Lucky Strike Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My asshole is killing me. I should never have let Todd and Mike talk me into taking them at the same time up my butt. At least they let me suck the cum out of their cocks when they blew. I only wish it ejaculated like the movies showed. Instead it just dribbled out and tasted like sour milk. Oh god, I think I'm gonna throw up."

"I hate this fucking slut. She is so nasty. Todd agrees with me that Alison is the worst lay either of us has ever had. Her pussy stinks like day old fish and she needs a bath as well. The only redeeming quality is that she sucks dick well and always takes my 6 inch cock into her throat. We should just leave her at the bus station and go back to the gay bar."

"I like Mike a lot, but where did he find this skank. What a nasty chick she is. Taking us both in her asshole was pretty hot though. We ruined her ass good. We both mauled her nipples and practically pulled them off, ha ha ha, that was fun! God she smells something awful. Come on Mike, let's dump this broad and go back to my place!"

Peg, Bree and Becca stopped and looked at me. All three smiled and said, "Let's forget about her and go walk the stores at the Bellagio."

I sent a thought to Ali as we left..."When you're done whoring around, give me a shout and I'll remedy your situation."

****

Tomorrow was the 3rd.

I bought peg a gorgeous red dress that hugged her body perfectly. It ended just above her knees and really accentuated her ass and tits perfectly. I also bought her an emerald pendant.

We then went to the Men's Warehouse and I bought a white tux.

The three of us had dinner at the Flamingo and saw a show after. It was a great evening and I really think that Bree and Becca enjoyed getting to know Peg better.

They were especially in awe of her martial arts training.

The following morning I awoke to an empty bed. I got up and stumbled into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. I looked over and saw Peg and my girls doing Yoga together. All 3 were wearing spandex that hugged their curves and I started to get horny.

Peg sensed this and looked over at me and smiled.

("I can sense that you want me sir. I'm horny too. So are your daughters. They have such beautiful bodies. I wonder how you would feel if I showed them some of my oral skills...while you watched of course." She added and giggled when she saw my smile broaden.)

("Soon Peg. Soon. Tonight is certain to be a wild night and we need to be ready for anything. So let's save up our strength for later." I told her kindly.)

My daughters had plans to go see a movie together and Peg called a couple of her female friends to keep an eye on the duo. They left and we had the place to ourselves.

Peg and I began to get ready for the party.

I was half tempted to take her and fuck her right then and there as she walked around in her underwear. The sexy stockings with garter belt and pushup bra all had me throbbing semi-hard.

Peg had the most perfect ass.

She saw my agitated state and smiled and walked over and tugged my semi-hard cock with her hand.

"You know, I could take control at any time boss and fuck you silly. My greedy cunt is hungry for some meat." She said in her sexy voice and knelt down and stroked my cock with both hands.

The bedroom door opened and in walked Megan. "Oh sorry. I thought no one was here." She said and was holding an envelope.

("What do you have there Megan? Bring it to me!" I told her with my mind.)

She walked over and handed me the envelope. I opened it and emptied it on the bed.

It was a letter of blackmail and included several photos of me and my daughters together.

Peg was pissed as she looked over everything and stalked over to Megan and backhanded her so hard that the petite female flew across the room and landed in a heap by the door. Peg was about to finish her off when I stopped her.

Something was amiss here. Why wasn't my mind control working on Megan or her boss Connie? And where did these intimate photos come from? They looked to be from inside Becca's room.

I entered Megan's mind...("Where did these photos come from? Show me!" I asked firmly.)

Megan got to her feet and looked at us. Her lip was bloodied and we followed her out of the room and into Becca's room. She went over to the couch and picked up the soft teddy bear and pulled off it's eye. It was a camera.

("Where did you get this Megan?" I asked her mind.)

"Carl Fisher gave it to me." She replied.

("And what did he tell you?" I asked her.)

"He said that he would release me from his service if I got him proof that you were engaged in taboo sex with your daughters." She told me truthfully.

("I see. And what do you know about tonight?" I asked her.)

"Carl Fisher plans to blackmail you into telling him how you beat his unbeatable game. And then he plans to toss you off of the roof of his hotel." She replied.

("And what do you get from this?" I asked her.)

"I get to release Connie from the psyche ward you placed her in and get married and go back to the way things were before we met." She told me.

