Lucky Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid inside me, lubricated and throbbing hot with his own need. He gripped my legs even tighter as he started to pump his hips into me. It was the first time my husband fucked me.

I screamed as the pressure grew. The feeling of his hardness moving inside me set off a bomb in my body. I felt myself exploding. My cock pumped out another huge orgasm while I shook with extreme pleasure on the bed.

"Holy fuck, baby! I love making you cuuuuuuuuummmmm!" He hissed it out as his own body gave away under the wave of ecstacy and he filled me with his hot seed.

We showered together later and then he went to the kitchen and brought back a tray of leftovers from our party and cake. We laughed and kissed and ate until we couldn't eat another bite.

"I got you a gift." He said, kind of shyly, which was not his usual way. He was bold, not shy.

"We agreed we weren't buying gifts for each other. We've spent so much on this house. But I'm sure I'll love it anyway." I smiled at him indulgently.

"It didn't cost anything." He said, proudly. "Here, this is a mock up, but I'll have the real thing soon." He handed me a card.

I opened the card and it was a fancy wedding card. I tried not to cry as I read the Hallmark words on the front. I opened the card and a plastic rectangle slid out and fell in my lap. My brain thought it was a gift card at first.

I picked it up and turned it over and it was a drivers license with Toby's picture on it. I read the name. Tobias Weston. He was taking my name! Oh my goodness.

I cried as I looked at him. "Really? You want to take my name?"

"Absolutely. You are my family, babe. I want the whole world to know I'm yours. Are you happy?" He asked shyly again.

"You know I am! You make me so happy Mr. Weston." I smiled at him as I leaned in to kiss him. Mr. & Mr. Weston. I loved that so much.

Years rolled by and I had gotten my own label. I was a sought after designer that presented runway shows at all the major fashion weeks around the globe. You could find my designs on the red carpets.

Toby worked for Vince for another three years until Vince died of a massive heart attack. He'd left his fortune to his four sons. He left his entire music business empire to Toby. My husband was now one of the biggest producers in Los Angeles.

We stayed in our Spanish style mansion with the perfect view. Even years later, we never took one another for granted and we put each other first. We worked hard to be happy. And we thanked our lucky stars every single day.