Lucky Strike Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Peg pretended to be drugged and you took me back to your study, she and the other women took out your security detail. They ushered the guests out and secured the floor.

For now on, they will be running the casino. It's an even split among us all. All 25 of us.

You and Carla are going on ice. I think that Carla might side with us, but I can't be certain and I can't be watching my back 24/7 either.

As long as the syndicate continues to get it's cut of the money you pull in at this place, all will be peachy. And if we ever need you to make an appearance that can be arranged.

So this is goodbye. You both get to watch Sheila here masturbate herself and then it's goodnight. Any last words?" I asked the pair.

("YOU MOTHERLESS PRICK!!!" Carl screamed in his head.)

"Thank you Tom." Carla replied.

That was unexpected from Carla.

****

Sheila sat in the chair and began to masturbate. Peg and the other server began to pinch Sheila's nipples hard.

"Oh fuck! Here I fucking cum! YESSSSSSSS!!!" She groaned and her pussy juices flowed out of her cunt and I captured them in a tumbler.

I then stood up and walked over to Carla and said, "Open your mouth."

She did and I poured the pussy nectar in her mouth. She swallowed it and seconds later she dropped to the floor.

I then did the same thing to Carl. I had to will his mouth to open and he took a much larger mouthful of juices and after swallowing, he too crumpled to the floor.

****

We walked out of his study and found two more servers with wheelchairs. They went back in the study and got Carl and Carla into the chairs and then wheeled them to another back hallway that led to a private elevator. The elevator went down to a back entrance where a van was ready to escort the pair to an undisclosed location similar to the one where Carla's sister Connie was being held.

Peg took my arm as we made our way into the main foyer where an all female orgy was taking place. All the female servers were engaging in sex together.

One gal was writhing in orgasm as another server was thrusting an unopened bottle of Champagne into her pussy.

Peg removed my clothes and when she pulled down my boxer shorts, all eyes focused on me. The women before me had hungry looks on their faces and crawled their way to me.

("I guess that word travels fast." I told Peg.)

("It does when I am at the helm my Master. Take your pick! Or have them all." She smiled and squeezed my arm.)

I made eyes with the sexy blonde and she rose up on her knees. "I'm Sandy." The bubbly blonde said seconds before she engulfed my cock in her mouth and buried her nose in my pubes.

"Fuck yeah!" I groaned.

Another server rose to her feet and smiled as I eyed up her tits. Medium and perky with the most erect nipples. I cupped them in my hands and worked my thumbs over her nipples.

She leaned in and whispered, "After you have your fill of pussy, perhaps you will engage a fantasy of mine and cover me in your hot piss."

I smiled sheepishly at the thought of that.

Several women were openly masturbating themselves and when they caught my eye, each one turned over onto their hands and knees and offered their wet snatch to me.

No way could have I gotten any of these women without the use of my new gifts. It just wasn't possible.

Peg showed up a minute later holding an assortment of sex toys. I assumed that she was holding a billy club, but on closer inspection it had a large dildo connected to the handle. I was amazed when she shoved it inside Sheila's snatch. The thing was easily as thick as my cock and Sheila took it no problem.

Peg pulled it out, all shiny with Sheila's pussy juices and shoved it up her asshole. She fucked her hard with the wand until Sheila climaxed. We watched as her juices squirted out in all directions from her open pussy.

("I need some cunt!" I told Peg.)

The blonde who had been deep throating my cock, pulled me down to the floor. She pushed me on my back and straddled my cock with her pussy.

"OH holy fuck is your cock big!" She groaned.

Another server straddled my face. My tongue dove into her wet pussy and flicked over her clit. My hands found her generous tits and pulled on her long nipples.

"YESSSSS FUCCCKKK!!!" Blondie cried out in orgasm and I felt her juices dripping down my balls.

Seconds later, my mouth was flooded with the orgasm from the woman straddling my face.

I pushed her aside and saw Sheila laying on her back. She was alone and just lazily plucking her nipples. I got between her legs and she looked stunned that I was there.

I bent down to kiss her when she moved her lips away from me. I frowned.

"I'm sorry sir, but I only go for women. Please don't force yourself on me." She replied and I rose up and sat back on my heels.

Peg watched the exchange and came over to me.

"Sheila is a lesbian Master." She told me.

"I know that, but I want her anyway." I replied.

