Lucky Over 40 Ch. 11: Randy Ruthie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take a big sip and say, "Yeah, it's been fortified, too, hasn't it?"

"Hell yeah, we can't just have juice for breakfast," she laughs. "You're too uptight to take some good pictures. I need you to loosen up."

"I didn't think you wanted me 'loose' in them," I joke. I'm not very loose any more. Looking at her and those stunning breasts pushing against her top, my pants are feeling pretty damn tight and I try to reach under the table to adjust myself.

"Oh now you're catching on. Nope, not too loose. And I don't wanna give you too much of that fortified OJ or you won't be able to stand up straight. Or, maybe that's not a problem right now?" she giggles, and I guess I'm busted. "Too bad the other girls didn't get to join us for breakfast."

"I don't know about that," I say quickly. I wonder, if there were more people here it might keep things to only a show and I wouldn't have to worry about her wanting more from me. Or, would I just have a bigger audience...

We finish breakfast and she pours herself another screwdriver, but fortunately she didn't even offer one to me. After we clear the dishes she says "Come on in here where the morning light is better," and walks into her living room, with her drink, and my phone, in hand. What real choice do I have but to follow.

Ruth sits on the couch and I 'm not sure what to do so I stand a few feet in front of her, and drop my hands over my crotch when I notice she's staring. "Ok, so now what?" I ask, not sure at all what she has planned, but eager to get it over with and get home to sleep, as well as to get a chance to figure out how I'm going to deal with Jill's text request.

"Well, do you want me to take the pictures, or help you take selfies?" She has a wicked smile on her face, as she sips her drink and nonchalantly waves my phone around a little.

"Um, not sure," I reply as I try to weight the two options. Which is less risky? If she takes them it will probably be obvious someone else was involved, and I'll have to explain that to Jill. I'll also have to really pose for her, while she probably takes her time. But, if I let her "help" I'm not sure what she has in mind. Still, that has less chance of being obvious that I'm not alone, and maybe I can get control of the phone. "I guess you should help," I finally say, not very enthusiastically.

"Good choice. This'll be fun, you'll see," she says as she starts to stand, while thrusting out her chest. Damn, are her nipples poking out even more? Once she's upright, she pulls her shirt taught so it REALLY accentuates her breasts and nipples, not to mention exposing more lovely cleavage. She smiles and looks down at my front. "We need to firm up some things," she says, walking past me and running her hand lightly across the bulge in my scrub bottoms.

"Um, yeah. Hey, I think I better use the bathroom before we start. Too much coffee that last hour at work," I say, thinking I need an excuse, though that was as a pretty lame one. What I really want is to readjust my growing cock without doing it in front of Ruth. I know she'll try to get me erect and though it's getting there, it's uncomfortably pointed the wrong way in my tight briefs.

As I headed to her bathroom she says, "Hey, no jerking off while you're in there. And be sure to take off your undies. Those bikini briefs are cute, but they'll get in the way of the view we -- I mean YOU -- need to show. Remember, you're in a hurry, lover boy."

Shit!

I come back out, having removed my briefs, which also removed most of the problem I needed to fix. I stuff them in the pocket in the back of my scrub bottoms. Ruth pats my ass as I walk by and snatches them out.

"Oh, these are cute." (They aren't, not really.) "Hmm, what's this inside the front. Did you leak? Thinking about some nice pics for your girl get you leaking? Or was it something else?" she teases as she walks past me, wiggling that nice ass and touching a breast. I'm definitely stiffening, and the scrubs are tenting.

Shit...

"Ok, let's get started by reviewing her text, shall we," she says as she stands behind me and holds my phone out in front of us showing Jill's text and the photo of her beautiful breasts. "They are nice, aren't they," she purrs in my ear. "Maybe not as full and round as mine, but they are nice. And she's got nice nipples, too, much like mine. Nice suckable nipples." Now I'm sure I can feel Ruth's nips poking into my back. The image on the phone and the one she is painting in my mind are both working on my dick.

"So, it says, 'Wish you were here. Send me one of you in your sexy scrubs. I want to know you are thinking of me.' I assume she wants to SEE some evidence you're thinking of her, after looking at her picture, I suppose. So, are you? Let's open up those scrubs so we can see what kind of an effect she has on you." She says the last part soft and sexy, with her hot breath on my ear while her free hand pulls the drawstring holding my scrub bottoms closed, untying it again.

