Lucky Over 40 Ch. 11: Randy Ruthie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, Ok," I say like this is nothing unusual. I untie my scrub bottoms, let them drop, and step out of them. Stretching out on the floor, half naked, my cock at half-staff, I muse about why neither one of them seems to give a fuck about me taking off my top.

"I thought those're your undies on the coffee table, and wondered about how they got there, but you can tell me later," Jill says. "Close your eyes for me, Tiger." I close them, tempted to try to peek, but too tired. Oh it feels good to lie down.

I hear her whispering to Ruth and then sense someone stepping on either side of me, straddling my body. Something is draping around me and I open my eyes without thinking. Apparently, Ruth' skirt is covering my head and she's squatting down over my face. I can't see much, just a faint awareness of her crotch coming down until she's almost on me.

Her soft pubic hair brushes against my nose and smells of her musky arousal. I always assumed she would be shaved, but I prefer some form of a bush so it's nice. Her soft labia touch my nose and then slide back to my mouth. My tongue reaches out to taste. I feel her twitch, then let out a little moan.

"Go ahead and show her what a talented tongue you have, Tiger," I hear Jill say, as I start to lick.

"I promised you'd give her something for her efforts. Maybe the sight of your hard cock could have been enough, but she's wanted more from you for a long time it seems. I think one of your oral orgasms should satisfy her; for now anyway. If you do a good job she might satisfy your cock, Tiger. Or maybe I will, and she can watch. Ooo, your cute cock is growing and it's such a nice sight. Hey, eyes front Ruth, no looking back." Jill seems to be having fun, but it's almost surreal, and I can feel my cock getting hard.

Jill had shown herself to be a bit of a voyeur before, and she really seemed to like putting me in sexual situations with another woman. I don't fully understand it since I wouldn't want her with some other guy. I was with her once when she tried giving a blowjob in a glory hole at JJ's store, but I was relieved when she backed out and let our friend Deejay finish the guy off. But here I am with the love of my life telling me to eat this other girl to orgasm while she sits on my face; a girl I'd occasionally lusted after in the past. Fuck this is hot. Tired or not, this is a delicious pussy and I'll enjoy feeling her squirm on my mouth as she comes.

I'm trying to concentrate on the soft, wet folds of the hot cunt moving just a little bit on my mouth and tongue. She tastes pretty good. Not as good as Jill, or even JJ; maybe as good as Deejay, but that was a while ago and I have trouble remembering her flavor right now. Her pussy lips feel bigger than those of the other three, but they're soft and velvety. She moans when I suck on them.

Oh, she's sliding back now. Ah, her clit must be near. It feels like the little hood might be here. I'll suck that between my lips and try to reach in with my tongue. Umm, she's moaning and pushing down on my mouth. I think I can feel the little nub on my tongue, right here... Oh, yeah, she's grinding and moaning more. Mmm, this is fun.

My cock is twitching as I use my mind to picture what I'm doing since I can't see much under her skirt. Hmm, she's moving up, pulling her clit away from my mouth. Too much? Trying to prolong it? Oh, there's her opening. I push my tongue inside. Wet and warm. Tasty, tangy pussy juice. I wish my tongue was longer. Who's that guy from Kiss with the disgustingly long tongue. Man, I'd reach for her g-spot with that tongue. Mmm, I lap at her folds and circle her opening. Delicious...

Did Jill say something. She's moving again. Did Jill just tell her I eat ass? Mmm, maybe. Yup, I'm licking along her perineum, and here it comes, yes? Yup, her butt crack. She's shuddering a little. Does this tickle her? Has she ever felt this before?

Yeah, there's her puckered hole. I lick around and around it. She's moaning and wiggling more. I press my tongue against it. She just sort of yelped. She's pushing back against me. I try to get my tongue in there. Umm, listen to her. She likes this I think. Maybe she hasn't had this before? Really, Ruth never got rimmed? Maybe I'm a lot kinkier than I thought, or she's less so than I assumed.

I need to try to use my hands. Let's see if Jill will say anything. Lifting my hands I fumble to get them under her skirt. I rub up her thighs and onto her nice round ass. I never got to see that bare ass, but here I am with my face buried in it; spreading her cheeks with my hands; pushing my tongue a little deeper. She's squirming and moaning.

What did she say? Make me cum? Yeah, she said "Please make me cum." I'd love to. I pull on her thighs, trying to coax her to move her pussy back to my mouth. Oh, she caught on, leaning forward and moving her hips so I have better access. Nice.

Is she wetter now? I think so; my face is getting coated with her juice, and her lovely scent is stronger. I run my tongue around and try to get deeper inside her, but I can't get far enough. Not nearly as far as I'd like.