I nodded my head. I looked at Peg and she was pissed.

("Megan. Go back to your room and go to bed. You are extremely tired and need to sleep." I said and Megan walked back to her room.)

I turned to Peg and said, "This complicates things. I see that you are pissed, but we need to be smart about this Peg. Carl Fisher is a powerful man and needs to be handled with kid gloves.

Do you have any friends who are loyal to you that haven't worked for Carl or the syndicate?"

"I do." she replied.

"Good, now this is what we are going to do." And I laid out our plan for the next several hours to her.

****

We showed up at Ringo's at 7pm sharp.

We went to the front desk and were then escorted up to the penthouse by 2 of Carl's goons.

The elevator doors opened to a party in full swing. Gorgeous women were everywhere. Gambling tables were surrounded by guests and the waitresses were all female and were wearing tuxedo's.

A waitress walked up to us and asked what we wanted to drink. Peg asked for Champagne and I wanted a scotch and soda. It was then that I noticed that the tuxedo the woman was wearing was painted on. I saw the curve of her breasts and her erect nipples. I looked down and saw that she was bald and the lips of her pussy were showing and I smiled.

We got our drinks and walked around the floor.

I listened in on several people's thoughts and linked Peg...

("I'm so gonna fuck this waitress with the giant tits.")

("Oh God. If Eddie keeps downing these drinks I'm never going to get laid.")

("Snake eyes! Yes! This will go a long way to paying off my debt with Carl.")

("If one more guest grabs my erect nipples, I'm gonna cum all over myself.")

("Wow! Gorgeous dress babe! But who's the clown?")

("These fucking parties! The pay is good but all we do is watch.")

("My feet are fucking killing me in these heels.")

("There he is, the man of the fucking hour. Tonight is your last night on earth Tom Silverman. I'm gonna find out how you beat my game and then I'm gonna toss you off the roof myself." Carl Fisher said in a half-joking manner.)

Peg squeezed my arm and I looked at her.

("Breath Peg. It's gonna be alright." I reassured her.)

Carl Fisher walked over and shook my hand.

"Tom Silverman. Good to see you Pal. How have you been?" He asked.

I shook his hand.

"I'm great Carl. Have you met my date?" I said to him in greeting.

"Peg! Yes. You look stunning my dear. Nice to see you again." Carl smiled and shook her hand.

Carla walked up and stood by Carl's side.

"Peg here used to be by my side like Carla is now. I loaned her out to Connie Walters to keep her safe and now I see that she is by your side. Makes me wonder how you convinced her to do it." He said conversationally.

"Oh, like the Golden Rocket. She just couldn't resist my keen mind I guess." I told him.

Peg sidled up next to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Anything for you my love." Peg said proudly and smiled.

Carl was not happy and practically snarled at me.

"Whatever did happen to Connie? I haven't been able to get ahold of her for some odd reason?" Carl asked me.

"Oh I suppose that she is tied up somewhere. You know how those lesbians are. Always sticking their cunts where they shouldn't." I chuckled.

"You got that right!" Carl laughed as he chewed on the cigar in his mouth.

I looked around. "This is a nice party. I especially like the servers." I smiled.

"I thought you would." He replied and waved one over.

"This one here is Sheila. She is one of my faves. Just look at the nipples on this broad." He reached out and tugged on her long thick nipples roughly.

The 20 something gal moaned and almost dropped her tray.

"Go on and slide your hand between her legs." He told me.

I did. I worked my fingers between her pussy lips and found her pussy sopping wet. I fingered her with 2 fingers and brought my hand out and admired her juices on my fingers.

"Go on and have a taste. Sweet as sugar." He said cheerfully.

("Don't you dare Tom. It's a trap. I'm certain of it." Peg warned me.)

Carl was testing me to see how Peg would respond to it.

That's when Peg stepped forward and did it for me. She licked and sucked each finger as if it were a small cock.

"Mmmm, yummy. Tastes like candy." Peg moaned.

"I see that some things never change. Peg is one fine piece of ass!" Carl laughed.

"Somethings not right. I don't feel so good, oh..." Was all she said.

Peg collapsed on the sofa she sat back on and was out cold.

We suspected that something like this might happen.

Two of Carl's security staff appeared beside me.