She slips her thumb into the waist band, pulls it out and peeks in. With no underwear on, my cock is plainly visible, reaching upward.

"Oh yes, I think that's a favorable result," she said joyfully. Her hand slides inside but I reach in after it, grab her wrist and pull it back. Her fingers try to grab hold of my dick, rubbing along my shaft and head on the way back out. "Kill joy," she says, pouting, but smiling.

Pulling her hand out of my pants also yanks the waist wide open, and once our hands are out, my pants fall down. My cock is now jutting out. It's about half erect, but it's growing from all the stimulation—both mental and physical.

"Oh nice! That view is worth getting my hand slapped," she says, and my phone clicks softly. Damn she's quick. I look at the screen and see it currently shows my waist and full crotch, with the scrub pants barely visible at the bottom of the screen. I don't know what the photo she snapped actually caught.

"Just to be sure we have what she wants, you should pull up your pants, maybe to your knees at least." I bend over to do so, and she pats my bare butt, making me jerk back upright, which causes my cock to bounce. "Oh that's really nice! Too bad I'm not in video mode," she laughs.

I get my pants part way up and spread my legs enough to keep them just above my knees. "That's nice, but we need to show her how happy he—I mean YOU—are," she giggles, but I know it's exactly what she meant to say.

"Let's see if we can firm things up some more," she whispers in my ear as she reaches around with her free hand and holds my cock, squeezing gently, then stroking it slowly.

Shit, it feels good, and I'm getting harder. But after a few more seconds I snap out of it, saying, "Hey, hold on a minute," and wrap a hand around hers.

"I am, but I don't think it'll take a whole minute, and I don't really need your help. Or did you want to stroke it yourself and just let me watch?" She's really enjoying herself, at my expense, sort of.

"No, you should just let go," I tell her, sternly, but not angrily. It's kind of fun, but I know it isn't something I should really let her continue. "Maybe I should just take the camera, I mean my phone, and take the last picture. You can watch, or direct, or whatever, but from someplace else."

"Spoil sport. Just being helpful," she says as she hands me the phone.

Her other hand has moved between my legs and as I take the phone, her fingers grasp my scrotum, near the base, and gently pull down. I let go of her other hand to fend of this attack, and she quickly grabs my cock again. She is gently tugging my balls and stroking my cock. I dare not pull on her hand holding my balls, and can't really see a point in interfering with the one stroking me. It feels good, even with the gentle tug on my balls. My cock is now fully erect and my balls are tightening.

"Ruthie," I say, softly, half pleading and almost moaning. "You need to stop this."

"Do you really want me to stop it, Robbie?" No, I didn't, but I did, too. Shit.

"You probably ought to take a shot of this, Robbie."

"No, I really shouldn't." After a couple seconds I say, "Really, stop," and put my hand on the one stroking my cock.

"Ok. I think he's ready for his close up now," she says, kissing my ear. She lets go of me and moves a few steps in front, taking a good look. "Oh yes. Pull those pants up a bit and take a shot of that."

I pull my scrub pants up my thighs and hold them with one hand, my cock and balls still fully exposed and definitely excited.

"Yeah, that's nice. Now for just a little more incentive," she says as she drags her top up and lets her firm, round, full breasts suddenly POP out from under it. Her nipples are erect and practically screaming for attention. My cock is doing the same.

"Now that's what I like to see. The girls appreciate that standing ovation for their appearance. Take a picture already! Maybe one of each of us."

I want to take a picture of her, but snap out if it enough to just take one of my dick instead. This seems really weird, taking a picture of my own dick.

She's now playing with her tits, squeezing them and tweaking her nipples as she stares at my cock. I don't think her actions are solely for my sake. "Here, I'll take one of them," she says, grabbing my phone as I try to pull my pants all the way up. She takes a picture of her arm supporting one boob while she cups the other in her hand. Then she quickly takes one more of me as I stand there staring at her, openmouthed, with both hands holding my pants just below my balls and throbbing cock.

"Oh fuck. That is a nice dick. I told Jill I always imagined you'd have a really nice dick," she says absent mindedly, while gazing at me.

"Wait, what?" I exclaim, wondering if I heard her right. "What'da you mean you told Jill you had thought about my dick? What Jill? When?"

She suddenly drops her breasts and looks embarrassed as her eyes roll up to meet mine, her face still pointing down at my groin. "Now Robbie, I just meant that I would have told Jill that, I mean..."