"Then take her against her consent. Most of these women are lesbians. The blonde who just rode your cock was a lesbian and so was the one who just had an orgasm on your mouth. They understand what is at stake. If you want her then take her." She said kindly.

"I don't want to rule like that. Carl Fisher ruled out of fear. I wish I could make it clear to them that if they don't want me to fuck them then they shouldn't be here. Fuck it!" I said angrily and got to my feet and walked into the side suite and sat down on the bed and brooded.

One by one, I was joined by every woman out there.

I was pushed on my back and one gal straddled my face while another straddled my cock. And after a few minutes each gal would orgasm and another would take her place.

Sheila was next and as she got on top of me I said, "No. Not you!"

She nodded her head sadly and sat on the floor and watched.

I entered her mind then...("It sucks being rejected doesn't it! If you truly want it, then I need to be on top, otherwise you should leave." I said with my mind.)

("I do want it, but I'm afraid too. I've never been with a man before." She told me in her head.)

("Peg, usher everyone into the other room and give me and Sheila some time alone together." I told her mind.)

Peg got everyone to leave us alone and closed the door to the suite.

Sheila got to her feet and crawled between my legs. She grabbed my wet cock with her hands and stroked it up and down.

"It's so big and hard sir." She cooed.

"Lick it. Take it in your mouth and taste the pussy on it." I told her.

Sheila took my dick in her mouth and got it wet with her saliva.

"Wlech...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlechmmph!" She choked on my dick and then it entered her throat.

"I want to fuck you now Sheila." I told her.

("No! I'm not ready for that yet." She said defiantly in her mind.)

She was teasing me to see what I would do. I could feel it. So I took her anyway. I pulled her mouth off of my dick and I grabbed her wrists and pinned her hands above her head as I worked myself between her legs.

("I said no damnit! Get the fuck off of me you bastard!" She shouted in her mind.)

I found that I liked her defiance. I liked it a lot. I was hard. Harder than I realized and worked my dick into her sloppy wet pussy with one hand while I held her wrists down with the other. Sheila was so petite that she was virtually powerless to stop me. And it made me wonder if she was play acting or really struggling. So I eased off of her and she didn't try to get away.

Sheila squeezed my dick with her pussy in an attempt to keep me from penetrating into her cunt, but failed. I pushed in anyway.

"No! No! No!...Yes! Harder! Fuck me! Just pull out before you cum so that I don't get pregnant!" She shouted.

But in her mind it was a different story...("Cum in me sir! Fill my slut pussy with your sperm. I want it all damnit! Flood my cunt with your semen and get me pregnant. Just don't shoot it on my face." She begged me.)

So I fucked her. I rose up and played roughly with her huge tits and hard nipples as I thrust my dick repeatedly into her cunt. Her sloppy wet pussy took everything I gave it and still wanted more.

"OH FUCK I'M CUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She cried out loud.

I buried my dick in her and began to spew my load. Huge thick globs of sperm shot deep inside her pussy.

Sheila was totally passed out after her orgasm when I began to cum in her. I pulled out after the second ejaculation in her pussy and my semen flew up and splashed against her chin. I aimed the 4th eruption for her face and it ricocheted on her left cheek and went in her hair. The fifth covered her right cheek and still my dick continued to spurt cum. I lost count after that and just let my sperm cover her body.

I turned and saw Peg standing there and she was laughing hysterically.

She found her voice and said, "That was awesome Master. Sheila is not going to be happy about it though when she wakes up."

"Open the door and let Brandi in and have her begin to eat the creampie from Sheila's pussy." I told Peg.

Peg opened the door and brought Brandi in.

Brandi was a redhead and had the most amazing tits. Her ass was flawless and I started to get hard again as she got herself nestled between Sheila's splayed thighs. She slurped noisily from her pussy while I got behind Brandi and speared my cock into her pussy.

God her pussy was tight. I grabbed her hips and drove my dick in deep just as Sheila started to come awake.

"Ohhhh yeahhh, mmmm...what the fuck...is...on...my...face!" Sheila said as rage filled her mind and she made contact with my eyes.

("I specifically told you not to cum on my face and what did you do? You ejaculated your sticky, heady sperm all over it. I, I, I...I think I love you! I tried to use reverse psychology on you and it worked! And now you figured me out sir. I am a closet submissive. I act tough, but deep down I just want to be used by a man." Sheila exclaimed in her mind and Peg knew it too.)