"Let's go have a chat back in my office Tom, if you don't mind." He said and we walked through the line of guests to a small hallway. The security guys turned and faced the guests while the 3 of us continued forward. We turned a corner and came to a dead-end. It was a wall with a large abstract painting hung on it.

Carla left Carl's arm and reached her hand up and hit a switch beside the painting and the painting separated to reveal a hidden room. Clever!

She opened the door to a rather large study. There was a great oak desk in the middle with 4 hard leather chairs in a semi circle before it. Behind the desk was a curtained window that was 20 feet wide by 8 feet high.

The right side wall had a long oak bookshelf that was lined with books and gadgets. There was also a glass enclosed cabinet with an assortment of guns and knives. Another smaller glass enclosed cabinet with an assortment of sex toys.

The left side wall was filled with monitors showing all the cameras Carl had access to and one of them showed Connie in her room in the psyche ward.

I glanced to the back and saw an exam table with stirrups. Something you would see in a gynecologist's office.

I entered Carl's mind and saw the plans within plans. This was a crafty man. He was a snake and had no intention of letting me walk out of his lair unharmed.

"So Tom, I see that you have found Connie Walters. That one is another mystery that I just can't figure out. She can't speak or write and she is pregnant as well.

I watched the destruction you and my ex-bodyguard Peg enacted on her at her condo. It was quite stimulating wasn't it my dear?" Carl said and looked over at Carla who was visibly distraught.

Carla opened up the glass cabinet and pulled out a long sharp knife and when she turned the look of evil on her face was very evident.

"Connie is Carla's sister. You didn't know did you! And when she watched what you did to her sister, she swore that she was going to avenge her for what happened to her.

Carla is very adept with knives and is quite the sadist when she needs to be. Isn't that right my dear!" Carl told me.

I had to play the part...I looked scared and backed into one of the chairs and sat down.

Carla sneered at me and began to remove her clothes. Underneath her dress she wore garb similar to a Dominatrix. It was then that I noticed her nipples were pierced as were her clitoris, tongue and nose.

"You really did a number on Carla when you fucked her. She could barely walk for a week. Isn't that right my dear?" Carl asked her.

She walked over to Carl and he slapped her hard on the ass.

"It was Carla's idea to put the drug that knocked out Peg inside the server's vagina. I thought that you would be the one to taste it and if that was the case then you would have woken up on that exam table in the back there.

Carla thinks that I am wasting my time with you. She wants to remove your testicles with the knife she is holding and then toss you off the roof. But I have other ideas, isn't that right my pet?" He told me.

"Yes sir! I am at your beck and call. I live to serve you and you alone my Master." She got down on her knees and he grabbed the back hair on her head roughly.

"I am also a sadist Tom. That's what makes me so good at what I do. I rule out of fear. If someone crosses me, I will torture them and then kill them. It keeps people in line. And in my business, that's all that matters.

Carla here will suck my dick and swallow my cum and do it over and over again as much as I want.

Carla also has an axe to grind with you. You made her eat out another woman's pussy. She doesn't know how you did it and neither do I. It is a gift that I could use in my line of work. And if you agree to show it to me, I plan to exploit the hell out of it.

But here is the rub. How do I get you to cooperate Tom? I could threaten to slice off your nuts as Carla suggested or I could blackmail you into cooperating. I chose the latter." He replied and chuckled.

He reached onto his desk and pulled off an envelope and handed it to me.

I took it and looked at the photos he took of me and my daughters with that button camera in the teddy bear on Becca's couch.

I had to play the part...I looked horrified. "Oh my god!" I said and ran my hands through my hair.

"I can see by the look on your face that you understand now don't you. You are in a very bad situation Tom and way over your head. I'm half tempted to let Carla here have some fun dicing you up, but I'm also half tempted to let you fuck her again. That was fun to watch!" He smiled wickedly.

Carla stared daggers at him when he mentioned that last part.

"You gave Carla and her sister Connie such an amazing fuck. I really got off watching the show. All that cum you spewed in their twats was truly amazing!" He chuckled.

Carl took the remote on his desk and hit the play button and the monitors changed to scenes from both sex acts. Both women moaning like whores as I fucked their twats savagely.

He turned to look down at Carla and said, "You up for another cunt thrashing from this man?"

