Lucky Strike Pt. 02

Story Info
An unlucky guy starts getting lucky.
15.4k words
4.64
17.8k
41

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 06/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,689 Followers

Author's Note: The following story is a work of fiction. Some scenes contain incest related themes, female bisexuality, non-consensual sex and mind control. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

My name is Tom Silverman. If you followed from the last story, you know that I was struck by lightning and some crazy things began to happen to me. (If you haven't read that story then I suggest that you go back and read it for context.)

My bad luck changed to good luck almost overnight. I was far from being rich, but I was on my way for sure.

I was also beginning to have some crazy amounts of sex and with women I had no business being with. How or why they chose me was still a mystery to me! Perhaps the lightning strike did more than just give me unusual powers of persuasion. Maybe it also fractured my mind and kept me from processing what was happening to me. Whatever the reason was, it was still beyond my reasoning to understand.

I mean, come on, the only thing I had going for me was that I was 6 feet tall. Other than that I was borderline obese at 274 lbs. I had a huge gut, an unkempt beard and bad teeth from smoking.

Things were about to get a whole lot weirder too.

If you recall from the last story, my daughter's Becca and Bree, each showed me their tits and then I followed them to their bedroom. As if that in itself wasn't totally taboo. I got the sneaking suspicion that my daughters wanted me to have sex with them.

"This shouldn't be happening!" I told myself as I contemplated my next move.

Having incest with my daughters was not something I ever considered before. It wasn't even something I wanted right now. So why were they going there with me? Was it a test? Were they teasing me for a reason? Perhaps their Mom put them up to this to prove to them how low I have fallen; That only a degenerate, loser, drunk would attempt to sleep with his own daughters.

I had to prove them wrong.

Before coming back in the condo, I dried off and put my suit and shirt back on. I even took it one step further and walked back to my room first and put on a pair of shorts.

I knocked on their door and said "Hey girls!" as I opened it. I then stared at the scene before me and quickly entered their room and closed the door behind me. I did this to keep Carl Fisher from seeing anything more than what he already saw with the various cameras that were installed around the condo.

I had to remove the four cameras in each of my daughter's bedrooms before they occupied that space. Seeing me with some hot bimbos was one thing, but seeing my daughters was on a whole new level of depravity that I wasn't ready to deal with yet.

Becca and her sister were making out. Becca was in a dominant position on top of her sister. Bree's legs were splayed open and facing me while I watched her older sister finger her wet pussy with half her hand. The scene was more than a little stimulating.

Becca raised her head and looked back at me, "We thought you'd never come in Daddy. I'm getting your daughter-slut ready for your huge fuck stick. Uh, why are you dressed? Don't you want to play with us?"

I did want to play with them very much, but not like this and not right now.

"Becca, Bree, I'm flattered really I am. You both are such lovely women. Insanely beautiful and..." I began to say when Becca cut me off angrily.

"...and what Daddy! We're not good enough for you? You showed us your dick and now you back out? Perhaps you only prefer older women! Perhaps you would rather jerk off than fuck your own progeny! You don't love us!" She spit venom at me.

I could see that my daughter couldn't be reasoned with. She was in a foul mood for whatever reason and her words cut me deeply. It made my heart ache, and then in an instant, I saw into her mind.

"Your Father doesn't love you Becca and Bree. He isn't capable of loving anyone much less you and your sister. I'll prove it to you.

Your Father only equates love with sex. When we stopped having sex, he stopped loving me.

He loved his alcohol though.

His sister Rene' told me that she and your Dad had sex several times together and each time he did, he told her that he loved her.

I was gang fucked by my 4 brothers. They forced themselves on me and I learned to enjoy it. I now love to be dominated, but it is just sex and not love."

The memory ended.

Fuck me! I was pissed. My lying wife was raped by her brothers plain and simple. It wasn't love! Did she mention the years of therapy she received as a result of that? Of course not!

Becca continued to stare daggers at me.

I walked over and sat on the bed and sighed and then wept.

Becca and her sister stopped what they were doing and sat on either side of me. They both tried to get at my crotch when I stopped them. I got to my feet and turned around and sat down in the couch along the wall and faced them.