I drove in deep and grunted and shot Brandi's cunt full of sperm.

I connected my mind with Peg's mind..."Non-consensual sex. I get off on it."

"I know you do sir. I like that about you, but then again I am submissive and enjoy being Dominated. Every time you fuck me, I resist it and it gets me so fucking wet. Patty, Dana, Angie, Vicki, Sandy, Brandi, Gail, Marny and now Sheila are all submissive too! They feel just as I do. But the rest are all Dominant. Sheila I believed, was the worst of them. How wrong I was!

I watched as you fucked her. I loved seeing her struggle against you." Peg told me.

I pulled free of Brandi's sloppy pussy and moved behind Peg.

"Are you wet now my pet?" I asked as I reached around her arms and played with her long hard nipples.

"Dripping sir." She replied.

"Get on your knees and lick Brandi's slimy cunt sauce from my cock!" I growled.

"Gladly sir." She said and dropped down and began to lick the redhead's juices from my dick.

Sandy popped her head in the door and saw the fresh creampie I just filled Brandi's pussy with and went over to her and began to eat it out of her gaping twat.

"Eat Sandy's pussy Peg while I fuck your wet gash." I told her.

Peg removed her lips from my dick and began to lick Sandy's pussy. I got behind Peg and drove my dick into her wet slot. It was super tight and fit me like a glove.

Here I was with 4 hot women and about to unleash another torrent of cum inside another wet cunt.

I connected everyone's mind to my own and really tore into Peg's pussy hard and deep. I made one final lunge inside her cunt and bellowed, "FUCK YEAH!!!" And all 4 women climaxed along with me.

The women outside the room also climaxed and I heard their moans and groans as they slurped the juices from one another's pussy.

I pulled out of Peg's slippery pussy and ducked my head out and saw a Dominant Asian minx with a large strap-on dildo inside a buxom brunette's pussy. She saw me and sneered at me.

("Come here my pet." I told her with my mind.)

"No, I will not!" She said defiantly.

Peg looked over at the woman and smiled, ("Oh yes you will Gina. Or Master will make an example out of you. He he he." She giggled.)

("COME! NOW!" I told her forcefully.)

The tall Asian woman removed the phallus from the brunette's wet pussy and walked over to me.

("What the fuck am I doing! Doesn't this guy know that I can't be controlled and yet here I am walking over to him. What the hell is happening!" Gina barked to herself.)

("Lick the fresh creampie out of Peg's pussy you insolent little slut." I told her with my mind.)

"I will do no such thing! I have never been with a man nor will I ever!" She said defiantly.

("Why am I moving over to her? I despise black women and yet here I am bending down and slurping this man's sperm from her wet pussy. Oh God, the smell and taste are revolting. Why can't I resist! Fuck!" Gina shouted in her mind.)

I eyed up Gina's pussy from behind. I removed the harness around her waist and saw that her pussy was a drooling mess. Her large pussy lips were open and I placed my dick at her pussy entrance.

("Oh Fuck No! You can't be doing this! Don't you know who I am? I am a lesbian you fucking bastard. I do the fucking. No man has ever placed his nasty dick in my pussy, not even Carl Fisher. I don't give you my consent!" She shouted in her mind.)

Something seemed off about her and I probed deeper in her psyche.

"I see you for what you are. You, Mave, Alex, Hanna, Jenny and Kelly are plants and were recruited by Carla to be all things to all people." I told her.

I walked out to the foyer and commanded the other women to join us in the bedroom.

I lined up Mave, Alex, Hanna, Jenny and Kelly beside Gina so that they were all face down ass up. I then speared my dick inside each woman's pussy against their wishes.

The profanity coming from these women's mouths was priceless and made the other's laugh. Except for Gina since her mouth was busy slurping up the sperm from Peg's pussy.

("So, this is the deal sluts. The six of you have now all been penetrated by a man. It was non-consensual sex and now I am going to spurt my semen in each of your cunts and it is going to make you pregnant. The 6 of you are going to be my breeders and every couple of years you are going to have my progeny. You will hate it but you will do it because you are submissive to me now." I laughed.)

I started to fuck Gina's pussy and her pussy was so tight that it didn't take long for me to have an orgasm. I spurted my semen in her cunt and then pulled out and spurted in Mave's cunt. I went down the line and entered each Dominant lesbian's pussy and spurted my semen into it.

I then did something I never knew how to do before. I entered each woman's mind and tweaked her processing area and planted a phrase that essentially forbade the 6 of them from disobeying my commands.

("The 6 of you will lay here for an hour while my sperm impregnates you and then slurp it out of each other's pussy. You will sleep here and in the morning the 6 of you will go and occupy Connie Walter's condo. You will help each other move your stuff in her place. You will quit your jobs and just live your lives there and help each other with your pregnancies, buying groceries and keeping the place clean. I will be checking in with you occasionally and knocking you up until you can no longer have any children." I replied and linked their minds as one.)

I had the other 17 women follow me into the foyer.

("Peg here is going to assist me in getting the lot of you trained in Martial arts. Each of you has a special talent and will be useful for making this casino continue to function at it's best. You are all now connected with me and are my personal guard. Now go get cleaned up. Peg will show you where the showers are." I told the group.)

As we showered together I linked their minds to my own and forbade them from ever disobeying me.

****

The next 2 weeks were crazy!

The Casino continued to run like a well oiled machine. I had to remove a few key players and replace them with the women who were apart of my honor guard.

I placed Carla in a bed next to her sister Connie. They were each given a dose of the Fergum plant once a week. It was easier to do this then have them rant and rave and cause a stir in the psyche ward they were placed in.

No one seemed to notice Carl Fisher's absence. He was placed in his own room and given a dose of the Fergum Plant every week.

It was exhausting, learning to run the Casino. There were a lot of moving parts and I won't get into that here. Just know that with Carl out of the picture, I became the new boss.

Peg and I were often so exhausted after a day of work that we would often just come back to the Condo and literally collapse in bed.

I began having really bizarre dreams about my ex, Ali. I must have been projecting the dreams outward because my daughter's Becca and Bree began to dream about their Mom too!

I awoke one morning and knew that I needed to find her. Ali was working the streets as a whore. The men who took her in initially, tossed her out of their lives.

The three of us scoured the streets and alleys looking for her.

We were driving by James street when Becca noticed this woman giving a guy a blowjob behind a dumpster. We stopped the car and waited for the guy to finish. And after he departed, the woman rose to her feet and it was her. She looked a mess.

I rolled down my window and she wandered over.

("Get in the car!" I told her with my mind.)

Ali got in the car and she smelled something awful. Her eyes were all glassy and she seemed high to us. What she was on we had no idea! So we took her to a clinic to run some tests.

It came back that Ali was high on crack. She also had a pretty severe case of Gonorrhea, crabs and a vaginal yeast infection. She was given penicillin and put on an iv of fluids since she was severely dehydrated and malnourished.

When I entered her mind, I saw that Ali had been blowing between 12 and 30 guys a day and swallowing their semen. She fucked more than 200 guys in the time that we parted and gave the clap to at least 80 different men. She never used any form of birth control and tested negative for HIV, syphilis and herpes.

The drug addiction would be the hardest to cure and she had to be watched 24/7 to make sure that she didn't slip up. So rather than go through any of that, she was admitted to the psyche ward and given a weekly dose of the Fergum plant over the next month.

Becca and Bree were distraught over seeing their Mom like that and began to spend the night sleeping in the same bed as me and Peg. It was fine for the first few days. And then...

One morning I awoke to Becca stroking my cock with both of her hands. I was on my back and she was between my legs. Our eyes met and she smiled sheepishly and stopped what she was doing.

"Sorry Daddy, I thought I was dreaming." She told me and pulled my boxer's back over my hard dick.

The next morning I awoke and found Bree between Peg's legs and eating her out. She stopped when she saw me watching her.

I came home one evening and heard moaning coming from our bedroom. I peeked in the door to my bedroom to find Becca between Peg's legs and licking her pussy.

"You want to occasionally flick your tongue over my clitoris Becca. Yesss, Mmmm. Just like that." Peg instructed her.

"Your pussy is so pink inside. I love how your pussy gapes after I finger it and your juices are so yummy. Does it hurt when my Dad fucks you?" Becca asked her.

"It did initially, but now it is just pure bliss when he fucks me. Your Dad has such stamina that he can fuck me and cum, 6 or 7 times in a row." Peg said seductively.

"Oh God. I would love that. I am so insatiable sometimes. Bree will be eating me over and over after I orgasm and stop because she is too tired to go on, but not me. I will continue to masturbate until I lose count of the orgasms that I've had." She giggled.