Lucky Streak

Story Info
A husband wants his friends to know how lucky he is.
4.7k words
4.05
16k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tipping the glass, Emily took the last of her red wine in a swallow. She glanced at the remaining quarter of the bottle, then back to the TV where the woman from post World War Two era was having an emotional conversation with her handsome Highlander husband in 17-whatever. She watched the love scene raptly, poured her last glass, then closed her eyes.

The wine had made her face warm and her body tingle, the couple on the screen had gotten her thinking, and she was on her own for the evening. She touched her breast softly through her thin pajama top, and felt her nipple harden as she squeezed it. Reclining with eyes still closed, she let her mind wander through erotic imagery. A man's hand caressing bare skin, a penis being grasped, a nipple being licked. She visualized him over her, pulling her left leg outward and hanging from the side of the couch. She pictured the little smile on his face as he leaned over her to kiss her, opening the drawstring of her pants. As she imagined his fluttering kisses moving down her body, she reached into the top of her pants, her fingers uncovering the heat that had grown between her legs. She pressed her clitoris experimentally through her panties as the scene in her mind progressed, the man between her legs licking her soft and slimy flesh, toying with her clit with flicking tongue.

Rubbing harder, Emily sunk further down on the couch. In her imagination, there were two men over her now, both caressing her with utmost concern for her pleasure. In her pants, the fabric between her pussy and fingers became soaked through.

"Mmm," she moaned softly, her breath quickening.

Emily sat with a gasp when the front door opened, her hand coming up from her waistband so quickly that she struck herself in the mouth with her own damp fingers. Her husband came in, followed by three others, all laughing at whatever they'd been saying as they entered. She straightened herself up, her heart hammering in her ears. "H-hi," she stammered nervously. "I thought you were playing poker at Jason's?"

"We were," her husband said. "Until Jason took a bad beat and flipped the table over."

"I don't know why we hang out with that guy," Tyler said. "Hey Emily. Hope you don't mind we're moving the game over here."

"No, of course not," Emily said.

"I don't think you've met Andy or Phil," said her husband.

"Nice to meet you," said Phil. "Larry said he was married, but he never mentioned how hot you are."

"Easy, big guy," Larry said. "So what are you up to? Watching Outlander?"

"Yeah, I was," Emily said. "I was just about to go to bed, actually."

"Why don't you join the game?" Phil suggested. "Fifty dollar buy in."

Emily frowned at her husband. "You've been putting money on this?"

Larry's friends all laughed at him, the tall man called Andy made a whip-cracking noise. "I usually win," he said in his defense.

"Almost always," agreed Tyler, with an edge of bitterness in his voice.

"We'll get the money back," Larry said, moving into the kitchen. "C'mon, Em, it'll be fun."

Emily sighed as she stood, tense and bothered that she hadn't had a chance to finish. She threw back the glass as she moved to follow them, and her unfastened pants slipped from her hips, sliding to her knees before she could catch them and pull them hastily up, but every one of the men saw the bright blue flash of her panties. She wasn't sure if they could see how wet they were.

Larry regarded her with amusement, raising an eyebrow.

"Larry, why didn't you ever tell me your wife was so sexy?" Phil demanded.

As bright as her blush had been before, the intensity managed to triple; Emily's face felt like it was on fire.

"If you've got a wife this hot, she deserves to be a real hot wife, you know what I mean?" Phil asked, his smirk growing. "You know what I mean, Emily?"

Emily was certainly acquainted with the phrase; she happened to know it was Larry's most commonly searched term. They had discussed the fantasy on multiple occasions. She only shook her head when Larry did.

"Let's just play," Larry said. "Do you want a bottle of beer, Em?"

"I might open another bottle of wine," she said. She started to worry as she poured it, glancing over as the men sat around the kitchen table with their beers, pulling out their wallets. "Are you really sure you can get our money back?"

"We don't have to play for money," Phil said.

"What?!" said Tyler. "What's the point of poker without any stakes?"

"Ante is a piece of clothing," said Phil, his gaze steady on Emily's eyes.

"Fuck off," said Larry, laughing.

"You are one transparently rude fucker," said Andy. "Strip poker? How old are you again?"

"You coward," Phil muttered to Larry. "Can you even dream up a more perfect scenario than this right here?"

Larry glared at his friend before meeting Emily's eyes abashedly. His ears were red.

"She's only wearing pyjamas," Tyler pointed out. "It wouldn't be very fair."

Emily frowned as she took a sip of her wine, considering. She took a longer swallow and set the glass down. "Let me get dressed."