I press a finger on her anus as I eat her pussy. She groans. Didn't she like that? Oh yeah, she did, she's pushing onto it now. What? "Yessss," she's saying. "More. Deeper." I do as asked, wiggling my finger as it probes farther into her ass.

She squirms and slides back more so her clit is on my mouth. The nub is more noticeable now, I think. I run circles around it with the tip of my tongue. I lap across it with the flat of my tongue. She presses into my mouth.

My other hand rubs her pussy lips and a finger slides inside. "Fuck yesss," she moans. I'm searching for that special place inside her, just a couple inches in. Oh, there's the spot, slightly more prominent and rougher in texture. "Fuck, oh fuck," she says, softly. I circle it with my fingers as my tongue circles her clit. The finger in her ass still wiggles. She's squirming more and grinding on my mouth.

"Suck it, please. Suck my clit and finger me," she's moaning loudly. "So fucking close. Fuck. Oh fuck I'm close." I suck her clit between my lips and press my tongue on it. Two fingers rub up and down on her g-spot in a come hither fashion. My finger in her ass does something similar, just `cause it's easier than trying to concentrate on too many different moves. My face is getting noticeably wetter.

"Oh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fucking fuck." She's moaning louder. She's pushing on my face and fingers, her legs squeezing against my head. "Aahhuuhhh," she groans. Her pussy and ass contracting on my fingers. Her pelvis tilts back and she quivers. "Ughmmm," a groan and sigh at one and the same time. Suddenly she pushes off me, rolling to my side, her skirt dragging across my face until I can see again.

I blink at the light, and lick my lips, coated with her cum. I see Jill standing over me, smiling broadly. Ruth is near my side on her back, her knees drawn up half covered by her skirt. "Good job, Tiger," Jill says.

"Fuckin yeah," Ruth sighs.

I take a deep breath in, still smelling Ruth's scent, and let out a long, satisfied sigh. "That was good. Thanks."

"Don't thank me," Ruth says as she takes my head in her hands and plants her mouth on mine in a wet kiss, her tongue thrusting into my mouth. When done she says, "You...me...I taste good. Fuck, whatever. That was great. You better do that again sometime. Or teach somebody else how to do it. I've never been eaten like that. Course, most guys only wanna give it a couple licks, if that. Fuck that was better than most guys' cocks. I bet it wasn't better than your cock, though..."

"Wouldn't you like to know," Jill interrupts, thankfully for me. "Maybe someday, but he's mine right now."

I look up at her, half awake, smile and sigh, "Um, hum."

"But it is a shame to waste that pre-cum you're leaking. Wipe it up and let her taste it, my love," Jill says to me.

Sure, why not. Using the digits that fingered Ruth's pussy, I wipe them across the end of my softening cock, then gather more spunk off my lower belly. I reach over and put my wet fingers into Ruth's mouth. She smiles and sucks, licking them with her tongue.

"Oh, you're sweet" she says when done, smiling. "I mean, taste sweet. But you're a sweet guy, too,"

"Come on, Tiger. Let's get you home to bed," Jill says. She helps me up, first sitting, then to my knees, and then slowly standing; any faster and we both know I might collapse. I half stumble toward the door, Jill right behind me. "You're gonna be Ok to drive, and not fall asleep on the way, right?"

"Yeah, just need to catch my breath after that big meal," I tease. "I'm beat, but I'm awake."

Ruth follows us out, and hands Jill my briefs. "Don't let him forget these, unless he can come back and let me put `em back where they go."

"I'll take care of that," Jill told her, then tuning to me, she put them over my head, my face looking out one of the leg holes as they both laugh.

I just smile, sleepily, and say, "Thanks. I'd rather wear yours, though." I get in my car, start it, and open the window. "See you later, Princess."

"Yup. As soon as I'm done with my patients I'll come by to check on you. And maybe check up on little Robbie," Jill says and Ruth giggles.

"I love you, Princess," I tell her, and she leans down and kisses me.

"Love you, too, Tiger," Jill says. She steps back from the car, saying, "Mmm, you might want to wash your face when you get home. Or not. Could give you some nice dreams." I see Ruth smile, then look away.

The drive home isn't very long, and I have no problem staying awake, but I'm bushed—and I smile as I think about how I just got "bushed," sorta... The thought makes my dick stir. It had finally gone totally flaccid a little while ago, though it leaked some precum on my leg. I think there was also some dried on my belly, from when I was eating Ruth. Stripping off my scrubs, I'm too tired to shower now, so I just rinse my face with warm water. Ruth had smelled nice on the drive home, but she isn't who I want to dream about.

I crawl into bed, hoping that Jill really will come by and wake me later. I'd love to get her juices all over me before falling asleep again. But right now I just need...to get...some...sleep...