Lucky Stars

Story Info
Friends to lovers until it ends abruptly. Can they try again?
19.8k words
4.81
9.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my senior year in college. It was spring and we were blowing off some steam. I only had a few weeks of school left and I had already landed an amazing job that I would start at the end of June.

I was a fashion design student at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. And in a few months I'd be starting a paid internship at a fashion house in LA, working with some of the best drapers in the business.

My best friend Chanel had insisted we go to some bar to see a band play tonight. I was tired from the long school year, but I'd humor her. There was a hot guy in the band that she was into, so I was going to be the best gay bestie and wingman for her tonight.

My boyfriend Mario didn't want to come with us, so I was only here to support Chanel. We were on the list at the door and got in immediately. It was starting to get crowded and the band was supposed to go on in about a half hour. I grabbed us some Claws to start the night.

Felix, the guy from the band that Chanel was into, came and hung out with us for a few minutes before the show. He was hot, I understood why Chanel was so into this guy. Felix was gorgeous and the singer in a popular local band. The band was recently signed, but they were still playing clubs, so I'm not sure how legit it all was. Clubs and concerts weren't my usual idea of fun.

Chanel was heading to St. Louis after graduation for a job, so I would brave the club to hang out with her before she moved away. We'd grown close over the past few years. She had introduced me to Mario.

I had met Chanel halfway through our freshman year. We both worked part time in the campus bookstore. We were in totally different programs of study at school, so we probably wouldn't have met if we hadn't both worked there. We clicked right away and started hanging together immediately.

She always had a boyfriend, lots of different, consecutive boyfriends. She wanted us to double date so she introduced me to Mario, who was in her study group. We went on a few dates and eventually we got serious around the beginning of sophomore year.

Lately, Mario never wanted to go out and he seemed distant. My initial reaction was to be upset but I quickly realized, I didn't miss him that much. But with graduation so close and a new job looming, I just went with the flow and stayed with him. It was boring, but it was consistent and easy.

I had asked Mario to come to the club tonight even though I knew he'd say no before I even asked. He said no. So I was going to have fun with Chanel and help her land Felix, not that she needed much help.

The band was pretty good and Felix sang every song right to Chanel. She was floating during the whole show. Afterwards we got to go backstage and hang out with the guys. Chanel immediately abandoned me for Felix, which I had expected. I grabbed a beer and stood against the wall with some other hangers-on and crew.

"Did you catch the show tonight?" Someone said near my ear.

I looked around and saw a tall, good looking guy leaning next to me. I nodded to indicate I'd seen the show.

"What did you think?" He asked.

"It was good. Not really my thing. I'm here for my friend." I pointed to the couch where Felix was holding court with a smiling Chanel in his lap.

"She doesn't seem to need you." It seemed like he was going to say more, but then didn't.

"Well, she's good for now, but I'm not abandoning a girl, at a club, with a guy she doesn't know that well." I kind of snapped at him.

"Sorry, that's not what I meant. Besides, Felix is a good guy. She's safe." He took a drink from his red cup.

"You know Felix?"

"You saw the show, right?" He asked me kind of sarcastically.

"Yeah, I just said that." I replied.

He laughed. "It really must not be your thing. I was standing right next to Felix on stage, all night." He mimed playing a guitar.

"Sorry. You look different back here in regular light instead of the bright flashing lights on stage." I didn't recognize him at all. I realized I hadn't really paid much attention to the show.

"I'm doing a handful of shows with them while the usual lead guitarist is out for shoulder surgery. I'm Toby." He offered his hand for me to shake.

"Hey, I'm Oliver. Nice to meet you." I shook his hand. I made sure to seem casual. I'm not looking to lead anyone on. I'm dating Mario and I'm not looking for anything else right now.

"How do you and Chanel know each other?"

What was with this guy and the small talk? It was kind of loud back here and I'm not interested. I wish I could leave. Maybe it's time to check in with my girl.

I somehow eradicated myself from that uncomfortable conversation and got Chanel's attention. We decided to head out shortly after. Felix had some industry guys to entertain. We left so he could do just that.