Larry stood as she did, and followed her to their room. "Are you serious about this?" he whispered.

"About what?" Emily asked innocently as she pulled off her top. She selected her red lace bra from her drawer, glancing at her husband. "It's just a friendly game of cards."

"But..." Larry adjusted his crotch as he stepped toward her. His voice was barely more than a growl, "Em, I've told them about..."

"Don't overthink it," Emily told him airily. She put on a tank top, then a thin t-shirt, then a sweater. She dressed in jeans, socks, two necklaces and a scarf. She put a wide straw hat on, and her glasses.

Larry frowned at her as she turned from the mirror. "What does that mean?"

"Don't overthink that, either. Let's just play. If I feel like quitting, I will."

Her husband swallowed slowly. "Em, I love you so much."

Emily kissed him, and drew back smiling. "I know it, baby."

Back in the kitchen, the three men were arguing over the best variety of poker to play as strip and what the betting rules should be.

"Everybody's overthinking everything!" Emily announced. "Let's just play."

"Draw, obviously," Larry said, picking the cards up as he sat and shuffling them briefly. "Cut for first deal."

They each took a section of the deck and Phil took first deal with a jack of hearts. Emily placed her glasses on the table to join two hats, a watch, and a sock. "You all look very serious," she said as Phil tossed them their cards.

"Raise," said Larry, putting his jacket down.

Andy threw his cards away, and Tyler called with his other sock. Emily frowned at her cards before placing them face down, shaking her head. Phil took his sweater off, placing it in the pile.

"Two," said Larry.

Phil dealt two cards to Larry. "I'll take one," he said.

Larry stood and undid his fly.

"I fold!" Phil laughed. "Fuck, you're an aggressive bastard! What did you have?"

Larry tossed his cards down face up, three kings. He put his hat back on, put Tyler's back in the pot, and dropped his remaining winnings on the floor next to him. Through the successive hands, he remained fully dressed, gambling with the clothes he won and gradually collecting those of the rest of the table. Emily was down to her tank top, jeans and undergarments, Tyler to his boxers and four mismatched socks, and Andy was still mostly dressed. Phil stepped from his underwear.

They were all laughing, but Emily stopped with a gasp as Phil stood straight. His half-erect cock was huge. She laughed again nervously and looked at her cards, hoping no one noticed. She folded silently, and Phil took the pot with two jacks and two threes. He glanced at her as he set his briefs back on the table. "You like what you see?"

Emily blushed uncontrollably, trying to hide it by taking her shirt off. She tried not to glance down as the tank top slipped over her head, but it was right there next to her and getting harder. She put her shirt on the table, taking the cards Andy dealt her. All hearts but one.

Tyler called, and Emily took a drink of wine, then her bra off to place it on the table. The room, which had been growing more boisterous as they drank and played, was suddenly silent. "What's the matter?" she asked. "You've never seen tits before?"

Phil grinned, putting an argyle sock down. "I've never seen any as perfect as those. Larry, why didn't you ever tell me your wife had perfect tits? No offense, Emily, but the way Larry talked about you, how he said you were so cool and had a great personality and everything, I sort of assumed you'd be a cow."

Emily laughed, glancing at her husband as he put her scarf on the table. "Is that right?"

"Well, the way he was wondering whether he could find guys who'd want to share you. As if any dude with eyes would refuse the opportunity."

"Wow, thanks," Emily said.

Andy frowned to one side, glancing around. He took off his t-shirt, revealing a large tattoo on his pecs and shoulder, a stylized wolf. Tyler put his last sock in. "One," he said.

"One card," said Emily. She couldn't help smiling as she got it, the king of hearts, completing her flush.

"Two," said Phil.

"I don't need any," said Larry. Andy took one.

Emily took a deep breath as she stood, a little unsteadily from all the wine. She watched the way they watched her unfasten the button on her jeans, then take the zipper down slowly so she could slide them over her ass. Though nervous and a little embarrassed, she found their lusty gazes exciting, too. Larry's eyes in particular intrigued her, as did his slight smirk. His poker face was excellent.

Another of Phil's garments joined her pants, and Larry put a watch down. Andy took off his belt, putting it in next to Tyler's sock. Emily showed her flush, Andy, Tyler and Phil groaning. Larry gazed at her stoically as he turned up four sevens.

Emily had already been grinning, and it fell from her face. "Holy shit, you're lucky," she murmured. "We should have put the fifty bucks in it."

"I agree with half of that," Phil muttered. "What goes next, your ring or your panties?"

