lucky
Lucky
60 Followers