A few weeks later Chanel begged me to go to a big house party in the hills with her so she could see Felix again. They had been hanging out but he was always busy, so she still didn't feel comfortable just going to hang out with him without a buddy along.

An industry party in the hills would be fashionable compared to the show at the club, so I was much more interested in this event. I agreed to go. I invited Mario. He said no. In the Uber to the party, Chanel went off about me dumpling Mario, again.

"You're the one that introduced us." I reminded her, knowing it would change nothing. She went on saying that she never thought we'd date for close to three years. That he was boring and he made me boring. I had heard it all before.

It was true. Both Mario and I were boring. Our relationship coasted along. It was easy and boring. Neither of us gave much effort and neither of us cared to. But with school and everything on my plate, I didn't care to look and I didn't want to be single either.

At the party, I got a flute of champagne and found a spot on the balcony to lean and watch the sunset over the ocean.

"Are you here for Chanel again?" A familiar voice said beside me.

"Yeah. Toby, right?" I looked up at him. I hadn't even thought about the fact he might be here.

"Yes, you remembered. And you're Oliver, right?" He smiled a huge smile. Tonight, in the relative cool and quiet of this balcony, he looked different. He wasn't sweaty from rocking out and he had on a hot outfit. His pants were so tight, I could practically make out every detail of his huge dick. Jesus.

"Yes, that's me, Chanel's wingman." I smiled and looked back out at the water to avoid ogling his giant cock.

"Oh hey, this is my boyfriend, Simon." He said and pointed to a thin guy that was walking over to us. I was equally relieved and disappointed that he had a boyfriend. It felt strange.

"Nice to meet you Simon, I'm Oliver." I shook his hand. His hand was limp and clammy. He was very prissy looking and he clearly wanted to mark his territory because he nearly sucked Toby's tongue down his throat right after we shook hands. I quickly made my excuses and went into the house.

Chanel ended up dating Felix for a few months until we graduated and she left for Missouri. I had hung out with her and the band a handful of times and I'd met the actual lead guitarist at the last party I went to with Chanel before we went our separate ways. Toby hadn't been there and I was kind of sad about it, surprisingly.

Chanel left and Mario and I really started to drift apart. I realized we'd already been this far apart but without my friend by my side, keeping me busy, it became too obvious to ignore. We didn't break up exactly. We just stopped being together and neither of us cared enough to break it off. It was just over.

I started the new job, which was the breath of fresh air I needed. I made friends with a bunch of my coworkers, but my favorite was Ruby, by far. Ruby was non-binary and I loved them. They were fun and vivacious and desperately fashionable. I wanted to be Ruby.

Ruby took me to much better clubs than Chanel had, but Ruby was an LA local with a monied background. It made sense that we rolled like sparkly ballers now. We got comped and drank for free everywhere we went.

We got to go to a music award show afterparty that was so star studded, I was trying not to fashion queen out every five minutes. While I was in the gift bag room, I ran into Toby and Simon. First of all, yes, there is a room just for you to go and collect your swag bag. I've never felt so LA in my life.

Simon was drunk and he wanted to be belligerent but he was too sloppy to actually pull it off. Toby seemed genuinely happy to see me which made my sexy bits tingle.

After the afterparty, Toby put drunk-ass Simon in an Uber and sent him home. Ruby left the party with a "sexy someone" that I'm almost sure was Jared Leto. Toby and I went to get breakfast at a local diner as it was nearly four in the morning.

I found out that Toby was a studio musician. He worked for several huge producers and he had played on tons of incredible projects. He was the same age as me, twenty two. We were both working in our dream career fields and we were both artists, in our own ways. Toby could play nearly every instrument and he was impressed with my portfolio I showed him on my phone.

I felt butterflies and sparks all night, but he was with Simon, so I didn't act on it. At the end of the night he looked like he wanted to kiss me, but he was ever the gentleman. He rode in the Uber with me, as it dropped me off at my place. We had exchanged numbers and promised to hang out again sometime.

Life got busy after that and I was working all the time. Ruby was now dating a model and they were always off with him, traveling to exotic photoshoots and locations. I texted with Toby occasionally, but we never found time to hang out.