"I don't think so. What's going on, Ruthie?" I pull my pants up over my erect cock and tie the drawstring, then snatch my phone back from her. "Spill it Ruthie!"

"As it turns out," she starts to say, slowly, "I do some moonlighting with a few home health patients, through the same agency Jill works for. We've known each other for well over a year now. I saw her the other day, and..."

"Shit! Was this all a set up? Did she put you up to all this teasing and stuff? Did she offer to 'help you out' with something and 'lend' me to you like she did with her other friends? Shit, this is just like one of her schemes." I'm pissed, but not too pissed. In the back of my mind I think it's just classic Jill. I might end up laughing at it, but not until later, much later!

"What was that? She loaned you out to help friends? Loaned you out to who? To do what, exactly?"

Oh shit, she doesn't know about all that, and maybe this isn't another loan... "Never mind about that, this isn't about that. It's about what you two had planned! What's the deal?"

"Like I said, I saw her the other day and we were talking. Somehow it came up that her boyfriend had to work the night shift this weekend and I said I was working the night shift and she asked where and I told her and she told me your name and I said 'oh I know Rob' and we got to talking more and I told her we flirted but, unfortunately, it never went anywhere and she told me you guys have been dating a while and she's really, REALLY into you, you know, yeah I guess you probably do, and well..."

Her babbling is starting to hurt my head. I'm getting the general idea, but I need to stop her. "Hold on. Did you two arrange all this or not?"

"Well, no. Not really. Not then anyway."

"What the fuck does that mean? You arranged something later?" I'm too tired to play around. I want to channel Joe Friday and say 'just the facts mam, just the facts.' Or at least say, 'get to the fucking point,' not that Joe would EVER say that... Why am I thinking of "Dragnet" lines? Shit.

"No, we didn't really arrange anything. I just saw the text and saw the name, put two and two together and thought I could have some fun. Well, we could have some fun. I sent her a text from my phone to ask if I could help get you to ...

"So you didn't know in advance? And she didn't intend for you to see it, or to harass me about it?"

"No. Well, not at first. I mean, she kinda let me get involved...kinda...but later."

"So, now what. What's the plan between you two?"

"Um, no plan. Just send her a reply with a pic I guess. Why don't we just do that and then I can apologize, or whatever, or..."

"Or I can just go to bed. Home, in MY bed. To sleep. Alone. In case I wasn't clear."

"Yeah, Ok. I'm sorry. I..."

"Yeah, I got it. I'll just send the last pic I took and be done with it." Pulling up the last pic she took, I see she got my face as well as everything else. I was staring at her with my mouth agape, holding my scrub bottoms with both hands, an inch or two below my balls and prominent erection. Shit!

I'll go back and delete things later. I find the one I took, showing from a little above the lower hem of my scrub tops to maybe mid thighs, with my balls out and my mostly erect cock. It looked like I took it and there was nothing identifiable, unless you realy know my cock. I guess Jill, might recognize me...

I set it to send the pic to Jill, double checking the recipient, and adding a quick text with it. I had no idea what to write and just wanted to get this over with and go to bed. I hit send without showing it to Ruth.

Sorry this is late. Got too busy. Really liked your pic. Hope you like this. See you soon.

"Ok, that's done. I need to get home and get some sleep."

"Hey, I'm really sorry if I pissed you off. I was just trying to have some fun with you and thought it would be like when we used to flirt, but I guess maybe I got carried away..."

"No, it's Ok. It wasn't that bad I guess. Kinda typical Jill. I'm just tired and need to go."

My phone buzzes with a text from Jill,

I sure do like it Tiger. I always love that look on you. But looks like you r not yet fully awake.

Seconds later Ruth's phone buzzes. "Oh, it's from Jill. Wants to know if you went home. I had texted her you were coming here. I'll let her know you're leaving now."

Then my phone buzzes again.

Got an hour before my 1st patient. Coming to see you.

I was about to tell Ruth not too but I was too late, then hers buzzes again. She reads it to me,

Keep him there for ten min. Coming right over.

Shit. I just wanted to go to bed. To sleep.

"Do you want another drink while we wait?" Ruth asks as she gets up and walks to the kitchen with her empty glass. That ass still looking hot...

"Yes! But no. I need to be able to drive home without falling asleep." Shit. Jill, the things you do to me, I think to myself. Then I think about some of the other things she does to, and with, me. My cock stirs...