Emily twirled her wedding ring around her finger, but shook her head. She stood to pull her underwear down, revealing her neatly trimmed snatch. Tyler dealt her two aces and she frowned as she fiddled with her ring again. "I don't want to take my ring off," she said.

"No need," Phil said, putting a shirt in. "I'll cover you. If I win, you can touch my cock."

Emily glanced at her husband, who folded his hand.

"I'm in," said Andy, taking his pants off.

Tyler nodded, pulling off his boxers.

"Three," said Emily, and received three that did nothing to improve her hand. She called, but Phil, of course, had to raise. Andy met him, but Tyler was out of clothes.

"If I lose..." Emily muttered.

"You can touch the winners cock," said Larry slowly. "With your tongue."

The rest of the men nodded their agreement.

Phil had a set of threes and he stood before her. Emily glanced at her husband once more before she closed her eyes, leaning toward the hard member with lips parted. She tasted the bead of precum as her tongue darted against the head of his impressive cock.

"Hold on," said Andy. "I have a straight."

Emily looked over in surprise, finding a second dick at her mouth level, poking out of green shorts. She barely considered before taking it into her mouth. She bobbed on it once, and deeper the second time. Her head swimming with wine and lust, she sucked hard as she pulled back, letting it pop free loudly and wetly, and went down on Phil again.

Jerking on Andy as she sucked Phil's swollen rod, she looked up as Larry leaned back in his chair. His smirk had grown and his stare was so intense it seemed to raise the temperature of Emily's blood. She felt fevered, dizzy, she had to come up for air and rubbed both slimy dicks a moment as she caught her breath. She licked one, then the other, sucked on the head of one, then the other. She bobbed deeply on Phil's cock, then Andy's, and they each put a hand on her breasts, moving closer together before her.

She took both cocks in one hand, squeezing as her lips moved over them.

"You're so fucking sexy," Phil said. "Larry really is the luckiest man in the world."

"I know it," Emily said before diving onto them again. Moving her tongue between them, Emily took as much of the swollen members as would fit in her mouth. She glanced at her husband, and he smiled.

"Could you..." Tyler muttered. "I mean, could she... Could I...?"

Larry waved a hand toward the threesome. "Ask her."

"Mm, yes, Tyler, come here," Emily said, saliva dripping.

He rounded a chair and bent to her to kiss her deeply on the mouth, holding her face tenderly. "Can I go down on you?"

"Yes, god yes!" Emily moaned. His ex-girlfriend, and a friend of hers still, said his skills with his tongue was the only reason she had stayed with him so long. "Lie down on the table, and I'll sit on your face."

Tyler grinned as he rolled to his back on the kitchen table, scattering cards and knocking over an empty wine bottle. His head six inches from the edge, she had just enough space for her knees and she climbed up to kneel over him without relinquishing her grip on the two cocks. Her gaze steady on her husband's eyes, she lowered her snatch slowly toward Tyler's mouth. She gasped softly at the first flickering contact of the tongue against her clitoris.

"Your pussy is so wet," he murmured. He kissed her softly, licking up from her vagina and sucking softly on her clit. "You taste so good, Emily."

Emily moaned as she went down on the cocks again, finally breaking eye contact with Larry so she could glance at his crotch. She could see the throbbing of his erect penis through his pants.

Squirming as heat rose in her snatch, she pulled the dicks from her mouth to yell, "Oh, fuck! Fuck, yes! Oh my fucking god!"

Tyler redoubled his efforts and the way his nimble tongue moved, toyed with her clit and licked her hole, made her gash run freely with juices. Murmuring periodically how good her dripping cunt tasted, Tyler lapped them up eagerly and made still more pour out. She came with a great hot rush, squirting and screaming and still gripping two hard dicks in one hand, jerking them as she convulsed.

"Holy fuck," Emily chuckled as she raised her pelvis. "Holy fuck that was good. I want your cock in there next." She looked at her husband as she moved from the table and he smiled back at her, mouthing the words, 'I love you so much.' Emily moaned blissfully as the three other men caressed her body, their worshipful touches guiding her gently into position where she was leaning over the two dicks while the third lined up behind her.

She sucked on Andy's dick, stroking Phil's and rolling her hips against Tyler's, all the time feeling Larry's gaze as strongly as if it was a physical sensation. Even as her eyes rolled back, Tyler's cock sliding into her drenched gash, she could feel the lusty heat of her husband's eyes.