Over the holidays that year, I met a nice older man in the fashion industry, named Jason. He was sexy and mysterious and I was crazy about him. We spent the holidays together and on New Years Day I found myself on a private yacht with him in Miami.

After that trip he asked me to move in with him and I did. I was with Jason for over a year when I found out he had a wife and two kids in New York and another baby momma and infant in Miami. An infant that had been conceived, carried and birthed all while we were together.

I reached out to Toby when it was all crashing down and he let me sleep on his couch for a week while I figured out where to go next. He wasn't with Simon anymore, but he was getting ready to go on tour with a huge act and he'd be gone for months, so neither of us made a move.

I ended up subletting his place for the last five months of his lease while he traveled. I got a studio apartment after that. Toby and I texted and FaceTimed a lot while he was on the road. We grew very close. It was special. I started to really fall for him, but like it had always been, our timing was off and we never got a chance to try to be anything.

By the time he got home, I was going to Paris with one of the designers to assist during some big meetings and several fashion shoots. In Paris I met a local named Dante. Dante and I had lots of crazy wild sex while I was in the city of lights.

He was in his early thirties and was suave and sexy. He always made me feel attractive and desirable. Dante took me to an underground sex club one night. And that night he convinced me to have sex in public at the party.

He was kissing me and he backed me up against a pillar in one of the rooms at the party and stripped me bare while we drew a small audience. After I was nude, he turned me around and fucked me from behind while a dozen people watched. It was fun and exhilarating, but it was something I wouldn't do back home. This was strictly part of my Paris fantasy.

When I got back to Los Angeles, Toby was dating several guys and living the rock star lifestyle. We lost touch for a few months. I had a party at a restaurant for my twenty fifth birthday and I texted an invite to Toby. I assumed he wouldn't make it since his career and personal life were both so crazy right now.

Not only did Toby show up, but he showed up with a bouquet of red roses and he looked like sex on a stick. He had turned twenty five just a few months before. He stood an inch over six feet. He was lean and muscular and he looked gorgeous to me, standing there holding those flowers.

His big hazel eyes were locked on me. His brown hair was perfectly imperfect and his tight jeans showed off his ample manhood. His smile melted my brain. I rushed to him and hugged him tightly. He stayed by my side all night.

After my party I went back to his place. He was single now. He had tried to live the life of a freewheeling rocker but he had found it lacking. He was lonely no matter how many people he hooked up with. I was close to giving up on finding someone to date. I was ready to be single for a while. But that was about to change.

That night I kissed Toby for the first time. It felt like fireworks exploding all around me. I had met him three years before. We had become friends and we had drifted in and out of each other's lives. We had both been interested in each other, but our lives never lined up. Until now.

Toby led me to his bed and gently guided me down as our mouths connected. We slowly undressed each other as we kissed and touched, caressed. It was magical. I thought I'd rip his clothes off if I ever got the chance, but we took our time and savored each moment.

Once we were naked, he rolled over on top of me and looked into my eyes. He told me I was everything he'd always wanted and I was worth the wait.

His naked body was incredible. He had tattoos on his torso that I had never seen and below those was his giant erection. I'd seen him smuggling that sausage in his tight pants for years, but fully erect and free, it was truly impressive. He was just a fraction of an inch shy of nine inches.

He looked at my body like I was perfect. I was far from perfect. I was paler and softer than I wanted to be. I was shorter by five inches but I weighed about the same as him. Next to his muscles and lean shape, I felt chubby and unattractive. Fully erect I was about six and half inches, so I really paled in comparison to him there, too.

I usually didn't get self conscious with guys. Just a few months ago, I had been fucked in front of strangers, but with Toby, I felt different. I wanted to impress him. I really cared what he thought. And he either sensed it or he really didn't mind my body, because he made me feel beautiful instead of awkward.

That first night together, he worshipped my body. He made me feel truly wanted. He blew my mind with his skills. It was the best birthday ever. The best sex ever.

He started by kissing me from head to toe. He took his time and had my whole body vibrating with need before he finished. He licked and sucked my dick. I tried to repay that favor but he insisted that since it was my birthday, it was all about me tonight.

