Lucky Penny Ch. 04: Daddy Issues!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eduardo starred in awe; her breasts were even more beautiful than he imagined. He cupped them from the bottom, marveling at how heavy they were. Baby-girl closed her eyes as he pinched her long hard brown nipples; she looked so sexy. Eduardo wished he had time to fuck them, slide his cock between her beautiful tits, but Marie was just down the hall.

The pain made her eyes fly open. Papa's fingers cruelly pinched her sore and tender nipples. "No, papa, it hurts," she softly whispered, but her body wanted him to continue. She knew it was fucked up, but she liked being forced by a man.

"I wish I could fuck you!" he moaned as he twisted her hard nipples. He leaned down, kissing Lucky on the mouth. His cock hardened as she sucked on his tongue. Her tits felt fantastic, but he needed more. He pushed her back against the door. "Don't move!"

Lucky swallowed his tobacco-tainted saliva as she watched her father-in-law open his pants and take out his hard cock. He was larger than his son, but not by much. It was dangerous what they were doing, but also exciting. "Papa!" she exclaimed in panic, quickly looking down the hallway. "What about mama?"

"Touch me," he whispered as his fingers found her nipples again. "Quickly!"

"Oh god, what are you making me do?" she moaned. Her hand stroked papa's skinny cock as he kissed her again.

Eduardo was in heaven; this was better than any of his fantasies. Lucky's soft hand felt incredible, but he wanted more; he dreamed about using her pretty mouth. He needed her to suck his cock like she sucked on his tongue.

Lust consumed her, sexual tension built in her body. Stupidly she moaned in frustration when her father-in-law pulled away. Her semi-inebriated body wanted more.

"Shush, baby-girl, you're too noisy. I have a better idea."

When Eduardo pushed down on her shoulders, she knew what he wanted. "This is wrong, papa," Lucky whispered as she put up fake resistance, allowing him to push her to the hard floor.

Eduardo's cock was hard and slippery; some of his pre-cum had leaked out. After sucking on Bubba's huge cock, it was no effort to take all of papa's in one gulp. She giggled at papa's loud gasp of surprise. Holding his cock deep in her mouth, she used her tongue to stimulate him, licking the underside as she sucked hard.

His baby-girl was talented, too talented, he wanted this to last forever, but she was bringing him close to coming. Marie never did this for him, not from the first day they were married; she said God disapproved. That's why he took a mistress. Eduardo planned on leaving his wife and was only waiting for Lucky and Dan to move out. It was wrong, but he was glad Marie mistreated Lucky, forcing them to move out sooner rather than later.

Papa surprised her by not coming as quickly as his son did. She used all her tricks on him, and still, he didn't come. Her mouth was sore from Bubba's big cock, but the challenge of making papa come drove her on.

"Oh, baby-girl, your mouth feels incredible," he whispered. "Let me take over now." He grasped the sides of her head, forcing her nose into his potbelly, holding her there. He was surprised she didn't struggle or gag as his mistress did. His thrusts were hard and deep, sometimes fast, sometimes slow. The worry of Marie coming out and finding them made his cock even harder.

Lucky couldn't believe what was happening. Papa just blackmailed her into sucking his cock. Giving up control excited her. Papa's cock was twitching in her mouth; he was close. Her head was bouncing on his cock so fast she was getting even dizzier.

"Now, right now!" Eduardo loudly whispered as he held her against him, shooting his cum down his daughter-in-law's throat. His hips slowed as Lucky continued to suck on him. When he finished, he had to force Lucky's mouth off his cock.

Lucky wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, almost laughing at how quickly papa's cock shrank, just like his son's. "You won't tell Dan?"

"No, your secret is safe," Eduardo sighed with gratitude. "But one day, I may want to see you again." He helped Lucky to her feet and cupped her amazing tits one last time before putting away his cock. "Go to bed, baby-girl, and dream of me."

Lucky nodded and pulled her top up. She went to leave, but papa grabbed her. His hard kiss surprised her, especially when his tongue sought out hers. Papa didn't mind the taste of cum, something else he shared with his son. Eduardo's hands pinched her nipples one last time as their tongues danced together.

"Eduardo!" Marie yelled from the bedroom. "Is the slut home?"

They quickly jumped apart. "Thank you, papa, maybe next time we'll have more time. You taste good," she drunkenly giggled.

Lucky gave him a quick kiss and hurried to the bathroom before anyone else used it. Retrieving the key, Lucky licked it clean and emptied her bladder. Her worry now was papa would tell Dan she was cheating; maybe in the morning, she would offer to have sex with papa to keep her secret. She stumbled to bed and laughed at the unexpected ending of fucking two daddies in the same night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucky couldn't believe morning arrived so soon. Dan must have come home early; through blurry eyes, she could see it was still dark outside. Dan's cock was poking her mouth. Awkwardly, she sucked him, hoping her husband would come quickly like he always did, and she could go back to sleep.