She sucked on Phil's dick, stroking Andy's as Phil's began to thrust. Larry adjusted his dick in his pants, rubbing it through the layers of cloth as he watched her fucked in her pussy and her mouth, enjoying it almost as much as she was.

"Mm, harder!" she moaned as she switched to sucking on Andy's again. As his speed and force increased, she went down deep on one glistening rod, then the other. Each time he pounded her, she bobbed on a cock, taking them all the way to her throat. "Yes!" she cried as she moved again. "Yes! Mm! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Fuck! Me! Yeah! Fuck! Me! Harder!"

Tyler took her by her hips, pulling her tight around him and swirled his dick inside her. He withdrew to thrust again and again. Able to hear and feel the sloppy moisture of her pulsing hole, Emily moaned excitedly around Phil's enormous dick. Writhing, she pounded back against Tyler, shoving him as deep as he could go.

"Oh," Tyler groaned. "Oh god, I'm going to come soon."

Emily shivered ecstatically, gaze locked with Larry's. "Yes!" she cried, and sucked the head of Phil's cock. "God yes!" she went down on Andy, sucking hard as she withdrew it. "Yes, come in my pussy!"

"I-in your pussy?" Tyler repeated apprehensively. He panted as his vigour increased yet again. "Are you sure?"

"Yes!" Emily cried. "Yes, yes, yes, I want your cum in me! So much cum! I want to be full of it! Overflowing! Just the thought of your hot spunk going into me, I'm going to... Ah! Oh my god! Yeah! Yeah! Oh god!"

Her pussy contracting erratically through her climax, the hole squeezed the throbbing dick tight, milking it of the thick gooey cum she craved. His manhood shaking within her, he held her tight as he spent his load deep inside. Both shaking in orgasm, he thrust deeper and left it to spurt the last drops into her thirsty snatch.

When he pulled back, all three men moved to examine the hole he had just vacated and she spread her pussy lips for their inspection. She could feel the dripping of the pearly ejaculate over her twitching clitoris. "Do you like the way that looks?" she asked her husband, who had taken the central position directly behind her. "Does it turn you on to see my cunt dripping with another man's cum?"

"So much," Larry whispered hoarsely.

"Then even more cum should be even better," she said, climbing onto Phil's lap. She took his cock to guide it along her slimy flesh to the pulsing hole, where he drove it in eagerly. "Mm! Your cock is so big!"

"Yeah," Phil agreed in a growl. "Your pussy feels amazing with all that cum already inside it."

"Yeah," Emily said.

"It's so hot and wet in there."

"Yeah," Emily said.

"It's full of cum, it's slopping out. It sounds good, can you hear it?"

Emily stayed quiet to listen to the subtle slurping of her oozing pussy as it was penetrated hard and fast. "Yeah," she moaned.

"It feels full, but it could take so much more," Phil said.

"Yeah," Emily said, grinding around him.

"You could take Andy's at the same time."

"Yeah," she moaned before fully registering what he'd said. "Wait, what?"

Andy had already stepped up behind her and he popped the head of his dick in alongside Phil's.

Emily screamed, unsure she could take the tightness of her pussy as it stretched, Andy entering her slowly. As they began to move, the extreme pressure became pleasurable. They thrust together at first, the slurping sounds louder than before but almost drowned out by the men's grunting. She looked at her husband, who was rubbing his manhood out of his pants now. He had lost the composure for his poker face and wore his arousal plainly in his wide, quickly darting eyes and his hanging jaw.

"Oh god," Emily moaned. "Two cocks in me, two cocks at once!"

Larry met her eyes, jerking faster.

"Does this turn you on?" she gasped. "Watching two guys fuck my pussy."

Larry's lips moved, his grip tightening on his shaft.

Emily tossed her head as the dicks went out of synch, one thrusting as the other withdrew. "Oh, that feels good!"

"It feels incredible," Andy said.

"It's so fucking hot," Phil murmured. "I'm going to cum in your pussy, too."

"Yes!" Emily agreed. "Yes! Cum in my pussy!"

Phil kissed her, and bent to nuzzle her breast as she bounced in his lap, on his cock, on both cocks as they filled her. "You feel so good inside," he groaned.

"Yeah," she agreed. "Yeah, it feels good. My pussy is full, tight. It's so wet, but it will be wetter once you cum in it."

"Yeah," Phil said.

"Cummmm," Emily murmured. "Oh god, my pussy is thirsty for it."

Phil thrust harder into her, his breath ragged. His pumping hips pounded her against Andy, their cocks timed together again. She met her husband's eyes again, which made him jerk faster.

12