He lifted my legs and spread me wide open before him. He licked my hole and ate my ass until I was begging him to fuck me. Finally, as I watched him move closer, he smiled at me and lined himself up to enter me.

He knew just the right angles and tempos to play me like I was his favorite guitar. He was gentle at the right times and brutal in the ways that I wanted him to be without me even directing him. He listened to my body and together we made beautiful music all night.

His giant cock felt incredible inside me. The sounds he made and the way he smelled as he fucked me hard and deep pushed me to my limits. He made me cum so hard, I thought I'd die from ecstacy. And several hours after that first time, we did it all over again. And again in the morning.

Toby and I started dating. Within a few weeks we were serious and in a full on relationship. Toby was the best boyfriend I ever had. We had fun together even when we were sitting on the couch watching TV.

We complimented each other in almost every way. The things I wasn't good at, he was good at, and vice versa. He cooked. I cleaned. He did laundry and I managed the bank account. It felt balanced and easy. We never fought about the big stuff.

Weeks turned to months and months turned into a year. On my birthday, our first anniversary, Toby took me to Hawaii to celebrate both occasions. It was heaven on earth.

We checked into our luxury seaside suite and had amazing sex immediately.

"Oliver, get on that bed." He said to me about six seconds after we walked into the room and shut the door behind us.

I crawled onto the bed and lay back to watch him. He slowly removed his shirt and then his pants and underwear. He stood in front of me, erect and glorious.

"I love you, Toby." I said it as I looked at this man displaying himself to me. He was mine. I loved him more than I'd ever even thought possible.

"I love you, Oliver. You are my whole world." He walked to the edge of the bed and started pulling at my clothes. He undressed me and then crawled on top of me.

"What do you want, birthday boy?" He smiled at me and then he kissed my lips and then my neck.

"I want you, Toby. All I need is you." I would take him anyway he wanted to give himself to me. He made my heart race more everyday.

"How about you ride this big cock?" He grinned at me. He knew I loved to be on top. He rolled us over so he was underneath. He lay flat on his back and helped guide me onto his hips.

I straddled him, feeling his excitement under my ass. I ran my hands down his chest, feeling his pecs and his abs. He smiled at me, clearly enjoying me enjoying him.

I lifted myself up and held his erection in my hand to guide it to my opening. I loved his penis. It was the perfect amount of big, without being painfully big. It still took my breath away every time we fucked.

I slid down onto him easily. Our bodies fitting together perfectly after a year of incredible sex with each other. I gasped as he filled me. He moaned as my tight hole gripped him. After a few seconds, my body relaxed and I started to roll my hips.

"That's it, babe. Ride me. Damn, that feels so good. You feel so good."

I rode him harder and harder until the sounds of our bodies slapping into each other and our skin sticking together from our fresh sweat, grew loud.

He grabbed my hips tightly and thrust himself up off the bed, into me repeatedly. I rode him faster and my moans got even louder.

He always made me cum hard. It was incredible every single time. This time was no exception. My legs were turning to jelly as I started to feel my orgasm approaching. I was having a hard time controlling my rhythm now.

Toby sat up underneath me and wrapped his arms around me. He flipped me on to my back between his legs and then he climbed over me and swiftly entered me. He started up our previous building tempo.

His hips thrust him forward and deeply inside me repeatedly. I could feel coils of pleasure building in my stomach. Every stroke pushed me closer.

"Fuck! I love you, babe!" He was dripping with sweat as he drove into me relentlessly.

"Toby, please! Yes!" The pressure inside was nearly ready to burst. I felt my body clenching and pushing against him as he fucked me faster still.

I saw him clench his jaw and all the tendons in his neck stood out as he thrust into me the last few times before he yelled out and started to cum.

I loved how this man gave me his all, every time. He always was a man possessed, a completely wild animal. He never left me wanting. He completely satisfied me.

His eruption pushed me over the edge and I came in huge spurts, my legs going rigid as my body convulsed.

We both strained together and then collapsed onto each other. We lay in a tangle of limbs, panting and gasping for air.

As was often the case, once I started getting my breathing back under control, I started to laugh. He just shook his head and laughed at me laughing. Our sex life was amazing.