"We need to talk. Will you listen to what I have to say?" I asked them.

"Okay, but I'm not sure that it will change anything Daddy." Becca and Bree told me as she and her sister dropped down to the floor. They sat side by side with their knees bent and against their tits.

****

Your Aunt Renea and I were living with my parents, your Grampa and Gramma at the time. She was a sophomore in college and I had just graduated from college. We were both home for the summer.

I was spending my days job searching while she hung out around the pool in the back.

Everyday, I came home from looking for a job and there was my sister sunning herself in her tiny white bikini. She would often go in the pool and come back out and stand in front of me dripping wet and knowing that I could see her hard nipples and plump pussy plainly through her suit. She flirted with me and would often glance down at the tent in my shorts.

"Do you love me Tom?" She'd ask.

"Yes, Renea. I do love you." I told her.

"Then prove it and have sex with me." She said.

"We can't sis. It's incest." I told her.

"Yeah, so?" She asked.

And I would turn and go back in the house and jerk off.

Everyday for 2 months she did that. And then our parents went on vacation for a month and she took it up a notch.

We would watch TV together and she began to snuggle beside me.

The snuggling would have her settle with her face resting on my crotch.

And then she started to trace my dick through my pants. This gave me a hard-on and she opened my pants and began to stroke my cock. I let her do it.

At first it was just a handjob. She would get me right to the point of ejaculating and say, "Do you love me Tom?"

"Yes Renea, I do." And wham! I began to cum. It was messy and went everywhere. Sometimes shooting 3 or 4 feet in the air and always landing on my sister.

Everyday for a week she did that. And then she took it up another notch.

She began to stroke my dick and then gave me a blowjob. She would get me right to the point of ejaculating and say, "Do you love me Tom?"

"Yes Renea, I do." And wham! I began to cum. Only this time it was in her mouth and she would swallow 4 or 5 big mouthfuls.

Everyday for a week she did that. And then she took it up another notch.

She began to blow me 2 or 3 times a day.

And the feeling was great. Who was I to complain? And then it happened.

Renea was blowing me and I closed my eyes and then snapped them open again when she straddled my waist and sank her wet pussy down on my dick. I was in shock, but I was also really turned on.

Renea rode up and down on my dick for almost 10 minutes before I told her that I was going to cum.

And then she stopped moving.

"Tell me you love me Tom and I will continue. Keep telling me that you love me and I will let you cum in my pussy." She teased.

You have to understand something. I have never had sex before with anyone and the feeling was beyond good. So I told her that I loved her and she began to rise up and down again. I told her I loved her repeatedly until I ejaculated in her pussy.

It was incredible!

Everyday it was the same.

And then we started fucking twice a day and then 3 times a day and then 4 times a day. And each time she made me tell her that I loved her before allowing me to cum in her pussy.

And then on day 24 it changed.

"You keep fucking me, but you don't love me." She stated sourly.

"How can you say that sis? I do love you." I replied. I was perplexed.

"You don't love me because when you orgasm, very little shoots into me." She sneered and rose off of my lap and walked away.

I was devastated and that was the day that I started drinking alcohol.

We never had sex again.

****

Becca and her sister had blank expressions on their faces as they nodded their heads in the affirmative.

"Mom told us that you equate love with sex. It makes sense now why she said it." Bree replied.

"It sucks that your sister did that to you Dad." Becca added.

They both got to their feet and hugged me.

"We're sorry for teasing you the way we did." Bree said and went into the bathroom and a few moments later came out wearing her nightie.

"We were wrong Daddy." Becca then went and did the same thing.

They both came and sat together on the bed in front of me. They were wearing nighties but I could still see their naked pussies.

"So where do we go from here?" Becca asked.

"I suggest that we start over. If what you truly want is to have sex with me, it will happen naturally." I said.

"You would consider having sex with us Daddy?" Bree asked.

"I would on 2 conditions." I told them.

"And what conditions are those?" Becca asked.

"The first is that you let me be in control. If we have sex together, it is because I allow it. Not you." I told them.

They both nodded their heads.

"And the second?" Bree asked.