Carla looked totally disgusted.

"Nah. Forget it. Let's get some answers from this fool!" He snarled at me.

"Please Carl! Please! I'll do anything you want. Just please don't..." I started to whimper as I got to my feet and backed away with my hands before me.

I then straightened up.

"Ha ha ha, ha ha ha!" I laughed maniacally.

Carl's smile dropped immediately and Carla rose to her feet by his side.

I entered both of their minds at the same time and kept them from moving a muscle. They were completely cognizant of what I could say and even speak, for now.

"So Carl and Carla, you both are bad people. You think you are so smart and that you wield power over people. Your plans upon plans upon plans mean nothing to me. I see it all. Nothing is hidden from my sight.

I decided to wait until the last possible second to see if you would eventually shine, but sadly, you did not. Neither of you did. You both are predictable. Predictably stupid that is.

Peg and I worked it out what you were up to when we interrogated Megan Matthews earlier this evening. The poor girl thought that you would be a man of your word and free her from her servitude to you, but we both know what you have planned for her and her lover.

Carla looked at her boss. "What is he talking about Carl?" She asked uncertainly.

"Cat got your tongue Carl? Or maybe you just don't want to lose the one person who trusts you implicitly." I answered for him.

"I will end you Tom Silverman. If it's the last thing I do, I will end you." He said with spite.

("You had your chance to come clean Carl. I might have cut you a break, but not now. You will come to loathe me with every ounce of your being and then realize that there is really nothing that you can do for me. What's ironic is that, I'm a nice guy except when my family is threatened. Now you will watch as you lose it all...to me." I said with my mind.)

("Don't fucking listen to him Carla! Don't fucking listen! He's dead I tell you! DEAD!!!" Carl screamed in his head.)

"Did you notice something odd with your rant just now Carl? No words came out of your mouth. You see, I have the ability to use my mind in ways most people only dream about. And as you witnessed with Connie Walters, you also will lose your ability to speak and think legibly. How will you communicate without the use of your hands to write or your mouth to speak? Um, you won't! Ha ha ha. But you will have full understanding as you are trapped in your own head." I told him frankly.

"So Carla, would you like to know what plans your boss has for your sister and her lover?" I asked her.

"Yes I do. I would like to know. Please!" She replied sadly.

"Okay, well I'm sure that Carl already told you that he plans to release them from their servitude to him. Did he not?" I asked.

"Yes. He told me that very thing." She replied tersely.

"Okay. Good. He also told you that he plans to give your sister the best treatment and get her healed up and what better way than to send her and Megan to Cancun for 2 weeks. Are you with me so far?" I asked.

"Yes. I know that as well." She replied and her lower lip began to tremble slightly.

"Well what you don't know is that Carl here is going to have you go down to Mexico with them and reconnect with your sister and keep her and Megan safe. It sounds legit until you see and read the fine print. Right Carl? You see, he has made a deal with one of his contacts in Mexico. A man he owes more than $25 million in debt to. And rather than pay him, which he could do very easily, he is going to give him your sister, her lover and you. And the three of you are going to be his whores for the rest of your lives." I told her.

Tears flowed down Carla's cheeks.

"Fucking bastard! I gave you everything. I protected you from everyone who hates you and you repay me with this! If I had the ability to control my hand, I would remove your testicles where you stand." She said with such venom that Carl pissed himself.

There was a knock on the door to the study. I turned and opened the door and let Peg and 2 other beautiful women in the room. One of whom was the server that Carl had me finger.

"Shocked to see Peg standing so soon Carl? Peg was the one who told me how you planned to drug me. How I wouldn't be able to resist fingering your server. But then she stepped in and licked her juices from my fingers.

Peg was the one who told Carla about the Fergum plant in the first place. Fergum is a rare plant found in the jungles of Brazil. If enough is taken, a person can go into a coma for weeks. It is primarily used by the Gimbo tribe when they are injured by wild animals during a hunt.

What Peg never shared with Carla was the antidote to it. Bee pollen will counteract the sedative and we both took more than enough to counteract the effects. You however, won't be so lucky. Neither of you will be.

Sheila here is one of Peg's closest friends. When we learned about your plot to threaten me, she contacted 20 of her closest friends and they were already in your employ Carl.