Ruth comes back with half a glass of OJ, and I assumed Vodka; hell, she doesn't have any place to go. "Um, maybe I should tell you that Jill said I could tease you, but shouldn't really touch you. Not in that way, if you know what I mean. Like I said, I got carried away. Can we keep that between us?"

"Yeah, I guess. That's kinda typical Ruthie, after all," I chuckle. She blushes little as she takes a drink.

We sit there and kid about the other times she'd gotten carried away and groped me, or got too raunchy. I didn't even remember some, but they never went as far as she did today. She had never seen, let alone touched my naked cock. And don't think I'd ever seen her naked boobs. But we had both wanted to...

We hear is a voice at the open side door, "Hi there, just me," Jill calls out as she comes in.

I get up and walk toward her as she enters the room. After I give her a big hug, I smack her hard on the ass. She yelps, "Hey!"

"You deserve a lot more than that. Later," I tell her, half sternly and half playfully.

"What? I just wanted a nice softcore porn pic of my honey. What's wrong? Did you two get up to something I should know about?" She's trying to hold back a grin.

"Don't play the innocent, Jill. That isn't like you," I tease.

"I, umm, might have gone a little too far, maybe...," Ruth volunteers, to my surprise.

"Oh? Did you make him cum? He didn't mess his pants again, did he?" Jill giggles.

"Huh? No, nothing like that. But what do you mean, 'mess his pants again'?" Ruth asks.

SHIT!

"Long story, for another time. Maybe over some drinks," Jill laughs.

Whew, at least she's not going to tell that story now. Not to Ruth, with me here.

"I may have gotten a little too, um, touchy. But, I did get to see that you're right, and so was I. He has a really nice looking cock." Good deflection, I'm thinking. Hey, am I rooting for Ruth?

"Hmm. Well...I owe you something for getting the picture I've been bugging him for, but I don't think I should let you have what I planned to, not if you didn't hold up your end of our agreement."

What?! What the fuck does Jill mean by that, I wonder?

"Yeah, Ok. But, does that mean I still get some reward...?" Ruth asks expectantly.

What? What the fuck 'reward'? What had they worked out?

"Yeah, well, I can't refuse people. He'll like it too, I'm sure," Jill says as she walks over to Ruth and then whispers something I'm straining to hear, while pretending I'm not.

Ruth heads out of the room, toward her bedroom I assume. Jill comes over to me, kisses me softly and asks, "Did you behave yourself?"

"What the hell kind of a question is that after you set me up again?" I respond with half serious indignation. Can I really be mad at her? Then again, this is starting to get a little weird, even for Jill. Where's she going with this? She's being almost like she was on the date when she was "in charge." She was quite dominant, which had been a bit scary, yet also arousing. But I'm just so fucking tired and really want to go home to bed. To sleep. Alone. Maybe...

"So, you saved all that delicious juice of yours for me, did you? But did you want to give some to her? Did you want to get some of hers? Did you get some of hers?"

Shit, this isn't quite like Jill, but it's also kinda fun. I think I'll just play along some. "No, I didn't give her anything, or take anything from her. I really was thinking of you, Princess. She grabbed my cock but I pulled her off. And she did show me her tits, but I just looked...briefly...sorta."

"But you wanted to do more? Did you want her to do more? You can tell me, Tiger."

Can I really? "Well, yeah, I thought it could be fun, maybe, but not while I'm with you. Really. Seriously, I'm too happy with you to fool around elsewhere. I mean that."

"Oh? What about with JJ? You were pretty hot and heavy with her, weren't you? And you had a lot of fun with Deejay before that, didn't you?" She's got that sly grin of hers. She's fucking with me.

"Yeah, you know I did. Because you asked me to. No, you told me to! You sent me into both those situations and wanted me to do my best to make them happy. And you know I just can't refuse you, Princess," I say, with what I imagine is a sly grin of my own. Who knows what she sees.

Ruth is now standing in the doorway. Why is she wearing a skirt now? More importantly, how much she has just heard? I can only assume it was probably more than enough. Shit.

"Will you do a little something for me now, Tiger? Jill says more than asks. Lie down on the carpet, on your back. Oh, and drop those pants first. Please?"

What? Well, Ruth has already seen my goods, and I know better than to try to argue right now, especially when I'm so damned tired.