"The second is that you always dress appropriately in the condo. No displays of nudity where prying eyes could see you. You should only be naked in your bedroom or in the bathroom and no place else." I told them.

They both nodded their heads.

"Okay Daddy. We can do that." Becca said.

I smiled and sent them an image...The two of them were hanging out with me and watching TV. They both kissed me on the cheek goodnight and off they went to bed.

I then got up and kissed them both on the cheek and left their room.

****

The next day, I got up early and Bree and her sister were already up and tidying up from last night's party. Both were dressed in short shorts and bikini tops as they wiped down the counters and mopped the floor.

I left the condo and went downtown to meet with Jeff Granger. Jeff was an investment banker. I needed to create some wealth for myself and one of those ways was through investing in different stocks.

I knew Jeff from years ago. We never had any dealings together which meant that I could trust him to not rip me off. I played it safe of course and just opened up an account with $100k.

"A $100k is a good place to start. I will be able to double your money fairly quickly and show you actionable steps I took to make it happen." He said out loud.

I then read his thoughts..."Tom is smart coming to me. I wish he would have done it sooner. He'd be a millionaire now if he did that."

I liked that. I shook his hand and then went to my next meeting.

I showed up at the Ginson Building. I had an appointment with Mark Matthews. Mark and I went to college together. He was in Business Management.

I made the mistake of asking him to lend me $20k, 9 years ago. He did and I never paid him back. So when he agreed to meet with me, I was kind of surprised.

Mark was now a managing partner with Stock Solutions. A multi-million dollar portfolio company. I had to right the wrong I started with him before I could get him to do business with me again.

I sat in the waiting area for almost 25 minutes before he came out to see me.

Mark was none too pleased. He looked at me sternly and refused to shake my hand when I stuck it out. We walked back to his office and I took a seat across from him.

"Tom, I'm surprised to see you again. It's been almost 9 years since I loaned you $20k. I hope you didn't come all this way for more, because, YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY. YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!" He shouted.

I nodded my head. I deserved that.

Mark loosened his tie. His face was red as he sneered at me.

I got to my feet and placed $50k on his desk in cash.

"You're right Mark. I was a piece of shit. I left you high and dry and I am sorry for that. I figure with interest, this should cover the initial loan. I appreciate you doing business with me man." I told him.

Mark looked at the cash and then up at me in shock.

"You're a busy man so I'll be on my way now. Thanks for agreeing to see me." I told him quietly and turned to leave.

I opened his door and almost had it closed again when he found his voice.

"T-tom, wait. Hey. I'm sorry for that outburst. It was out of line. Please. Come back in and have a seat." He told me standing.

I closed his door and took a seat again.

"This is too much. I can't accept it." He said.

I read his mind then..."If he accepts the $30k back then I won't have anything to do with him again. But if he doesn't take it, then perhaps he is on the up and up. I will know that immediately if he suggests that I use the $30k as collateral to open an account."

"Mark, it's yours. Really. Take it. It's the least I can do." I told him.

"Okaaaaay. So what can I do for you old buddy?" He asked skeptically.

"I want to open an account with you Mark." I told him.

"And I suppose that you want to use the $30k as collateral?" He asked smiling.

"If you think that, then perhaps we shouldn't do business." I said and began to rise out of my chair.

"Wait Tom, wait! I was out of line again. Please forgive me." He offered his hand and I shook it.

"So how much, would you like to open the account with?" He asked.

"How about $100k?" I asked.

He shook his head in the affirmative. "Okay. That is good. Did you bring a check?" He asked.

I did and took it out of my pocket and handed it to him.

"Great! We'll start you off with the executive package. I will personally pick 10 stocks for you. These are high earners. We're talking like 14.7% interest. If you can give me an infusion of cash every few months, then in ten years I can easily triple your money." He said with confidence.

"Sounds good Mark. It's been a pleasure doing business with you!" I told him.

We shook hands and I left his office.

****

My next visit was with Connie Walters.

She made me wait almost 45 minutes before ushering me into her office.

I read her mind..."Oh God. This fool again. I need to put my foot down and exert my authority from the start. I showed you the condo and now we are done doing business together. I don't have time to wet nurse this piece of shit. He is beneath me, as all men are. Not only that, but he stole Megan from me. Now she won't even return my calls!"