"Hmm, yes, suck me, baby-girl."

Lucky screamed out in shock; it was Eduardo, not Dan, and it was the middle of the night. "No, papa! Not again!"

"Shh, it's okay. Just suck me for a bit," Eduardo whispered. "Marie is snoring." He pushed his cock back in her face, but she wouldn't open her mouth. "Do you want me to tell Dan you're fucking another man?"

"No!" Lucky said in defeat.

How did she keep getting trapped like this? It seemed like every man she fucked blackmailed her. First her uncle Carlos, then all his perverted friends, then Bubba, and now papa. Dan is the only man who didn't, and now she was cheating on him.

"You promise not to tell Dan?"

"Yeah." This time when Eduardo pushed, his daughter-in-law opened her mouth. "Hmm, just like that, nice and slow." He pulled the sheets back; pleased Lucky was naked. He reached out to play with her tits. "I couldn't sleep thinking of you and your sexy body."

Lucky sucked and sucked even though her body was dead tired. Papa pinched her sore nipples sending pain shooting through her body. His grunting got louder and louder, and she worried Marie would hear them. "Papa! Papa! Be quiet! Marie is on the other side of the wall." she begged.

"I don't care," he whispered, looking at Lucky's fantastic body. The urge to fuck her outweighed the risk. "Spread your legs."

"Don't papa; I'm your daughter-in-law!"

Eduardo climbed on the bed, forcing her legs apart. "I need this baby-girl."

Lucky gave up struggling; if papa wanted to fuck her, then she had to let him, or else he would tell Dan she was a cheat. She spread her legs wide, holding her arms out to him. "Do it, papa, fuck my pussy, but be quick!"

"Ah," Eduardo moaned as his cock pushed in. "So warm." He kissed her mouth, enjoying how she kissed him back. So many nights he dreamed of this, now it was happening. He cursed himself for waiting to make a move until her last night in his house.

Eduardo felt good inside her; he didn't rush like his son. Her body was waking up, getting turned on, coming alive. She urged him on with grunts and squeezing her pussy on his cock. Papa nuzzled her neck, sucking on her earlobe.

"Hmm, it feels wonderful!" She wrapped her legs around him to draw his small cock deeper. "Fuck me, papa! Fuck me hard!"

"Thank you, baby-girl. You're making my dreams come true!"

Eduardo's cock stayed hard from the small blue pill he took earlier. He used them with his black mistress to last longer. Now he could fuck Lucky for at least an hour, an hour of ecstasy. The soft creaking of the bed droned on and on.

Papa was fucking her doggy style now, with her ass pointing to the ceiling; he pulled her breasts out to the side, yanking on her nipples like the reins on a horse. He made her change positions, over and over, and not once did she resist him. She felt him come inside her, and even though she tried not to, she came as well. Lucky was surprised papa's cock was staying hard forever.

One hole left, Eduardo thought, as he fucked his daughter-in-law from behind. If he did it quickly, baby-girl wouldn't be able to stop him. On the next thrust, he pulled out entirely and aimed for Lucky's ass.

"Ah!" Lucky screamed out in shock and pain.

Eduardo hastily clamped his hand over Lucky's mouth to silence her screams. "Shh, just a bit more, it feels so good," he whispered into her ear as he pushed deeper and deeper into her ass.

His weight flattened her to the sheets. She cried into the pillow, not from the sudden pain, but because she wanted Bubba to be the one doing this.

Now that he was in her ass, he didn't want to stop. "Don't cry; I'll hurry." Eduardo sped up, holding her shoulders for support. Her ass was twice as tight as her pussy. The bed was knocking against the wall, and he worried about Marie waking and catching them. Only a few more strokes, he was so close to coming again.

"Eduardo! Where are you?" Marie yelled from the other side of the wall.

They both let out a startled groan. "Damn!" Eduardo said as he pulled out and raced to the door with his pajamas at his knees. Lucky didn't want to laugh, but it was impossible not to as papa's cock shot cum out onto the worn carpet.

The sound of the toilet flushing covered his absence and her continuing laughter. Lucky curled into a ball, her body ached everywhere, but sleep wouldn't come; papa woke up her desires. Using her fingers to comfort herself, she nursed on one of her big tits as her fingers rubbed and pinched her clit. When her orgasm hit, she bit down on her hard nipple loving the self-inflicted pain.

It was a wicked thing to do, but that night she dreamed her new daddy's big cock was fucking her like a demon from hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continued

12