All Comments on 'Lucky Strike Pt. 01'

by Kinkynfit

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
zena99zena9911 months ago

Fantastic. Hopefully much more to come

dvmrdvmr11 months ago

Great start to a great series. Please keep it going.

gem4tnagem4tna11 months ago

Great story needs more chapters

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent story. All the good and bad parts flow beautifully although I prefer to avoid incest since it isn’t my thing but it’s your story. I really look forward to reading more which hopefully includes some fun revenge on his dear old ex-wife. 5⭐️ and then some!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What happened to the lesbian sex slaves who were supposed to move in with him? They seem to have disappeared once his daughters moved in?

OralLover62OralLover6211 months ago

It would be great if his lovely ex-cunt was turned into a common street whore, giving him %80 until she paid all the $$ back.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved the story till you were being cruel while having sex with that girl .

that will lose you a star or two .

MarsPatrolMarsPatrol11 months ago

Great loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love the way you write. I felt like I was there witnessing everything. I would love to see more Dominance in the future. My girlfriend loves when I spank her and choke her. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Finally an MC that is fucking pure alpha going nuts with his gift and taking no prisoners. A refreshing change from the whiny moralistic shit that most stories are full of. Hey variety is the spice of life!

Now he just needs to claim his daughters, get over that silly incest hangup, make his wife pay, and live the good life. Easy! Especially when you can basically make anyone do what you want with a thought!

addi01edaddi01edabout 1 month ago

A whole lot of Sadism!

This story should come with a warning in the intro. It's not for everyone.

Maybe a different category?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKinkynfit@Kinkynfit
Everyone is a critic these days. If you don’t like the way the story reads then find one you do like or better yet, write your own. Enjoy, jerk off and have fun!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES