Lucky Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Moira's quite generous, if I get a tip I'll split it with you," Tully offered, before disappearing off towards the pool to prepare the massage room.

--

"Goodnight, Miss Wheelwright, Miss Tarley," Lucky said as the last two ladies headed out into the darkened street arm-in-arm. In an effort to be more like Tully, he'd been spending some effort in learning names recently.

He picked up their wine glasses and took them back to the bar, where he spent a few minutes washing them and generally tidying up the bar area. Looking up at the clock over the fireplace he noted that Tully had been gone for nearly an hour. He'd expected him to come back and help him tidy up. Perhaps he should head down to the changing rooms and see if everything was alright?

It was semi-dark back there, the pool still and dark beneath the glass roof, lit only by a few gas lanterns. It was quiet too, apart from the sound of muffled voices coming from one of the massage rooms. An hour seemed like a long time, but he supposed that Tully would have had to set the room up. He crept down the hall quietly, not wanting to disturb them, their voices growing louder, and as he got closer he noticed the glow through its large keyhole, perhaps large enough for him to see through, he thought to himself as he crept closer.

He knew he shouldn't watch, after all this was one of their members, probably naked, and enjoying an intimate moment with Tully. But on the other hand, didn't they want him to learn the art of massage? How would he ever learn unless he watched a demonstration? Yes, he reasoned, a quick look wouldn't do any harm, just to make sure they were alright and so he could study his friend's technique.

He knelt down, slowly, quietly and eased forward, the amber light from the keyhole creating a bright circle around his eye. Inside, it was dim, the space lit only by a number of scented candles. Moira was lying face up on the massage table. She was naked apart from a white towel draped demurely over her thighs and lay quite still, her arms at her sides, waiting patiently as Tully poured a few drops of oil onto her stomach from a small white jug. This close to the door, he could taste the air inside, warm and humid, and fragranced by the coconut oil and the floral scent of the candles. She had a good body for her age, and lovely breasts, full and round, and tipped with rosy pink nipples and he felt a little envious as he watched his friend running his hands over her bare skin.

Tully was barefoot and stripped to the waist, wearing only a pair of thin linen trousers, a belt tied loosely at the front.

"Yes, it has been a long day, Tully, I really need this," Moira was saying.

"You just relax and enjoy the moment," he replied as he took her wrist, straightening her arm, his free hand sweeping smoothly along the pale skin, and massaging her bicep.

"Mmm, Tully," she muttered appreciatively, as he changed position, standing behind her and kneading her shoulders with strong fingers. "You have such good hands."

Lucky watched Tully's large hands rhythmically rubbing the woman's neck then sliding slowly along the slope of her generous breasts, her skin glistening with oil and catching the amber glow of the soft candle light, still feeling a little guilty and wondering if he should creep quietly away. But surely he reasoned, the more he watched, the more he'd learn?

The sound of Moira's soft gasps brought him back to the present. Tully had been squeezing and fondling the pliant flesh of her boobs, his confident hands sweeping and squeezing her generous mounds. Lucky could hear her breathing quicken as his oily fingers circled and flicked at her nipples till they were erect, sitting proud of her pale flesh, stretching upwards as if craving the touch of his teasing fingertips.

Lucky felt his cock harden, pressing urgently against his trousers as he watched Moira slowly reach out, her hand sliding along Tully thigh. It was clear that he wasn't wearing underwear, the hard ridge of his cock clear in his thin linen trousers, and Moira's red lips curled into a smile as she explored the lengthy bulge, lazily tracing his impressive length with her fingertips.

She moaned contentedly, closing her eyes as he squeezed one of her breasts into a tight cone then flicked a fingertip back-and-forth across a plump nipple, before gently rolling it between oily thumb and forefinger. Her full lips parted to emit a throaty gasp as he pinched it tightly. She hardly seemed to notice as his other hand slid the towel from her hot thighs, leaving her naked.

Lucky pressed closer to the keyhole as he felt his excitement growing, his cock stirring in his smart grey trousers as Tully poured more oil on his fingers and stroked her stomach in slow, lazy circles, moving downwards over her bare skin, and sliding smoothly over her pubis. Her mound had a sparse covering of dark hair, which became flattened and glossy as Tully massaged it with his oily fingers. Moira's breathing quickened as Tully's slick fingers slid between her fleshy thighs as his other hand continued to pluck at her erect nipples.

Lucky hadn't seen many naked women in his short life. There was the street girl that Eamon had gotten for his birthday, of course, although that experience had turned out to be a lot briefer than he'd hoped for. He also had fond memories of seeing one of the female teachers undressing for bed one night while sneaking back into the orphanage, shortly before he left.

This was very different to the adolescent thrill of seeing a woman stripping down to her drawers though. Moira's soft moans were growing louder as Tully slowly eased two of his glossy fingers between her inflamed lips, slowly moving them in and out as her hand clutched at his erection, roughly stroking him through the thin cloth. Lucky watched as Tully explored her hungry pussy, his fingers easing a little deeper with each stroke, his other hand reluctantly leaving her breasts and gently circling the had little pink pearl of her clit.

"Oh Tully, please, please," she gasped as he increased the rhythm, frigging her harder and deeper as her back arched, her hips moving restlessly, undulating in time with his fingers. Lucky could see her hand squeezing the edge of the bench, her knuckles whitening as she got ever closer to release.

Her body was flushed now, glistening and glowing in the dim candlelight, her hips undulating as her soft gasps increased in pitch, her muscles tightening, her body becoming taut, her fingers squeezing one of her hard little nipples as she drew ever closer. Tully's finger plunged inside her, knuckle deep now, his fingers glistening with her juices as he frigged her hard now, every stroke pushing her ever closer to the edge. Her breathing became ragged, reduced to short, sharp gasps as her body tensed, bracing for the intense pleasure to come.

"Yes, oh yes," she wailed as she came, her back arching, her body jerking and squirming hotly.

Lucky's pushed closer, feeling his hardness rub against the door pleasurably. The woman's hot gasps finally started to subside, her glowing body looking relaxed and satisfied, her eyes half-closed as she watched Tully ease his trousers down over his hips. Her plump lips parted to emit a soft gasp of pleasant surprise as his cock sprang forth, rock hard, looking swollen and ready for action.

"Well, well, I am a lucky girl," she purred as she reached out and ran a fingertip along his swollen length.

Lucky had seen all he needed to see. It was such sweet torture to be able watch but not participate and he'd had enough for this evening. In truth, he'd been a little shocked. Was the Madam's no more than a glorified brothel? He supposed that subconsciously he'd always known that this kind of thing went on, all the signs had been there. But still, what did that make him?

He stumbled away from the sound of Moira's breathless moans and back towards the still darkness of the pool area, walking awkwardly as he tried to accommodate his sizeable erection and knowing that his dreams would be full of vivid images tonight.

12