But outwardly, she was all business. "Mr. Silverman. How are you? So nice to see you again. Please, follow me to my office."

We walked by several gorgeous women. There wasn't one man in sight.

She closed the door and took a seat behind her desk.

"So what do I owe the pleasure?" She asked.

"I need a job and wondering if you can help me out." I smiled.

"I see. So what skills do you possess?" She asked.

("Maybe I can put him to work worshipping my feet or something." She thought bitterly.)

"I don't have any skills." I told her.

She laughed out loud.

("Fucking men! Fucking pathetic loser! I wouldn't give you a job sorting junk mail!" She laughed hysterically.)

I sent her an image...she came around her desk and opened her blouse and removed the clasp on her bra and took it off. She then called her secretary to come in. She helped her secretary to undress and got down between her legs and ate her out while fingering her pussy wet. I then took her from behind and fucked her pussy savagely until she had an orgasm. I then fucked her secretary and blew a massive load in her pussy and Connie ate it out of her pussy.

Connie looked at me and cringed.

"Connie, my love, I want you to teach me all about the corporate real estate business. Take me under your wing and guide me to do what you do. Introduce me to other building owners and pay me a modest salary of $600k a year...or I can have you live out the image I sent you every day until you comply with my wishes.

Think of it this way. You are still in control if you guide me, but screw me over in any way and I will make you a submissive whore who gets off on drinking piss." I smiled wickedly.

Connie reached under her desk and pressed a button before getting to her feet. "Follow me Tom." She said and we left her office and walked down a small hallway and into another smaller office.

She didn't want me to see the two security personnel who were on their way to apprehend me.

She opened the door and said, "Tom here is starting on the basics. Debra, show him everything about this building and what we do here."

She turned to another gal, "Shana, Get Tom up to speed on..." She didn't get to finish because I was accosted by two beefy security guys who secured my hands behind my back with a pair of zip ties. They then held me there, one on each arm.

"You listen up and listen good. I am in control. I run things around here. You do not. Stan and Malcolm here will show you out." Connie laughed.

(In her mind she said, "You and all men are beneath me. You made me and my lover fuck your disgusting cock. Thank god we didn't get pregnant from that! I am evicting you along with your daughters from the $800k condo I showed you last week. Perhaps I should take a stronger stance with you and have you tossed from the roof like that gangster Carl Fisher. You are such a filthy pig!")

Connie barely made two steps before she turned and started to get undressed.

("What the fuck is happening to me! Why am I undressing all of a sudden? Shit! Not this again! I thought perhaps that I had been drugged when this pig had me and my lover have a threesome with him. We were powerless then to stop ourselves, even though I tried with all my might to bite his god damned dick off. It was non-consensual sex you asshole!" Connie screamed at me in her mind.)

The two security guys let go of my arms and removed the zip ties holding my hands together.

Connie, once naked, began to undress the security guys until they were both naked.

I entered her mind then..."Connie, Connie, Connie. You forget that I know everything you are thinking. If I truly wanted to, I could watch as 1000 men pull a train on your ass and ruin your beautiful body. You belong to me now. So instead, these men are going to fuck these two interns here and after they cum in their pussy, you are going to eat the fresh creampie. These men will continue to fuck these interns over the next 4 hours and you are going to eat the fresh creampie from their pussy each time. By then you will have learned your lesson. However, If I come back tomorrow and I get accosted again, we will repeat this once again. And keep repeating it every day until you take me seriously." I told her and bid her goodbye.

****

I woke up the following day and had 14 text messages from Connie Walters. Each one was not very kind, so I decided to pay her a visit to her condo which was on the top floor.

I showed up at her door and rang the bell.

I sensed a beautiful woman behind the door and entered her mind.

"Tom Silverman is not permitted in this condo. If he tries to enter, I want you to remove his worthless ass with extreme prejudice." Connie repeated to her adamantly.

So I sent her an image...She opened the door and escorted me to Connie. The woman then turned the tables on Connie and became my security personnel. She followed my every command and no longer followed anything that Connie told her.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,689 Followers