All Comments on 'Lucky Streak'

by TheseLegs

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

If you think normal people act like this cuck and his whore, then you need to stick with you SciFy stories. This was just silly.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 3 years ago
26th

It may not be strictly normal but it's more common than you think. Many people with successful marriages enjoy this kind of activity and have no adverse effects.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Wow! How to arrange for your own divorce. Good luck with living through this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
strange

at first Thought she was very reluctant but then she was driving him to do it and not the other way around. But seriously she is the lucky one and not larry. He gets a used pussy and she gets all the action she can handle.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

PolyLvr, you may be right, but where are these people? I have a life in the military and medicine, both of which are common fodder for LW stories. But I have never met any people like this, or even heard whispers of them. If they are so common, why do they hide? I have friends of both sexes in same sex marriages. I have a couple of close friends who are interracial couples. I even know a couple of trans people. Until relatively recently, these weren’t really open activities here in the South. I still don’t know any swingers, cucks, or hot wives. I am not even aware of any poly relationships living openly. There are obviously millions of people that I don’t know personally, or even have knowledge of. But people like these, as far as I know, are only here in LW. I’ll concede that this exists, but not that it is common. The “my wife and I “ comments on these stories are, like the stories, nothing but fantasy.

TheseLegsTheseLegsover 3 years agoAuthor
Hello friends

Hi, I enjoyed your feedback. I do think it's totally possible to have a happy polyamorous relationship, you might even know someone who does and they just didn't tell you about it. Of course, such actions as depicted in the story have the potential to harm a relationship, but I find thinking and writing about it pretty fun. I apologize if it wasn't realistic enough, I will take your criticism to heart.

I also happen to know that Emily and Larry boarded the next shuttle for the Mars Colony, and lived happily there for the rest of their smutty lives.

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dude, you so talent free and then you chose a stupid infantile plot ?! WOW!

Let the LW for the seldom ones are real good at it and the billions of cuck-drivel scribblers. Yo not one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

if you want a poly relationship, the solution is simple. Don't get married, and don't fuck other married people. ZERO point in getting married if you're into treating every woman in your life like a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Larry loved that shit. His poer face gave it all away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheseLegs@TheseLegs
These Legs have walked a long, long way We got our daily 20 K So now, it seems, it's time to say Enough of work, it's time to play