Lucky Streak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here I come," Phil said, shoving himself deep one final time.

With a cock still thrusting and another trembling and jerking within her, Emily cried out loudly, "Larry! Larry, how does my pussy look now?"

Larry broke eye contact to study her dripping, frothy hole as Phil's dick popped free with enough moisture that she could feel the splatter on her thigh. He crouched out of sight as Andy continued to fuck her in Phil's lap, Phil's softening member rubbing her slick vulva and clitoris.

He appeared again next to her, holding the phone he had used to take a series of pictures.

"Nnnnn," Emily moaned as she studied the first one, a close up of her pussy with Andy's dick most of the way out, a thick trail of milky cum dripping down the bottom of his shaft. "Oh god, oh god, there's so much cum in me!"

"It's so sexy, Em," he said, swiping to the next picture. Andy was deeper inside, and Phil's shining staff was against her cum-soaked pussy. Andy's dick went further in and swirled inside her, taking her breath.

"I know it," she murmured. "I love the feeling of all this cock and cum, fucking these guys in front of you. I can't wait for another load to fill me up, but the thing I'm really looking forward to is you taking me back. Your cock is so hard, Larry, I've never seen it so hard."

Larry touched her chin to guide her eyes back to his. She stared into them as she began to move faster against the stranger's cock. Behind her, Andy panted and grunted as he thrust, then groaned as he planted himself deep for his climax.

Emily's eyes closed as she pictured the cum rushing out of his throbbing cock, moaning as he withdrew slowly.

"Look," said Larry, and she opened them to his phone, which had captured the moment Andy's dick had come out. A pearly bead remained at the tip of his cock, and a larger one rested beneath her filthy hole, hanging there like a glass of water filled above its brim. He switched the camera back to active and lowered it at an angle which both captured her soiled pussy live and allowed her to see it as he parted her so another thick drop could slide free.

Emily moaned, reaching for her husband's hard cock. "So much strange cum in me. Take me back. Clean me out, fuck all of that cum out of me."

Larry kissed her, putting his fingers in her snatch as he stood her straight on her feet so he could step up before her. "Your pussy is so sopping wet. So dirty."

"Yeah," she sighed as he kissed her neck, fingers sloshing into the puddle of cum inside. He bent lower, sucking at her left nipple and her left hand went into his hair. With her right, she took his, and brought it to her lips so she could taste his fingers, the tang of her own excited juices and the three loads that had mixed with them. She took his fingers deeper, licking them clean, as he positioned her legs further open.

He kissed her mouth as he took them out, played his tongue eagerly around hers, and drew back smiling lustily. He kissed her neck again, her breasts, then dropped to his knees to kiss her oozing cunt.

"Oh god," she gasped, pushing him gently lower. "Oh god, it's so dirty, Larry! Clean me up!"

"Mmph," he agreed, his exhale making his lips tremble against her. He buried his tongue in her, slurping loudly and smearing cum he had just sucked out against her pussy so he could lick it off. His tongue moved slowly, sensually as it massaged her clit.

"Ah!" she screamed as he inserted two fingers. Still working her throbbing clit with his tongue, he began to fill her deeper. "Oh god! Oh god, Larry, I'm going to come!"

Larry licked her faster, thrusting his fingers in as her pussy began to contract wildly, a fresh gush of moisture slopping out all over his face and hands. Her legs trembled until she feared they couldn't support her and he stood quickly to steady her. As he took her into his arms, he kissed her, his wet and slimy lips tasting incredible, dirty but sweet.

"Fuck me," she whispered. "Take me back and claim me as yours again."

Larry nodded. He led her to the couch in the next room and three spectators lingered in the doorway as he lay her down and lifted her leg. His gaze unwavering and hotter than ever, he slowly penetrated her and she lifted her pelvis to meet him. Taking her by the ass, he pulled her harder and thrust his swollen cock deeper, driving it downward.

"That was so fucking sexy, Em," he told her. "All that cum in there, filling you until you couldn't hold it all. Dripping out of you. It turned me on even more than I thought it would."

"Me too," Emily panted. "I only ever needed your cum, but the fact that you wanted it, to see me overflowing, it turned me on, too. I did it mostly because I knew you would enjoy it, but I really enjoyed it, too."

"Oh Em," Larry moaned.

"Ah, ah, ah!" Emily cried as he pounded her harder.

"Un, un, un," he agreed, gazing down on her with so much longing that it made her tremble in anticipation.

"Oh god!" she moaned. "Oh god, Larry, your cock is so big and hard! It's going to make me cum again! All this cum, it's going to..."

Larry fucked her harder still.

"Oh god!" she moaned again, her thighs tighter each time they raised her pussy to envelop him in her pulsing flesh. "Come in me, Larry, fill me with your spunk, please, it's going to make me orgasm! I want the best most intense orgasm yet, and all I need is one more load of sweet cum, your cum! Larry! Larry, please-!"

She would have gone on, but it wasn't necessary. Larry arrived in a groaning, shuddering climax that tensed every muscle to throbbing. The one throbbing most was the one inside her, pulsing as he deposited his load of sticky hot cum. "Em, Em," he murmured as he began to recover. He set her carefully down so he could lay out next to her. "I love you so much. That was..."

"I know," she murmured. "It was really fun."

The three other men all laughed, all fully dressed already. "Well, thanks for the game," Phil said.

"Yeah, good game," Tyler agreed quietly. "I hope you don't mind I'm taking my clothes back."

"Go ahead," Emily assured him. "We don't need the neighbours asking questions about three naked men running out of our house."

"You really are the luckiest man alive," Andy said, shaking his head. "Mn. So very fucking lucky."

The others agreed as they headed out the front door.

"I know it," Larry muttered, sighing, as he held her tight.

12